Chat YMMV TIPS & SUGGESTIONS

Being clean & nice & u get so far w a woman in a spa; it gives you an idea that it’s uncommon. I think many guys visit spas to degrade the woman a bit.
Yes many do visit to degrade them and even slap them around. An MPA told me exactly that last week.

I don't think it happens too often, but if I heard a girl being slapped around......I would deal with him. These are human beings who are providing a vital service.

Yes many do visit to degrade them and even slap them around. An MPA told me exactly that last week.

I don't think it happens too often, but if I heard a girl being slapped around......I would deal with him. These are human beings who are providing a vital service.
I would defend any girl like that. They are making obscene money. If they make $500 a day which is a minimum girls tell me that is over $100000 a year cash. I make $100000 but I do not get to see it. That is CEO money, the prime minister does not take that home.

Last edited:

It’s unfortunate but yes it does happen. I know several chicks in the past who got degraded for big bucks. At the end of the day it’s a choice. Mpa can either cut the session or cut his you know what off lol. All jokes aside there are some sick minded guys out there. One mpa told me a guy gave her 1k to slap her around and constantly spit in her mouth. Insane!!!! She never saw him again after that.

I’m with you on this one drop kick the mofo all day.

It’s unfortunate but yes it does happen. I know several chicks in the past who got degraded for big bucks. At the end of the day it’s a choice. Mpa can either cut the session or cut his you know what off lol. All jokes aside there are some sick minded guys out there. One mpa told me a guy gave her 1k to slap her around and constantly spit in her mouth. Insane!!!! She never saw him again after that.

I’m with you on this one drop kick the mofo all day.
It takes all kinds I shutter to think. Imagine some of the guys on this board but we do not have to commiserate with them. i do take joy in hurting someone but major legal problems I like to fuck them up and get away with it.. There is always a police report for violent crime at the hospital and I have had to report went to court judge and jury beat it paid dental work for him. It takes nerve to hit someone and get away with it. Never hit a girl but even when you defend them they still want their woman beating boyfriend. Also there is camaras every where, I will hit the guy so it is not in view of the camera for future court case. I knocked one guy out the neighbors told the police he had it coming and i got off. It has most always been defending me or some vulnerable person.

Last edited:
YMMV

Alright so there's been a lot of banter lately about YMMV. So i figured why not make a post. Some people get a lot, some people get next to nothing. Here's my tips over the years that have got me extra mileage. A lot of which I did not ask for as it happened organically. Either by me going in instigating the action or the mpa just doing it.

1) BE IN SHAPE

Guys, there's no excuse for being fat and out of shape. I've said this a million times on here. Being in great shape gets you extra play all day everyday. I would go as far to say that 90% of the time an mpa is shocked when my shirt comes off. It's like she's never seen a well sculpted body before. I'm talking eyes popping out of her head. This tells me that the majority of the guys going into spas are not in shape. I'm a little older now but i train a lot. It's part of my daily regime. It should part of yours too, not just for this hobby but for life in general. If you guys lack motivation, or need an extra push. Workout with a friend or hire a trainer. I've always been a gym rat since i was young. In my case now, i have this young lad who works for me. He is in insane shape as he workouts like crazy. We train together and push each other every time at the gym.

Let's be honest, no guy wants a fat lard ass mpa. In retrospect no mpa wants a fat lard ass mandem. That's just fkn gross all around. There's a lot of things we can't control, like our height, aging etc but you can control your weight. Having a fit body is the ultimate sign of self respect.

2) HYGIENE

Yes, fkn hygiene. When you guys go to a spa, shower right before you go. I'm talking right before, like shower and head straight to the spa right after. I don't like to shower at spas before a session. The reason for this is that, I don't like their cheap ass soap. A lot of the spas don't even have body lotion for crying out loud. So i use the quality stuff i have at home before i head out. I only shower after sessions at the spa and even then the idea of how many people being in there just fkn grosses me the fk out.

Brush your mother fkn teeth before a session. Holy fk, i can't even believe i have to say this one. You know how many girls i've spoken to over the years who have said so many guys they see have bad breath. Brush, , use mouth wash and chew a piece of gum on your way to the spa. I don't recommend flossing for those of you who like to go down on a chick for obvious reasons.

Spray a good cologne. None of this shoppers drug mart cheap ass shit. The good shit. This hobby is expensive so invest in a good cologne. I like creed aventus, baccarat rouge 540, and le labo te matcha just to name a few. Don't fkn over spray, two or three sprays max.

Groom yourself. If you're a hairy ass chewbacca mother fker get the manscape trimmer and get to work. You don't have to go zero guard. For those of you who have small dicks leave enough hair so your dick seems bigger. LOL!!!... but don't leave too much where the mpa has to go searching for moby. 👀

For those of you who have been blessed with the monster anaconda a light trim will do.

Come well put together. I'm not saying shirt and tie type of shit. I'm just saying don't look fkn sloppy. The girls don't look sloppy so neither should you.

Most of these girls if not all ,are super clean and ready to go. You owe to them and yourself to be just as clean.

3) BE POLITE

I know these girls are sex workers and its easy to look at them like fkn hoes and treat them like one. If you want the gfe experience then treat them like one in the room. What i mean by this is be nice. Lead with your body slow and sensually. Build up to the experience you want. In a car you don't skp from 1st gear to 5th. So same applies here. If you go too fast and the mpa pulls back take it down a notch. You want the mpa to be comfortable with you. Build rapport with the mpa. The more comfortable she is with you, the more she will do.

4) TIP WELL

If the service is good tip well. If the session was basic then give the standard. Some of you guys are so fkn cheap. I'm not saying tip a ton, though some guys do. You'll' be surprised how much an extra 5,10 or 20 goes on top of market rate. This goes a long way and the girl will remember that on your next visit.

I remember one chick i got a bs from. I had 4 twenties and a 5 in my wallet. I figured wth might as well just give it to her. I gave it to her and her smile lit up like crazy. Like she was so fkn happy over 5 Fkn bucks. It felt good to do that gesture and see her reaction. Totally worth the 5 bucks.

5) GO EARLY

If your schedule allows, you go fkn early. The mpas have more energy for a better massage and are more enthusiastic earlier in the day. Avoid going at late hours if you can because near the end of the day they are just tired and waiting to go home.

One time i went to a spa at 7:30 to check one of the girls on my rotation. Yo she was tired AF!!!! She literally went through 11 guys. She kept yawning and her massage was lacking serious power. It was pure shiatsu soft bullshit. I came for deep tissue bitch..lol. Anyway I cut the bullshit massage short , we ended up naked, cuddling and making out. After 15 mins she passed out ...LOLOLOLOL! Dumb bitch..kidding!! She was exhausted. I mean i can't complain as it was serious dfk but i came for the massage. She said i didn't have to tip her. I still tried to give her $50 bucks for the half hour but she refused and said next time. I went to the boss after and told her i don't think it’s a good idea for these chicks to see that many guys. The boss bitch said sorry and gave me an extra bottle of water. .Like what the fk am i gonna do with 2 bottles of water bitch LOL!!!

The service just lacks after a certain number of guys the mpa goes through. I mean imagine an mpa wacking off 11 fkn dicks...wtf!!! Go early!!!

5) DO YOUR RESEARCH

There's a lot of information out there on who provides what. A lot of you guys may be looking for a great massage, a great tease, a fantastic body slide etc. Do the research and ask credible sources, watch out for the shills though. There's a ton of them on here.

If anyone would like to add suggestions or have stories to add regarding mileage pls reply. I would love to hear them.
Don't get to share my wisdom (or the lack of it) on the FORUM much these days ......
but I gotta say .....this post is filled with lot of good insight by the original poster Mr. BUSTERNUT ...with others chiming in on what any good PUMPUM lover should already know and practice.
Spent about 20 min reading from the start and then fast forwarded to most recent posts.

My 2 cents goes as follows.....
Not everyone is as ENDOWED and CUT (by his modest admission) like Mr. BUSTANUT. With that said...... I do not see FITNESS /BUILD/ENDOWMENT being #1 on any list.
It aint #1 on any survey of "WHAT A GIRL REALLY WANTS" DESIRE or VALUE in a man . Nice to have but it is only part of the full package. Just ask Ron Jeremy (though endowed was fat and ugly as FUCK).
Thinking out aloud....if some of the posters on MP talk or act like they post.....they would get "Sweet Fuck All".
I guess there is a Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hyde quality in all of us. Not easy to pull off but........ If they are "BITCHES" in our text...it might be hard to treat them like MAIDENS in the "FLESH". Just Sayin'

There seem to be a lot of MANGINGOS (Real and of the paper Type) pumping out their SPUNK :cum2continuously on the pages of MASSAGE PLANET just to see who can shoot the farthest...or the most or what ever your metrics of choice .......all the the while a little old
fat Indian/white/black guy (maybe me) with a thick WAD (not me) and a WHOLE LOTTA GENUINE CHARM is getting what y'all claim to be getting. I am satisfied. Certainly not gonna go looking at your DICK to compare or brag.

MY addition to this post is....
1. Make her comfortable BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.....use everything in the toolbox to break down that wall (it's a challenge they admire and respect in a man respect....means you got GAME and you value them or what they have that you want).
NOW If you only have a 'lil ole ROCK HAMMER as opposed to a SLEDGE (ala BUSTANUT).. try honing your CHISEL or use SANDPAPER (massage of the mind and body).even water will wear her down eventually.

2. When you date a girl .....what do you do? ....you open doors (some of us).....check in on her, etc

OFFER TO MASSAGE HER once in a while..... (believe it or not ....more times than not they gladly agree especially if tired after 5 guys per day, 7 days a week)).
It's worked wonders for me and I am entitled to brag....it's like a speed dial to PUSSY NIRVANA for both of you. Hard for them to igore a HARD COCK slapping them upside the head LOL.
Do the same shit they do to us. Start with legit massage then to the slow tease....get her all lathered up/down there....same shit they do to us...only diff is ...we have some control over time and agenda.
Main event is always better when you see her genuinely getting as much out of it as you do. Sometimes cir"cum"vents the acting and adds some excitement for them

You guys got me reflecting on some conversations....

I was with one of my regular rotation girls last week and she said to me "Are you always this nice? When you go out with your friends, are this nice to girls you meet?"

And I was like 'Yah, I don't know any way else to be.'

So it seems that being nice is the key and it is unfortunately rare. I've known her for 2-3 years and thought it was such a weird question

Some girls like muscular guys. Some don't.

Some girls like big dicks. Some girls don't because they hurt.

I think be nice, and keep sampling until you find the ones that like what you bring to the table.

Nice is bullshit and why I call MOST of you out of shape terds faggots.You idiots that think that's a compliment from these bitches ARE ABSOLUTELY DRINKING THE FUCkIN KOOL AID!!!!!!
They tell you that they don't like big cocks or muscular bodies cuz you DON'T HAVE IT.EVERY one of these lying little whores will tell you that they hate big cocks.......
Until it is in them👹😋👹
THEN THEY SCREAMTHEiR fucking heads off saying MORE MORE HARDER

HARDER AMAZING amazing don't STOP DON'T STOP please please please FUCK the shit out of me until I am aRAGDOLL😆😆😆😎

These bitches LOVE LOVE LOVE

A BAD BOY....
And the badder THE BETTER 👹💪🤬😎
Keep thinking that way Professor. I'm getting a shitload of ass because of guys like you! 🤣

You get the TAMEST
LAMEST ASS
BTW .... don't care about ass
I AM INTO PUSSY.....
Hardcore
AND FUCKING HARDCORE PUSSY.....
IS DEEP DEEP DEEPLY

Into....
MOI 😆😆
Tell me one girl who says you are so NICE as you POUND hr
GUARANTEE that bitch can't talk AT ALL.....
If she gets with me cuz she is SCREAMING TOO LOUD
And speaking in 🤪🤪🤪TONGUES

Also don't get me WRONG
I AM only fucking wild crazy out of control and OUTRAGEOUS 90% of the time
The other 10% I am sweet and gentle and compassionate,/attentive so that because of the CONTRAST even though I am a maniac most of the time.......
I am still thought of as way way WAY nicer than all of y'all FOOLS
Plus I get discounts 🤣🤣🤣
Kelly took me round the world daily for $60 for months before she left for China
Monica took me round the world for $80 for YEARS before she got married 😆
You're so special. I'm in awe of you.

Fuck, the bullshit is literally flying here tonight, one thing about this app, you can be whomever you claim to be, me, I'm perfect in every way, women drop their panties when they lay eyes on me, when I touch them, they cum, instantly, it's insane how much fun I have, best of all, they never charge me.
Bunch clowns 🤡

Last edited:
Don't get to share my wisdom (or the lack of it) on the FORUM much these days ......
but I gotta say .....this post is filled with lot of good insight by the original poster Mr. BUSTERNUT ...with others chiming in on what any good PUMPUM lover should already know and practice.
Spent about 20 min reading from the start and then fast forwarded to most recent posts.

My 2 cents goes as follows.....
Not everyone is as ENDOWED and CUT (by his modest admission) like Mr. BUSTANUT. With that said...... I do not see FITNESS /BUILD/ENDOWMENT being #1 on any list.
It aint #1 on any survey of "WHAT A GIRL REALLY WANTS" DESIRE or VALUE in a man . Nice to have but it is only part of the full package. Just ask Ron Jeremy (though endowed was fat and ugly as FUCK).
Thinking out aloud....if some of the posters on MP talk or act like they post.....they would get "Sweet Fuck All".
I guess there is a Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hyde quality in all of us. Not easy to pull off but........ If they are "BITCHES" in our text...it might be hard to treat them like MAIDENS in the "FLESH". Just Sayin'

There seem to be a lot of MANGINGOS (Real and of the paper Type) pumping out their SPUNK :cum2continuously on the pages of MASSAGE PLANET just to see who can shoot the farthest...or the most or what ever your metrics of choice .......all the the while a little old
fat Indian/white/black guy (maybe me) with a thick WAD (not me) and a WHOLE LOTTA GENUINE CHARM is getting what y'all claim to be getting. I am satisfied. Certainly not gonna go looking at your DICK to compare or brag.

MY addition to this post is....
1. Make her comfortable BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.....use everything in the toolbox to break down that wall (it's a challenge they admire and respect in a man respect....means you got GAME and you value them or what they have that you want).
NOW If you only have a 'lil ole ROCK HAMMER as opposed to a SLEDGE (ala BUSTANUT).. try honing your CHISEL or use SANDPAPER (massage of the mind and body).even water will wear her down eventually.

2. When you date a girl .....what do you do? ....you open doors (some of us).....check in on her, etc

OFFER TO MASSAGE HER once in a while..... (believe it or not ....more times than not they gladly agree especially if tired after 5 guys per day, 7 days a week)).
It's worked wonders for me and I am entitled to brag....it's like a speed dial to PUSSY NIRVANA for both of you. Hard for them to igore a HARD COCK slapping them upside the head LOL.
Do the same shit they do to us. Start with legit massage then to the slow tease....get her all lathered up/down there....same shit they do to us...only diff is ...we have some control over time and agenda.
Main event is always better when you see her genuinely getting as much out of it as you do. Sometimes cir"cum"vents the acting and adds some excitement for them
An excellent read with great humour brother. 🤣🙌✊👍Thank you for sharing, its post like this which I hope will inspire the non shillers to post more.

Agreed making her comfortable is a big one brother, maybe not as big as your superdick 😂 but it’s up there for sure. As you mentioned once the comfort kicks in it’s only a matter of time before the Great Wall starts breaking down. Of course along with the other techniques mentioned in this thread. It’s all about Game. You gotta have this in your arsenal. The more weapons the better. How you use them will determine how much mileage you get.

Massaging them is a good one too. I’ll say this, I haven’t done it much. As there was no need for me to do it. Once my shirt comes off they already excited AF!! lol!!! Though I will keep the massaging them technique in mind for next time. Especially what you mentioned, do what they do to us. Work it slow with tease then build up to it. The evolution of one’s game keeps growing, with one’s desire. Let’s gooo!!!

Fuck, the bullshit is literally flying here tonight, one thing about this app, you can be whomever you claim to be, me, I'm perfect in every way, women drop their panties when they lay eyes on me, when I touch them, they cum, instantly, it's insane how much fun I have, best of all, they never charge me.
Bunch clowns 🤡
Yeah this thread turned into a big phony Alpha Chad circle jerk

SCARED🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of y'all little bitches
HILARIOUS
You dorks have been gettin........
MY SLOPPY SECONDS for DECADES 💪🤣
Said it before and SAY IT AGAIN....
Bon appetit puppies 😁
You could be any kind of a person shaming us away from any talk of sex with this silly satire. Lots of kool aid going around these days.

ONLY TALKING ON A DAY to DAY BASIS SON🤣wtf?
For example if I see Kelly Kelly when she first arrives I might put my mouth ALL OVER her just like the rest of you hounds
BUT if she is my second or third shot.....I put my mouth NOWHERE on her 🤐
And the most beautiful part
She knows the rules and don't expect simply PUTTING HER MOUTH........
ALL OVER ME🤪🤪
HOWEVER IF ANY GIRL GOT BANGED by the hubby/bf
that day
Then yes
THE JOKE'S ON ME🤮

Like I say time and AGAIN......
Bitches be SERVED BEST
Fresh and TASTY
AT 10am ONLY 😜😜
The joke's not only on you.....the joke is you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys this is a new one. A girl in starting 5 told me to post this “pluck your ear hairs, don’t shave pluck” wtf? I was dying of laughter fam. She said she has noticed several guys who have long whiskers on that
SCARED🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of y'all little bitches
HILARIOUS
You dorks have been gettin........
MY SLOPPY SECONDS for DECADES 💪🤣
Said it before and SAY IT AGAIN....
Bon appetit puppies 😁
whoa the professor is back!! Haha! I thought you took a hiatus from the forum. We’re all bros here let’s have good fun and talk hoes. Is that you in the pic ?

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100Monday, ❤ Tracy,💓💞 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service💋📱416 222-5554📱
  2. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💥💞at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Monday,💘 Cici,❣💋 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❣  Vivian, 💖💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish.💋 Jessica, 💖medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish.💖 Natalia, 💋💋Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  4. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, ABBY, AMY & SUKI: Mimi , small short new girl, Naughty, slim, from Vietnam, B cup, wild , always smiling, can do whatever you like . Bbbj , pu**y slide , cfk , back door may be avail, Rim *New Girl SELINA, is a short curvy & cute Vietnamese girl, 5’1” & 110 Lbs, new to the business. She provides conservative
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line up
  7. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn girl and Asian girl in today &Persian/Turkish girl (Jasmine) will be back this Wednesday Friday Saturday
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💖💋💐Monday, 💞💋 Ada,💋 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean
  12. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy & Ruby. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗔
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    👄at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔺️❣🔴Monday, 💯❤ Sophia,👄👄 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty lover’s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  18. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & SARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SARA is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, 160 Cms and 50 Kgs, with a full set of services to delight you.
  19. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Yoyo💕 Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  22. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💥💕Monday, 💖💞 Carmen,❣ (Candy) 💋💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Selina 30’s slime and young Yuki 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and young student Vivian 25’s are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo 🌸Aletta 🌸Kim 🌸Mel 🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  25. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Camila🌸Carly ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  27. Lily Spa:
    Phoenix blossom Spa is so great that it has two ShoutBox ads!
  28. vasia1977:
    Ocean
  29. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl LISA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, PREET, MONIKA, KIRAN, NIMRAT 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  32. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy 🌸Yoyo🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Tory ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  33. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany 🌸Rebecca ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  34. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ☎️647-446-0886
  35. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is NEW Today. Details later... AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. SARA: young, petite small body, very sweet JAPANESE honey. Strong massage, bbbj, Best GFE!
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  39. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  40. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: PHOENIX & HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  41. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plent
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator