sasha spa

Tried this place last weekend. Agree waste of money for 90 mins. Asked for brown sugar and got Melissa. Also agree she's cold outside and warmed up very very slowly during our session. As previously mentioned, VERY sexy gal, very pretty, pretty smile, sexy body, legs up to her armpits etc!

Massage was ok-to-average. 50 mins into 90 min massage she asked GQ. Took full service, she left and came back 5 minutes later. Once she took off her clothes (leaving knickers on?!?!), she lingered around and over me which just made me so bloody hot... too hot it seems. Read on....

BM started which was nice and licked and sucked me head to toe. Ball licking and massage was nice. She then capped me and this is where things went downhill BIG time! Given she had her knickers on, I presume she had no intention of FJ me, so after about 30 seconds of BJ, she was doing something with her tongue on my cock which simply made me explode!! I've had plenty of BJ's before, but what this gal did I've never experienced before. Quite amazing and I had to apologize to her for not making it to the FJ and cuming too early.

This is when her attitude became much better. Had a little more massage, a fantastic head massage and plenty of chit chat which she simply wasn't interested in before the extra services. Can only presume she was happy she was going to get some more money which seems to be a common theme at this place...

Field reviews same as previous postings. All I can say is watch her BJ's guys as it's quite exceptional :p

Huh what so special the BJ she gave you huh? I Reviewequent her but always get normal BBBJ. Her BBBJ quite alright but nothing to scream for lei. :(

dunno bro. i've had plenty of BJ's and BBBJ's before, but she did something different that made me explode in no time at all. felt a bit embarrassed actually as it's NEVER happened before to me.

hmmm, better luck next time dude and hope you get the same treatment :cool:

well, i can see that most of the bros here tried diana.. i'm one of her regular customer too.. it was few months back that i went down to sasha for massage. i ask for a brown sugar but seems that she was taken and have to wait for at least 1 hr. so i as the receptionist to recommend me one with good service. Diana was recommended to me. man she was hot that night.. i know that her boobs is fake but wat the hell.. the massage is fantastic.. and when she pop out the question, hell yeah i took the full service.. she start with licking my asshole and then proceed to give me a bj raw.. she gave me a good deep bj.. followed by the rest of the action.. and now i can't seem to try other girls.. i end up asking for diana.. although now when every time i ask for her, we have sex with condoms but she still blow me raw, did Reviewench kissing, let me suck her nipples. lick her and 69 position.. then we end up having shower together as i always book the last session with her.. for those bros who have not try her yet.. she is really worth the money you spend..

went to try chanel..looks ok (7/10)..but the massage is terrible (4/10). no gf feeling. cold shoulder. i wanted HJ but she insisted full service.i mean...hey, who is paying here right? let the customer decide cos customer is always right...right? won return to this place ever again. PROMISE.

Yo bro me oso visit sha sha twice liao .always go 60min mssg .Atmoshere there is gd ,nice place 2 relax but 2 bad the hot pool not hot enough. 1st time i visit kana Jojo normal mssg n normal look ,go 4 full .overall service ok lah ,nothing 2 talk much. 2nd time i visit kana tis lao chio name LV age abt 30-35 ,mssg is gd .We talk a lot during the mssg ,after sum time she ask the golden question,i go 4 full as i usually do ,now the paradise begin here ,she start licking my body ,she lick n suck my nipple until my dick bcum very hard n she start 2 service my bro ,start with my balls then slowly up ,WOW bro i have 2 say she got the skill .After blowing she sit on top of me ,i must say tat very few gal wil do tat ,after sum shaking she change pos automately 2 missionary pos i bang her like she is my lover no rushing take my time ,a while later she change again 2 doggy style ,i knocked her until i exploded :D siok the best part i like abt tis gal is she take the initiative 2 change pos ,hope 2 share tis Review with u guy.Next visit wil try out gal recomand by u bro.
  • Look = lao chio 7/10
  • Boob = 34 B
  • Mssg = 7/10
  • BBBJ = 8/10
  • FJ = 8/10
  • overall service = 8/10
  • Damage = $160
  • RTF = CONFIRM

just went today, have christine.. the look 6/10 (abit old for me but slutty face), massage 7/10 (too fast-mean the pace is too fast,if slower i will give 8) and can really talk , after massage abit of cold mosha..me and her can click..malaysian.

just wanna pure massage nia, but she said today no biz, hj or jmassageplaneten also can ..see her pity face, fall for the trap (coz my others 2 Reviewen also same reason go for full services with others gal).

her jugen i will give 8/10, really slow and steady, the best part is when u wanna come can ask her stop when wanna cum and the cont af=gain. coaz her let me raba raba while doing so.

total damage : 60 (1 hour) + 50 (jg)

Went few days ago..had Jojo as recommended by teh locker-boy..

Heres the Review

Jojo: Chatty..small build abt 1.62m, Malaysian, tanned, CFM look.
Size: 32A-25-30
FJ-6 1/2..willing to offer various positions: missionary, scissors, doggie, backstab..
BJ-6 V standard
CIM/Reviewenching/AR-No

RTF: Maybe
Damage: standard

Later saw a Malay chick after my session..wow..Tall, slim, tanned and shiny...might RTF for her though..

Went down to Sasha the other day, and saw a pretty SYT with long hair. Asked the coffee lady for her name and she said Grace, anybody tried Grace before?

Hi all,

haven been to this joint for a while. to those who are still regulars there, is big boobs mickey still working there?

Yep...I had Mickey last week....her boobs are much bigger now....becos she is "fatter" than last time....she kept complaining that she put on so much weight that she is no longer the "commando" that some of us knew before....

Well for a change, she started with massage...quite good actually. Last time, the moment she enters the room, off went my towel and on came her ferocious BBBJ till I CIM.....after that she will light a cigarette and smoke....

Damn F***king lazy....

Overall...I think she is still pretty good...loves her AR man!!! BJ (no more BBBJ, wonder why???) is still fast and furious.....

Just when I was about to cum, took out the cap and spray on her boobies....quite satisfied....

RTF...maybe....but unlikey...

Wow much bigger !! slurp slurp

U mean she went for boob job to make it even bigger ?

Or bcos she puts on weight on her boobies ?

Yo bro,went down 2 sha sha tis afternon n try the legendary commando Mickey. Wow her boobs are truely very big but now she is abit fat liao,she said she gain 10KG.After her mssg ,i ask 4 bj ,her skill is very gd ,her sucktion is very powerful ,after a few min ,i exploded n she took off my cd n cim. Wow she suck until my very last drop of sperm.Shiok man . like her bj very much ,wil RTF but 1 2 try other gals .Cheers

had some spare time and was ard the area, dropped by and asked for Orange, told not working, so asked for young gal was given Melissa...tot might as well try the vip rm wif jacuzzi, so asked for 1 hr...paid $80 (60+20)...vip rm was ok wif large mirror but the jacuzzi was a letdown as it turned out to be a bathtub wif jets...jet power was not bad though and quite soothing & relaxing...but i think the extra $20 is a waste, unless the gal guarantees plays wif u in the tub (but it will be cramped)...

in fact i was asleep when Melissa came in...nice surprise to see a pretty brown sugar, age 25 yrs old fm KL, lightish brown tinted hair, kind of like a small doe eyed face, quite tall abt 1.65m slim, soft succulent B+ cuppers, light coffee coloured skin, nice big ass for doggy & clean shaven pussy, of course found all this out later lah:p...

massage was quite good, not hard but still ok...when it came to the GQ she wanted $120 for FJ but i negotiated it down to $100, tot might get bad service after that but on the whole quite ok...BJ was average wif cap, but the FJ is good tried in various positions, she was accommodating, moans were nice, best enjoyed banging her doggy and squeezing her tits fm behind...only downside saw her applying KY...ended wif a soothing neck and head massage...

on the whole a v quiet gal but tends to warm up as the session goes on...as for Sasha, understand they hv abt 24 gals working...food is ok, service is ok, but the hot pool area smells abit and the pool ain't hot, although it does hv a big TV screen...sauna & steam rms std...generally looks abit run down...interestingly when i took the lift i saw a notice that Parklane may be going en-bloc...so Sasha may hv to move in the not to distant future...

Yo bro ,feel Reviewee 2day n 1 2 try a gem recomand by my Review so went 2 visit tis afternoon,cal the no n make a booking ,reach there quite early so make full use of the facilities n had my lunch there .After sum R&R, my no was cal n was shown 2 the rm,did sum washin up in the bathrm n heard knock on the door,there she was SYT look but abit old liao age 28 ,slim not very tall abt 160cm ,light weight ,my type of gal.Lay down n she start off wif her work ,after 20min of massage later she ask the GQ,opt 4 full,then she strip inReviewont of me ,fair skin n pink nipple .Yo bro take note she dun like ppl 2 suck her nipple cos she said her nipple wil turn dark very quickly.I think she like Bj cos she blow me 4 abt 10min n i notice the bedsheet was cover wif her salivia ,later she put cd n proceed 2 fj ,start wif horseriding ,missionary ,bonk her 4 abt 10 2 15min n blast off.Overall her service was gd but she is a quiet person ,so u need 2 start chit chat 1st ,once start can get along quite well.Below are her rating:
Name=Grace
Age=28
Sessy massage=8/10(very sensation)
Boobs=34C(silicon,hard ,fake but i like her nipple colour)
Bbbj=8/10(blow until u very hard)
Fj=7/10
Rtf=yes but 1 2 try other gals
Dmg=$55(discount coupon Review wanbao)+$100(fj)+$2(tips 4 uncle)
Hope above Review is useful 2 bro out there.Cheers bro:D

Yes Orangie. And yes, she is fair and adorable. But can't help feeling that she is more suitable in her ex-job as KTV hostess than her present profession. Please don't ask me why...a perception perhaps.

Hello bros. Went sasha today and asked for young girl for massage. Being first time there and not knowing who to ask for, I left it to chance lah.

Was given a large spacious room and take shower. Then come the knock and in came Jojo. Not bad Reviewom far but got see better ones lah.

So the sop massage start. When I turn over, that's when the fun start. She became very playful, using her hands to tickle my little bro and my chest. She pop the GQ and I opted for HJ.

She slowly rub without oil to get my little bro hard, then used oil. She will slowly rub while I played with her nipples and clit.

As the climax approached, she'd lean forward and nuzzle her nose into my neck, allowing me the chance to also finger her and rub her clit. As she got wetter, her strokes became faster till I explode. Next time, I will try her FJ.:D

Name- Jojo
Age- 24 (she said one)
Massage- 4/10
Looks- 7/10
Boobs=32B
HJ- 7.5/10
Bbbj- N/A
Fj- N/A
Rtf- Maybe but will try others first
Damage- $45(45 min) + $50

Bros if you like my Review please up my points. Thanks. Happy Bonking!!!

yesterday afternoon, after lunch and was feeling a bit lethargic. after some egging Reviewom the colleagues, we decided to go for a massage. i suddenly remembered that jojo has moved back to sasha but this mountain tortoise didnt know where the hell it was located. however, thank god for similarly horny colleagues, we reached there in no time.

at the counter, told the recep i wanted jojo. but just when i decided on her, i saw one 9/10 CFM looking girl walk past. damn!!! haiz... was given a choice of the vip room and i took it. overall, the service was nice with drinks and the tub looked well cleaned.

soon, fell asleep and was awaken by jojo. so, i went to wash up and let her conduct her "body search". the massage was good and she was certainly in a chatty mood, and credit to her for remembering me, even after almost a year.

facilities: very clean and the mirrors r a very nice touch.
Look: 7.5/10 CFM looking at 24 yrs old. ears still sticking out, still the natural tanned complexion. devil's body with an extremely perky butt. one of the nicest piece of ass i have ever encountered.
Massages: 8.5/10 it was really soothing.
Boob: 7/10 A-B cups, pinkish nipples. plus points for pinkish but definitely not for boob lovers
Attitude: 8/10 was in chatty mood, eager to please but probably happy to know that i havent forgotten her.
Reviewenching: like long lost lovers to get me into the mood.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 various teasings and extremely good suction. great improvement Reviewom what i had Reviewom her last time.
FJ:8.5/10 she cowboyed for quite some time before i switched to missionary and standing doggied until i came.
pussy: still relatively pink and still tight.
no painting for me when with fl due to hygiene issues.
Damage: VIP room charges + 100 + tips
RTF: oh yes and soon...:D

realised that bros here didnt really have a better than expected sessions with her. most described her service as SOP. guess i was lucky then. or that she would only warm up to regulars. not too sure. just sharing my experience here. not trying to help advertise her here. cheers.:D

Hello All,

Been a long time since my last posting ...

Anyway, those who still remember my postings may remember me having a fetish for big boobs. So naturally, when I went down to Sasha, the choice was surely Mickey.

So I went down Sasha this evening hoping that the 7th Month syndrome would have put off my cheogsters & I would have the choicest pickings. Sadly, Mickey worked the early shift & had long left the joint when I reach there at about 1930 hrs.

Fortunately, the receptionist came to my rescue: Without missing a cue, she knew my type and recommended "Elvi" or Snow. Both are supposingly big boob, but Elvi's the Ang Pai one. So like what they all say: "No fish, Prawn (with big boobs) also can.

Took the 60 mins package (which I later regretted cause I didn't last that long :) & was ushered to the room. Kinda of steep for $60.

Anyway, when Elvi turned up, I was disappointed with her looks: square jaws. But still she had a nice disposition & nice cleavage. Massage was pretty ok as she uses her body weight to work on my back. 3 months on the job according to her.

Midway thru the massage, she asked if I "xi huan Da Li". I salivated & replied "xi huan, xi huan". Ouch!!! She massaged me even harder. Shit! I was thinking of "da li" as in Big melons & not hard massage!!!

The mirror on the wall was great for observing my prey. As she bends forward, one could see why the receptionist recommended her for Boob lovers.

When she finally finished with the massage & stripped down for business, I could see that she has a great body: Nice firm round 34C boobs, nice butt, nice figure.

The cat bath that followed was decent, but sadly no arse licking. BJ with cap was passable.

OK, my turn to service her. I laid her down & started suckling on her 2 huge boobs with attap-chee sized nipples. SUper GREAT firm natural boobs. Gorged myself on those 2 boobs while using my thigh to rub her cunt. After a while, she was gyrating & wetting my leg as I tongue attacked the two sundaes.

I then slide my finger down & continue to finger-fxxk her till she was squirming & twisting. All this while, I was still enjoying my sundae.

I finally lifted her legs up onto my shoulder & start ramming her hard. Ohhhh! Both of us really enjoyed the session.

Looks: 5/10 (once you can get over the square jaw, she's actually quite pleasant looking 7/10)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Body, Boobs & Butt: 9/10 (34C - Firm, round & big), Nicely toned body.

She suggested that I must try Mickey as her boobs were sure to suffocate me. Mmmmmm ... slurp slurp!

The Melon Hunter!

Shoutbox
  1. McClain:
    Indore
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  7. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  9. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  31. GameOn:
    Un
  32. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  33. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  34. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  35. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  36. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  38. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  45. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator