Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sports Massage Progression

gabriela

Reaction score
I was pleased to hear that 2 years after SMA stated their decision not to join GCMT "to foster our own relationships" has now been reversed and they have joined GCMT, furthermore their acceptance of the industry lead body in massage modalities further undermines their own previous self proclamation as lead body status. SMA have also undergone Professional Association verifying status and can now verify sports massage practitoners ( not sports/ remedial therapists as this is the remit of SRTC) to join the CNHC. I assume this u-turn is in recognition of the recent statements from major sporting bodies to recommend only CNHC registered therapists. Am I being cynical or did the "fostering" not work?

My personal hope is that they will not be allowing their level 3 members join CNHC who have done the VTCT 3 or 6 day training courses that are advertised as allowing SMA membership, to register with CNHC. In fact I will go further and state that if I find out they are, I will personally report this to CNHC as they obviously do not meet NOS or core curricula held by GCMT
regards

Hi Gaz,
It's great news that CNHC is being recognised by yet another professional association, which further strengthens regulation.

Just to clarify though SMA and the others that sit round GCMT can only verify massage, not sports massage, so their members will be registered in the massage category, though if they have sports therapy quals they can apply through one of the SRTC professional associations, which is what is happening already.

[/u][/i][/b]

I dont think that will sit well with sports masseurs who already use sports therapist as their working title despite not having the extra skillset. I suspect there will be an influx of applications for the Sports therapy PAs, except of course the one that isnt part of the lead body, you know the one who is "fostering their own stat regs agenda" lol.
Do you think it will lead to a rise in he number of top up courses on offer ? to allow sports masseurs with CPD skills to upgrade to STs via a kind of bridging programme. It may be a way forward
BG

Hi Guys
It's great news that SMA have decided to stop swimming against the tide, but moving on from what sportstherapy was saying about who would be listed as what, I decided to see how many sports/remedial therapists are listed on the CNHC website in my area. I chose Nottingham as its the nearest city to me. Two are listed so I linked to their websites to see what else they practised in, guess what sports/remedial therapy is not mentioned by either, sports/remedial massage is listed on both.
One of these therapists is registered with FHT so I went on their 'find a therapist' and low and behold NOT listed as qualified to practise sports/remedial therapy.
Now I was lead to believe that sports /remedial massage therapists went under the heading massage therapists on the CNHC register or have the rules changed because their seems to be little interest shown by sports therapists.
I get more confused every time I see anything regarding regulation.Can someone enlighten me.

Jeff

To (attempt) to try and clarify things

As I understand it

The sector skills council for "sports" (and recreation) quals is Skills Active (ie they develop the required standards (NOS) for any qual with 'sports' in the title)

The sector skills council for "massage" is Skills for Health (ie they develop the required standards (NOS) for any qual with 'massage' in the title)

SRTC is the regulating body for Skills Active therefore they "approve" quals with "sports" in the title

GCMT is the regulating body for Skills for Health therefore they "approve" quals with "massage" in the title

So if someone wants to use the term "sport massage" ? !
"Aye there's the rub" (awful pun I know!)

Present situation appears to be that
Because SRTC accept members who hold sports massage qualifications (providing it meets their published syllabus) they can 'bat for both sides" ie STRC members can use both sports and massage in their "job description" when applying for CHNC membership

Unfortunately for GCMT the converse is not true
Because they do not have a way (ie: published syllabus) to recogonise sports therapy qualifications they can only offer a route into CHNC based on massage (since that's all they do)

I think (hope!) I'm right, but I'm sure ST / BGFL will correct me if I'm wrong

Hi Jeff,

FHT membership and CNHC registration are two completely separate and different things.

If you havent completed a sports therapy course then you wont be able to be listed on FHT as a sports therapist, which is perfectly right.

If you have done training that meets the CNHC Sport & Remedial Therapies standards then you can, if you wish, be listed under that category, you dont need a specific sports therapy qualification.

I think the case of sports therapy is this, when massage became regulated, most sports therapists registered, as this was the only thing that they could register as. When sports therapy became regulated, some didnt bother to add the separate category.

It is established that the professional associations can accept therapists who dont meet CNHC standard, most of the PAs have this in place, certainly SMA, FHT, CThA and all the bigger PAs do. The likes of ISRM have a set standard in place, which is BTEC Level 5. That is their right.

When someone who has done a course that doesnt meet the CNHC standard, but is a member of one of the PAs, they shouldnt be verified for regulation.

Examples of this are the new SMA endorsed VTCT qualifications, which have been widely publicised on here. It has been found that you can undertake a level 3 sports massage qualification at a number of schools, in around 3 days. The student automatically becomes an SMA student member, and then (according to the schools and I have no reason to doubt this) they become eligible for SMA level 3 membership. This therapist would not be eligible to be registered with CNHC, even though they have membership of a CNHC recognised PA.

I think the confusion has been (not for SMA members as they have only just got on board), for a student who has undertaken what they deem to be a 'recognised' qualification, as it is on the QCF, and then accepted for membership of a PA, they think that they can automatically get CNHC registration, and cant understand when they are refused. It has been confusing, but this goes back to the old thing about the vast difference in the standards of the training providers, and the lack of response from the awarding organisations. The PAs accept the quals, as they are QCF and meet standards, but then find that the school is actually cutting many corners which means in actual fact, the standards are not being met by the student/therapist.

This has been a problem, as the PAs then have to look at individual schools, and then say yes or no to membership, based on the standards of the school. This shouldnt have to happen, that isnt really their job, and I think that now SMA are involved in CNHC, they too are going to have this huge headache (welcome to my world guys).

So....yes, I agree it can seem confusing, and the answer is, the AOs need to police their schools, so that anyone doing a Level 3 course in massage or sports therapy, meets the CNHC standards, and if they want to register, they can.

Thanks DFNU
Now at the risk of sounding thick does that mean that a sports massage therapist whose PA is under the SRTC umbrella can be registered as a sports/remedial therapist with CNHC but if your PA is under the GCMT umbrella then you can only register as a massage therapist. so basically its the luck of the draw.

Jeff

Hi DFNU,
thats pretty much how it is. It all boils down to what the content of the qualification is. If the qualfication meets SRTC standards, then the therapist could in effect register as a sports therapist or remedial therapist, regardless of what the title of his qualification is.

Sports massage doesnt have a separate category at CNHC, it comes under generic massage.

A couple examples, and im going to use are old and new regulated quals:

ActiveIQ level 4 Sports Massage Therapy would meet SRTC and GCMT standards so would qualify for both categories at CNCH.

SMA Level 4 Sports Massage (done at an SMA accredited school), meets GCMT standard but not SRTC, so it would qualify for CNHC regulation under the massage category.

VTCT Level 5 Sports Massage Therapy meets GCMT standard but not SRTC, so would qualify for massage only.

The bug bear is the new VTCT level 3 and 4 quals in sports massage, which on paper meet the new standards, but I would say half of the training providers I have come across arent running it to the standard, which is causing a huge headache as I mentioned before!

Hi Jeff,
as I mentioned before you will only be allowed to register under the category for which you have been trained, regardless of the title of your qualification.

If you have done 'basic' sports massage, then regardless of if you are a member of SRTC or GCMT PA you wont be able to register under sport/remedial.

Hi Jeff,
another example is NAMMT, a GCMT (but not SRTC) PA.

They accredit the NIM courses as follows:

Remedial Massage - (CNHC massage regulation)
Advanced Remedial Massage - (CNHC massage regulation)
Sports Therapy (CNHC Sport & Remedial regulation)

The sports therapy allows CNHC sport & remedial registration as it has been a progression from remedial, advanced remedial and then ST, so you would have to do all three courses to get sport & remedial registration, not because of the timeframe, but because the sport & remedial additional 'modalities' are not covered until the sports therapy course is undertaken.

Hi Sportstherapy
Am I correct in thinking that the PA's vet their members and CNHC just rubber stamp it.
When I asked FHT months ago whether I was elligble to go on the sports/remedial therapy register I was told you are what your core qual is i.e. sports massage, therefore all the bolt on courses/ workshops stand for nothing. So I still don't understand how a therapist who doesn't list sports therapy on either his web site or his PA's gets a listing in CNHC.
Sorry Guys
Going even more off thread if these large multidisciplin PA's have got into bed with SRTC which from its title implies it represents sports/remedial therapists and I suspect that some of these PA's such as FHT, CTHA have more sports massage therapists on their books than sports therapists, whose looking after the interests of sports massage therapists is our regulating body SRTC or GCMT.

Jeff

Thanks glad to know I'm not too far off

The 'problem' as I see it is the apparent naivety of a PA who appears to have only approved / recommended the 'content' of a course and not method(s) by which it should be assessed and this 'oversight' (as current evidence clearly demonstrates) is wide open to abuse

This should not be an unsurmountable problem however since, although the content of the qual is posted on the qualification database, the assessment methods are not (ie: the roolz can be changed)

Hi Sportstherapy

Sorry we seem to be crossing over each other and you are answering my questions before I've asked them.
Another idea has entered my head, how about CNHC forming a separate list for sports/remedial massage. This could help boost CNHC membership because as many sports therapists don't like the idea of being lumped together with sports massage because it dilutes their qual, I suspect the same applies for sports/remedial massage and holistsic/swedish massage. Anyone looking for a sports massage therapist in the CNHC register is faced with a almost impossible task as individual massage therapies are not listed.
After all Aromatherapy has its own listing and doesn't that involve massage.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
my advice to anyone who has been rejected for registration to go back to their PA and push the point if you think you have enough skills to meet the standard. I know there has been some confusion amongst the PAs, as this is new ground here, we have never had regulation before, and yes there has been teething problems.

Regarding GCMT/SRTC, they look after standards, they dont regulate, nor do they look after the therapists, that is what your PA does.

FHT and CThA were both part of GCMT until last year, when they parted company, im not going to go into the politics of it, and as a GCMT rep myself until late last year, I fully supported the decisions of FHT, CThA and ISRM to leave, as they were treated very badly by GCMT officials IMO.

Their not being part of GCMT does not mean they are not involved in sports massage, and I know both FHT and ISRM fight for their sports massage members on a daily basis.

If you want to PM me with your name, and location, I can take up your case directly with FHT.

Hi Jeff,
I think this idea has been put to CNHC before. I think for any movement to be made, there needs to be a consensus of opinion from therapists and PAs alike.

The probelms as I see them is, SMA tried unsuccessfully to use ministerial pressure to get CNHC to presuade SRTC to make room for them at the SRTC council table, however as they do not currently meet any of the sports or remedial therapy standards SRTC made the decision that it was highly inappropriate for this to occur, potentailly allowing SMA to verify therapists outsde of their scope of expertise. IMO SMA have gone to GCMT as a plan B, where they have discovered, since the resignation of the only PA left with sports/remedial expertise, created an environment where they would not be challenged about the lack of policing of their approved qualifications and approved schools. GCMT is currently comprised of one large PA( SMA friendly) 1 small PA with no interest in sports massage, 2 ex officio ( no link to a PA( removed by their PAs. Since FHT, ISRM, CThA were expelled by the Chair the total number of therapists represented around the table is/ was less than 1000, the cumulative total of those who have left/resigned/ expelled is approx 20 times this number. GCMT PA numbers will have been swelled by SMA, but look on their website to see how the membership is made up??? I have discusssed it on this forum previously so will not drag it up again. This is not an SMA bashing thread

you could try contacting GCMT through their website to ask for clarification, however from personal experience they do not respond to their own council members since the administative support was cut to save on expenses given that the income from 5 major PAs has been lost. I did notice until recently that only 2 of the PSB for massage have registered with the CNHC

I didnt mean to cause so much discussion, simply report the progressive nature of the industry at present
regards
BG

Just to add another of my opinions, I think sports massage as a modality belongs at SRTC. Even when I was at GCMT, the majority of the PAs that had sports massage members thought we should have a distinct council...we had a working group and the working group came up with the idea of the new council (which at the time was called STC, sports therapies council).

Whilst I am passionate about all massage, my chosen route is sports, and therefore I would like to see all the 'sports therapies' under one roof so to speak.

Whilst I am really pleased that SMA have got involved with the regulation process and I hope that we can now all move forward (we are still working on the other PA), I personally feel that a combined effort of all those working within 'sport' could get things done more effectively.

Maybe now with a 'sports' specific PA back at GCMT (as there werent any since STO left late last year), SRTC can forge some new links with them, and we can work together....

IMO SMA joining CNHC can only strenghten regulation, and now there is literally one 'sports' PA not involved, so any of their members should be lobbying them to get involved, instead of being on the sidelines. My question is, what have they got to lose by being involved?

Now that is a professional and considered post. We (the SMA) will do what we believe is right for our members and the profession---and that includes engaging with all the relevant bodies---and yes that has to include SRTC.

The SMA has joined GCMT based on advice from the Regulator. The comment about us applying 'ministerial pressure' to join SRTC is untrue and I would like to see the comment withdrawn with a public apology.

I advised you 18 months ago that we would start talking to GCMT in 2010--we did-and we have now joined-in our own time and in consultation with our members. That's the way a member elected board works.

The comments about us 'u turning' because of statements from major sporting bodies requiring CNHC registration is also wrong. I'm not aware of any statements (doesn't mean they haven't been made) and the handful of jobs in elite sport have no impact on our decision making whatsoever. I would say 99% of our members are self employed practitioners dealing with amateur sports people and occupational injuries.

We would like to see Sports Massage Practitioners specifically identified in some way on the register to help the public find registered SMPs---the present situation is unhelpful and has been raised through the proper channels. However, we are where we are, and for the time being Sports Massage registrants will go under the Massage classification on the CNHC register. On this issue I think the ambiguity around Sports and Remedial Therapy needs to be addressed. What actually is being regulated here?

Concerning the delivery of qualifications--we share your concerns, and will act within the limitations of our resources to bring schools into line even though this is not our primary role. However, we don't have the staff resources or finances of the multidiscipline PA giants FHT or CTHa----we are a relatively small single discipline PA operating on about 5% of FHT's turnover.

We don't support schools cutting corners in the delivery of qualifications. Do I need to repeat that? Past experience has shown that I probably do.
We don't support schools cutting corners in the delivery of qualifications.

GCMT? Well that's pretty damning stuff---if it's Ok with you we'll make up our own mind.

We will have a constructive debate if it kills me. Look forward to talking.

P.S. If anybody reading these forums has any specific questions they would like to ask me (Paul Medlicott-Vice Chairman of the SMA) I would be delighted to answer via PM or via the SMA office.

The problem here and I,Jeff,BGFL and sportstherapy have mentioned this previously, is that there are very few sports therapists (not purely sports massage) on the register at this stage. That doesn't mean that this won't change in the future if more colleges, TP's start running ST courses that produce therapists of a standard eligible for inclusion.

Personally I think this is great move and is a step in the right direction. Hopefully disagreements can be put aside and some unity can be achieved.

Good luck in getting the 'other' PA on board.....Richard we could lobby them but they don't really listen to us!

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇯🇵🇯🇵 Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  3. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  9. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  10. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner world
  14. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mimi 😍 Feminine with a sexy figure. Judi can provide very good RMT massage and very good service. She'll let you come and go💦 Kiki 😍is beautiful talk sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 💐🌹💐🌹🌹Jessica and Cici and Jenny 😘😘😘sexy body Jessica very good body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥Jenny very good table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍Cici deep tissue massage 💪💪💪💪💪5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️ every day 3 girls 😘Cici,Mia and Jenny 💐💐💐💐sexy girl🌹🌹🌹🌹 very good service table shower 💐💐💐body scrub deep tissue massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  31. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  37. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  39. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 13th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹Coco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back