Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Today got call from a coatwala at Star Gold and there a girl was pleading to visit her tonight. I last met her outside in December only.

I told her that I will be in Star Night and not Star Gold but then she was pleading more.

Is it so bad a situation?
I have a vague memory of this girl but she seemed to be hell bent on bringing me there.
Said," Aa jayo, mai sab ke samne chumma doongi, tere saath raat enjoy karte hai"

I just ended the call.

How can I be both in SN and SG yaar...I told her but to no avail.

And here there is no parking space at SN...Itna bhir
Bhai, valet is possible here and they can provide driver as well to drop you wherever you want.

Today got call from a coatwala at Star Gold and there a girl was pleading to visit her tonight. I last met her outside in December only.

I told her that I will be in Star Night and not Star Gold but then she was pleading more.

Is it so bad a situation?
I have a vague memory of this girl but she seemed to be hell bent on bringing me there.
Said," Aa jayo, mai sab ke samne chumma doongi, tere saath raat enjoy karte hai"

I just ended the call.

How can I be both in SN and SG yaar...I told her but to no avail.

And here there is no parking space at SN...Itna bhir

Situation is really that bad that a ob girl in vip is ready to give service which one get in service bars.

Yesterday I was sitting in Blu* bar in vashi and doing some arrangements to take one girl out. Suddenly cops visited (around 9:40pm) ... all girls rushed to the private room, drinks removed from table. He took some pics and left. My mood was off, left for the day.
Comfortable to meet outside, but not sure if section tight in NM.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Yesterday I was sitting in Blu* bar in vashi and doing some arrangements to take one girl out. Suddenly cops visited (around 9:40pm) ... all girls rushed to the private room, drinks removed from table. He took some pics and left. My mood was off, left for the day.
Comfortable to meet outside, but not sure if section tight in NM.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk
Have come back after a long time and straightaway section tight?
Seniors please update if this was a one-off or section is really tight

Boss, it's been happening since Jan.. no issues.. in DBs they come at 9:40 to 10 pm.....in OBs at Belapur, they visit around 12:45.....in Obs at Vashi, they visit around 1:15 am.......but the situation is alright except for the girls.

Last night cash was not much flowing at Star Night till 11:30 when I left after 4 songs with my regular there who had msged me a lot of times after she came from a one month hiatus.

Next to my fav place.

At my fav place two guys were splurging....2 lacs at first and then ordered for 2 more to splurge on their single regular dancer.....Since most regualar dancers there are friendly to me and these guys have been noticing me for so many days, they asked me to join their girl on dance floor. And so did I.

In return I asked them to allow DJ to play my second song. They were more than happy to allow me play and enjoy

I AM TOO SEXY by Right Said Fred.

Noticed a new damsel in red hot saree with matching bikini shaped blouse. She was all hot and my eyes were constantly going towards her much to the consternation of my regular.

Left at around 2 am.

Section is tight as in to keep the joints in discipline. Nothing more than that.

No harm to the guests/visitors if the guy is within limits.

Be within time. Leave any joint by 12.30-1.00 if u don’t want any risk at all.

Wednesday Fr:

Reached one Db around 8:30 at vashi
Left at 9 after one pepsi.
Not that stock was bad but I wasn’t in mood to stay at bar.
Was there just to kill time as i have one function to attend at around 9:30 in vashi.

Next Day was not in any mood to visit bars.
Was at my Mumbai office and was tallying the books of the clients.
It was around 8:30 pm,the Guy who had office in front of my office come to my chamber. He is quite young around 26-27 and always call me Bhaiya while talking.
I understood after 10 minutes of talk that he is depressed and tense and ask about the problem.
I thought he have some financial issues.
He suddenly got tears in his eyes ( he was a bit drunk at that time too) and told about the girl he used to have affair and she cheated him although he is very good looking and rich guy.
I did peacefully heard all his problems and he requested me to join with him at db as he want the company.

I advise him to don’t try dance bar and instead visit gents bar and try some indies but he wanted to go there.

Woh kahawaat hai na purani vidhwa doosre ki maut pe jyada roti hai kyounki usko apna dukh yaad aa jaata hai .

Same thing happened here and i left office to take him to some bar.

Thought of taking him to Nm but suddenly the red girl and the girl whom my friend made dance ( pooja) of ghatkopar clicked in my mind.

We decided to go to ghatkopar as we have to travel less than visiting nm from our place.

Reached the bar and we were given the warm welcome by staff and girls.

Order the drinks and my girl was abscent from the place and i was very relieved after knowing she is not there as i was in no mood in spending and concentrating on a girl.

Pooja came and stand in front of my table and i ask the boy if she like her as she is not my girl he can take her.

He started drinking and make pooja dance on songs.
After one song he started blowing money on the girl and i was never seen the scene I witnessed at that time.

Always have been seen money Rain on girl’s but it was a Thunderstorm.

I thought tonight I should be in hibernation mode which will be good for me.

The bar was now in full on mood and floor was covered with money on almost each dance.

Few other girls now starts expecting that he make someone dance but like me he was the one girl guy.
Had never been to bar with him so don’t know about his behaviour with girls and drinking capacity and money spending capacity but the guy was a copy of me which made me comfortable to remain in bar with him.

After 2-3 rounds I stopped him to call for money but he insisted that it will be last round but he continues with the madness.

Manager come and asked me softly “ Sir cash de doon aur”
I replied him dont worry i m with him and he is in total senses.

The girl was now on 7 th heaven and now I stopped him that stop bringing cash as i have to left.

Ask the guy if he want to take pooja outside for tonight but he wasn’t ready as he was not recovered from the shock he got from his Gf.

Told pooja ki isse aaj raat baat kerte rehna as he is depressed and made them exchange the digits.

She come at downstairs with us and i left them both to spare some time talking with each other.

Around 2 am left the bar and made my friend sit him in his car and ordered his driver to take him to his home straightaway and call me after dropping him to home.

Come at home and I really got a bit depressed seeing that guy that how these bitches cheat innocent good looking and rich guy just for temporary fun.

Want to talk with one girl at that time as i was also on high on alcohol but controlled myself and started eating some cashews at home ( eating do relax u from depression).

Slept around 5 for next day at office.
Met the boy in evening as he arrived late at his office and he was fine with yesterday experience and he had scheduled meeting with the girl for tonight.
But still purani wali ki yaad nahi jaati.,,,

Last edited:
Bhai, the amount goes to the girl/ waiters if someone cash showers on you. It's not deducted from your bill.. hahaha.

Between i want to see your dance once

Cheers
Bhai! if u read my posts, u will understand that I never expected it to be deducted from my bill.......Hahaha!

I dance cause I enjoy that.

I make it clear to the bar management that it goes to the girls only.

So whenever cash shower happens on our dance, I make it sure that it goes to my regular at my fav bar or at Star Night or at Icon or at Bebo or at Sequence or at Champagne or at Kapal and White House...the places where it has happened.

And in quite a few occasions girls msged me to confirm the no. of cash showers.

On Friday, if anybody had been there at SN till 11:45 pm, he would have certainly observed me.

Section is tight as in to keep the joints in discipline. Nothing more than that.

No harm to the guests/visitors if the guy is within limits.

Be within time. Leave any joint by 12.30-1.00 if u don’t want any risk at all.
My fav place gets busy only after 12....what to do??

Bhai Sir Salamaat to Pagadi Pachaas.

Koi favourite kaam nahi aayega
At last it will be you who have to face the situation by your own.

Waise bhi your favourite place is the most vulnerable place in Nm and it always remains on LE RADAR.

If anything bad happens in the entire bar world in nm this is the place which gets raided first.

One of the best girl of this place left it just because of Le troubles.

Waise bhi each place after 1 am is open for Le troubles as @sifar mentioned.

Bhai, I meant for those who wants to face the least amount of risk.

I agree that many of the places including your fav gets in its real mood after 12-12.30.

Some of the mongers on forum come from outside (the state or country) and so cannot afford even slightest of LE issues.

For those working within state, LE issue doesn’t seem to be a big deal, comparatively.

Bhai, I meant for those who wants to face the least amount of risk.

I agree that many of the places including your fav gets in its real mood after 12-12.30.

Some of the mongers on forum come from outside (the state or country) and so cannot afford even slightest of LE issues.

For those working within state, LE issue doesn’t seem to be a big deal, comparatively.
Right u r Boss....

Bhai Sir Salamaat to Pagadi Pachaas.

Koi favourite kaam nahi aayega
At last it will be you who have to face the situation by your own.

Waise bhi your favourite place is the most vulnerable place in Nm and it always remains on LE RADAR.

If anything bad happens in the entire bar world in nm this is the place which gets raided first.

One of the best girl of this place left it just because of Le troubles.

Waise bhi each place after 1 am is open for Le troubles as @sifar mentioned.
Donno whether it's vulnerable, never saw any issue in last 8 months....saw LE visit inside at SN, Icon, Champagne, SB, but not in this one ever...and only one to open till late hr....but I will pay heed to you seniors.

U guys are the guide to me.

Donno whether it's vulnerable, never saw any issue in last 8 months....saw LE visit inside at SN, Icon, Champagne, SB, but not in this one ever...and only one to open till late hr....but I will pay heed to you seniors.

U guys are the guide to me.
Yes it was very roughly raided last year and lots of harassment to girls and guests made by LE.
The Guests had to take bail from court next day as LE wasn’t in any mood to give relief in that raid. ( One or two things happened in that raid which I cannot write openly on forum )

Another bad incident was also associated with this place and one girl and if it wasn’t handled well by their management the bar would have almost shut down for forever.

After the raid they had closed for a certain time and I know that this place is still on the radar of one specific political person.

FRs compiled -

Gone to various bars this month, sharing my experience.

Baba Palace - Didn't find anyone attractive, so left without any action.

Bluestar - Was on lookout for some new girls but same old ones & did not feel like sitting.

Race - Visited early evening, I was 1st customer, was feeling bored but my muse came n gave me good company, sat n have chit - chat for an hr, made her dance on 2-3 songs, other girls were standing without any collection.

Natraj - Here stock was disappointing by OB standards, girls looked at me desperately for money, ordered some cash n made 3 decent ones dance, dance was good but not much lookers.

Sairat - Here lot of showering was happening, wanted to just sit in some bar where staff n girls don't know me so can sit quietly & drink but here also manager came n told he met me in SB, collection was ok, nothing great.

Bela - Visited couple of days back, again I was first customer with 20 odd girls, called @kevin.dz789 Bhai & we were center of attraction, made two girls dance simultaneously on Sanju Baba - Saki saki, then few others on Marhaba Marhaba & Laila ka Jawani,etc.

Rasna - Lot's of girls n MILFs, bar is little cramped for dance but one can sit n do TP with girls.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes it was very roughly raided last year and lots of harassment to girls and guests made by LE.
The Guests had to take bail from court next day as LE wasn’t in any mood to give relief in that raid. ( One or two things happened in that raid which I cannot write openly on forum )

Another bad incident was also associated with this place and one girl and if it wasn’t handled well by their management the bar would have almost shut down for forever.

After the raid they had closed for a certain time and I know that this place is still on the radar of one specific political person.
ok...Thanks...was it on April last year

Hi

Rule of thumb when there is a raid

Do not panic

There is always 5 mins time between LE reaching at gate of Db and LE actually entering Db

Most of the Db ( I assume Sbs also ) have a alarm system which rings when LE is at gate of Db

So in that few minutes ,do following

Get dressed properly ( in case you are in middle of Hj )

Put all your change ( ten or twenty rs notes ) in your pocket

Don't give them to gal or waiter in a moment of hurry ( so many times , people end up doing that and money is lost )

Keep them with you in your own pocket

Generally LE don't trouble customers and at the max they note your name and number and let you go

So don't panic

If possible , venture out for smoking or Pretend that u have some urgent phone call

Most of the times , just sit quiet and LE will go away

Now if LE wants to talk to you , then be polite and answer with confidence

Common questions asked and common error that people do are following

1- what is your mobile number and name

Commonest error down by people

Give wrong mobile number to LE
Alone with wrong name
Don't do that

LE will check the phone in front of you and if he finds that you are giving him wrong number , then you are in bigger trouble

Don't ever Tell lies to LE

LE don't like it at all

If u want to give wrong name ,then make sure your sim shows same name when checked by LE on True caller

2 - LE will ask you your address

Always be ready with any random address which is far off

For example , if you are caught in say Nerul Db, give address of bhandup

Bhandup is out of jurisdiction of Nerul LE
So they don't bother you much

Trick is to know alternative address pit pat so that you can rattle it out with confidence infront of LE

It is not difficult to find out any random correct address and stick to it as your alternative address for all LE raids

Don't give any lavish adress
Choose and give some chawl or low level society adress

3 - is any one at your home ?
Common question asked by LE

Answer
No sir
I stay alone and my family is at native place
I stay with my friends as I work in Mumbai
Alone

4 - where you work ? LE question

Again Be ready with alternative adress of any office which is far off

( again do home work and be ready )

5 - LE question

call some one for your warranty

Answers by you

Sir I stay alone with my friend as paying guest

My family is at native place
They are not educated
They have only land line
But if u want someone then please I can call my friend

Now u must have one Friend who can come and save your ass in case it is needed

So be ready with that one person name and number which is genuinely correct and is your best friend and can come when LE calls and saves you

Lastly generally don't keep any ID in your pockets when u monger

I keep everything in car and then to to Db

If u want to keep ID then u can not lie about your name and adress

Remember LE don't like people who Lie

If u can have separate sim for mongering with separate name and one fake ID proof with that name , then you are generally fool proof and LE can't do much

Some people will say why not give correct ID

U can do that if u have
But I generally avoid it as I have alternative ID ready with different name

And lastly , if LE ask for some donation and then do give it and sort out the matter

They also know that you are just removing water and not doing some crime of grave significance

Hope this helps

Enjoy

Uncle Sam

Some good words and advise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  3. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  4. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  7. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  9. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  10. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  11. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  14. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Turnernator1:
    blair
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  33. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  34. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  35. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  36. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  37. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  42. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  44. bumika.vashi:
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back