Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Seduction Reviews 2021 (Recent)

LuckyShot

Reviewer
Reaction score
Long time hobbyist, however never posted a review before it's never really been my thing but I'm 100% done with Seduction after some of the recent things that have happened to me so figured I'd give the Seduction Shills some updates on some of the girls. If I leave anything out or you want any more details just let me know and I'll respond/ All these visits took place between August 2nd, 2021 - September 5th, 2021 in Alphabetical order (all these sessions are 30 min unless repeats which are 45)

Amanda - Saw all the reviews about her but didn't see anything that recent so figured I'd give it a shot and see if anythings changed. Still thinks she's all that or maybe just doesn't want to do anything but a handjob so she continues to ask for crazy prices, she wanted 300 for FS and 150 for a BBBJ after a fair amount of negotiating she ended up bringing FS down to 200 which I still declined and we ended up agreeing to 100 for BBBJ and I didn't press anymore because I could tell she was already annoyed going down that "low". For what its worth the girl gives amazing LFK and a decent BBBJ but no where near worth the $$$. Would never repeat even if she lowered her price to standard seduction rates her attitude annoys me and she is so full of herself.

Jenna - She has recent reviews so not gonna go too crazy on this one. She is still super restrictive and although her body is a 9/10 her face really brings her down. I really tried my hardest to click with her talking about my dogs and her paw print tattoos and although we really seemed to get along in terms of talking. She still wouldn't do anything not covered for the standard rate and offered BBBJ for an 100 upcharge which I declined and just did the 100 FS. If she would just open up and do BBBJ for the standard rate I would book with her again as I got along with her really well I just hate that she tries to upsell the BBBJ. No Repeat until she opens up

Kristy - Started off with a massage (her choice asked to skip said she'd prefer to start for first time) lead to a pretty good BS and some teasing that reminds me of a standard Premier session which is rare at seduction I find most girls just either skip the massage or do a back rub than ask if you want to fuck. After talking for a bit she agreed to FS at the standard 100 lead to BBBJ with lots of eye contact into FS (Chose to skip DATY wasn't really feeling it with her) with a COF finish. For what its worth she seemed super into the session the entire time lots of eye contact didn't seem fake or over the top in any way and genuinely seemed to enjoy everything including the COF. Her face and body however are no where near what I was hoping for and honestly she just doesn't do it for me. Although she gave one of the best sessions I've had in terms of sensuality I just wasn't attracted to her at all and she was way more boney than I would have thought. No Repeat for me but if you don't care about what a girl looks she is really good at what she does.

Lorena - I can't put into words how amazing she is, something about her and her adorable Indian accent just does it for me. She's listed at 5'0 but honestly she feels like she might be 4'10, she walks into the room big smile on her face greets me and asks if its my first time at the spa. I said no and asked if we could skip the massage which she said "she prefers it that way" and agreed. Started off with DFK into BBBJ before I picked her up and brought her to the table for some DATY where she was trembling by the end of it. (she's either really good at faking it or gets really into these sessions) went into FS and ended with CIMSW. We talked a bit about her life and moving from India to Canada than did SF2 where she tried to get me off one more time but we get yelled at by the front desk and ran out of time. Repeated multiple times after and each session was just as good if not better. I've seen people claim she does BBFS which maybe they got when she first started at Seduction but I'm almost 100% sure she never does it anymore as she is more experienced in whats expected. STANDARD SEDUCTION RATES however I always tipped her more for her exceptional service.

Maria - Went to see Maria was incredibly excited as the reviews of her were really good. She ended up being on her time of the month so she wasn't offering full service, she was confused that the front desk didn't tell me that and apologized multiple times and even offered to see if we could refund the session as I wasn't informed. She was so sweet so I chose to keep the session with her and asked if she would be okay with a BJ and if not I'd be okay with just a massage. She agreed to a BJ (Standard 60) but said she usually does CBJ with first time clients, after a bit of talking and me asking for a BBBJ she ended up agreeing to no condom. Start with the BBBJ and its more on the Sloppy end, very wet and lots of DT attempts. I than ask her if I can Face Fuck her which she agrees and I end up face fucking her the rest of the session with occasional breaks because she was tearing up. She told me right away she doesn't do COF so make sure I tell her when I'm about to finish. I than asked if she would do CIM which so said she would but it'd be an extra 50. I agreed to it however she did not suck it dry like some girls do, I basically busted in her mouth she milked it with her hand once or twice than ran over to the sink to spit it out (Not worth the extra 50 but its on the table which I heard it wasn't in the past) . Repeated with her once and this time she just got her lips down so she could do full service but she wasn't okay with face fucking and she'd do a BBBJ but I had to be gentle. BBBJ was terrible on the repeat so it was short lived and we moved onto FS which had lots of LFK which she seemed really into during the session, only complaint would be when she was on top she got tired really quickly she probably only was on top for like 2 minutes so I had to do most of the work. Ended with doggy finish. She than let me know she is a provider outside of seduction and gave me her DIGITS but honestly this girl is so all over the place. I tried to book with her once and she told me she's "probably" going to be doing incalls the day I texted her and she'd let me know what time, however ended up getting no response and texted her 5 hours and she gets back to me and goes "oh I couldn't get a hotel room maybe wanna see me this day instead" and I just said no thanks. She's so all over the place, she has potential but she's just not consistent enough and her not having a dedicated incall is not for me as I have to just wait for her to book a hotel one day than try and set up a date.....wtf is the point of giving me DIGITS if we can't even pre plan a date two weeks in advance and I have to just wait for her to pick a day. No more repeats after that attempted incall experience.

Shina - She has a bunch of reviews also and honestly she hasn't really changed. She gives an amazing session when she isn't completely wasted but its literally a 50/50 if you get slightly tipsy Shina or Blackout drunk Shina. I'm sure some of you might like option #2 but to me it almost feels like rape where she'll do literally whatever you want but half the time I don't think she even knows where she is. Option #1 however is very sensual cute not much of a talker and still gives an amazing session with CIM finishes where she completely sucks you dry.

Not gonna even go into these as they aren't even worth mentioning but here are my AVOIDS: Angel, April, Emma, Phoenix, Victoria (She's had enough reviews people really need to stop booking her, dont be like myself and think it'll be differen't.....it won't)

If I missed anything and you're curious let me know I'll be happy to answer and have fun Gentleman and hope this helps some of you at least

Nice reviews, thanks for the detailed post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kristy is a sweetheart. I haven't repeated with her recently but she always gives a solid session. Shina has always been great in my experience too, though I haven't experienced option 2 so maybe I've been lucky...

Good looking out about Emma, I have seen guys asking to see her in the lobby but no reviews so I considered TOFTT, looks like I dodged a bullet lol

What's wrong with Victoria? I went and saw her and it was okay, nothing mind blowing. But it was okay.

And yes i saw the two threads to avoid her, but even then i still don't get it.

What's wrong with Victoria? I went and saw her and it was okay, nothing mind blowing. But it was okay.

And yes i saw the two threads to avoid her, but even then i still don't get it.

Besides the no kissing and all covered services, I have never once had a girl passive aggressively comment on how I can "better myself" by changing things about me almost every girl you see compliments you or just doesn't say anything at all and honestly I'm not here to try and date anyone or win any of these girls or see any of them outside of a business arrangement. But I buzz my head as its more comfortable for me as I work outside and sweat a lot. I wouldn't say I'm ugly by any means but I get it most girls don't like shaved/bald guys but Victoria felt the need to comment about "You would look so much better if you grew your hair out babe" or all the other little comments about things I could change to be "so much hotter"...…I'm not here for tips on what I can and can't do and I don't go around telling her what she should change about herself or what she should do because it suits me. If she just STFU honestly I probably would have had a better time because that ass is amazing but that's literally her only saving point. She is so full of herself and honestly her face is one of the worst I've seen and she relies solely on her fat ass to survive at Seduction, at least with Amanda I would honestly book her if she lowered her rates and stopped being so full of herself but with Victoria's attitude and need to comment on every little thing about guys she doesn't even know I would NEVER rebook her

I saw Emma once last year and was thoroughly underwhelmed. Empty conversation, and had zero sensuality in the building up. Extras were offered but I was so turned off.

Last edited:
Victoria felt the need to comment about "You would look so much better if you grew your hair out babe" or all the other little comments about things I could change to be "so much hotter"...…

Yikes. She seemed pretty cold in a lineup; glad I trusted my gut and avoided her...

Thanks for the reviews. Your experiences seem to match that of many others. I'm just wondering why you saw so many girls with mediocre to bad reviews and expected something different.

Go see these girls instead:

Thanks for the reviews. Your experiences seem to match that of many others. I'm just wondering why you saw so many girls with mediocre to bad reviews and expected something different.

Go see these girls instead:

Ocean is the only girl on that list that I've even seen working when I've visited and when I saw her in person she wasn't for me but should've just picked her I guess for the experience. I don't always have the luxury of booking ahead with work and often times when I visit its last minute. I've tried to book Sierra MULTIPLE times but she's literally always fully booked the day of even when you call at 10am and booking days ahead just doesn't work for me because of my job unfortunately.

See Natalia. Holly. Sierra.

Guaranteed good service.

All three also hot as holy hell.

The new girls are just all over the place.

Stupidity I’ve faced:

1. I only do CBJ first visit and then we can do BBBJ. Okay. Why? Is your condom magic and kills all STIs I might have? Why are you working here then. You’re rich!

2. It’s $60 for CBJ and $80 for BBBJ … umm … okay …

That’s why they’re rarely booked up. Girls like Natalia. Holly. Sierra on the other hand … consistently good service. No BS. No upsell.

Thanks for the recommendations, trust me I've wanted to see Sierra but its just never been meant to be I've tried multiple times and she's always fully booked or has like 1 appointment left at 12/1 am and I can't book further than the day of usually because with my job sometimes I'm done at 4pm sometimes I'm not done until 9pm.

Thanks for the reviews based on your experiences.

Other then some true stars that were already recommended to you but VERY hard to book as a walk-in (Sierra, Holly, Natalia & I'd add Kali), I'd recommend for you to try out (if you like their looks) Cassy, Selena and Nikki.

They all provide true GFE sessions, in the least, meaning you'll get DFK/BBBJ (not like the con-artist types who claim they give a GFE experience yet don't kiss and only do CBJ) and are pretty easy to get along with and friendly. They're not full of themselves or in full hustle mode.

I'd also say try Alessandra. Rarely works, but she's pretty hot imo (her look is like Jessie J). IF you click, you'll get good DFK w/BBBJ/FS there too for standard 50/100. I would screen her first if possible b/c she's not as guaranteed as the other girls mentioned above.

Sad to say, but Seductions since reopening, in my eyes, has added a lot of duds and land-mines that are to be avoided, at least for those of us looking for genuine good-times w/ DFK/BBBJ and more. I hope the spa's in general can reverse that trend, and soon.

Last edited:
thanks for the great detailed reviews....seems like the consensus is the new crop of girls are all duds, hope it's a short stayed trend.

Thanks for the reviews some great info. Seduction is a funny spa the service is all over the place no consistancy,

If you can't book in advance then its only natural you're going to get the low tier girls that don't book up fast. The poor service game for them is fine because it still gives them a living wage. Seeing 4 or 5 guys a shift is still around $500... and with only 3 shifts a week for just 40 weeks a year... that's $60,000.
Then there's the more ambitious high tier girls that choose to build up a clientele of regulars. They seek 3 or 4 times the money the low tier girls get. They never have to service walk-ins... and actually end up seeing less different guys but a lot more often. Regulars repeat over and over because they get good service. Meaning the high end girls get those guys with the most time and money to spend.

Last edited:
If you can't book in advance then its only natural you're going to get the low tier girls that don't book up fast. The poor service game for them is fine because it still gives them a living wage. Seeing 4 or 5 guys a shift is still around $500... and with only 3 shifts a week for just 40 weeks a year... that's $60,000.
Then there's the more ambitious high tier girls that choose to build up a clientele of regulars. They seek 3 or 4 times the money the low tier girls get. They never have to service walk-ins... and actually end up seeing less different guys but a lot more often. Regulars repeat over and over because they get good service. Meaning the high end girls get those guys with the most time and money to spend.
All this girls with shit service always available for walk ins. Try booking sierra or shina you better in advance. Anytime I called for shina it's either she's available real late or booked up.
Meanwhile some of them post constantly on twitter because they bored in the backroom. Also look if a girl works a lot reason. Why she does is she's not getting booked up so she's trying to make the money by adding a million shifts. Not always the case but I noticed some who work a lot always are available for walk ins.

Covid gave girls excuses for limiting services along with the stripper influx.

Premire is worse..same girls ,same pussy.
No new talent, I mean covid is bad, but this lack of good pussy is a catastrophe.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I dunno that premier is worse at all, both spas (and others) are hurting for talent atm. There have been more good reviews of new girls at premier though.

Covid gave girls excuses for limiting services along with the stripper influx.

Premire is worse..same girls ,same pussy.
No new talent, I mean covid is bad, but this lack of good pussy is a catastrophe.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lost my regulars now dealing with whoever is left I seem since 2017 lol. Premier needs some new blood

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  6. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  14. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  16. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  24. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  28. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  43. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  44. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back