Spa AD Suko 5Girls Beauties Uni25@420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill SamePlazaMcDonalds T905#597#8880 Tme10:10AMto10:15PM

I’m looking to repeat with Alice after my first visit last week.
But seeing Coco’s profile picture and description makes me think again my plan for today’s. She’s taller. Is her body type same as Alice or on slimmer side?

Suko has Ads posting. It's found in this link Suko 5Girls Beauties Uni25@420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill SamePlazaMcDonalds T905#597#8880 Tme10:10 or click the small ads banner on top MP website that says SUKO rectangular coloured blue.
There's schedules and pictures. Last week, Coco was not there. I just look a while ago upon seeing your message. Here's her posted picture. Wow, this is going to be an exciting day. I hope what we see on here holds true or close. Any takers so far? I need to find some time later...

Coco.JPG

Apparently Pinky doesn't work here any more?! Does anymore know if she works somewhere else!

I know she worked at I&U, but seems like she doesn't work there either.

Thanks in advanced!

Suko has Ads posting. It's found in this link Suko 5Girls Beauties Uni25@420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill SamePlazaMcDonalds T905#597#8880 Tme10:10 or click the small ads banner on top MP website that says SUKO rectangular coloured blue.
There's schedules and pictures. Last week, Coco was not there. I just look a while ago upon seeing your message. Here's her posted picture. Wow, this is going to be an exciting day. I hope what we see on here holds true or close. Any takers so far? I need to find some time later...

View attachment 487227

I went earlier today. I thought it will be slow hours after lunch. My bad. I should have called and booked Coco. Turns out she was busy at the time. There were available spots after 6 and 8:30 PM. Unfortunately, I cannot make it.
I requested to the receptionist to see Coco after her session. I waited almost 20 minutes. Man, it was worth I stayed to take a peek. She’s as advertised in terms of physical looks and body. Picture is her. In person she got type of Monica beauty and appearance. Better part she’s taller with above slim body, good legs sporting white mini skirts.
For sure will book on Wednesday, her next schedule. I won’t missed this time…ha ha ha….

Lots of new girls here lately. I know lots of people like to try new girls. But I am different. I prefer to go with my proven fave. My fave here is Yasmin. She has beautiful face. Slim frame. Flat stomach. Beautiful tear drop shaped breasts. Don't underestimate her small body frame. She can massage really well. And after the flip service is one of the best GFE service I have ever experienced.

Last edited:
I’m looking to repeat with Alice after my first visit last week.
But seeing Coco’s profile picture and description makes me think again my plan for today’s. She’s taller. Is her body type same as Alice or on slimmer side?
Thanks this is real picture for Coco

I went earlier today. I thought it will be slow hours after lunch. My bad. I should have called and booked Coco. Turns out she was busy at the time. There were available spots after 6 and 8:30 PM. Unfortunately, I cannot make it.
I requested to the receptionist to see Coco after her session. I waited almost 20 minutes. Man, it was worth I stayed to take a peek. She’s as advertised in terms of physical looks and body. Picture is her. In person she got type of Monica beauty and appearance. Better part she’s taller with above slim body, good legs sporting white mini skirts.
For sure will book on Wednesday, her next schedule. I won’t missed this time…ha ha ha….
Thanks, tomorrow we will have 6 girls, Rebecca coming at 10am and 2pm we have another new young beautiful girl coming Gma

Last edited:
Tuesday super strong lineup 6 different beautiful girls🥰 Open 10am - 10:15 pm
905-597-8880

Today we have new first day beautiful and youngest girl at 2pm coming 😍

Rebecca is first day coming student 26 years old, beautiful girl ❤ slim, s- shaped body 36D. GFE service, Speaks English well.

YOYO first day coming from HK beautiful sexy 36C best massage 🥰

EMMA: Best massage and good looking sexy girl good service 🤩

Apple young : Best massage and slim young pretty GFE
❤❤❤❤❤

YUMI : Best massage, good service, from HK&Japanese Superstar Hot 36D

Rebecca is new coming student 26 years old, beautiful girl ❤ slim, s- shaped body 36D. Speaks English well. She can provide soft to medium massage. Most of all she knows how to makes man happy. Rebecca is new but a must try.

YOyO is first day coming from HK 160 cm tall. shaped body 36C very sexy, young ,very good looking , excellent personality, she can provide great massge experience tease skills 🥰

YUMI
from HK&Japanese Superstar very hot 36D Cups natural boobs, and "YUMMY"great services,
good looking in her low 30s, about 158 cm tall. She can p⁸rovide RMT style massge, medium to hard , very friendly, very easy going and well. She has lots regulars customers repeat. (high Recommended)❤❤❤💋💋
Good English

Emma is new very elegant girl,polite and easy going . good looking tall 162 cm. 34C Melons , friendly open mind with great shaped body ,  Emmais a lovely girl easy going ,Her massage from soft to medium hard pressures she can provide back walking, English ok

Apple: a pretty girl, around 165cm height, slim spinner body, great attitude, funny, provides a wonderful medium to strong massage and sensual, shines on the fun side, easy going as well (Highly Recommended)

Good Review for yoyo 🥰🥰🥰
Popped into Suko just before the tornado hit to pay this new girl Yoyo a visit after reading so many glowing reviews.
As advertised, massage was excellent. She said she worked in China in this industry already, no wonder it was great. Age perhaps 28-33 is my estimation. Speaks Mandarin and Cantonese and some English. Looks elegant & sultry, is polite and aims to please. She even provided wipe down service after both my showers, before and after the session. Natural C cup with nice nipples. She wore a very short skirt and high heels, looked sexy as hell. Smooth white skin. Mileage was on the high side and did not discuss tips. Was happy to see me tip her gently above market level. Be nice and generous boys if you are happy with her service.
Would repeat and would recommend. 8/10 overall, money worth spent.

great review of Apple😘
Here is my feedback on my regular girl Apple.
Massage skills - closest to RMT level 9.5/10, the chicken wing position is a winner
Appearance - very skinny, fit body, zero tummy, tall, perfectly shaped natural Bs - 9/10
Demeanour - speaks English very well, very friendly, humorous & sarcastic in a good way, great attitude, outgoing personality and not tip hungry 10/10
Mileage - liberal within semi limits, however YMMV as usual for me 9.5/10
Service - very sensual, killer pre flip tease, aims to please, provides GFE - 9/10
Verdict - If you are after an excellent & as close to RMT level massage with an extremely sensual finish by a fit & attractive lady, give Apple a try. You will not be disappointed. She is not tip hungry, but pls do treat her well. She has a good memory and will not forget if you short-change her :) She is my go-to regular lady and never ever left me leaving unhappy.

Nice Review for Emma😍
Lady boss said Emma. This was my first time seeing her, so no idea. In the room she came. Emma is a tall fair skin MILF, 168 to 170 cm, long legs wearing mini skirts, and underneath more of sports ware garments.It was good and it did release some of muscles tension while enjoying at the same time. Occasionally she gave teases from hand to fingers slide on my private parts. It was inviting. Then, from lower back, mid section to shoulder was much of same approach of massages while being playful with her touches.
Time was quick and with less than 30 minutes I flipped to over to get a full view of her. I did stand up to measure how tall she is.
The teases continued as we lied down. The HE was on the table, but I did pass to take a rain check. I told I'll see her again next week.I'm looking forward on next visit.
FYI, Emma said she works on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. @Shrugged, here's you chance, good luck and keep it cool.

Nice Review for Yumi
Hey everybody, I've been a longtime lurker and have been going to Suko for a few years now, and I've really enjoyed the times I've visited the spa.
Just wanted to give a quick review and overview of my time with Yumi. And yes, before you ask, her breasts are fairly large and very responsive.
Her massage skills are really good, as she applies pressure to all of the right spots, without it causing any discomfort or pain. She has a very great set of hands and knows how to use them, to our benefit and pleasure.

As for the fun stuff, she allows the usual kind of fun, you'd expect at Suko and isn't tip hungry at all.
Be respectful and treat her right, and she will definitely reciprocate with a proper and pleasurable reponse...enjoy.

Attachments

• 20240628_114247.jpg
    20240628_114247.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 193
  • mmexport1718205090450.jpg
    mmexport1718205090450.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 153
  • mmexport1712071028522.jpg
    mmexport1712071028522.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 121
  • mmexport1709666630597.jpg
    mmexport1709666630597.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Has anyone tried Rebecca? I noticed she's one of new additions in their 20s. I can't go out yesterday, and missed Coco. I was told her next schedule is tomorrow, Wednesday. I called earlier to book Rebecca, and Lady Boss did mention another girl is coming this afternoon. I said hold off and I'll decide when I get there. Hence, need to know info if there is. Thank you in advance who can share!

Has anyone tried Rebecca? I noticed she's one of new additions in their 20s. I can't go out yesterday, and missed Coco. I was told her next schedule is tomorrow, Wednesday. I called earlier to book Rebecca, and Lady Boss did mention another girl is coming this afternoon. I said hold off and I'll decide when I get there. Hence, need to know info if there is. Thank you in advance who can share!

Did the new girl show up? What's her name, age, body type/stats and massage skills?

Did the new girl show up? What's her name, age, body type/stats and massage skills?
She is beautiful 28 years old curvy body easy going and her massage Rmt style 😀😀😀

Rebecca young open mind slim spinner 😍😍😍

Actually I tried her this afternoon.

Unfortunately they only slotted me in for 30 minutes and the man at the front was shouting at her 20-25 min into the session which was a bit of a buzzkill.

She is very cute and probably around in her late 20’s but very young and innocent GTD look.

Massage is relatively inexperienced but from the short time I had with her she is definitely worth a repeat for the fun stuff and more time is definitely needed for a clearer picture but I thoroughly enjoyed the time I had and has kept me interested.

Not sure her work day boss told me she isn’t sure if she will have a fixed day/days yet.

6 gils Younglineup Wednesday Schedule
❤❤❤❤❤
we open daily 10am To 10:15pm
#905 597 8880
Today 5 different beautiful young girls.

Just graduated University Crystal Youngest 25 years old and very nice easy going not tip hungry 🥰

Coco first day coming beautiful 26 around easy going shaped body 😍

Yoyo first day coming from HK beautiful sexy 36C , GFE service and best massage 🥰

Sunny new coming, youngvery good looking slim , sexy GFE service 😉

CICI is first day coming from HK beautiful with sexy body 34C and Best massage fun side 💋

Emma : pretty sexy and good shape body GFE service best massage.

SUNNNY
is new very good looking, and beautiful girl , low 27 years old 165 cm tall. Slim. She has Beautiful shape body and long legs, She has very good personality . She can deliver massage soft to medium easy going .🥰

COCO is first day coming pretty girl 26 around 164 cm height, great attitude, funny, provides a wonderful soft to medium massage and sensual, shaped body pretty bum Bum the fun side, easy going as well (Highly Recommended)

Yoyo is first day coming from HK 160 cm tall. shaped body 36C very sexy, young ,very good looking , excellent personality, she can provide great massge with amazing skills tease Touch, and back walking English ok 🥰

CiCi : First day new in Canada from HK , low 30s years old, very sexy beautiful with great body 34C Melons 158 cm tall, great attitude, funny,
provides a wonderful medium to hard pressures with back walking and sensual, shines on the side, easy- going as well ( high Recommend )

CRYSTAL
is youngest from Vietnam, she is pretty not wear mask very beautiful and nice girl, around 25 years old, 162 cm, tall, slim, and you guys feel different style easy going long legs CRYSTAL recently graduated. Her personality is great and she can deliver soft medium massage. Her English well

Emma is very elegant girl,polite and easy going . good looking tall 162 cm. 34C Melons , friendly open mind with great shaped body ,  Emmais a lovely girl easy going not tip hungry ,Her massage from soft to medium hard pressures she can provide
back walking, English 👍

Good Review for Sunny 🌞💋
This review is late and it will be brief. I used to write the reviews. I tried the new chick Sunny last week, I believe it was a Wednesday.
She takes instructions well. I told her to go straight with the oiling as time was of the essence. She has awesome hands and got me rock hard effortlessly.
Without hesitation , I will tell you that she gave me very high mileage. On par with the Korean chick Shelley. Yes I blew my load within minutes. If you guys read between the lines, know that Sunny is talented not just with the hands.
Never mentioned tips nor ever looked at the clock.
Good luck and YMMV.

Good Review for yoyo 🥰🥰🥰
Popped into Suko just before the tornado hit to pay this new girl Yoyo a visit after reading so many glowing reviews.
As advertised, massage was excellent. She said she worked in China in this industry already, no wonder it was great. Age perhaps 28-33 is my estimation. Speaks Mandarin and Cantonese and some English. Looks elegant & sultry, is polite and aims to please. She even provided wipe down service after both my showers, before and after the session. Natural C cup with nice nipples. She wore a very short skirt and high heels, looked sexy as hell. Smooth white skin. Mileage was on the high side and did not discuss tips. Was happy to see me tip her gently above market level. Be nice and generous boys if you are happy with her service.
Would repeat and would recommend. 8/10 overall, money worth spent.

Great Review for Crystal
Last week I tried out Crystal for the first time. She's a fairly young Vietnamese girl. I'd say her age is 25 approximately based on the quality of her skin and how nice her hair was (yes I was able to get close to her during the session).
As for the massage I told her medium strength is more than sufficient. She offered back walking but I declined.handjob. I tip standard industry rates. YMMV and good luck.
No tip was mentioned and no clock watching which are always huge bonus points.

Nice Review for Emma😍
Lady boss said Emma. This was my first time seeing her, so no idea. In the room she came. Emma is a tall fair skin MILF, 168 to 170 cm, long legs wearing mini skirts, and underneath more of sports ware garments.It was good and it did release some of muscles tension while enjoying at the same time. Occasionally she gave teases from hand to fingers slide on my private parts. It was inviting. Then, from lower back, mid section to shoulder was much of same approach of massages while being playful with her touches.
Time was quick and with less than 30 minutes I flipped to over to get a full view of her. I did stand up to measure how tall she is.
The teases continued as we lied down. The HE was on the table, but I did pass to take a rain check. I told I'll see her again next week.I'm looking forward on next visit.
FYI, Emma said she works on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. @Shrugged, here's you chance, good luck and keep it cool.

Attachments

• mmexport1718205090450.jpg
    mmexport1718205090450.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 17F07936-1.jpg
    17F07936-1.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 87
  • mmexport1709666630597.jpg
    mmexport1709666630597.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 20240413_123759.jpg
    20240413_123759.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20240715-134840_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715-134840_Messages.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Unfortunately they only slotted me in for 30 minutes and the man at the front was shouting at her 20-25 min into the session which was a bit of a buzzkill.

She is very cute and probably around in her late 20’s but very young and innocent GTD look.

Massage is relatively inexperienced but from the short time I had with her she is definitely worth a repeat for the fun stuff and more time is definitely needed for a clearer picture but I thoroughly enjoyed the time I had and has kept me interested.

Not sure her work day boss told me she isn’t sure if she will have a fixed day/days yet.

I went there too. She was busy. The reception guy told me to come back later in the evening. Unfortunately, I already made plans. I'll see her for sure. I'm glad you had fun despite short period of time and thanks for the info.

Great line up today on Wednesday! First time I've seen Coco, or I was just missing out for couple of days. I have to browse few pages back to find out. Crystal will have a good competitor here.

Tha

Today we youngest coco GFE service
Crystal Youngest student,
very sweet Sunny GFE Service
sexy and good massage ,

sexy yoyo open mind best massage
Emma open mind great massage cici ,best massage
you guys can choose 6 girls today
😍😍😍😍😍💋💋💋💋💋💋

Mia go to Vacation 2 weeks coming back, we have many girls here coming try .
Is Mia still missing in action…pun intended….
I came across on this I knew she’ll be back soon. Will she be on schedule this week?

The other day I saw Coco, but unable to book. She was busy. Is Mia and Coco massage about the same? Also, who has more fun factor between the two?

Is Mia still missing in action…pun intended….
I came across on this I knew she’ll be back soon. Will she be on schedule this week?

The other day I saw Coco, but unable to book. She was busy. Is Mia and Coco massage about the same? Also, who has more fun factor between the two?
Coco is young new girl and beautiful,
Crystal Youngest beautiful her service better than before with good massage not very deep pressure but definitely massage good 👍

Very sweet fun Sunny now she can provide good massage with back walking 🥰

Yes, Mia coming back her schedule Thursday Sunday beautiful Mia good English she knows how to make customers polite easy going like Mia guys see you tomorrow 🤩🤩🤩

Last edited:
Thursday Schedule 6 girls pretty young
O pen daily 10am To 10:15pm
# 905 597 8880

Mia is new beautiful young Slim, very good personality and not disappoint for your guys 🥰
good English

Suki is new 24 years old student from Korean, she is very sweet
Good service 🥰

Sunny is new coming, young very good looking slim , sexy GFE service,

Penny New young pretty slim GFE service 34C Melons any customers reback for her 💋💋💋

Kelly is first day coming from Taiwan best massage and open mind with shaped body 😍

Lily first day coming pretty Nice very good looking S-shaped body Best massage

Mia is on schedule today. Nice beautiful girl ❤in late 20s, slim, 160cm. Speaks English well. She can provide soft to medium massage. Most of all she knows how to makes man happy. Mia is new but a must try.

Suki beautiful is new , She is a student from Korea, 25 years old and 164 cm tall. Slim with white skin and 34C melons. She is very sweet, soft spoken and has a bubbly personality. She speaks English very well and is little shy. Suki is pretty and has a sweet S-shaped body. She can provide GFE service.

SUNNNY is new coming young and , very sweet girl 27 years old 165 cm tall. Slim. mind, She has Beautiful shape body and long legs, She has very good personality . her massage soft to medium with back walking, easy going .

Lily is first day coming pretty Nice and good looking so sweet sensual girl, mid 20s 162cm. Slim, (she has great massage skills and tease all great , she has good Personality, easy going (high Recommended not tip hungry) English ok.

Kelly is new very good looking from Taiwan, tall mid 20s 160 cm . 34C Cups Real 💋 friendly open mind great curvy beautiful body easy going not tip hungry ,Her massage from medium to hard pressures she can provide back walking, she can speak easy English.

Penny : New girl very beautiful,
27 years old, 160cm height. Real 34C ☺pretty cups.
Very nice shaped body slim, great attitude fun side , and outgoing , great tease Massage to your style soft to medium or hard. Can communicate in English.

SUNNNY is new Trainee very good looking, and beautiful girl , 27 years old 165 cm tall. Slim. She has Beautiful shape body and long legs, She has very good personality . She can deliver massage soft to medium easy going .🥰

Great review of Penny 💋
appointment with beautiful sexy Penny. She comes in room and greets me with big hug and beautiful smile. I help her remove her clothes,🤣 and stare at her beautiful petite body.💕 I now lay on my stomach, and she starts massaging me. She gets to my ass, and kneads it to perfection, and then massages and tease my whole body with perfection. I turn on my back, so I can see her beautiful 34C breast,💋 and start fondling them. Her boobs are soft and she has beautifully nipples. She moans lightly as I work her breast, and my hands roam her body. She gave me awesome, fast paced hj, and I explode everywhere.🤣 We finish having shower together
Penny service was all within semi spa limits. I leave some stuff for your imagination in room. Your ymmv. 🤣
Suko spa is great, and I highly recommend new Superstar Penny

Good Review for Sunny 🌞💋
This review is late and it will be brief. I used to write the reviews. I tried the new chick Sunny last week, I believe it was a Wednesday.
She takes instructions well. I told her to go straight with the oiling as time was of the essence. She has awesome hands and got me rock hard effortlessly.
Without hesitation , I will tell you that she gave me very high mileage. On par with the Korean chick Shelley. Yes I blew my load within minutes. If you guys read between the lines, know that Sunny is talented not just with the hands.
Never mentioned tips nor ever looked at the clock.
Good luck and YMMV.

Nice Review for Suki ❤ 💋😘
I echo @Shrugged review recently. He was spot on.
Suki is roughly mid 20 recent graduate, speaks perfect English with a cute Korean accent. She's def true mixed Korean/Chinese, but looking more like Korean.
Cute GND wore a tight sundress, has tattoos and wore big round fake thick rimmed glasses. Cute bubbly butt, about 5’4”, and average natural B cup breasts with perky pink nipples.
Light to medium massage with GFE vibes. Sweetest voice and very pleasant convo throughout the session. She wasn't tip hungry, I also went with the flow and she also whispered just the right things in my ear throughout the finale. At times quite naughty, but I liked it.
Anybody looking for younger recent graduate with Korean look and GFE service, lighter to medium massage. I would highly recommend Suki. Tip her fairly please gents.

Attachments

• 20240601_175332.jpg
    20240601_175332.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 109
  • 123_1(1).jpg
    123_1(1).jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 105
  • mmexport1716481520892.jpg
    mmexport1716481520892.jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 20240413_123759.jpg
    20240413_123759.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • mmexport1720887379351.jpg
    mmexport1720887379351.jpg
    810.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Hi guys, today we have 6 beautiful girls good for you Mia Suki Sunny, best massage Penny Kelly from Taiwan, best massage Lily thanks😍😍😍😍😍😍

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. V&V Spa:
    403 & Dundas Oakville 4 girls🔥🔥 Meet Lucia🌟, a superstar from a renowned spa, delivering exceptional massage & fun. Tina👑, our gorgeous model type, stands at 5’2” with C cup melons and a great fashion sense. 34D Echo 🔥, real bombshell, is the west's true gem with an allure that's hard to resist. Selena 🍭 is a petite beauty, cute and skinny. Her service is nothing short of amazing, leaving you rejuvenated & refreshed. Dive into our world of enchantment. Don't miss out! 💆‍♀✨ 📳 647-578-8169
  2. Shangri-La Wellness:
    Shangri-la Spa your oasis at Hwy 7 & 404 Cindy 🌹a Chinese-Indo mix beauty charms with her stunning face Cici💃34D curvy figure, radiates sexiness & openness, a must-try recommendation. Lulu, our new sensation!🌟With her juicy bubble butt and wow-worthy deep massage skills captivate with her impressive curves. Japanese Yui 🇯🇵 mid 20s, young & gorgeous, with the grace of an elite party girl & a soothing touch. Coco 🍭, sweet & adorable, offers the ultimate GFE #12 - 160 East Beaver 647-695-6354
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working : young Japanese students girl Amanda, Student girl Judy, 34DD cups Yuki, 34F Cici, Ella, Baby, Jenny @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸 Emily 🌸 Kitty 🌸 Christina 🌸 Valentina ☎️905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Provides Excellent Service Exotic Eyes & Smoking Hot Body and perfect S shape type butt 🥑 Susan💕 new Colombian girl . is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸 Tina 🌸 Isabella 🌸 Barbie ☎️289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Sherry is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Suki 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  9. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & TIFFANY. Evening: CHERRY, MIA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & PETITE 💖
  10. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, KAT, PHOENIX & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34
  11. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  13. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Nancy, Tiffany and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Ivy 30’s big buttocks open mind and young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind , pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yuki🍒A true Japanese JAV superstar making her debut at our shop today. Yuki is a sexy petite tiny little service queen providing geisha style pampering massage service plus open minded sensual extra services to ensure complete satisf
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Sherry is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Nancy 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  22. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working: young Japanese students girl Amanda, Grace, Sofia, Emily, Ella, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. Ninabelllxo:
    I WILL OFFER BODY RUB IN OAKVILLE;)))
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Angela/Anna and Sophia 😘 416-916-7276
  26. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸 Emily 🌸 Luna 🌸 Hatti 🌸 Brandy 🌸 Susan ☎️905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  27. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  28. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  29. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, KAT , PHOENIX & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  30. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. CHERRY: young beautiful Malaysian girl, petite 5’2”& 100 Lbs, C Cup, always smiling. Excellent services, deepthroat bbbj, cim
  31. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Provides Excellent Service Exotic Eyes & Smoking Hot Body 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  32. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: AMY, CICI & CINDY. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services.
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: LINA, LISA, MIA(after 6pm) & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ LINA is *New . Lina is a cute short girl with natural B Cups & a nice array of services. LISA is a cute & petite Thai/Chinese mixed beauty with decent massage skills, bbbj and very liberal services. MIA (after 6pm) is a young & slim Acup
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MIA, MIMI, SANA, EVE, ARYA, PREET, ANAYA, SARIKA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Ivy 30’s big buttocks open mind and young sweet Mia 25’s , Sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  41. GirlNono:
    1278 yonge st
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  43. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  44. V&V Spa:
    💫 Discover 💎V&V Spa💎 in Oakville (Hwy 403 & Dundas St) 🌹🌹4 girls🔥🔥 Meet Vanna🌟, a new star from a renowned spa, delivering exceptional massage & fun. Amber 🖤, with her 36D allure, embodies the Asian Kardashian's hourglass perfection. Kelly 💎, stunningly beautiful, is famed for her high-mileage service, making her the best in the west. Anita 👑, the undisputed service queen, excels at teasing and edging. Dive into our world of enchantment. Don't miss out! 💆‍♀✨ 📳 647-578-8169📳
  45. Shangri-La Wellness:
    🌟 Shangri-la Spa🌹🌹5 girls🔥🔥 Cindy 🌹, a Chinese-Indo mix beauty, charms with her stunning face. Cici 💃, 34D curvy figure, radiates sexiness & openness, a must-try recommendation. 34D Echo 🔥, real bombshell, is the west's superstar with an allure that's hard to resist. Japanese Yui 🇯🇵 mid 20s, young & gorgeous, with the grace of an elite party girl & a soothing touch Coco 🍭, sweet & adorable, offers the ultimate GFE. Visit us @ #12 - 160 East Beaver, Richmond Hill. Call/Txt 647-695-6354
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  47. Shangri-La Wellness:
    🌟 Welcome to Shangri-la Spa at Hwy 7 & 404 Cindy 🌹, a mesmerizing Chinese-Indo mix with the most beautiful face. Amber 🖤, the Asian Kardashian, flaunts her stunning hourglass figure. Selena 💆‍♂, a massage maestro, excels in Dragon Tendon Massage and male enhancement. Kelly 💎, our new star, offers high-mileage service, the best girl in the west. Coco 🍭, sweet and adorable, delivers an unrivaled girlfriend experience. Visit us at Unit 12 - 160 East Beaver. Call or Txt 🌹 📳(647) 695-6354📳.
  48. V&V Spa:
    ✨ Discover V&V Spa in Oakville (Hwy 403 & Dundas St)! Ada 🌟 breathtaking beauty, captivating charm. Echo 🔥 34D bombshell, irresistible allure. Anita 👑 service queen, teasing & edging maestro. Japanese Yui 🇯🇵 authentic experience, soothing touch. Visit today for ultimate relaxation and unforgettable moments! 💆‍♀💖 Don't miss out! Call/Txt🌹 📳 647-578-8169📳
  49. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Mika, Apple and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  50. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer 🥑🥑Cici💕Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator