Massage Parlor Reports

301: Great review.

Lax, good job being vigilant. I would have missed that. The really funny thing when scanning his posts was how easy you could spot the questions. Just look for the "?" in the title or the first three sentences. I doubt I have ever seen such a perfect record of leeching. I think we need to get his handle changed: to 411.

And now to another work of erotic fiction. Enjoy.

A Tale of Three Kitties.

LL and BB are on a mission--cure yellow fever in both of us. LL has been reading the fucking forum, and AMP action all arond the city is becoming more interesting. Prettier girls, better service for the most part, more choices. Maybe we can put Black Wednesday to bed--a stain in our collective conscience, like Black Tuesday (depression), Pearl Harbor, 9-11, and the seemingly never ending stream of atrocities humans commit upon each other. Sorry, tripping again. Must be something I ingested...

LL received some great PM intel from several of you guys, and I am grateful for every nugget--I actually had options, but I chose the AMP with the greatest draw, for moi... The intent of this review is to entertain, not offer any information that is factual. Therefore, I won't thank any specific member since it would probably give away the AMP and probably the provider, something I don't want to do with Black Wednesday seared into my already abused conscience. PM for details, unless you are a non-contributor, in which case I hope you enjoy the following work of fiction. Oh, BTW, The names have been changed to protect the guilty. The "Three Kitties" refer to three very wonderful Korean women and/or their attached, genuine Korean pussies.

Rang the bell, and was buzzed in. Mamasan recognized me, and I immediately asked for Kitty1, who was recommended by a member who I have already thanked by PM. I was informed Kitty1 was busy. Apparently, in her month here, she has developed quite a clientèle. I chose to wait and was ushered into the waiting area.

BB chose to take the next draw and was ushered into a room. Kitty2 was apparently cleaning up from the last customer. In her travels to/from room and the shower, LL was able to get a glimpse of Kitty2, standing in the hallway, back lit by a overhead light. OMFG. Young, thin, beautiful face, flat tummy, tiny ass--A perfect spinner body. She also had long, wavy jet black hair most of the way down her back. Desire filled me. My wingman was in for quite a treat. He told me the kitty was super tight, and since we have have shared several exceptional pussies in our travels, I conclude that I have to hit it.

His stats go something like this...

Kitty2:
Face: 9
Body: 9+
Attitude: 9
massagi: ? I forgot, but I think he said it was good.
This girl has superstar potential. Worthy of a repeat.

I was waiting for about 15 minutes when an absolutely stunning woman appeared before me. She came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss, and told me it had been too long since I have come before. It truly had been. This girl, Kitty3, was truly beautiful. About 5'6" Black hair, C+ enhanced tits, a soft round ass, flat tummy and a very pretty face. She knew I was waiting for Kitty1, but she offered her services if I was tired of waiting. her Engrish was good, so I told her I wanted two hours time. One with Kitty1 and the other with her. She kissed me again and took me to her room.

In the room, she made sure that she understood my wishes for two hours time with two girls. Yes. I gave her two house fees and her tip up front. Another very sweet kiss and she told me to undress while she informs Kitty1 of the plan. She returned and gave me a nice, well, really very nice shower. Lots of flirting and laughter. At the finish of the shower, an OMFG beauty stepped into the shower room.

She introduced herself as Kitty1. Amazing. Bust-length wavy black hair, enhanced B's, tight little round ass, flat tummy, and an infectious smile. Truly a stunner. She informed me she was taking over the session. What? Me complain? Hell no. Back in what had now become "my" room, there was none of this "get on your face, honey" horseshit. she dimmed the lights and immediately stripped as I sat on the edge of the bed and stared-open mouthed. She came to me and kissed me sweetly on the lips then started working on my neck with her lips. I was manually exploring that perfect body when she presented a most lovely breast for my feeding enjoyment. I was still sitting and she was standing, then she worked her mouth downward to little LL.

The next ten minutes were almost Lique-esque. Despite Lique's rep on this board, the fact remains she gives the best BJ in DC. Well, Kitty1 is a contender. As another pleasant surprise, she gave me a BBBJ. It was intense, and then she would play with the balls to let me back off. I eventually would have unloaded in her mouth, so I had to stop her. Payback time.

DATY time was a dream. She loves it, and that is one of my many kinks. When I can get the hooker off, my life is so much more complete. I may be wrong and she only faked two O's. But I doubt I am wrong. She wanted my dick in her kitty. Raincoat on. I told her the position was her choice, so she sat me on the bed with my knees slightly raised up. She turned around and instead of me getting up on my knees for doggie, I remained seated and she backed that perfect little round ass up to me and slipped me inside. Ain't nothin' better than a slow, easy fuck with a beautiful Asian woman.

Her massagi was absolutely wonderful. One of the best ever at an AMP. After some brief cuddling, she got up and dressed and got my towel. She told me Kitty3 was coming, so I gave her her standard tip and told her I would see her soon. A kiss and she was gone...

Kitty1
Face: 8
Body: 9 (one demerit - enhanced tits)
Attitude: 9+
massagi: 10
This girl has superstar potential. Worthy of a repeat.

30 seconds later, Kitty3 entered the room, dimmed the lights and disrobed. Here we go...

Actually, the sessions were very similar. We necked, ate some tits, and she slid down for the BJ. Now this one was covered, so I see Kitty3 is a bit more reserved. CBJ was OK, but come on guys, how the hell could that compare. Again, following my my fresh memory I hit the DATY. Her kitty was also sweet and inviting, but she did not get into the DATY as much so I decided to fuck her. You might recall my mention that this girl is beautiful? I love looking at her face, but I wanted to doggie and play with that perfect ass. It seems there is a mirror beside the bed. I positioned her so I could see her face and watch her tits bounce in the mirror while pounding. She adjusted the angle so she could watch me also. Nicely erotic. since she was my second woman in an hour, I fucked her like two women, as BB is fond of saying.

I collapsed into a heap and she attended to me nicely. Massage, again after the main event, was pretty standard. Towel, dressed and informed my friend was waiting a long time. She related the story of the look on his face when he was informed I had been a pig and he had to wait an extra hour.

Kitty3
Face: 9+
Body: 8 (one demerit - enhanced tits)
Attitude: 8
massagi: 6
Worthy of a repeat.

The ride home was, well, relaxed.

LoveLOS

Disclaimer: Nothing I post is true. While three kitties were seemingly abused, testing has proven the pounding they received remained entirely within their design specification, and besides, they seemed to enjoy it. Remember, best actess always wins.

Any good AMP's in Suburban Maryland.- Gaithersburg, Rockville, Bethesda, Silver Spring areas? The places I used to go 4-5 years ago are all gone. Also, what are the going rates?

I am also finding this topic interesting as well. I am willing to pay a little extra for a more a more enjoyable time. It is worth it for me.

I have not been to AC lately, but perhaps I should and try it out based on the reviews others have suggested.

It's been shaping up to be a hot, humid day today. Best to stay indoors, where the AC is running. In fact, I was down in the city just a while earlier and decided I needed to step into one of DC's many establishments to cool off a spell.

Wouldn't you know it? Of all the places to step into, I guess my little feet had known where to go, because the next thing I knew, I was handing.6 to a nice lady who was within that establishment. And she took me to a room where I could lie down and cool off. (She must have realized how hot it was out there.)

A few minutes later, in walks a familiar face (about 45 y. O., 36D, straight hair, 5'-4", 120#). She must have thought it was hot, too, because she had on a one-piece bikini. Very nice. We talked for a bit, and she asked if I wanted a shower to wash off and cool down some more, so I said sure and off we went. A soapy affair ensured, and then we went back to the room to catch up on things.

Long and short, I wound up giving her a massage from top to bottom and everywhere in-between. And, lo! And behold, when she turned over, I realized that I had a "magic wand" with me, the type that makes little girls happy. She must have had a lot of wishes built up, because I kept using that wand for about 15 minutes in connection with a magical kiss. At one point, she actually took ahold of it and granted some particular, unspoken wish to herself. Thoroughly satisfied, she lay there for a bit, and we cuddled and talked and did some DFK. Then, she says, "Your turn."

A long, slow BBBJ followed. Then, at one point, she asks, "You ready? " Well, . Of course I am. She slipped the cover on me and then proceeded to do a kimshi squat for about 5 minutes. But, I could tell that she was a bit exhausted from all the wishes my magic wand had granted her, so we switched positions and finished about 5 minutes later in full "mish posish" and having her tits up against my chest. Always a real treat. As we finished, I think she got one final wish. Then, we relaxed a moment before MMS knocked on the door to see if we had cooled off enough.

She leaves and comes back with a hot towel, a cup of Scope, and a glass of cold water. A nice touch, as always. I dress, we hug, I tip $, and she sees me to the door with a LFK. I plan to return, once more.

RR

Facilities
Cleanliness: 9.5
Friendliness: 9.5
Comfort: 8.5​

Therapist
FBAS: 8 , 8.5* , 9.5 , 9.5
Fun Factor: 9
Value: 8.5 - 9
Repeatability: 10​

* - This gal is a bit self-conscious. Those who know her know why. But you can overcome that by reassuring her. She's be more relaxed, and you'll get far better service, if she's not distracted by what makes her self-conscious.

(FYI, YMMV because I usually bring something for the therapist and MMS. However, I'm fairly certain most others would enjoy this establishment. A guy can cool off and get hot at the same time.)

10:30am is a little early. They usually open around 11:30 or so

Went to VIP and Orange and sadly confirmed the news. Then I went to that same place our colleague went to, also had Ruby or "Luby, " and recognized her from Orange. So, good talent stays in town! Fast massage, but prefaced it by saying they were very busy due to the holiday; good attention everywhere; smooth smokin; offered (I think) 69 but that's not my game in that context; sweet, natural nips and all made up for the short time. Would I repeat? Of course, I already did!

Looks like a good one to chance. I'm eager to hear how it went. I'll swap that info with you.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
I just got back from a ride on the Orange line to a stop somewhere between Rosslyn and New Carrollton.

I had to walk FAR too far to see the person I saw.

It was well worth the hike and I came out of there feeling 30 years younger but really tired! I almost took a taxi back to the Metro!

Anyway, if you are a senior with over 100 posts I might answer your PM for details.

JJ

The first week of December I made an unanticipated trip to DC and did not have an opportunity to read the AMP postings for DC before I had left my computer so when I wanted to make a visit to an AMP on Thursday 12/3 I was forced to rely upon my memory of previous visits.
THEIRrst visitor of the dayShe probably wouldn't have been my first choice as I like them a little younger, and not as much in the bust area. We started with a TS where she did an average job and got all the important spots several times. She had asked if I had been there before and I stated, correctly, 3 or 4 times including last June when I had last been in the DC area. During the TS I tried several times to caress her off hand and thigh with little result. We then returned for the massage which was light and somewhat short as I again tried to massage her. When we had entered the room I had reached into my shirt pocket and brought out my glasses case with a folded $ in plane sight when I placed it on the top of the stand. After a very few minutes of massage and counter massage she hopped off the table and said something like "you win" and said she would be back in a minute. She appeared to leave to get some lube and cover and upon her return proceeded to strip off her clothes and climbed on the table.

She proceeded with a BJ, some DATY, Cowgirl, Missionary, and several other positions as I was trying to hold out for a longer session. When we finished I asked her to lie on top or next to me and this only lasted for about half a minute with the explanation that she did not like a massage nor cuddling. At the end she rubbed fingers together looking for tip so I pointed to glasses case, which she picked up and handed to me so I could give her the tip.

Face 5
body maybe a 5 for me but more for those who like the larger bolt on's
TS - 6 or 7
Massage 3 as it was very short.
Effort her overall session 7 or more as she was willing to go to multiple positions and worked real hard to get me off.
Attitude maybe 5 as she had limits I didn't like

Would I go back to her - only if she was the last one available as she would let me do what I like, however her effort was very good.

Monday 12/7 I had a chance to visit another AMP about 2:00pm. Since I did not wish to see Soy again I decided to visit another AMP and selected second floor on M, which I found to be closed as there was no longer a sign at the door, just one for third floor, which I would not even consider. I then walked down the block to the Jaz place and was admitted by Nikki.

She asked for entry fee and left me to undress. Off to TS which was reasonably good with plenty of attention to the right spots. Back to the room display glasses case and of to the massage which was OK but not long as wandering hands again had an effect. On to dropping clothes and action. At the end she took the tip and asked if there was more tip. I said no, sorry, that was all the money I brought, which was mostly the truth as I do not take wallet, watch, etc to visit. She left to get hot towels to wash face, clean up body etc. I then got dressed as she handed me my clothes and she put on my socks, shoes, and coat. I asked if she could get me a Coke and she did so. She hadn't told me her name so I asked and she told me as we walked to the door.

Face 6
Body 6
TS 7
Massage 6
effort 7
Would I repeat? maybe however I prefer to visit a different lady each time, unless I get an outstanding visit.

Since I have not read the recent reviews I am not sure what is happening in DC at this time. I do know that Green and jaz were open when I visited and that 1800 M second floor did not have sign nor doorbell that I had used previously for visits.

When I return to DC in February, I will be better prepared by having read the reviews so maybe I will have a slightly better visit.
Now off to read the other recent reviews.

The Don would have seen our new adventurer has been properly greeted by his fellow board members, as you gentlemen have done quite well. (After all, if geing flamed three times for one stupid post is not a leaning experience, a newb probably still wouldn't get it with six flames.) Then TM would extend the hand of friendship with some sage advice on how to become a trusted forum member and that if he accepts his flames graciously and learns from his mistakes we mostly have a short memory for newbie gaffes.

As for me, I am on [post=533141]vacation[/post] also. Heading to TJ today to really make this a fantasy vacation.

LL

Two months lurker, first time poster. After reviewing all the posts on this site, I am ready to give my two cents.

Stopped by 14K last week early in the morning hours to release some steam after arguing with my SO. First time back since Black Wednesday.

Saw two girls when the doors open. Both faces looked good from a distance. Mamasan led me to the room and I handed the house-pay to Mamasan and she refused, insisting that I provide it to the girl.

SIDE NOTE: After the fall-out, the inn-keepers are often afraid of UC. Taking the house pay can lead to an arrest. Although the case always gets thrown out in court, they don’t like the hassle. This new tradition created some friction between Mamasan and the working girls. Working girls argue that Mamasan get paid for doing nothing and they’re right. At some locations, Mamasan don’t even open the door unless all the girls were busy.

While I was undressing, one of the girls I saw earlier entered. I saw her face and she was at least in her mid forties, complete with wrinkles around the eyes. I immediately requested another girl. The inn-keeper said they had three girls working but only one was available, so I had to wait for maybe 10 minutes. She did offer me the sauna however. I opted to wait in the room.

A while later Young came in. Face was average, body was a little bit on the heavy side with enhanced C’s (rock hard). She was conversational in English but spoke Korean to me. We decided to forgo the shower and she didn’t provide the hot towel wipe down either. She left to get supplies.

When she came back, she got undressed and started to play tongue soccer. Note-to-self, never kiss this provider (I just came in from the street without showering and wipe-down and she was slobbering all over my goods). She then proceeded to put on the cover with her hands and began a 2 minutes CBJ while I pet her kitty. Quickly switched to miss without lube, which was out of the ordinary. We moved to the K9 rhythm and her acting ability kicked in. As I was getting into it, she stopped me and applied some lube. She left and brought back hot towel for clean up.

Well, I was curious. So I decided to check things out.

14K, I agree, was getting too much press. Besides, I saw maybe a dozen cop cars from the end of 66 to a few blocks past the monument.

Anyway, rang the bell and was buzzed in. I was greeted by a girl in a bikini top and a little skirt. She was simply happy to see me, which was good. The standard question, have I been there before. Sure. The place was empty. Maybe the sea of tourists outside was a deterrent. No matter.

On to the shower, nice hot water, and good scrubbing all over.

Next, back in the room. She starts with the fingertips and I ashed for 'hard' so she sprang into action, immediately massaging my back and legs. Felt good.

Flip, and I discover she's on the thick side, but that's ok. Better a little thick than a stick. We proceed to mish, and I'm not getting too far. Next (after a roll of the eyes), we walk the dog and I'm done.

Cleanup was fine and after a hug and a card I left. Maybe 50 minutes. It's ok though. I'm not complaining. Genuinely good time.

Solid 8s across the board. Her name was Nana. And she was giggly when I asked. Funny. It was like she was keyed up on something. Maybe just happy to see a customer. Who knows.

Be careful out there.

Happy 4th of July!

Cabbie!

You couldn't find it? There's a massive blinking, red neon sign on top of the building that says GET LAID HERE NOW! Also search lights shine from its location with wailing sirens.

Shoutbox
  1. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  2. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  5. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  9. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  11. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  14. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl Amy in later tonight &Spanish /Latin white skin girl in Monday
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: EVA, Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  28. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  29. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  30. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  31. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  34. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  38. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  43. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  45. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  48. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  49. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator