Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reviews of various spa girls

SuperSoakerOver9000

Reaction score
I've been meaning to do this, but this is my full and honest opinion of industry ladies I have visited whom currently still work at the places I've mentioned (I hope they're still there so I'm not giving anyone wrong information 😅). To preface I reside in Scarborough so most of my favourites are in that area, not just for convenience, but also because I haven't found much better anywhere else for the price. This won't be in any particular order, and I will post addresses for establishments and not for independant providers. For them I'll post their number and you can contact them in order to get their address.

Iwa (Chinese)
Late 30s early 40s
Spa Times
2827 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ON M1M 1N2
$160-$170 up to fs

So Iwa is my absolute favourite spa attendant. I've been seeing her for a few years and you all really need to visit her. She has the fattest ass of any spa girl I've visited, and I've been in this "hobby" since 2010. Once you start chatting with her she will open up to you, and be open to do more things with you and will actually learn what you like and don't like. For example she has stuck a finger up my ass, for my first time, and I really didn't enjoy it so she hasn't tried it again. A little rim play is great, but she knows not to penetrate. Anyways, me an her have an ongoing "relationship" so she might do things with me that she doesn't do with anyone else, but I'll list what she does with me. I used to go to one provider because she gave the best handjob only service where she strokes you while you're still on your stomach, but Iwa does this an more so I don't visit that lady anymore. Iwa also gives me a great bbbj, and I've been slowly teaching her how to go deeper and deeper. Sex positions she's very open to, but I don't know if it's just me or her but she can't handle doggy or pronebone. She always complains that it's hurting no matter how slow I go. I've been trying to get her to do a facial, but I've had no luck in that department. In the past I used to pull out and cum from the pussy and hit her in the face with a few spurts (I cum a lot and far hence my username) to which she never reacted negatively, but I've since come to enjoy a hand release on their end versus my end. Anyways, you all have to try Iwa. She will please you to the very end and if she likes you she won't even pay attention to the time. Plus she has such a fat and shapely ass, so if you're an ass guy that's a plus. She is there pretty much everyday. She also gives a very thorough massage, which I enjoy so much. I feel like spa girls these days forget that we actually do want the massage as well and lack that quality sadly.

Summer (Asian)
Mid to late 20s early 30s
Spa Times
$180-$200 up to fs

So again, Iwa likes me so much that she'll call me every now and then to tell me to try a new girl. That's how I met Summer. Summer has massive tits. I think she told me 32 G and the best part is that she still has pointy nipples. Most chicks with that size tits have nearly nonexistent nipples which are kind of a waste to me because there's nothing really to play with. Summer is just like Iwa in the sense that she will learn what you like, how you like it, and when you like it. She is much better at giving bbbjs. She can go a little deeper on me than Iwa and she actually worships your dick. She spends time on it licking up and down the shafts, working the balls, if you slap your dick on her face she'll understand and start doing it for you. I cannot last with her when she's riding cowgirl because she knows how to ride the dick flat footed and that makes me bust so quickly. Again, she will try and go longer but doggy she can't take with me. I'm guessing these women's physiology doesn't allow them to take any and every position. One thing about summer is she loves ass play and ball sucking. She knows I love ball sucking, but I truly think she and Iwa enjoy it, but she will often wander to your ass and give a few licks and kisses. I have actually been able to get summer to allow me to cum a little on her face, but she controlled it the what through. She aimed it on her tits, a little on her jaw, and back to her tits. All in all, if I'm going to Spa Times I mainly go on a Monday because I can either choose Summer who works Monday only or Iwa who is also there so win win. Summer also gives a great and thorough massage, a little better than Iwa.

Forgot name (Asian)
Early 40s
Spa Times
$160

This is a new girl that Iwa wanted me to try. She would've been great if I hadn't experienced Iwa. She reminds me of the ladies of the industry back in the early 2010s when you could get fs for $120 (I miss those days). What I mean by that is her process is very textbook. Massage, slight teasing, flip over, condom blowjob, sex, handjob. She wasn't open to trying anything outside of that just like the old days. Not a bad thing, but the masseuses these days are far more open into working with your requests. She has a great body for her age though. Plump little ass, nice small tits, she is very pretty, and has a nice attitude. So if you need a plain vanilla session, she's your girl. I believe she works Tuesdays.

Linda (Chinese)
50s
Hawaii Health Spa
3110 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ON M1M 1P2
$80-$100

I heard about Linda from this forum actually and how she gives the absolute best blowjob in Scarborough so I had to give her a try. I used to go to Hawaii Health Spa from 2010 and had the best blowjob experience from a lady that hardly spoke any English. I was hoping is was her, but it wasn't. When I walked in I had doubts. I immediately noticed that Linda had black gunk all around her teeth. I almost turned around, but I have a hard time finding women that give good blowjobs so I was desperate. I got on the table and oh my God was the massage the absolute best massage I've ever had. Far better than any legit RMT I've ever visited. I didn't let her know that I had some issues, which she asked, because I wasn't there for that really but I could tell that she'd notice something wrong in my body and proceed to fix that area. It was absolutely amazing that I wasn't even maintaining full on erection, to which she also noticed that and would go over and tease me back to full power. I believe she gave me like a 45 minute massage that my body truly needed. Oh the flip she massaged my front a little, which I appreciated so much because 99% of providers don't bother, then she moved to my dick and said "you still want a happy ending right?". Before I could ask prices and what she does she opened up and went face first. Instantly wet, and absolutely no teeth. I tried grabbing her hair and pushing her down deeper, but she was resisting so I assume she doesn't do deepthroat or maybe I was too large (I don't know), she also told me to not touch her hair so I let go. I was getting close and I asked her where to come, but she just ignored me and blew my load while she kept sucking. I was shocked with Linda because the only places that really allow cim is the brothel type places and not all of them keep on sucking. They'll just have your dick in your mouth while you're pulsing away, but Linda kept sucking away until the chamber was empty. She didn't swallow, she walked over to a cup and spat it out. She was shocked by how much I came and showed me and I was shocked because I've never had a measurement visualization of how much I cum and I filled that cup quite a bit. I'm surprised she didn't even spill any out while she kept sucking. During the whole thing Linda slipped her dress over her ass and let me play with that, but not her tits so I assumed she doesn't like guys touching her so I left her alone in that aspect, but I didn't get a four hands massage by her and Coco to which she let me lick her nipples. I didn't find the four hands massage worth it. I've never gotten one before, but she offered the service once so I went for it. I won't mention Coco's part here, but rather in her review. The reason I didn't find the four hands massage worth it was because I've always imagined that both ladies would be taking turns sucking my dick and balls, but this was more that one lady did the blowjob and one lady stayed at my face so I could suck their nipples and play with them. So fairly disappointing. Back to Linda's massage. She cleaned me up and came back to boast about her massage skills. She continued to show me text messages with other people and how she was helping them with their physical chronic issues and I was very surprised by the results and how they had been recovering. Linda is the absolute best masseuse to contact because she will actually converse with you through text to make sure everything is set up properly. She even mentioned that in extreme situations, to where a person could walk out of their bed, that she went and visited their home and massaged them into a better situation. I'm definitely keeping in contact with her for any injuries I may get in the future as well as the great blowjob, but I was disappointed that she wouldn't deepthroat. Linda is there everyday I believe.

Coco (Asian)
40s
$100

My first time meeting Coco was through a four hand massage with Linda. I arranged for this to be first thing on a Saturday, as she only works Thursday and Saturday. Sadly another patron showed up before the doors opened as well so Linda massaged me first and Coco came in for the second half after finishing up with the other patron. I was face down getting massaged by Linda and in walks Coco. She bent down to introduce herself and I was very surprised with how pretty she was, plus she was already naked. I flip over and Coco started kisses all over me and it was making me super horny. I already knew I wouldn't be lasting long. The Coco started. Not to say that Linda is bad, but Coco instantly felt better. The warmth, the wetness, she can go much deeper than Linda, and she's more responsive in what you ask. Since I was so horny I didn't want to cum too quickly so I kept telling her to suck my balls, which felt absolutely amazing, so I could give myself some time to recoup. Also not being able to watch her because I was busy sucking on Linda's tits was driving me nuts. Eventually I came and she went and spat it out. Said a few things to Linda in her language and went to clean up. Linda proceeds to tell me that Coco really like how I tasted and that she could tell I'm healthy and starts explaining how other people taste sour or they could taste who has diabetes and whatnot lol.

I actually went back to Coco a few weeks later to get a one on one experience with her and I went to town. I had a long day at work, and went to the gym and I find that when my day was testosterone loaded it takes me a while to cum. I seriously put Coco through it, maybe a 40 minute blowjob. I wanted to test how deep she could go and she can go deep on me, not all the way though I was getting annoyed because I was constantly getting teeth so I was losing hope that I'd be able to find anyone that can deepthroat me without teeth. I had her in so many positions blowing me, she started commenting as to why I wasn't cumming, I tried to lay her head off the table and drill her that way but I could tell she was panicking from it so stopped that. I then asked her if I could cum on her face and she agreed. I instantly got super horny, stood up, drilled her mouth, pulled out, and started cumming. I initially came on her jaw and cheek and moved to her forehead, but she started blocking the cum saying that's its getting messy and I'm cumming too much. I realized that when she said I could cum on her face she must've thought it'd be below her eyes. So I finished, she cleaned up, came and cleaned me up, then I got dressed. I heard her speaking with Linda in their language and Coco came back into the room saying that she worked so hard and needs more money and stuck her hand out. I actually didn't have any more money on me and she laughed it off, but I could tell she was annoyed. So I realized that she must told Linda that I was so hard to make cum and Linda must've told her to ask for more. I don't blame that way of thinking, but the entire situation has kind of turned me off from Hawaii Health Spa to be honest. It'll be a while before I visit again.

Nana (Asian)
Late 20s
VIP Spa
5051 Hwy 7 E, Markham, ON L3R 1N1
$200

I found out about VIP by accident. A friend of mine was taking a kick boxing class and mentioned how she thinks the place beside her is a sex massage place. I went to google to sleuth and found out they had a website. I was blown away. I swear I was drooling. I was shocked that they have a website listing everything that these girls do in detail, with pictures. It took a few months to convince myself by I decided to go. Immediately I was blown away. I've never been to a place with a reception before so I kind of felt ashamed that these ladies know what I do. Then they told me to sit down and wait. It's always been my dream to go to a massage place and be presented the women like that scene in Rush Hour 2 (probably where my massage obsession began). This wasn't exactly like it, but good enough. I started to have women come in one by one introducing themselves. I was blown away by how young all these women were and how amazing their bodies were. I saw Lola and was absolutely smitten. I wanted her so bad because her ass was so so so so fat on such such a tiny frame. When her bio on their site said "huge ass" they weren't over embellishing. It really is that fat. The only reason I didn't go with Lola was because I was way too horny to not come from that ass in seconds, so I decided to go with Nana. She was very skinny, with a decent ass, and what looked to be huge boobs in her bra. She told me to shower and she'll be back. I didn't understand the dynamic yet so thinking it was a massage place I decided to take an extra long shower so she'd come in and accidentally see what I'm working with. I'm still in this for the fantasy guys, so I like to play stupid sometimes lol. She came in and didn't even care. I found that weird. I finished up, went on the bed with my towel and she said she's going to take a shower. I again found this weird. She took a shower and kept saying something to which I realized she was saying "you want a clean pussy right". Once again this threw me off guard because every massage place I've been to never care that obvious when first meeting you. She came on the bed and I could tell she was wondering why I'm on my stomach, again I didn't realize this wasn't a massage place. She gave the weakest massage and told me to flip and then said "you're here for sex right?". I realized what's happening and agreed. She got on top and gave the worst cowgirl imaginable. So I stood up and gave her standing missionary (I'm standing she's laying down). And she proceeds with the worst and most fake moaning of life. I started getting soft because it was so fabricated, then 3 minutes into the session she starts telling me to cum. I ignored her ass and kept doing what I'm doing. My biggest pet peeve is the money hungry ladies that want a short session that's far shorter than what you paid for, and for $200 for half an hour I wasn't wasting my time. I asked to cum on her tits and she frowned, and let me cum on her stomach which is pointless to me, but I hate cumming in the condom. So I splattered on her and took a shower. Never book with Nana. It's a waste of time.

Kitty (Asian)
Early 20s
VIP Spa
$200

It'd been a few months since I've been to VIP, but I kept visiting their site everyday to see what ladies offered. One night I was headed home and I realized it was on the way home around 1am. I called to see if Lola was there, but she wasn't and I was told only one beautiful girl was there so off I went. I got there and was shown Kitty. I was blown away by her smile and attitude. She had an average body, but my preference for Asians is not limited to anything so her with an average body had my attention. I paid and she told me to wait so we can shower together. I had no clue this was a thing so I was excited. She came back, and instantly started making out with me which I am definitely not used to so now I started to understand why she made me use mouthwash. We made out for a bit then headed to the shower. She showered me the got on her knees and started blowing me. It took me everything to not cum right away. We went to the best and holy was she amazing. So many positions she was willing to do. Probably fake, but her moaning sounded so natural. We finished up and basically floated home.

I went to her a second time, but started to realize that there are much better options that I've had before and stopped seeing her. Then I started to notice that her bio on the website said that her tips have reached a holy s*** level because she isn't getting much business. Now I really don't want to see her because the payment is already $200 for half an hour. Unless you're a high roller I don't see anyone paying more.

Joy (Asian)
Mid 20s
VIP Spa
$200

A few months roll by and I call and book with Lola. I show up and she comes to the room sounding so nervous and afraid. I ask for the machine to pay and the manager comes back and says Lola has to do something and she's show me other girls. I was so angry, but decided on Joy. Joy looked so unenthused about the entire situation. Almost like she never wanted to do this job, but she has to do what she has to do. Anyway she started giving me and amazing wet blowjob. I look down and I see saliva rushing from her mouth down my dick. I saw that and came instantly. Literally in like 3 minutes. I was hoping she understood and would still have sex since I'm still in the time window, but she said that if I cum once I have to pay again for me. So I left and she chuckled as I left lmao. Oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hebe (Asian)
Mid 20s
VIP Spa
$250

I had my eye on Hebe because at one point in time she had in her bio "golden shower available", but when I booked her that wasn't in her bio anymore but facials were. So I booked her and show up. Immediately she's very enthusiastic and bubbly. I paid, asked about the facial and she starts making a face like she didn't want to and then told me it's $50 more. So I pay again. Then immediately she's asking me to do a threesome with her friend, but I didn't want to. I at least want to try her first to see if she's worth it. I said no and she kept begging. She put my finger on her asshole and said we can have fun, but I've never been a fan of anal so I kept declining. We showered and she blew me a bit. We went to the bed and she kept commenting how it'd be better with both girls down there having one on the balls and one in the dick, but I kept declining. She then grabbed a drink and went down on me and I was in pain. She was scalding hot water in her mouth as she was blowing me. Finally it started cooling down and I stop groaning in pain, but she thought I was moaning. I told her not to do that again and she was shocked saying how so many men love that. Whoever these men are must not have nerve endings because that was not fun at all. We then had sex and then all of a sudden as I'm sucking on her nipples she starts covering the from me. Not in a playful way, but more of a I don't like men licking me. I'm not by any means unhygienic, my teeth are clean and breath smells good so I was very thrown off. I finally pull out telling her to jerk me off and she jerks me off onto her stomach when I paid for a facial. I was so pissed but annoyed that I didn't bother with the refund. Oh at the start of my session Hebe told me how Lola is apparently afraid of black guys because her pussy is apparently small and tight and she thinks that we'll be too big for her. So it looks like I'll never be able to book with her. I'm so close to telling reception that I'll pay for just a blowjob because I really want to feel her ass, but I don't know.

Judy (Asian)
40s
Sweet Spa
38 Buttonfield Rd, Markham, ON L3R 9G8
$160

I used to go to Sweet Spa before covid for a masseuse named Sona, but she's disappeared since and I have no clue where she is now. I decided to visit one day and was met by front reception. She guided me to a room and said there's two girls. She showed me the first young Asian lady and immediately she whispers to reception and left. Based from the tone I felt like she said "I don't do black guys". She brought the next lady, Judy, and said she'll be helping you today. I didn't mind because Judy had the better body in my eyes. Judy is very playful. Gave a great massage, and started pinching my so I'd wince in pain. She must love torturing men a bit because she always laughed when she did it and I really didn't mind the playfulness. Judy is a trooper holy. I was very clearly too big for her but she would literally brace herself as I did my thing and then let a breath out when I finished. She accepted any position that she was put in. She also gave a great blowjob, but would do it without a condom. I finally came and left. I've been trying to go when she's working again, but whenever I call Sweet Spa to book with her they'll say she's in and when I go she's not there.

Coco (Asian)
Mid to late 20s
Sweet Spa
$180

Coco is very very very aggressive. I always ask to see everyone else whenever I go to get a massage because you never know if someone is better than whoever opened the door. The problem as well is that there's a language barrier with Coco. She often used a translator to speak with me. I kept asking to see everyone else and she finally understood and just dropped her rob and said you get this and rubbed her ass on my crotch. I'm a suckered for ass and she had a nice one so I agreed. She gave me a massage and absolutely lathered my back with oil to the point that I could barely feel her hands on my back. Turned over and she started riding me so hard. I stood up and tried to do standing missionary at my pace but she was literally telling me that I'm taking too long. She basically forced me to stop and to lay down and take a handjob. She jackhammered me until I came. I've seen Coco twice and both were the same so I wouldn't recommend her.

Tina (Asian)
Mid 20s
Sweet Spa
$180

Tina really likes it rough. I don't like rough sex because my dick will cum nearly instantly, but this time around I saw a provider before her. I went to Sweet Spa because I got a meh experience and didn't want to end it on a downer. I went to Sweet Spa and Tina greeted me. She wasn't as aggressive as Coco, but a little of the attitude was there. I asked to see other people and she grabbed my dick and said don't worry I'll take care of you so off we went. I don't remember the massage part but the sex she was riding me hard. Normally when I go round two I can handle rough sex so I started drilling her and she started screaming. Finally came and that was that. If roughness is your thing contact Tina because that's what she's all about.

Yoyo (Asian)
Early 20s
Red Pearl Spa
4385 Sheppard Ave E #5, Scarborough, ON M1S 1T8
$120

I saw Yoyo right before covid just for a blowjob. She opened the door and looked at me in awe. During the massage she kept moaning. I turned over and she started with the handjob and kept looking directly in my eyes and would look away all nervous. She began telling me how beautiful I was and kept saying how I looked like her ex. She's honestly built like a boy, but the lust over me drove me nuts. She gave me a bbbj with mouthwash in her mouth. Very weird. She always blow me and spit the saliva in a bag. She refused to lick my balls which I found weird. If you'll suck my dick why won't you suck my balls? I finished, but continues sucking her tits and she was moaning like crazy. And told me to feel her pussy and she was soaking wet. She told me that it's the first time she got wet from her nipples and next time we need to have sex.

So covid lockdown finish and I visit her again and had fs. Such a plain experience, but I loved how she ousted over me. I visited a few more times and one day she could do it with me because she was in online school and let me go with another girl. In comes an older lady with tits like Anri Okita.

Tammy (Asian)
Mid to late 40s
Red Pearl Spa
$120+

So in walks Tammy and I was shocked because I just learned about Anri Okita and here a lady built just like her minus the face. She gave me a mind-blowing blowjob. Sucking me from the back, working my balls, the sex was amazing to see those tits in action. I kept visiting her so much, but she started to raise her prices way up. Started wanting $200 for half an hour. So I did it one time and come to find out she gave me chlamydia. It must've been from the blowjob because I always wear a condom during sex. That disgusted me so much that I haven't been back. Took me like 2 months to recover off of pills.

Alice (Asian)
Late 40s to mid 50s
+16478281299
$80

I found Alice's spot from Kijiji. It's hard to find independent ladies off Kijiji, but she had clues in her ad that gave me the impression that she was a rub and tug. Again I'm not mentioning the addresses of independent ladies. Text them and find out.

So I contacted her and she told me the address I go and was so disappointed to see how old and frail she looked. I wasn't sure of what I was getting myself into so I played overly dumb. She came in the room and I was on my stomach fully dressed. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes and she said oh don't be shy take off and lay down. I knew she was a rub and tug because she didn't leave the room as I undressed. That was my first test. Then I got naked and while covering myself asked if she had a towel she said don't worry just lay down. Know I know I'm in the right place. I do my usual. Point my dick to my toes and spread my legs wider than normal. She asked if I wanted a soft, medium, or hard massage. I said I'm not sure and she got excited and said she'll do a hard massage because no one ever wants a hard massage. Believe me it was hard. She's strong for her size and age. Then the teasing began and holy I kid you not. Way better than sex. I felt like I was in space. I could tell where my dick how, how many hands she was using, where she was. I was out of breath, my throat was dry, I was moaning like crazy. I couldn't believe it. Then she flipped me over and gave me a standard handjob. I started feeling her up and I was surprised she allowed it seeing how old she was. She has surprisingly nice tits, but her ass is nothing to write home about. I have seen her so many times and I have the same experience every single time. As she started to recognize who I was she'd stop paying attention to the clock, she'd milk me for so much longer, she's ever kind of sucked my dick. I say kind of because she uses her lips only. Like first it started off as her lips on my shafts going up and down and kissing, the it turned into my dick actually going in her mouth but she wraps her lips around her teeth and only goes deep enough so her tongue doesn't touch your dick. Then one day I put my phone beside my head on the table and she tapped my phone and said later we'll make a movie. She actually let's me record some of the session as long as her face isn't in the video. I haven't gotten anything good, but hell I'm down for recording for no extra money. I haven't seen her since closer spas to me have been giving similar experiences plus more though, but I should probably visit her soon.

Maggie (Asian)
Not sure how old she was, she had a mask on and I never really saw her face
$80

I found out about Maggie from the forum. Everyone said she is the deepthroat queen so I had to visit her. Found her number and called away. I think everyone calls her Dt Maggie because she can deepthroat and they are not wrong. First time I actually felt someones throat, and was allowed to drill her throat with no gagging, but sadly I kept getting teeth. She gave an amazing massage too. Walked on my back, ass, and legs like a champ. I finally came from the deepthroat and I'm pretty sure she swallowed everything and for the first time ever she sucked me to complete finish. She sucked me until I became soft in her mouth. The only thing that bothered me is that she didn't get undressed at all. I did take a tit out, but she was so committed to the deepthroat that she wouldn't come off it so I could suck on them.

None of these reviews are in order of what spots I met first so bear that in mind. Right now I'm on the mission to find someone who'll deepthroat without teeth. I have a few leads and a sex work friend of mine that used to work at Seduction offered to try so lucky me.

Nice reviews...
Go try out the new QQ square and thank me later...This spa will make you feel like you are in Bangkok..

Here are some reviews of the girls at QQ Square...
Review Elaine @ QQSquare

Review Moeka @ QQSquare

Review Bella @ QQSquare

Review Yoyo @ QQSquare

Review Anyee @ QQSquare

Here are some of the girls on duty last night in the single-sided glass showw room.. Some were busy and this is the best I can get for now. They have 5-6 japanese girls on duty every day.

photo_editor_ds_1695432785944.jpg

Here's some of the girls for today and a few more in the evening..

photo_editor_ds_1694640966301.jpg

" Jealous people live miserable lives "

Last edited:
Nice reviews...
Go try out the new QQ square and thank me later....

Here are some of the girls on duty tonight in the single-sided glass showw room.. Some were busy and this is the best I can get for now. They have 5-6 japanese girls on duty every day.

Review Elaine @ QQSquare

Review Moeka @ QQSquare

Review Bella @ QQSquare

Review Yoyo @ QQSquare

Review Anyee @ QQSquare

Not being mean here, but they are not attractive at all bro.

Not being mean here, but they are not attractive at all bro.
May be you're looking in to the wrong mirror and seeing your own image... :rolf :rolf :rolf

I've been meaning to do this, but this is my full and honest opinion of industry ladies I have visited whom currently still work at the places I've mentioned (I hope they're still there so I'm not giving anyone wrong information 😅). To preface I reside in Scarborough so most of my favourites are in that area, not just for convenience, but also because I haven't found much better anywhere else for the price. This won't be in any particular order, and I will post addresses for establishments and not for independant providers. For them I'll post their number and you can contact them in order to get their address.

Iwa (Chinese)
Late 30s early 40s
Spa Times
$160-$170 up to fs

So Iwa is my absolute favourite spa attendant. I've been seeing her for a few years and you all really need to visit her. She has the fattest ass of any spa girl I've visited, and I've been in this "hobby" since 2010. Once you start chatting with her she will open up to you, and be open to do more things with you and will actually learn what you like and don't like. For example she has stuck a finger up my ass, for my first time, and I really didn't enjoy it so she hasn't tried it again. A little rim play is great, but she knows not to penetrate. Anyways, me an her have an ongoing "relationship" so she might do things with me that she doesn't do with anyone else, but I'll list what she does with me. I used to go to one provider because she gave the best handjob only service where she strokes you while you're still on your stomach, but Iwa does this an more so I don't visit that lady anymore. Iwa also gives me a great bbbj, and I've been slowly teaching her how to go deeper and deeper. Sex positions she's very open to, but I don't know if it's just me or her but she can't handle doggy or pronebone. She always complains that it's hurting no matter how slow I go. I've been trying to get her to do a facial, but I've had no luck in that department. In the past I used to pull out and cum from the pussy and hit her in the face with a few spurts (I cum a lot and far hence my username) to which she never reacted negatively, but I've since come to enjoy a hand release on their end versus my end. Anyways, you all have to try Iwa. She will please you to the very end and if she likes you she won't even pay attention to the time. Plus she has such a fat and shapely ass, so if you're an ass guy that's a plus. She is there pretty much everyday. She also gives a very thorough massage, which I enjoy so much. I feel like spa girls these days forget that we actually do want the massage as well and lack that quality sadly.

Summer (Asian)
Spa Times
$180-$200 up to fs

So again, Iwa likes me so much that she'll call me every now and then to tell me to try a new girl. That's how I met Summer. Summer has massive tits. I think she told me 32 G and the best part is that she still has pointy nipples. Most chicks with that size tits have nearly nonexistent nipples which are kind of a waste to me because there's nothing really to play with. Summer is just like Iwa in the sense that she will learn what you like, how you like it, and when you like it. She is much better at giving bbbjs. She can go a little deeper on me than Iwa and she actually worships your dick. She spends time on it licking up and down the shafts, working the balls, if you slap your dick on her face she'll understand and start doing it for you. I cannot last with her when she's riding cowgirl because she knows how to ride the dick flat footed and that makes me bust so quickly. Again, she will try and go longer but doggy she can't take with me. I'm guessing these women's physiology doesn't allow them to take any and every position. One thing about summer is she loves ass play and ball sucking. She knows I love ball sucking, but I truly think she and Iwa enjoy it, but she will often wander to your ass and give a few licks and kisses. I have actually been able to get summer to allow me to cum a little on her face, but she controlled it the what through. She aimed it on her tits, a little on her jaw, and back to her tits. All in all, if I'm going to Spa Times I mainly go on a Monday because I can either choose Summer who works Monday only or Iwa who is also there so win win. Summer also gives a great and thorough massage, a little better than Iwa.

Forgot name (Asian)
Early 40s
Spa Times
$160

This is a new girl that Iwa wanted me to try. She would've been great if I hadn't experienced Iwa. She reminds me of the ladies of the industry back in the early 2010s when you could get fs for $120 (I miss those days). What I mean by that is her process is very textbook. Massage, slight teasing, flip over, condom blowjob, sex, handjob. She wasn't open to trying anything outside of that just like the old days. Not a bad thing, but the masseuses these days are far more open into working with your requests. She has a great body for her age though. Plump little ass, nice small tits, she is very pretty, and has a nice attitude. So if you need a plain vanilla session, she's your girl. I believe she works Tuesdays.

Linda (Chinese)
50s
Hawaii Health Spa
$80-$100

I heard about Linda from this forum actually and how she gives the absolute best blowjob in Scarborough so I had to give her a try. I used to go to Hawaii Health Spa from 2010 and had the best blowjob experience from a lady that hardly spoke any English. I was hoping is was her, but it wasn't. When I walked in I had doubts. I immediately noticed that Linda had black gunk all around her teeth. I almost turned around, but I have a hard time finding women that give good blowjobs so I was desperate. I got on the table and oh my God was the massage the absolute best massage I've ever had. Far better than any legit RMT I've ever visited. I didn't let her know that I had some issues, which she asked, because I wasn't there for that really but I could tell that she'd notice something wrong in my body and proceed to fix that area. It was absolutely amazing that I wasn't even maintaining full on erection, to which she also noticed that and would go over and tease me back to full power. I believe she gave me like a 45 minute massage that my body truly needed. Oh the flip she massaged my front a little, which I appreciated so much because 99% of providers don't bother, then she moved to my dick and said "you still want a happy ending right?". Before I could ask prices and what she does she opened up and went face first. Instantly wet, and absolutely no teeth. I tried grabbing her hair and pushing her down deeper, but she was resisting so I assume she doesn't do deepthroat or maybe I was too large (I don't know), she also told me to not touch her hair so I let go. I was getting close and I asked her where to come, but she just ignored me and blew my load while she kept sucking. I was shocked with Linda because the only places that really allow cim is the brothel type places and not all of them keep on sucking. They'll just have your dick in your mouth while you're pulsing away, but Linda kept sucking away until the chamber was empty. She didn't swallow, she walked over to a cup and spat it out. She was shocked by how much I came and showed me and I was shocked because I've never had a measurement visualization of how much I cum and I filled that cup quite a bit. I'm surprised she didn't even spill any out while she kept sucking. During the whole thing Linda slipped her dress over her ass and let me play with that, but not her tits so I assumed she doesn't like guys touching her so I left her alone in that aspect, but I didn't get a four hands massage by her and Coco to which she let me lick her nipples. I didn't find the four hands massage worth it. I've never gotten one before, but she offered the service once so I went for it. I won't mention Coco's part here, but rather in her review. The reason I didn't find the four hands massage worth it was because I've always imagined that both ladies would be taking turns sucking my dick and balls, but this was more that one lady did the blowjob and one lady stayed at my face so I could suck their nipples and play with them. So fairly disappointing. Back to Linda's massage. She cleaned me up and came back to boast about her massage skills. She continued to show me text messages with other people and how she was helping them with their physical chronic issues and I was very surprised by the results and how they had been recovering. Linda is the absolute best masseuse to contact because she will actually converse with you through text to make sure everything is set up properly. She even mentioned that in extreme situations, to where a person could walk out of their bed, that she went and visited their home and massaged them into a better situation. I'm definitely keeping in contact with her for any injuries I may get in the future as well as the great blowjob, but I was disappointed that she wouldn't deepthroat. Linda is there everyday I believe.

Coco (Asian)
40s
$100

My first time meeting Coco was through a four hand massage with Linda. I arranged for this to be first thing on a Saturday, as she only works Thursday and Saturday. Sadly another patron showed up before the doors opened as well so Linda massaged me first and Coco came in for the second half after finishing up with the other patron. I was face down getting massaged by Linda and in walks Coco. She bent down to introduce herself and I was very surprised with how pretty she was, plus she was already naked. I flip over and Coco started kisses all over me and it was making me super horny. I already knew I wouldn't be lasting long. The Coco started. Not to say that Linda is bad, but Coco instantly felt better. The warmth, the wetness, she can go much deeper than Linda, and she's more responsive in what you ask. Since I was so horny I didn't want to cum too quickly so I kept telling her to suck my balls, which felt absolutely amazing, so I could give myself some time to recoup. Also not being able to watch her because I was busy sucking on Linda's tits was driving me nuts. Eventually I came and she went and spat it out. Said a few things to Linda in her language and went to clean up. Linda proceeds to tell me that Coco really like how I tasted and that she could tell I'm healthy and starts explaining how other people taste sour or they could taste who has diabetes and whatnot lol.

I actually went back to Coco a few weeks later to get a one on one experience with her and I went to town. I had a long day at work, and went to the gym and I find that when my day was testosterone loaded it takes me a while to cum. I seriously put Coco through it, maybe a 40 minute blowjob. I wanted to test how deep she could go and she can go deep on me, not all the way though I was getting annoyed because I was constantly getting teeth so I was losing hope that I'd be able to find anyone that can deepthroat me without teeth. I had her in so many positions blowing me, she started commenting as to why I wasn't cumming, I tried to lay her head off the table and drill her that way but I could tell she was panicking from it so stopped that. I then asked her if I could cum on her face and she agreed. I instantly got super horny, stood up, drilled her mouth, pulled out, and started cumming. I initially came on her jaw and cheek and moved to her forehead, but she started blocking the cum saying that's its getting messy and I'm cumming too much. I realized that when she said I could cum on her face she must've thought it'd be below her eyes. So I finished, she cleaned up, came and cleaned me up, then I got dressed. I heard her speaking with Linda in their language and Coco came back into the room saying that she worked so hard and needs more money and stuck her hand out. I actually didn't have any more money on me and she laughed it off, but I could tell she was annoyed. So I realized that she must told Linda that I was so hard to make cum and Linda must've told her to ask for more. I don't blame that way of thinking, but the entire situation has kind of turned me off from Hawaii Health Spa to be honest. It'll be a while before I visit again.

Nana (Asian)
Late 20s
VIP Spa
$200

I found out about VIP by accident. A friend of mine was taking a kick boxing class and mentioned how she thinks the place beside her is a sex massage place. I went to google to sleuth and found out they had a website. I was blown away. I swear I was drooling. I was shocked that they have a website listing everything that these girls do in detail, with pictures. It took a few months to convince myself by I decided to go. Immediately I was blown away. I've never been to a place with a reception before so I kind of felt ashamed that these ladies know what I do. Then they told me to sit down and wait. It's always been my dream to go to a massage place and be presented the women like that scene in Rush Hour 2 (probably where my massage obsession began). This wasn't exactly like it, but good enough. I started to have women come in one by one introducing themselves. I was blown away by how young all these women were and how amazing their bodies were. I saw Lola and was absolutely smitten. I wanted her so bad because her ass was so so so so fat on such such a tiny frame. When her bio on their site said "huge ass" they weren't over embellishing. It really is that fat. The only reason I didn't go with Lola was because I was way too horny to not come from that ass in seconds, so I decided to go with Nana. She was very skinny, with a decent ass, and what looked to be huge boobs in her bra. She told me to shower and she'll be back. I didn't understand the dynamic yet so thinking it was a massage place I decided to take an extra long shower so she'd come in and accidentally see what I'm working with. I'm still in this for the fantasy guys, so I like to play stupid sometimes lol. She came in and didn't even care. I found that weird. I finished up, went on the bed with my towel and she said she's going to take a shower. I again found this weird. She took a shower and kept saying something to which I realized she was saying "you want a clean pussy right". Once again this threw me off guard because every massage place I've been to never care that obvious when first meeting you. She came on the bed and I could tell she was wondering why I'm on my stomach, again I didn't realize this wasn't a massage place. She gave the weakest massage and told me to flip and then said "you're here for sex right?". I realized what's happening and agreed. She got on top and gave the worst cowgirl imaginable. So I stood up and gave her standing missionary (I'm standing she's laying down). And she proceeds with the worst and most fake moaning of life. I started getting soft because it was so fabricated, then 3 minutes into the session she starts telling me to cum. I ignored her ass and kept doing what I'm doing. My biggest pet peeve is the money hungry ladies that want a short session that's far shorter than what you paid for, and for $200 for half an hour I wasn't wasting my time. I asked to cum on her tits and she frowned, and let me cum on her stomach which is pointless to me, but I hate cumming in the condom. So I splattered on her and took a shower. Never book with Nana. It's a waste of time.

Kitty (Asian)
Early 20s
VIP Spa
$200

It'd been a few months since I've been to VIP, but I kept visiting their site everyday to see what ladies offered. One night I was headed home and I realized it was on the way home around 1am. I called to see if Lola was there, but she wasn't and I was told only one beautiful girl was there so off I went. I got there and was shown Kitty. I was blown away by her smile and attitude. She had an average body, but my preference for Asians is not limited to anything so her with an average body had my attention. I paid and she told me to wait so we can shower together. I had no clue this was a thing so I was excited. She came back, and instantly started making out with me which I am definitely not used to so now I started to understand why she made me use mouthwash. We made out for a bit then headed to the shower. She showered me the got on her knees and started blowing me. It took me everything to not cum right away. We went to the best and holy was she amazing. So many positions she was willing to do. Probably fake, but her moaning sounded so natural. We finished up and basically floated home.

I went to her a second time, but started to realize that there are much better options that I've had before and stopped seeing her. Then I started to notice that her bio on the website said that her tips have reached a holy s*** level because she isn't getting much business. Now I really don't want to see her because the payment is already $200 for half an hour. Unless you're a high roller I don't see anyone paying more.

Joy (Asian)
Mid 20s
VIP Spa
$200

A few months roll by and I call and book with Lola. I show up and she comes to the room sounding so nervous and afraid. I ask for the machine to pay and the manager comes back and says Lola has to do something and she's show me other girls. I was so angry, but decided on Joy. Joy looked so unenthused about the entire situation. Almost like she never wanted to do this job, but she has to do what she has to do. Anyway she started giving me and amazing wet blowjob. I look down and I see saliva rushing from her mouth down my dick. I saw that and came instantly. Literally in like 3 minutes. I was hoping she understood and would still have sex since I'm still in the time window, but she said that if I cum once I have to pay again for me. So I left and she chuckled as I left lmao. Oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hebe (Asian)
Mid 20s
VIP Spa
$250

I had my eye on Hebe because at one point in time she had in her bio "golden shower available", but when I booked her that wasn't in her bio anymore but facials were. So I booked her and show up. Immediately she's very enthusiastic and bubbly. I paid, asked about the facial and she starts making a face like she didn't want to and then told me it's $50 more. So I pay again. Then immediately she's asking me to do a threesome with her friend, but I didn't want to. I at least want to try her first to see if she's worth it. I said no and she kept begging. She put my finger on her asshole and said we can have fun, but I've never been a fan of anal so I kept declining. We showered and she blew me a bit. We went to the bed and she kept commenting how it'd be better with both girls down there having one on the balls and one in the dick, but I kept declining. She then grabbed a drink and went down on me and I was in pain. She was scalding hot water in her mouth as she was blowing me. Finally it started cooling down and I stop groaning in pain, but she thought I was moaning. I told her not to do that again and she was shocked saying how so many men love that. Whoever these men are must not have nerve endings because that was not fun at all. We then had sex and then all of a sudden as I'm sucking on her nipples she starts covering the from me. Not in a playful way, but more of a I don't like men licking me. I'm not by any means unhygienic, my teeth are clean and breath smells good so I was very thrown off. I finally pull out telling her to jerk me off and she jerks me off onto her stomach when I paid for a facial. I was so pissed but annoyed that I didn't bother with the refund. Oh at the start of my session Hebe told me how Lola is apparently afraid of black guys because her pussy is apparently small and tight and she thinks that we'll be too big for her. So it looks like I'll never be able to book with her. I'm so close to telling reception that I'll pay for just a blowjob because I really want to feel her ass, but I don't know.

Judy (Asian)
40s
Sweet Spa
$160

I used to go to Sweet Spa before covid for a masseuse named Sona, but she's disappeared since and I have no clue where she is now. I decided to visit one day and was met by front reception. She guided me to a room and said there's two girls. She showed me the first young Asian lady and immediately she whispers to reception and left. Based from the tone I felt like she said "I don't do black guys". She brought the next lady, Judy, and said she'll be helping you today. I didn't mind because Judy had the better body in my eyes. Judy is very playful. Gave a great massage, and started pinching my so I'd wince in pain. She must love torturing men a bit because she always laughed when she did it and I really didn't mind the playfulness. Judy is a trooper holy. I was very clearly too big for her but she would literally brace herself as I did my thing and then let a breath out when I finished. She accepted any position that she was put in. She also gave a great blowjob, but would do it without a condom. I finally came and left. I've been trying to go when she's working again, but whenever I call Sweet Spa to book with her they'll say she's in and when I go she's not there.

Coco (Asian)
Mid to late 20s
Sweet Spa
$180

Coco is very very very aggressive. I always ask to see everyone else whenever I go to get a massage because you never know if someone is better than whoever opened the door. The problem as well is that there's a language barrier with Coco. She often used a translator to speak with me. I kept asking to see everyone else and she finally understood and just dropped her rob and said you get this and rubbed her ass on my crotch. I'm a suckered for ass and she had a nice one so I agreed. She gave me a massage and absolutely lathered my back with oil to the point that I could barely feel her hands on my back. Turned over and she started riding me so hard. I stood up and tried to do standing missionary at my pace but she was literally telling me that I'm taking too long. She basically forced me to stop and to lay down and take a handjob. She jackhammered me until I came. I've seen Coco twice and both were the same so I wouldn't recommend her.

Tina (Asian)
Mid 20s
Sweet Spa
$180

Tina really likes it rough. I don't like rough sex because my dick will cum nearly instantly, but this time around I saw a provider before her. I went to Sweet Spa because I got a meh experience and didn't want to end it on a downer. I went to Sweet Spa and Tina greeted me. She wasn't as aggressive as Coco, but a little of the attitude was there. I asked to see other people and she grabbed my dick and said don't worry I'll take care of you so off we went. I don't remember the massage part but the sex she was riding me hard. Normally when I go round two I can handle rough sex so I started drilling her and she started screaming. Finally came and that was that. If roughness is your thing contact Tina because that's what she's all about.

Yoyo (Asian)
Early 20s
Red Pearl Spa
$120

I saw Yoyo right before covid just for a blowjob. She opened the door and looked at me in awe. During the massage she kept moaning. I turned over and she started with the handjob and kept looking directly in my eyes and would look away all nervous. She began telling me how beautiful I was and kept saying how I looked like her ex. She's honestly built like a boy, but the lust over me drove me nuts. She gave me a bbbj with mouthwash in her mouth. Very weird. She always blow me and spit the saliva in a bag. She refused to lick my balls which I found weird. If you'll suck my dick why won't you suck my balls? I finished, but continues sucking her tits and she was moaning like crazy. And told me to feel her pussy and she was soaking wet. She told me that it's the first time she got wet from her nipples and next time we need to have sex.

So covid lockdown finish and I visit her again and had fs. Such a plain experience, but I loved how she ousted over me. I visited a few more times and one day she could do it with me because she was in online school and let me go with another girl. In comes an older lady with tits like Anri Okita.

Tammy (Asian)
Mid to late 40s
Red Pearl Spa
$120+

So in walks Tammy and I was shocked because I just learned about Anri Okita and here a lady built just like her minus the face. She gave me a mind-blowing blowjob. Sucking me from the back, working my balls, the sex was amazing to see those tits in action. I kept visiting her so much, but she started to raise her prices way up. Started wanting $200 for half an hour. So I did it one time and come to find out she gave me chlamydia. It must've been from the blowjob because I always wear a condom during sex. That disgusted me so much that I haven't been back. Took me like 2 months to recover off of pills.

Alice (Asian)
Late 40s to mid 50s
+16478281299
$80

I found Alice's spot from Kijiji. It's hard to find independent ladies off Kijiji, but she had clues in her ad that gave me the impression that she was a rub and tug. Again I'm not mentioning the addresses of independent ladies. Text them and find out.

So I contacted her and she told me the address I go and was so disappointed to see how old and frail she looked. I wasn't sure of what I was getting myself into so I played overly dumb. She came in the room and I was on my stomach fully dressed. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes and she said oh don't be shy take off and lay down. I knew she was a rub and tug because she didn't leave the room as I undressed. That was my first test. Then I got naked and while covering myself asked if she had a towel she said don't worry just lay down. Know I know I'm in the right place. I do my usual. Point my dick to my toes and spread my legs wider than normal. She asked if I wanted a soft, medium, or hard massage. I said I'm not sure and she got excited and said she'll do a hard massage because no one ever wants a hard massage. Believe me it was hard. She's strong for her size and age. Then the teasing began and holy I kid you not. Way better than sex. I felt like I was in space. I could tell where my dick how, how many hands she was using, where she was. I was out of breath, my throat was dry, I was moaning like crazy. I couldn't believe it. Then she flipped me over and gave me a standard handjob. I started feeling her up and I was surprised she allowed it seeing how old she was. She has surprisingly nice tits, but her ass is nothing to write home about. I have seen her so many times and I have the same experience every single time. As she started to recognize who I was she'd stop paying attention to the clock, she'd milk me for so much longer, she's ever kind of sucked my dick. I say kind of because she uses her lips only. Like first it started off as her lips on my shafts going up and down and kissing, the it turned into my dick actually going in her mouth but she wraps her lips around her teeth and only goes deep enough so her tongue doesn't touch your dick. Then one day I put my phone beside my head on the table and she tapped my phone and said later we'll make a movie. She actually let's me record some of the session as long as her face isn't in the video. I haven't gotten anything good, but hell I'm down for recording for no extra money. I haven't seen her since closer spas to me have been giving similar experiences plus more though, but I should probably visit her soon.

Maggie (Asian)
$80

I found out about Maggie from the forum. Everyone said she is the deepthroat queen so I had to visit her. Found her number and called away. I think everyone calls her Dt Maggie because she can deepthroat and they are not wrong. First time I actually felt someones throat, and was allowed to drill her throat with no gagging, but sadly I kept getting teeth. She gave an amazing massage too. Walked on my back, ass, and legs like a champ. I finally came from the deepthroat and I'm pretty sure she swallowed everything and for the first time ever she sucked me to complete finish. She sucked me until I became soft in her mouth. The only thing that bothered me is that she didn't get undressed at all. I did take a tit out, but she was so committed to the deepthroat that she wouldn't come off it so I could suck on them.

None of these reviews are in order of what spots I met first so bear that in mind. Right now I'm on the mission to find someone who'll deepthroat without teeth. I have a few leads and a sex work friend of mine that used to work at Seduction offered to try so lucky me.
Are the the 2 indy providers in the city, worried about parking/foot traffic? PM me if you could please.

Iwa (Chinese)
Late 30s early 40s
Spa Times
$160-$170 up to fs

Summer (Asian)
Spa Times
$180-$200 up to fs

Forgot name (Asian)
Early 40s
Spa Times
$160

Linda (Chinese)
50s
Hawaii Health Spa
$80-$100

Coco (Asian)
40s
$100

Nana (Asian)
Late 20s
VIP Spa
$200

Kitty (Asian)
Early 20s
VIP Spa
$200

Joy (Asian)
Mid 20s
VIP Spa
$200

Hebe (Asian)
Mid 20s
VIP Spa
$250

Judy (Asian)
40s
Sweet Spa
$160

Coco (Asian)
Mid to late 20s
Sweet Spa
$180

Tina (Asian)
Mid 20s
Sweet Spa
$180

Yoyo (Asian)
Early 20s
Red Pearl Spa
$120

Tammy (Asian)
Mid to late 40s
Red Pearl Spa
$120+

Alice (Asian)
Late 40s to mid 50s
+16478281299
$80

Maggie (Asian)
$80

Thank you so much. Are all of these prices all in including door fees ? And also are all of these sessions in spas for a 30 minute door fee session ?

Thank you so much. Are all of these prices all in including door fees ? And also are all of these sessions in spas for a 30 minute door fee session ?
I should've specified. Majority of the sessions I listed are for an hour. I think the only half an hour ones are Sweet Spa and VIP Spa, and all of the prices are the door fee included

I should've specified. Majority of the sessions I listed are for an hour. I think the only half an hour ones are Sweet Spa and VIP Spa, and all of the prices are the door fee included
Commendable, most of the guys here create an account to ask and need help .. keep it up bruh..!

Nice reviews...
Go try out the new QQ square and thank me later...This spa will make you feel like you are in Bangkok..

Review Elaine @ QQSquare

Review Moeka @ QQSquare

Review Bella @ QQSquare

Review Yoyo @ QQSquare

Review Anyee @ QQSquare

Here are some of the girls on duty last night in the single-sided glass showw room.. Some were busy and this is the best I can get for now. They have 5-6 japanese girls on duty every day.

Here's some of the girls for today and a few more in the evening..

photo_editor_ds_1694640966301.jpg

" Jealous people live miserable lives "
1. Group of 9 girls - Who is the lady wearing the jeans-like bikini? (first picture, first girl from right to left).
2. Same pic - who is the second girl from left (white top, black skirt)?

Thanks.

1. Group of 9 girls - Who is the lady wearing the jeans-like bikini? (first picture, first girl from right to left).
2. Same pic - who is the second girl from left (white top, black skirt)?

Thanks.
1. Japanese Aris
2. Cici

Iwa (Chinese)
Late 30s early 40s
Spa Times
$160-$170 up to fs

Summer (Asian)
Spa Times
$180-$200 up to fs

Forgot name (Asian)
Early 40s
Spa Times
$160

Linda (Chinese)
50s
Hawaii Health Spa
$80-$100

Coco (Asian)
40s
$100

Nana (Asian)
Late 20s
VIP Spa
$200

Kitty (Asian)
Early 20s
VIP Spa
$200

Joy (Asian)
Mid 20s
VIP Spa
$200

Hebe (Asian)
Mid 20s
VIP Spa
$250

Judy (Asian)
40s
Sweet Spa
$160

Coco (Asian)
Mid to late 20s
Sweet Spa
$180

Tina (Asian)
Mid 20s
Sweet Spa
$180

Yoyo (Asian)
Early 20s
Red Pearl Spa
$120

Tammy (Asian)
Mid to late 40s
Red Pearl Spa
$120+

Alice (Asian)
Late 40s to mid 50s
+16478281299
$80

Maggie (Asian)
$80

Was Maggie talkative?

Not at all. I had gym soreness so she'd laugh every now and then when I was wincing. Then the first thing she said to me other than the greeting was "damn that was big, too much teeth?" because I told her to stop using teeth at some points
Wow, you might be the first and only person who made her use teeth lol. You're a champion.

Do you know of any asian girls who are good at cock worship (contrary to Maggie)?

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  5. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  13. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  16. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  40. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
Back