Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip To Monterrey

Tailight<3

Reaction score
I'm going to do all that shit, but I'll pay for the hotel. I remember paing $35 bucks to fuck some girl at one of the bars on revolution. We went into a room with nothing but a chair, so I pulled my pants down, she sat on me and I thought I was fucking the worlds tightest pussy. (I had been drinking more than I should). When I was really getting into it, another girl and guy show up in the room and do the same thing, I notice that his dick is sticking up betwen her legs. It wasn't till I finished and was out of the bar that I reallized I had payed for a fucking HJ, thAt the girl tried to pass off as pussy, and I was just drunk enough, and the room was dark enough, that she duped me. Now I go to the hotel, and don't allow the girls to have their hands any where near their holes when I'm fucking them, as I've had girls at AB attempt to place their hands under their asses and have me fuck their hands instead of their cunts.

You know your right OCHobby those waiters and others like to bust right in their while your getting it on, and is the main reason why I use the hotel. But it could still be down, especially if you have a favorite mesero you tip good, just tell him nobody gets in the room until your done.

Somethings it's just fun to sit in those small room with just you and the naked chica with her dong total nude lap dances on you and you let your hands roam all over her body.

The IP closets at HK looked like a f'n rip, not because of he girls, but the f'n bar guys that keep comming in looking for a tip to get lost. You know bringin you another beer, cleaning the ashtray. The girls from HK will go to a motel down the block, it's a little more expensive, but then again there is nobody interupting my coitus.

Amigomio wrote:

No No you take a girl to the VIP room you can fuck her there too, but of course it's going to be more money, on top of the room you picked, and you are probably better off taking her to the hotel for $12 dollars, but than that's just a personal preference of guys who have money to burn and don't care. And basically if you buy a chica and drink and sit with her, many times you get your money worth too, as they give you non stop lap dances, you pull off her shirt, and play with her tits, she plays with your balls outside your pants....everything right there out in public too Of course when she finishes her drink you have to buy another for the show to continue. It really depends how extroverted the monger is, and a certain extent how far the girl will let you, something it doesn't seem like they have a choice? Now me I'm the shy type I don't do anything real nasty out in pubic with the girl except let her give me lap dances, and kiss me.

No that guys wasn't my friend who performed DATY on my friend Jamie, and I don't go upstairs with her anymore since I already did her a few times. But it's just an example on what goes on inside Hong Kong, and why it's one of my favorite bars where certain guys make their one dollar go a long way.

I was just myself, thats me, I am a little GFE type guy so I leave some lingering memories even though they might be "false". Yes Mty was a good trip, all my 4 acts in there were a hit, I think in TJ it is like 50% hit ratio in terms of total satisfaction. And thanks again Amigo for showing the way around. Hopefully someday we will return you the favor in TJ

And as for that girl Jazmin, good for me, she was a nice girl very good GFE even without buying a drink, heck thats difficult to do in TJ or elsewhere. I need to see Jazmin more so that I dont get back into Miami Mania :)

You are basically spot on Amigomio. However, nasty schit does go down in the VIP sometimes. All in all, WAY too much money is given to these women, IMO, for the most ridiculous, most lame, b.s. (buckets, "privados", etc..")

So, we are back in square one FB... if the girls make good money in the VIP rooms, that means that you are literally thowing your money away for what?
Just pecks???

Daty for a dollar... she ain't getting one dollar, she is getting more than that. You guys are judging per person, not per event. Per event she is getting tons of money for nothing.

And only guys in TJ can Daty a whore that has been groped by people handling money in their hands... YUCK!!!

FB, did your friend get his kicks out of that dollar? Am sure he did, but am sure the ho got more than the lion's share out of that and that, FB is throwing money away.

One thing you may not know Amigomio is sometimes that $1 dollars goes a long way in Hong Kong as Supergato seems to be saying a few posts below. So I would not exactly say your not getting nothing for that dollar. I seen dancers just about being molested for for one dollar. My friend Jamie, use to let guys engage her in DATY right on the seforum.xxxe for that dollar! Lots of weird shit goes on for that $1 dollar. Me I usually just stick the top down the front, pet her pussy a little, perhaps she'll put my head in her tits, if she has big tits, and I'll usually get a little peck on the cheek and a thank you for the $1 dollar.

And the girls don't really make that much just dancing, maybe $10 to $20 main seforum.xxxe, and the side bars maybe perhaps a few dollars. Where they make the money is taking guys to the VIP room for $70 dollars, and perhaps the small rooms at $25 dollars, and don't forget the buckets of beer.

If a Hong Kong chica wants to make money she better put out, but I tell you many just aren't in the mood, and you could develop a real complex in this bar, that even prostitutes turn you down for sex.

This coming from a man with a girl here in Mty that asks for him one week after he left.

I think Bohemian is now a Honorary Monterrey Citizen.

Amigo, Supergato, Alice Etall
I understand where you reasoning for non tipping and spoiling the girls is coming from. However from a American perspective or rather a global entertainment perspective if you may, people like to tip dollars just a dollar for the girls. Fireballs has explained it very well and that covers for most Americans, atleast the non jerk types. I dont mean the girls should be rip off like the HK just on tips and fichas, Absolute No. If they demand and expect,heck no. No one including Fireballs condone the hawkishg tipping behaviour of the zona meseros and Chcias, HK in particular. But the other bars are not so "spoilt", there are a few good chicas a few simple meseros who work hard for their money, they even dance dollar dances for the money, I think they should be rewarded. Please institute a "policy change" for your girsl in Monterrey, so they are not spoilt yet rewarded for their dances ;)

See, that's a true TR from a true Mexican City and environment Amigomio. A place like TJ, the money generation availability sitting right there on the border is what screws it up. Juarez is probably the only gigantic border town that is still true Mexico.

One of the things the guys buy with their dollars at Hong Kong is a few seconds to put his finger in her coูŒo and suck on her pezones. At the very least getting smothered in her chest. Still, it isn't for me, and thank god most of the girls shower after their time on the pista since if I do want to go upstairs with them, I don't want all those dollar Don Juan's saliva all over her. The dancers at Chicago and Adelita are more in the US-style dancing for tips except you can squeeze a boob or ass without a bouncer breaking your neck.

When I was at Infinito last I remember the boys sitting at the seforum.xxxe would paw at the girls dancing but they would not get the chance to get their fingers wet -- at least willingly from the girl. That's the difference.

I'm just fascinated by the spectacle that happens at Hong Kong. Especially after a foam lesbian show where the girls are in the shower and they put the dollars they've earned up against the glass.

Of course the girls are very happy... they are getting money for nothing.
I would be very happy if I'd get money from customers for just cavorting up and down a catwalk instead of having sex with them.

That is my point: the girls are way ahead... out of your control

I had this discussion with some local girls in the last couple of days, their eyes gleamed hearing that some could rake up to 500 pesos for just dancing.
I just openly told them that they are there to work hard for their money if they want to see mine.
The girls would go silly if money just starts falling into their thongs, out of the customers reach

No, one of the reasons I keep reading at the forums that the girls just act snotty, stupid, aloof and unreachable is because they think they can get free bills.

I don't mean that all mongers do it, but by your descriptions, the girls do believe they can atain that.
That really spoils their attitude.

Well I'm not going to throw stones if the guys in Monterey aren't tipping the dancers, if that's the custom. But I for one would never go along with that, if a dancer if doing a great job on seforum.xxxe, putting on a good job, and is beautiful......she is going to get a few of my bucks. And if I'm sitting on near the seforum.xxxe and a chica is dancing that's usually worth at least one buck.

That's just the custom of America being one of the most generous people when it comes to tipping, and since TJ is so close to the border these girls get tips. Of course not all American tip, there are some cheapskates, who don't tip. I have worked for tip before, so I know how it feels when somebody doesn't tip you, and I know what they think of you too.....it's not very kind.

Now of course some of those girls in Honk Kong are bitches, and won't go upstairs living off tips from dancing and customers buying them drinks, but I don't worry about, I'm glad she told me no, as she would be lousy upstairs.

Now the girls in Hong Kong that go around and demand a dollar don't get anything from me, and they could call me any name they want, but they won't get a dollar, but the girls that put on a good show will get a tip for me, especially if I'm sitting with her and it's her turn to go up and dance. I'll shower her with money, and it's kinda a status symbol with those girls to get a lot of money when they are dancing, and they are very happy.

I'm going to try and the next trip farther in advance to get better airfare. When I start making plans, I'll let you know.

"But you're right, true mongers don't benefit."

True words coming from a true monger.
Next time you vist TJ, I want to ride shotgun....

Fireballs, you need to check it out. Great city with a fabulous setting up against the towering mountains.

One of the city's specialties is cabrito. One of the places I hit is El Rey de Cabrito.

Once again, we are mostly in agreement. I'm not saying I engage in this practice (and I doubt a lot of readers of this site do either), I'm saying that at the bars on the border this happens a lot. For some guys paying a dollar to feel up a woman for a few seconds is all they ant to do and never take a girl to a booth for a drink, a privado, or up to the room. Some guys will bury their face in the girl's chest, others between her legs. Also holding up the dollar bill is a way to get her attention among the 30 or so guys sitting around the pista. So the customers benefit because they can feel up a girl for a dollar for a few seconds. But you're right, true mongers don't benefit. It is one of those things that happens in TJ or Reynosa or Nuevo Laredo. Another thing to think about is the currency that is being used is the US $1 bill which is common for the locals and tourists to have along the border, but not inside -- like you say in MXN currency, you have to start at 20 pesos. Perhaps the $1 US coin has never caught on since it doesn't stay in the strap on the strippers g-string.

I might have spent $10 in the past decade on tipping the dancers on seforum.xxxe. I usually don't sit at the seforum.xxxe. I usually will only do it if the girl I'm sitting with is called up to the seforum.xxxe for her turn to dance and I tip her to give her encouragement while she's dancing and to make her smile. 99% of the time after she's done we go up to the room. But I wouldn't do that in Monterrey or Cd Mexico.

But I think it is important for mongers to realize that the strip club scene as you get deeper into Mexico is different. And the clubs I've been to in Monterrey and the DF, there is no tipping to speak of. You see it rarely in the resort towns -- always from gringos that don't know any better.

I understand SG.
Yes good... tip them.
Still sounds soooooo stupid for us guys.
You are giving them money for nothing.
You are tipping for what? For the girl to get close to you?
Buy her a drink and be intimate.... that will really put you close to her.

I mean, like you said, that happens in the US cause you are not allowed to touch them.
And of course the Mexican bars encourage tipping... the girls benefit.
But do the customers benefit?

Contrary to that, you've seen what happens at the Infinito bar here in Monterrey and we don't tip them.
We make them do their best at the the dance booths and they really try to.

That makes perfect sense Amigo. But that just isn't how it goes down in the border towns. Especially at HK with all of its seforum.xxxes and party atmosphere. Some of the girls will walk around with their earnings tucked in their g-strings. And it just isn't gringos doing this, the local boys will get change in dollars and play along. For a lot of these guys they're grabbing and inserting fingers and whatnot a dollar at a time and never make it to the room (or would scoff at the cost). And remember, for the Americans coming over the border, they're used to paying that dollar tip but in most places aren't allow to touch her at the clubs in the US. So they think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The other bars encourage tipping of the strippers but it is a little more restrained and more like the border bars in Tamaulipas. Girls would starve to death if they only got money from dancing.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’— at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east โค Thursday โฃโค Ruby,โฃ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment โค Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’– Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  7. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žThursday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Cici..๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–. small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ๐Ÿ’‹Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day have 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 -3366
  9. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  10. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ขa cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ Thursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’• Cindy, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’‹very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  12. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ Thursday, โ™ฅ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’‹ Michelle ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  14. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ขโค๐Ÿ’ž Thursday, โ™ฅ ๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’‹small, slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ˜˜ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 9th , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  27. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  30. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Pinky๐Ÿฅฐ Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  36. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธhave Table shower๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  39. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  41. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  42. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
Back