TJ Muggings

(My apologies for being picky, picky, picky.) Actually, if the number of pesos to dollars goes down, that means the dollar is falling relative to the peso. It takes fewer pesos to buy dollars and you will get fewer pesos for your dollars. The dollar has been falling on and off since its recent high (Mar 2009?) of 15 pesos to the dollar during the fallout from the global financial turmoil. Before the turmoil, the dollar hit a cyclical low of about 9 pesos to the dollar in August of 2008.

The peso has been falling. A lot. Yesterday it was about 12.5:1 in most casa's de cambio.

Last weekend the casas de cambio on both sides of the border I saw were skirting 13:1. Most places had it under 13 for both buying and selling pesos. Haven't seen the rate in the 14s in a while.

OandA.com shows the inmassageplanet.netank rate for August to date as:

Average (23 days): 13.00617
High: 13.25350
Low: 12.77840

Which casa de cambio was selling pesos for a whole peso or so more than the inmassageplanet.netank? I know some might buy pesos closer to that.

Wow, I wonder who this big Mexican friend of yours is Sampson.

I was down in TJ last night, and never felt safer, lot of police on Articulo 123. It looked like they were picking up random Mexicans who had the short hair, and tats....if so ...then I don't like the TJ police polices because right now in the states getting your head shaved or but close with a number 1 hair cut all around is very popular.

My own son just about shaved his head, or cut it down to a buzz cut. He is a Buddhist, and doing it for Buddhist reasons. My other son and me, tell him, he doesn't look like a Budhist, but rather he looks like a gang banging cholo, except he doesn't have the tattoos. ( some of those people they caught didn't look like the should be in police custody)

But anyway I felt extremely safe in TJ last night, doing an SG and BG, and as usual didn't run into any type of problems, and I'm the type that goes all over when I walk.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
I have a big Mexican friend that got mugged on Coahuila outside of the OXXO. He is the last person you would expect to be mugged. I didn't even recognize him when I saw him, with one eye swollen shut and his lips all swollen.

It is best to be aware where ever you are in Tijuana. The past few weeks has seen great police presence so the likelihood you will be mugged is a bit less.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
where did you get 14.2 to 1?

we knew we got jipped when we got 600 pesos for $50

ya we were sitting in AB for 3 hrs and most of the girls never got to go up

Those guys were deported right? in the past i had homie ask me for money,they claim to be deported,they are more aggresive?
i blend in i guess,im Chicano ,not a wuss looking guy.
So i won't be a target ? or they only get the gringos?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
first trip in months
crossed border.. no problems
changed money 14.2 pesos / $ would really recomend getting lots of pesos... more useful and easier than dollars
took taxi to HK.... so many peaople there... lots of locals.. few gringos...
Great shows at HK... lots of chicks... but mostly old looking... a few hot ones
was quoted 700 pesos or 70 but easy enough to negotiate
it was obvious that even though there were lots of customers... most did not have much money to spend... they were really tight with the dollar bills :p
upstairs to the hotel... pretty empty... usual BS about knocks on the door after 20 min... chick was very friendly.... pretty fun
back down... one more beer then off to AB
AB not as full as usual... less hot chicks... but 95% of them were new... did not recognise any... some were more in a hurry and into the hustle... had 3 beers in 1 hour... but no cought our attention....

walked over to chicago.... pretty quiet... about 15 chicks but 4 customers.... the chicks were very friendly and talkative........ drink prices were ridiculous:confused: $6 for a redbul.... $8 for a beer for chicks...
saw a cutie... reminded me of someone i knew but a younger version....

went upsairs $12 for room 30 min... knock at door at 20min.... paid for another 30 min (actually get 20-25 as usual)

room was ok.. a little better than HK, but not as good as AB rooms

back down... said goodbye.... friend eating tocos on the street...

back to AB.... a few cuter chicks back down from the rooms.. but too tired to try anyone... flirted a little...

Quick look back at HK, its about 430 now... HK is winding down...

Taxi back to boarder.... no lines at 5am... walked right through

Over to macdonnalds... walk back and drive

On the streets in front of HK, and AB were 2-4 police cars and 5-6 cops at all times.... they looked pretty legit and everything was fine... no problems... not scarry even though i was expecting the worst

The all behind AB and HK was very well lit... almost too bright... seemed calm.. no problems... but did not really walk around much

over all seemed like things were pretty normal but slow, and money is hard to come by, so you guys can negotiate much more.... just tell them i know you are worth 70... but due to the poor economy i can afford 40-50 and they seem pretty cool and happy with that

have fun guys:D

As a young teenager, I was given a punch or two at a party I that I never saw coming. I was very lucky, for the same guy killed a guy in a bar a few years later. After that, I never drank again where i wasnt feeling VERY safe. So it was out of character for me, but a couple of years ago, I got a bit wasted at Chicago bar, I normally don't drink so much, but I ordered to keep my booth. As I started to leave, my spidey sense told me there were two or three dudes eyeing me as prey. I consider myself a semi-pro monger, and I'm try to be very aware of surroundings. I did a 180, drank a few more beers, and they were still waiting for me. So I kept repeating this, until after 18 beers, I lost count. I woke up two seperate times, once getting a bj in the hotel above, and another with that super-hot stripper with the platinum blonde extensions riding me cowgirl. I'm lucky I didnt get robbed by them! After another beer, I woke up at my table, and went out to check on the muggers again, and it was MORNING! I got a breakfast burrito, taxi to the border, drove back to the Marriot, showered, shaved, and got to my biz meeting on time! woo-hoo. That was the last time I spent in TJ, and I own a house in La Jolla I rent, so I visit several times a year for maintenance issues as well as buisness. My last two trips I've avoided TJ, its just too dangerous a risk. The Mexican gov't needs to make it safe for whoring, and they will, as all their money dries up.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
I better hurry up and post my walking report from last Wednesday because it's becoming old news, and I'm getting ready for my upcoming trip already next week.

I notice more of a police presence last Wednesday, and since then others have commented on a larger police presence lately.

What I think was going on is the TJ police just about abandoned the zona or so it seemed, and a few opportunistic gang-bangers beefed up their efforts of muggings, especially gringo mongers who travel the outskirts of the Zona Norte.( although I always considered Constitution in the zona and pretty safe)

But when I made my stroll up and down Articulo 123 three or four blocks down, all the way down and back up again. I didn't see anything unusual, as it seemed business as usual. In fact it was pretty quiet, and I spent a lot of time on the street looking around.

There was talk and hints about mongers getting together and getting involved in Vigilante justice against these Mexican gang-bangers, but others like me pointed out that might not be a good idea, because Mexican-gang bangers believe in revenge and pay back. And if the gang-bangers ever find out where these mongers hang out, it wouldn't be such a good thing.

Sampson is spearheading a letter writing campaign to high level officials in TJ about the choke holding violence that seemed to target mongers, but the letters doesn't mention mongering type of activies.

I guess writing letter can't hurt, but I don't know how much it will help, seeing that nobody gives-a-shit about mongers?

But there is more police in the area lately, and there are some that believe the letter writing campaign is responsible for the heavier police presence in TJ?

I just think the TJ police were already aware of the problems of the area and was just trying to figure out a way to once again service that area, while at the same time protecting their police force from cartel type violence.

But whatever the reason, when you see the TJ police in the area, you know the Zona Norte will be much safer, and when you don't see the TJ police....then it's every man to himself! Personally, I like it better without the TJ cops, but if you take cabs and stay in the zona, you'll be OK.

The night I was in TJ most non gringo oriented bars were pretty full, and guys were having lots of fun, and not worrying about chokeholding muggers. Hong Kong a gringo oriented bars was pretty busy, AB wasn't too busy, but still had plenty of girls, and plenty of customers, its' just not like it use to be, where it would be hard to walk in the place.

I don't have any hard numbers to support this, but it appears that they are. When I visited with some people in the Department of tourism, they told me that this has been an problem that is getting worse every week....then this past week there has been a much bigger police presence in the Zona Norte...could be coincidence I suppose.

'If you ask me', it is safe to walk around the zone block.

I would avoid the intersection of 1st/Constitucion. But if there are two of you and both can dress to blend in then it should be ok.

Otherwise spending a $4 on a cab drive would not be a bad idea.

Just look out for them thug/homie looking peeps, with bald heads, wearing sunglasses, gang attire, and tatts all over their arms, shaved heads.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Sampsonrico: Why aren't the police cracking down on these mugging rings. Have you had problems yourself??

Are the muggings still going on ? Is it safe to go Saturday during the day with a friend? What areas ,streets should one ignore?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 4
Here's an article in a TJ paper I found in a link on i s g:

http://ed.grandiarioregional.com/impreso/Tijuana/081209/12-08-2009%20TIJ_16A.pdf (pdf, in Spanish -- you can select the text in the PDF and copy into translate.google.com if you don't read espaٌol)

The photos are pretty telling. You see a guy in one frame chatting up a paradita and in the second frame on the ground without his watch, phone wallet, shirt and shoes. The article insinuates the chicas are complicit with the muggings. However, the girls are also victims of getting ripped off. Constitucion pretty much from Revo to the Alley seems to be the area the "chineros" are concentrating their activities.

I was in TJ last Sat night. After paying a visit to my dentist for a neglected tooth, I went to Revolucion at around 10:00 pm. The street was rather desolate and sad.

The usual watering holes had music blaring so loud, I thought they could be heard as far as the line. I ventured into one of them and the scene was almost embarrasing, hardly anybody was present, I couldn't take the ear splitting music and turn around and left, I heard an employee in the street bitching about the type of music but not the loudness.

After this not so pleasing experience, I ended up in a club with scantily clad beautiful women. The ambiance was a hole lot more subdued and intimate, then I found myself with a beautiful chick seating on my lap. After a beer and a drink for her ($10.00) she led me behind a courtain and danced on my lap, she told me I could touch her wherever I wanted, so I did. I loved every minute of it.

Afterwards, after tipping her $10 I walked back to Revolucion feeling quite relaxed and satisfied. I always kept a vigilant stance and in the end nothing bad happened to me, therefore, I must consider myself a lucky SOB after reading some of the stories posted here. I am going back to TJ in two weeks, this time wiser for the tips you people have giving me. Chao

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 5
I have spent a lot of time in the Zona for the past 11 months .

Having an interest in The Alley I too have been concerned about the muggings that have taken place within the last 10 days. After speaking with
Alley locals ( none with the name of Abe Lincoln , etc . ) and having two of the attackers pointed out while having dinner I offer the following;

There is a group of 5 -6 individuals that are responsible for these assualts and given the fact that there is little police presence the scum runs amuck.

The bad guys are easily noticable in that they have shaved heads, tatoos up to their chin and wear typical East LA gang attire. Simply put , what one may expect of a released convict in 19th century Tijuana even though it is the year 2009. If you see one AVOID and keep your head on a swivel !

These are deported individuals accustom to living off American
They work as a team coming from two directions but stay away from any party that is alert and watches his backside . They are Cowards

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 6
MPeters wrote:

Names please?(handles) I didn't see the post, and I read most everything. There has been a few other muggings, but for some reason most mongers don't come forward and report the muggings for whatever reason. Your one of the few to do so Mepeters.

I went to TJ last night, and in fact I was busted last night by a group of guys I use to work with. There were about four of them, and they spotted my and started to laugh at me as they couldn't believe that I was a monger. They were just fucking around, giving girls dollars, and drinking, not real mongers, after awhile I had to excuse myself as I don't like hanging around guys who don't take girls upstairs.

I was in shock over one one of these guys, as he is a Mexican-American, but he has a hot polish wife who puts most of these Hong Kong chicas to shame.

I'll come back later and report what I saw on the streets as I spent a lot of time their checking things out.

One must always remember that these forums are completely anonymous. I think age 7 is a bit young. Rather, I think most of these types of posts are made by kids in the 11 to 14 age range sitting in their basements in Peoria, Illinois. There is really no positive gain from trying to police them. What is the custom referred to as? "To call 'bullshit' on their posts?" We should do our best to glean the best information we can from these forums and just ignore the rest. My $0.02.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
Shoutbox
  1. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham 🇻🇳🇻🇳 NAOMI (New) Vietnamese young and very pretty, long hair, friendly 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Vicky (New) Vietnamese woman, beautiful, tall, white skin, big booty 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned 🇭🇰🇭🇰 Sherry (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face 🇨🇴🇹🇭 Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Ankith:
    Private
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a petite l
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 every day 3 girls 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  11. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36 F natural beauty CBC BoBo in today
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: NEW GIRL EMILY, HONEY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY IS *NEW TODAY.. Details to follow... HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  18. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  20. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  25. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  26. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  30. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  34. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  35. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  39. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  41. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  46. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  47. emjay:
    Kharghar
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
Back