Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Talk to them respectfully, not to please them but because you are a respectful person.

Izzat do kyon ki tum izzatdaar ho.

How or what she is, is none of our concern.

Uski izzat uske haath,
Hamari izzat hamare haath.
It's not about pleasing anybody. I do not like to disrespect anybody unless he/she has extra charbi on their ass or unless someone really deserves it.

That's how I am. Can't disrespect a woman just because she works in a bar

Sent from my CPH2213 using Tapatalk

Has anyone visited the Kiran bar recently?

Looking for new places and new faces - any new joint that has opened up?

Sent from my 22111317I using Tapatalk

Two new birds in vip. Both not comfortable with each other, so decided to go with one to farm house. Girl was in our vehicle in no time, I was shocked. Name was same, I was expecting one and mate has requested other. We are drunk to assume the name to be same but girl is not same. Mate is insanely comical. He is happy but the night will decide my fate.

Two new birds in vip. Both not comfortable with each other, so decided to go with one to farm house. Girl was in our vehicle in no time, I was shocked. Name was same, I was expecting one and mate has requested other. We are drunk to assume the name to be same but girl is not same. Mate is insanely comical. He is happy but the night will decide my fate.
Trust iltm for keeping it interesting

We know a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, hope this rose with same name treated you well

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

FR - "Be with her who treats you like a KING, not with her who thinks of herself as a QUEEN."

After having a horrid experience at one of the the SBs, visted S bar, was in the mood for some hardcore fun n the chick whom I choose to spend night with ensured that I had great time, mine muse was not there but I liked one young girl, slim waist, I just scanned the whole collection n one of my muse friends instructed her to sit with me saying accha bohni dega, she came with me n we settled down in one corner table, ordered beer n after having KLPD at previous bar made it clear to the chick what I was looking for n finalized the deal with her, the way a girl sits with you tell everything about her and from her body - language I knew she will stick to me till I want.

Had loads of DFK, groping, cuddling for 2 hrs, no nakhra at all, given me KING like treatment and full satisfaction.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk

FR - "Be with her who treats you like a KING, not with her who thinks of herself as a QUEEN."

After having a horrid experience at one of the the SBs, visted S bar, was in the mood for some hardcore fun n the chick whom I choose to spend night with ensured that I had great time, mine muse was not there but I liked one young girl, slim waist, I just scanned the whole collection n one of my muse friends instructed her to sit with me saying accha bohni dega, she came with me n we settled down in one corner table, ordered beer n after having KLPD at previous bar made it clear to the chick what I was looking for n finalized the deal with her, the way a girl sits with you tell everything about her and from her body - language I knew she will stick to me till I want.

Had loads of DFK, groping, cuddling for 2 hrs, no nakhra at all, given me KING like treatment and full satisfaction.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk
2 hours? How much you paid her?

Sent from my CPH2213 using Tapatalk

Trust iltm for keeping it interesting

We know a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, hope this rose with same name treated you well

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Yes, it was interesting as usual. It is just about the waiting period to have the other one.

Visited Big Boss on insistence of a known manager (biggest pimp who has a good network of bar girls). This was my first visit and could not connect myself. Few girls from icon, mh43, star city have moved here. If anybody looking for girls in specific bars and missing can be found here. Since the girls have followed this guy they are sure to go out since his list are ones desperate for quick bucks. Did not have much action as the good looking girls are already drilled by us. I guess beer rates are less compared to Belapur bars. Not sure about it as drinks were compliment for us.

Disclaimer: Since it was my first time visit at your own risk.

One general question what is the time of ob as per law ?? 1 am if caught by L E what to do ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One general question what is the time of ob as per law ?? 1 am if caught by L E what to do ??

There is unwritten dictat on this. Now it is 1:30 for most but some are running till 4 am.

When LE comes they check for obscene acts. Just don't get caught at VIP doing anything obscene.

There is unwritten dictat on this. Now it is 1:30 for most but some are running till 4 am.

When LE comes they check for obscene acts. Just don't get caught at VIP doing anything obscene.

Thanks maverick bhai

Had been to Kiran earlier a few years back - some of the girls back then were pretty promising... @demoashash

Went this time with little expectations - and the expectations were barely met - i would rather go to Red Rose or White House if I wanted the girls to be this stiff. Called 2 girls for dance - seems like they dint like me much

3 4 girls did look really good - but only for other purposes than dance...

The one you spoke about - the long haired slim one was a good looker but not sure if she would rock the floor with her dance @kevin.dz789

Sent from my 22111317I using Tapatalk

Kiran bar shirone?

Tables are too short to be seated..

I remember 1 girl standing at the corner with slim fig.. one more blunt hair... Who looked tight( drunk)

Washroom is outside, public one.. i guess girls use the same

Nothing much interesting
bhai, the girl with White Verna you enquired was there last Friday.

The post has no correlation with Nm dance bars but just sharing the things to show the frustration which do cause by the useless bar girls.
Jitna ek apsara pe spend kerte hain usme to poori jannat aa jaati hai in real life.

Back to the point.

Few of my clients are here from last 3 days from Gujarat which I mentioned before and they were not keen to visit dance bars this time.

As gujjus are always wiser in spending one of them have book corporate room in the Orchid hotel along with their suites and room.

They allow 6 people with unlimited food till evening there and we were 6 people including my friend ( who belongs to one prominent family of stock market).

With drinks food and talking abt here and there we spent almost 6-7 hours.

Around 7 pm they left hotel back to their home by road journey and me and my friend were there thinking of visiting bars.

Suddenly he got call from the girl ( model whom he knows personally and i wanted to spend a night with her from last 2 months but things were not going our accordingly.)
She was near versova with her sister and informed him that she will be flying back to her hometown tonight.

Had talked with her a day before and she was sweet in talk but didnโ€™t want to take her as she was a bit pricey and quite young.

But as i was drunk and she gives me a vibe of someone special when i talked with her, asked my friend to call her and fix the deal at orchid.

Around 9:30 she arrived alone and my friend after introducing her to me left us in the room and told me he will take care of the deal ( baad mein hisaab ker lenge).

He left around 10:30 and now only we two are were their in that big suite room.

She didnโ€™t drink when i asked her and only ordered a fruit juice ( most of the good looking girls do that chahe piye nahi but they do order)

After one hour of good chit chat we both make ourselves comfortable but i feel very uncomfortable in touching her as she was shy and too young to handle.
Unlike bar girls where we know they are professional whore this girl giving some extra feeling although i was drunk.

But lastly she also move herself so i can be comfortable.
Have a good session with her after that.
She was outstanding and the girl proven me wrong that she would be bad in the bed which i told to my friend and neel2021 bro.

She was good in talk too and we were talking after session till morning while smoking ( she smokes too but very limited).

Donโ€™t know how i get emotionally touch with her and shared everything about the girl I used to like.

Bus dil ko sukoon mila aur paisa wasool ho gaya jub woh boli โ€œ ki yeh gaddhi ki bacchi ne tumse dhoka kiyaโ€.

Mostly I donโ€™t stay till morning in hotel and left around 2-3 am for home but with this girl ek sukoon mil raha tha.

Had another session at morning than we both took shower got fresh at around 9 than left hotel after having breakfast and cup of coffee.

Although i like her but didnโ€™t shared digits with her as I donโ€™t want someone who distracts the daily life.

Reached home and talked with the friend giving him positive feedback about her.

Spending on the bar girls looks now totally waste to me as ultimate goal of every monger is sex and no bar girl will give u that pleasure which u can achieve through indies and models.

Another big plus point is they are much better in looks without those makeup and lights and highly educated so u can take them to good restaurants/hotels and they will not be a reason for embarrassment like bar girls.

Went to Noida for meeting with one client and this girl was in Delhi at that time.
Contacted her and spent a night with her again.
Although i want to avoid this girl as she looks more smart and cunning than any bar girl but her charisma and sex appeal attracts me towards her.

This girls are more smart and good in nature and cooperative in bed than any bar girls.
She have more than 2 million followers and she never posted any video in saree even she is active on insta from years and have 100 of videos.
She is too young and hesitates to wear a saree and when i told her she will look beautiful in saree she just passed a shy smile when i met her at Mumbai hotel.

She arrived in saree at Delhi hotel and now she posted few videos with saree on insta and dm me if i like that or not.

These girls who have more beauty money and education than bar girls are more down to earth compare to these uneducated lots who think themselves of no lesser than Angels on earth.

Back to the city now and in no mood to visit bars till her Saturday night memory fades.

Bhai. Sab randiya hein. Let that be an actress, Instagram influencer or bar wali. Sab k category same hein.

Koi maruti, koi Mercede, koi Porsche koi Rolls-Royce koi tata nanu koi auto rikshaw.

There was a DJ with whom i talked on Instagram.. she looks hot n is friends with someone in kapil sharma's show...

After couple days talk on Instagram chat, i asked her why do you post hot pictures showing cleavage n stuff. To which she replied honestly karna padna hein warna kam nahi milta 25 hazar monthly rent Dena padta hein.. covid me gand fat gayi thi bhada dete dete.

Aishwarya rai b randi thi before marrying Abhishek.

Specific to bar girls.. there are some girls who are sansakri .. my item is very good at talks n she does no bakwaas like babu shona. Pure n simple sensible talks.

Her sisters daughter studies in convent school English medium in 9th standard.. she maybe further bar wali n she is expected to be a good talker as well.

You will find more ob girls who are good at conversations

Cheers

Agree that all these girls are whore.
Agree that u can reach ur destination travelling in both auto and Rolls-Royce.

But difference is the COMFORT u get.

You pay for the class and comfort and thatโ€™s what you get from this high end girls.

Bar hopping last week
16/5/23 Deepika.
As entered black coat greeted and gave a seat,the girl whom I made dance previous came and shook hands,she was like mujhe belithayga abhi baju me,but was in no mood to make her sit,so spread my one leg on seat,making no space for her was enjoying drinks and and after half and hour ,made the regular girl dance 4 songs and danced with her,paid her 200 for each dance,now the black coat gave a seat to another customer infront of me,and the two girls came and greeted him,one girl in the black was looking stunning,and she danced for him for 1 song,i was enjoying the dance,now as I also got in mood to dance with her,so paid her 200 for the dance she danced ,now she was eyeing on me,me samjh Gaya signal mil gaya,and her straightly asked her to dance,she looked at the man,he said dance with me,danced with her for 3 songs paid her and again bar time ends and paid the bill and left the bar.
19/5/23
Deepika Bar.
As usual greeted by a coatwala,this time went with my friend,gave. a seat,mine regular came and greeted me,now my friend regular also came and greeted him,now this time I wanna make my regular stay away from me,so this time made her dance on 2 songs and caught a new face and danced with her for almost 8 songs,my regular was making faces and lastly she sat with my friend,my friend asked her,why is her mood off,she said to him it's nothing like that and she went away.and again the bar time ends and aid the bill.
22/5/23
Rasna bar.
Was heading to Deepika,but shirvane tunnel ke pehle ka traffic tha,so made a u turn of car towards Rasna,as was early around 7.15 pm tabels were empty, straight away went inside room,and coatwala gave me a sit and took my order,after few minutes girls were coming one by one,caught an eye on girl, with white ghagra choli,ankhon ke ishare me puch lia ,would she dance,she stood up and told me also to dance with her,danced with her with so much closeness,almost groping her each part of the body,she was also comfortable with that,now caught an eye on girl wearing skirt and shirt as if she is working in office but her smile was cute,told her to dance,she also pulled me up and made me dance with her,now when I took a seat,that gharga choli girl instantly sat beside me now,and ther other girl on my opposite seat,made both dance one by one on different songs,and paid them,in one dance with white,it became so sensual,i kissed her lips and she also didn't mind,now lastly said sorry for kiss,she instantly gave a lip kiss.and i had a short time till 9.30pm,paid a bill and left.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  3. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  4. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  5. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  6. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅMonday, โค๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’—Mimi,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  8. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  9. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  11. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ž Monday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‘„ Cici, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž Nana, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. ๐Ÿ’ž Kelly, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  12. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’‹ Monday, ๐Ÿ’ฅ Carmen, ๐Ÿ’‹(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’žโคMonday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žSophia, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, very pretty. and Tammy๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  21. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Monday, ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’˜ Ada, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and Fifi ๐Ÿต ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 6th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SENECA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• SENECA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  27. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to โ€œrelieveโ€ your stress levels in your home. โ€œplus any other requests i may considerโ€, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday ๏ผšNew Spanish girl Bunny๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  29. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand coco ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Cici deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  32. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and youโ€™ll be sure to come back for more.
  36. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  40. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  42. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 5th , SUNDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
Back