Trip report/HK/Adelitas/Stupidity/Hotel Room/Underage

Somebody needs some putas... man you sound angry!

Did you have fun? were you happy with what you paid? Good everybody happy, everybody wins.

All I can say is that amigomio can't get over with the other things I've said on another thread. Like the chicas don't see him as a sucker when he's buying them all these drinks without giving them up.

I think I came ahead. She didn't have to look at me while performing cbj. She didn't have to kiss me with some passion. She didn't have to let me perform DATY on her. Some guys see some value there and would appreciate this. Add the other things and it wasn't bad.

Why so harsh a judgment? It sounded like a typical BG session. Not great but not bad, either. Definitely a one-time only chica.

"You guys make the call."

She saw you as a sucker. Had you in her pocket in a second. That's why she did everything by the book of ho's.

I was about to hit Backpage when my buddy told me to go with him to La Coahuila. So we got there and we walked around and saw some nice Paraditas. We set our eyes on a few.

Then we went straight to Hong Kong. Oh my it was jam packed. Nowhere to sit around. People bumping into each other. So we went to Adelitas Bar. Same thing. My buddy prefers to sit by the seforum.xxxe. We could not get a table by the seforum.xxxe so we went back to Hong Kong. We got there and there was this hot girl with a great body dancing in the bottom seforum.xxxe. She was already naked and near where we were walking. My buddy gave her a $1 and touched her pussy. I could not get a bill out on time. Damn I missed it as she finished dancing soon after.

I found it frustrating in Hong Kong that the girls were sitting in groups so you couldn't really go and touch them. You could hug them and ask their prices and give them a bill so it was alright but still frustrating. For once I thought this place needs more girls.

I sat in the bottom seforum.xxxe. Giving some bills to the girls. I found it interesting that the girls in HK let me flat out touch their pussy as opposed to the girls at AB. There were a couple girls that were wet in Hong Kong. It felt so good. Is worth it being in the front. In AB they did let me touch their pussy but just a bit. At HK they were good girls. They looked at me while I was playing with their kitty,grabbing their butt and breasts.

I approached this girl named Arleta in HK. Convinced me and we went upstairs. She has short hair,very cute,nice big butt and about B-cup breasts. She told me she was from Sinaloa. She said she was 31 years old. She is about 5'4"-5'6". She was wearing a San Diego Chargers gown/bikini with stockings. She told me she had three kids but I couldn't tell she had any. She says her days off are Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

We got upstairs. She went to the restroom to pee. And a bit of problems emerged. She came out of the restroom and I thought she was going to come out naked but she still had her gown/bikini on and stockings. Then she went to wash her hands. I was ready already. Then asks me to wash my hands. I did. Then she didn't know where she left the condom. I saw it in the middle of the bed so I thought she was stalling. She finally put on the cap and gave me a cbj while looking at me with her cute face. It was great. But she still had her g-string on. I told her to take it off that I was ready. So we did doggie, mish, took her to the side of the bed and finished with cowgirl. She let me perform DATY on her and we kissed. She had a nice a fat pussy with a bit of beef jerky but still nice. And her skin was so nice. She was quite a moaner and screamer and was very encouraging and even directed me a bit.

The session was great but she took a bit long to start. You guys make the call. Another con was she took me out through the front. Through La Coahuila and we walked a bit not like in the back. I almost said no there. For a moment I thought we were going to go all the way around to the back.

A few hours later I tried a Paradita. I chose this girl with pink spandex. Her name was Alma. She was very cute. A nice pettite body with curves. She was 22 years old from Hidalgo. She was about 5'3"-5'5". Gave me a cbj and did cg position. I wanted another position but she said that's going to cost more. Now I remember why I pass on them. And l forgot to ask for all positions. It didn't mattered I was comfortable and it's my favorite position. She had quite the bush and her pussy was so tight. Her butt was hard and tight as well. This girl was riding me hard and I could feel her wetness.

That's all for now guys. Hope it helps.

They don't explain it at the desk but the BG rates are for 30 minutes while the SG are only renting the rooms for half the amount of time (15 minutes). That is why their prices are usually half as much, too. But with the HK hotel the ratio is now less since they raised the rates for 30 minutes but not for 15 minutes.

HK is spending a lot (capital improvements, edecanes, advertising, promotions, special events) and they are making it back with the hotel fee increase, nonsense like the $1 robe fee, super aggressive maseros, wandering salespeople (flowers, gum, photos), etc.

Sorry I did not see this post before I answered.

Cascadas went to $15 for bar girls a few months ago....the sg rooms are less expensive since they are for 15 minutes.

Never heard of a room go for 15 minutes. Sg room rates always 6 or less. Last I paid at AB was 11.

The HK hotel raised its prices for 30 minutes several weeks ago (but not for the 15 minutes that the street girls use). Last I was there the hotels for AB, CC, etc. had not followed suit.

If you wanted a room for the whole night, it was just 25 bucks, so yes you did pay more, but not that much, and you had fun. She sounds cute, i'll check her out next time.

The way you say it sounds expensive. I feel a little bit taken now. I am a little afraid that prices might go up as it has been mentioned before. With my luck just as I was enjoying bg prices might start to creep up.

I like many others would be in an interested dilemma. Settle for the Paraditas who refuse to take their tops which is frustrating or pay their price. Or even question whether or not is worth going at all.

Geez...16, for the room? Is this the same for AB and other bars now?

Again, I've never taken a bg up at HK before.

You actually bring up a good point when it comes to prices. At Hong Kong and at Adelitas they were asking for 60. When I approached Daniela she kind of blinded me a bid. I didn't have time to think. I took her right away.

After and before my session with her I found a lot of girls willing to go 50. It was actually a lost in translation kind of thing. I speak perfect spanish so know it wasn't an obvious reason. I almost offered to translate for some guys but I didn't know how they would take it. Anyways I was asking the girls if they "go down" not in price but if they give oral. A lot of them said yes 50 but I wasn't asking for that. Only one told me she didn't do oral and damn she was hot. She had the nice big butt I like and nice face. She was at Adelitas. Others understood what I was saying and said they do give oral.
Even the Paraditas were willing to give oral. All the ones I asked. And all the girls I asked on my trip said all positions.

Once again Daniela was 60 for session,16 for room, and 1 for coat. The second girl from Jalisco 50 for session, 15 for room, 1 for coat. They were both from Hong Kong. The second time I went I distinctly heard the girl it was 15 for the room. When I went I didn't ask the guy(he was still there) how much I turned to the girl instead. I wasn't happy about the $1 difference.

I will describe her as best I can and hopefully this helps. She is about 5'7"-5'9" depending if she is wearing high heels. She is in her 20's. Her hair is straight and black. Has brown or black eyes. Could not see because of the lights. She has an innocent look. She is quite pretty. At least to me. She has light skin.

She is also quite fit. Has long legs. Very good meat in the legs. Nice bubbly butt. Shaved pussy. And like I said before a great frontal view from head to toes. During my session I was like look at this. It is quite a sight. A distinct feature about her is she has braces. To me it added something extra.

She sounds like the girl I got a private lap dance from in the little cubes upstairs about a month ago. I first saw her few months back when she told me she was just an edecan so she did not fuck anyone. How things have changed.

I will describe her as best I can and hopefully this helps. She is about 5'7"-5'9" depending if she is wearing high heels. She is in her 20's. Her hair is straight and black. Has brown or black eyes. Could not see because of the lights. She has an innocent look. She is quite pretty. At least to me. She has light skin.

She is also quite fit. Has long legs. Very good meat in the legs. Nice bubbly butt. Shaved pussy. And like I said before a great frontal view from head to toes. During my session I was like look at this. It is quite a sight. A distinct feature about her is she has braces. To me it added something extra.

My friend brought me to her. She was one of the few girls who were dancing in the couches on all fours. I approached her and rubbed her all over. I don't know if she does this regularly. I didn't ask. She was acting slutty and a great attitude. She was patient and answered all my questions. She wants to please.

One of the few things I left out in my session is that I was going to cum when she was doing cbj because I laid on my back and she laid on her stomach when I told her to look at me. She put my johnson on her mouth and just looked at me. I never been so comfortable. I also performed DATY on her for a few minutes but I wanted to be inside her. I am positive we tongue kissed but I felt it just a bit. I am sure I left out other things but I hope this helps.

I was there around 8pm and she told me she was going to stay until midnight. But when we went back again it was past midnight and she was still there with some guy. She never told me she has a kid she just told me that she goes back and forth. She is well worth it. Damage: 60 for session,16 for room, 1 for her coat. I can't stop thinking about her. Everytime I do I get a boner. Maybe I could have lowered the price like with the second girl but it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the report, GQ. Did Daniella tell you her hours? Could you describe her looks? She sounds like she has a great attitude and gives great service.

Also, a humble request from those of us with poor eyesight: Could you use paragraphing? It makes it easier to read. Thanks in advance.

So me and my buddies headed to Revolucion. We walked a lap around La Coahuila. Saw a few good ones. We peaked in in some of the bars. So we decided to go to Hong Kong. It was a full house to say the least. Had a little bit of trouble finding a table. A lot of people were standing. Fine women everywhere. They had the soap shows. They were putting some candles in the girls' kitties. Saw some guy lit his cigarette. I say more than half of the women in there let me touch them the others kind of fought back. So I was groping this girl in a black g-string with no bra. She was awesome.

I took her upstairs and took care of business. Her name is Daniela and she is from Sinaloa. Her face is above average. She told me she works Monday-Friday. The session was great. We got to the room and undressed and gave me cbj. I told her to look at me while she gave me cbj and she did just that. I thought I was going to come so I told her I was ready. We did mish,doggie,put her on the edge of the bed and litterally bang her brains out,while still on the edge of the bed I laid on her while still inside of her and grabbed her nice butt. I felt her come while I was inside of her so that was another plus. She also has big tits. I sucked on those suckers. I say they are at least a C cup. She let me kiss her. She did not complain about banging her hard or anything. I forgot reverse cowgirl but trust me it was great. I am a booty man but she has fine ass tits and a great frontal view from head to toes. And her butt does have meat just not as much(say Luscious Lopez) as I would like but good enough cushion in there.

After finishing I took a shower and stayed a while longer and she let me play with her kitty,tits,and we still kissed more. She confirmed to me that she enjoyed it and I knew it because it showed. A true gfe and I didn't ask for one. We stayed more than the supposedly 30 minute limit and there was no knock or anything. I finally left after asking her if this was going to cost me more and she said yes. But I think she was just kidding but I did not want to risk it or run into some trouble. I went downstairs and I was drained. We headed to Adelitas and more fine women over there. One of my buddies banged a good looking girl from there and he also lasted more than 30 minutes with her. So maybe it really is unlimited time. I don't know.

I thought we stayed in Adelitas far too long. Adelitas is more of a serious hobby business. And Hong Kong offers far more entertainment. So we finally headed back to Hong Kong and I sensed that time was running out so I approached the first girl I saw alone. The girl was from Guadalajara. I forgot to ask her name but I did ask her when I was inside her but got no response. Took her upstairs. Nice butt, nice face, above average tits definitely a C cup or more. She gave me a good cbj. Let me suck her tits and play with kitty. I was having a hard time getting hard. I was still in recovery mode eventhough a few hours had passed. She finally got on top and was jumping hard. I put her in doggie position. Then I took her to the edge of the bed and saw her she was dry as a dessert. She was touching her kitty trying to lubricate herself. I was banging her good just not as good or hard as I did Daniela. I was gas so I finish with her giving me a bbhj. She did not let me kiss her and she told me not to suck her tits really hard. So she did not help me a lot.

This is the first time I tried one of the bar girls and the first time I had two in one night down here. I gotta say they are miles better than the Paraditas. The cost is a bit more but much better experience. Hong Kong is still the best place.

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
Back