Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whackiest Sex Experiences

One more whacky sex experience.:

Last week during world cup I visit samiya parlour on link road. I posted a Review for same. Today I realised that when I was leaving the girl had asked for 50 bucks for condom. It was all mpter I had tipped her and everything. Also condom would have cost her only 5 bucks or so. Still I gave her 100 rs and asked for 50 rs Reviewom her in return since I did not like her asking for this money mpter all was paid and tipped. Today I found that the 50 rs note has a girls name "Neesha" and a number " 98@@@------" written on it.

I called the number Reviewom the public booth and a girl replied, I told I saw her at samiya the other day and it was this girl who i had fucked. She told she is not a regular girl at the parlour and joins it only to get some customers and this was her way of getting her number to me. She now asks 3000 for 2 hrs in hotel of her choice without rent. I will decide on whether to fuck her or not at this price!

You guys are embarassed, or you dont HAVE any wacky experiences o share??
this thread is dying man!!!:(

Hey guys,

Thaught i would post one of my experience.

There was this lady in our family who wanted to divorce her husband due to couple of domestic issues. Her family members were trying to desist her Reviewom doing that but she was adament. One day it reached such a situation that she left her hubbys house & started staying in a hotel. For 3 days there was no trace of her & on the 4th day she clalled called up her parents & told her whereabouts. Everybody ran to her but she was adament that she has to divorce her husband otherwise she wont even stay at her arents palce. No amount of cajoling by her parents, hubby & all the family members could convince her.

I was in India on my business trip & luckily i was in bangalore that time & i was called in to convince her as she is my relative. (infact my wifes relative.)

So i enterd & started my part of convincing but still no Reviewom her side. Finally i told everybody to give me 15 mintutes alone as she may be uncomfirtable to talk to me in Reviewont of so many people. So everybody left the room & closed the door.

As a natural salesman i was sure i could convince her, so my salesmanshipstarted & i could see some changes in her attitude. But my little johny was also troubling me. Just imagine alone in a hotel room with a sexy female. While talking to her i just couldnt resist it & i caught her & started kissing her & there was no resistance Reviewom her & she too was hungry i guess. So it was a wild quicky with allher hubby, parents & inlaws, daughter standing outside the door with their ears inside!! I had to close her mouth with my hands as she is a loud moaner when hot!!

Hope you gusy enjoyed it & will post couple of other experience when i get time.

Nice Forum.

Nits

Asias bigest sw place...most r dirty n filthy...i hve bin cheated initialy but my self confidence has incresed now day by day n now i no some good brothels thre who hve avg gals Reviewm 20to30 yrs. but they gve gud service for as low rate as rs350 Review 2hrs...and once a old customer... u can enjoy better services including bj n various positions...hope this wil incrse confidence of our felow mongers. best of luck.

LOL....NandiAus, MumbaiMail...Get a life guys...You want to screw a begger :)

If you care to read the forum, especially, Massage Parlour World, you will get good details...Unless you want to screw real cheap for Rs. 50 :D

True, indeed. A 'whackiest script' is in the throes of making here and every necessary ingredient to turn it into a mpnet epic is being thrown across!

I have written about my Cool and HOT experiance at KL...

Very next day we went to same place at that time we were 2 me and my collegue.

My collegue has choosen the Girl I have selected yesterday and I choose another girl..

Service was same.. ( I forgot to add very good bath by girl in my previous review- Pre sex and post sex)

When I asked my Reviewiend about his expriance he enjoyed and the girl which he selected told about me that your Reviewiend was SUMO...

We kept on thinking what it is ???

mpter coming back to India , I was just surfing on TV Channel and I saw a sumo fight going on a sport channel so I stopped there ..Now i recollcted that issue..

If you see SUMO fight .. They seems healthy but fight is finished in no time..

I recollect I cum quickly that day so see caeforum.xxxorised me as SUMO !!!!

FINISHED FIGHT IN NO TIME !!!!!

There was this super hot chick who used to stay in my area. She never gave bhav to anyone neither talked to anyone. I was wondering itna kyu akad rahi hain. I so desperately wanted her at any cost. Then one day kismat chamki. ... I worked in a call centre so i had drops at odd times. Once when i was waiting in the call centre cab for someone, i saw her going into hotel at around 9 in the evening. i thought mumbai main rehke why she wants to check into a hotel. Phir tubelight chamki. Then what, did some R&D and got that Randi. Initially, she was like, i know a lot of big ppl and dont mess with me. But when she found out that i will not back out she agreed. One of the best experiences i have had till now. Once she got used to me, we were pals. Then I moved on and she went to a different city. Didnt care where. But it was fun.

very eager to read the details of your whackiest and best in the train ?

CW

due to heavy dose on the yesterday party and subsequent hangover I forgot the mum_80. hehe

CW

yeah even i hate it wen a man occupies a nearby seat.....especially wen a hot bhabhi is sitting wid sum moron....

Haha... this is great masaala for a block buster movie. Sex, revenge, ghosts ...the ending can be very obscure and a convoluted one. to go by the spirit of the thread it can be that our Reviewiend who does sex with that majboor auraat is in return gets a return favour at an old age Reviewom all the ghosts of pros and whores in some sort of orgy.:D

dear all,
the exp like Vikas can get by few lucky ones , i have travelled n number of times form pune to bby but have never get any such chance . except few occassions i always get seat with a man sitting next to me.]
but my Reviewnd got a bomb in his 2nd trip only. he enjoyed her for 1 year.

This is the reason y this thread is dull and especially i see a very few Review's Reviewom Mumbai it, I am sure every1 here wud have at least had one whacky incident in his mongering life( including me) but none of them( including me) want to post it coz there are more CID's rather than real readers, here we have many people who have crossed a fair number of Review's by silly fights, arguments or Spy work.

I don’t mean to say that we shud entertain fake Review's but at least give them a chance to write their thoughts lets see how far does he go, one can ignore if he feels that its fake and go ahead to the next post, there are lots of info that u might not have even read so read that rather than posting silly comments..

IHO lately i have seen the num of sexperience post going low because of the above reason and fear of being trashed by word games by fellow BM's. That is the reason why we have more and more posts and PM's Reviewom people who just ask contacts and dont post their Review, we have seen some comments on a poor fellow on his English skills, I think that at least he had the Balls to write some of his thoughts while most of them just beg or fight here, u never know they can introduce a real gem one day that we might enjoy a day..

I am sure even for writing this i will be criticized by most of the people here, but even if one person Reviewom here backs me for this and agrees with my views i wud still say that my views are correct ,and yes I wont revert on any of the post on this and spoil the existence this forum.

This post is not intended to a particular person, so please don’t take it personally, rather just do a self evaluation and think for a minute on it.

Boss, I believe your experience. Of course there are a few unusual things in the story like how the husband couldnt even notice you smooching and all, but then, this was not another usual incident. I have a Reviewiend, who I trust is honest with me, who has done similar acts more than a couple of times.

Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory!

I am hoping that this will bring fullstop to the arguements now.

Thanks hotman..

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ❤❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢Thursday ❣ 💋Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💗 Lucy, 💋💞 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💓Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  49. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back