Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reviews from my past experiences and now

jesseyhay

Reaction score
I entered this hobby 2 years ago and can't get out! I am in my late 20s and is very shy. I have trouble keeping up conversations. I am very surprised I even have the balls to go to these places. I have a physically demanding job so I seek strong massages to ease the pain which led me to HEs too =). I've been browsing the forums for quite some time now I have decided to share my past experiences from 2 year ago till now.

E&M

I go here every other week because it is the best bang for the buck $50 for an hour. Massage is always good, almost like RMT. No eye candy but the girls aren't ugly either. I had services from Jenny, Annie, Maggie, Kiki, Jessica, and Echo all whom are good. I usually just walk in without appointment and grab whoever is free, I am not picky. Still haven't seen Michelle everyone speaks of because I do walk-ins lol. Only downside is the shower is in the basement, none in the rooms. I got hooked into this hobby because of the girls at this place =). Not sure if I should be mad or happy lol. My wallet hurts but I feel good after the sessions.

Purple Sugar Spa
In a very busy plaza and can be easily spotted. The spa itself is tidy and clean. They provide more than just water for beverages and also give you candy. Nana is the owner and she really knows to turn a guy on but I think she is more into finishing the job quick and be efficient then actually making to guy enjoy the session thoroughly. She has a nice tight body and has man mades, but I love them =). Also had a girl named Lulu but her service isn't as good as Nana's. I still enjoyed the session, wouldn't mind repeating with her if Nana was busy.

Purple Lotus Spa
Had a girl in her 30s. The massage was lacking and the finish wasn't so great. The lights in the room kept turning off during the massage for some reason and she kept going flipping it back on, that ruined the whole experience. No repeat.

Blue Ocean
Had 5 different girls. Ladies a bit older here except May. Sherry and Mia give really strong massages. They constantly ask if massage is good enough or need more pressure, ect. Sherry likes to talk a little dirty during the flip. Mia is a bit more mechanical but it still works out in the end. There is really tall girl whos name I think is Cici/Sisi? doesn't provide a strong massage that I like. She spends 1/2 hour on your back and 1/2 on your front. I was in a session with Sherry and some guy complained she wasted too much time giving a soft massage on the front, chest, legs, arms, ect before the fun. He wanted to cheap out and pay less and got into a little argument. She gives a jack hammer finish. May is cute but lacks curves. She provides strong massage and decent finish. Last week I headed over to Just Relax without appointment and they were fully booked so I decided to visit BO. May led me into room and asked me how long. I said 1 hour and was going to shower first. After lying down another older petite girl came in. I wasn't expecting that to happen. First time she switched on me. Left blue balls. I will not be revisiting again. Story continues below...

I Massage
E&M's neighbor, just across the street by Subway and DQ. I decided to visit after E&M was fully booked and had blue balls from Blue Ocean. Ladies are on the older side but I decided to take a risk because I needed a HE. Judy provides a strong massage and decent HE. She didn't mention tips and went for it. Funny that a girl came in asking for a massage not knowing what kind of services they offer. Nothing special about the place except its on par with E&M's pricing 50/hr and 45/hr before 11am. Don't think I'll revisit unless the same situation occurs.

J&L
Saw Jenny, Yoyo, and Sara. Jenny is the only one worth repeating. Yoyo seems like shes always out of breath or just has loud breathing. It was a turn off for me. Sara is more money focused than making customer happy.

Suko
Girls are a bit younger here than other semi legits. More focus towards fun than massage so I won't be visiting again soon. Busy plaza especially with Mcdonalds near by. If you are afraid of being caught, avoid this place.

Lavender
Ella provides a very strong massage. Excellent tease. She has a very fun personality and is the only girl I can actually have a conversation with. Maybe because she is closer to my age compared all the other mpas around. The only downfall is this location is beside a grooming place for pets and it can get pretty annoying when dogs are barking. Walls are very thin or sounds going through the ceiling. Need to fix the tables as 2 rooms had major squeaking when body pressure was applied to it.

A-Eden
My first table shower visit and I was not disappointed. Unfortunately I am terrible for asking names but I got a girl in her high 20s and she was very GFE. She made me feel very wanted. A little bit awkward at first because I didn't know if I should be on the table shower right away or wait for her to come in. I just sat there naked on the massage table as she walked in. She took lead and made me feel very comfortable. Also saw Helen or so I think? Some describe her as very wild and sexy but not to me. Opt in for table shower but the experience I had previously visitng A-Eden, the performance was on par. She was coughing a little bit, maybe she was not feeling well and it was a little turn off for me. Bad timing maybe?

Beauty Queen Spa

I decided to try this place last minute as I was heading home late at night. Caught the last spot right before 10 and that was a bad idea. I guess I should've known coming in before closing would just make the girls mad. The girl I got was wearing a nice tight dress and had this bitchy look on her face. Some guys like that but its not MCOT. During the massage someone was drilling nails into the wall or something and that ruinied the whole experience. She half assed everything including the flip. The place seemed a bit gloomy and the darkish green walls is just a bad choice. I would not repeat.

Pacific Spa now Holiday Spa

My first massage ever was at this place. Located across the very busy P-mall but on the second floor of a slow plaza. I was a noob at the time and got cheated, paid more than what I should have. The girl took the money upfront and started her routine but I couldn't finish because I was nervous at the time. There was no massage just some light touching and teasing. I guess she knew I was a rookie and took advantage of it. I haven't gone back to this place and didn't visit any other MP for 1/2 a year until I heard good reviews of E&M. I've read this place has good girls and under new management but I just don't walk to go back with bad memories.

New Energy Spa
The receptionist or lady that was at the front desk was super old and it totally turned me off. I wanted to u-turn right out of there but she insisted I stay because there was a really young girl who was just about to finish her other session, so I decided to wait and see. She was young indeed but too young because she lacked experience in every way. The massage was the worst I've had anywhere and the flip was a straight jack hammer. No repeat.

Orchid Spa

Place seemed like a legit spa because it had all the proper equipment but I guess it was for show because the girl offered extras. I thought at least it would be semi-legit. The massage was just average and so was the BS. She was a bit older for the type of services but had a nice rack. No repeat.

Golden Wellness Spa

The room smelled, I should've left as I walked in but I stayed... The lady was in her 35-45s at least and there isn't really anything to say. Average massage and non exciting finish. I should've just u-turned out when I had the chance.

Sisi (Indy)
She only takes asian customers. I had trouble booking because I can't read chinese and my cantonese is terrible, but I managed. She has a nice rack but shes on the older side. Lots of back walking and strong massage. She used her melons to finish me off. I would love to repeat but because she is indy, she had to answer her phone and texts very often during the session. It does get annoying but it is understandable.

Go For Spa
Legit but some can get lucky and have a HE, YMMV.

Tulip
Poped my head in to see who was there before going to Lavender. I didn't see anything worth visiting. I will try again next time.

I no longer visit these 3 MPs in this plaza because of all the stuff thats happening
QQ Spa
I have had the most fun in this spa. I had several girls but only two names are were worth mentioning, Helen and Kiss. Not sure if Helen is still around but both girls are very GFE. These places aren't good for the massage, its the flip that makes the visits worthwile. Kiss always has this school girl uniform that makes me hard lol. The spa is decent looking but the shower is in the main hall. I stopped visiting with all the stuff happening around that area.

VIP Spa
Best looking spa I have been to. The rooms I have gotten had showers. Had a girl named Vivian. She gave me the best BS I've ever had. She warms up after a session or two. Her service is excellent and always maintains good hygeine. The only downside is she lacks curves. She has As or Bs. I would repeat but I am more into semi-legit massages.

Honey Spa
Same owner as VIP (I think). Some girls are the same from VIP. I got a girl that lacked massage skills and during the flip she made some really fake moans that turned me off. I haven't been back there after that.

Question
Is Joyce and Naturopath semi legit or holistic?

Overall
I still stick to JR and E&M. Sometimes visit Ella when I am bored.

TDL
Few of the East Wilmost AMPs. Joyce, Tulip, and Naturopath.
Perla

Spare us the bullshit intro that isn't true, obviously.

Just post the info you want to post and benefit us with your experiences.

Cheers.

Cheers.
That is kinda mean. We have to put up with your longing for Sweet Alice and Angela. What's wrong with his Intro?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Naturopath is kinda in between, I've always gotten a really great massage ($60 for the hour), on par with E&M ladies , but usually more extras available if you wish.
They also have in room showers, which is a plus.

This intro is not true. There are too many falsehoods in it. I don't like when people lie. Post what you like OP, but don't bullshit.

'I am in my late 20s and is very shy. I have trouble keeping up conversations. I am very surprised I even have the balls to go to these places. I have a physically demanding job so I seek strong massages to ease the pain which led me to HEs too =). I've been browsing the forums for quite some time now I have decided to share my past experiences from 2 year ago till now.'

Anyways, welcome to the board.

This intro is not true. There are too many falsehoods in it. I don't like when people lie. Post what you like OP, but don't bullshit.

'I am in my late 20s and is very shy. I have trouble keeping up conversations. I am very surprised I even have the balls to go to these places. I have a physically demanding job so I seek strong massages to ease the pain which led me to HEs too =). I've been browsing the forums for quite some time now I have decided to share my past experiences from 2 year ago till now.'

Anyways, welcome to the board.
And we have to put up with you as well....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Naturopath is kinda in between, I've always gotten a really great massage ($60 for the hour), on par with E&M ladies , but usually more extras available if you wish.
They also have in room showers, which is a plus.

Thanks i'll try it out some time.

This coming from the guy who posts inane unrelated bullshit in every thread.

Says the bullshitter himself.

The best way to solve both problems is for Ursus to suck off jesseyhay. Ursus already likes tranny cock so just help the other member out by giving him a blowjob and letting the guy shoot his smooth, rich cum across your face and down your throat.

I don't bullshit on forums. Not my style. And I don't play with tranny penis. Again, not my style.

Gets your facts straight, Bananafruit.

This coming from the guy who posts inane unrelated bullshit in every thread.

Says the bullshitter himself.

The best way to solve both problems is for Ursus to suck off jesseyhay. Ursus already likes tranny cock so just help the other member out by giving him a blowjob and letting the guy shoot his smooth, rich cum across your face and down your throat.

Ursus is a fucking cunt. I posted a negative review of a place and he immediately calls it a coordinated attack on that place.

So much hate goin on, just sharing some experience lol.

Welcome to the hobby world. That's the problem with some in here. You don't see nothing yet young man. If you check my history in Blue board and Red board you will find out what I had been through, but I am still standing...lol. Well...once you learnt to ignore them, you will be fine. Just do what you love to do and have fun.

hey Jesseyhay, Helen from A-Eden spa just sent me a message she has a new very pretty young girl Anita starting today. I already have an appointment with someone else for the evening and I have golf in the aftrernoon. She is all yours if you want to go for a TOFTT.

Welcome to the hobby world. That's the problem with some in here. You don't see nothing yet young man. If you check my history in Blue board and Red board you will find out what I had been through, but I am still standing...lol. Well...once you learnt to ignore them, you will be fine. Just do what you love to do and have fun.
Golden words.

Back on topic, I'm assuming that the mileage from these places is around 100 dollars for extras. So that puts the total cost at 160 approx. Just curious as to what makes the Asian places appealing compared to the likes of premier and muse when you get pretty much the same service for similar prices.. is it because of the actual massage itself?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Golden words.

Back on topic, I'm assuming that the mileage from these places is around 100 dollars for extras. So that puts the total cost at 160 approx. Just curious as to what makes the Asian places appealing compared to the likes of premier and muse when you get pretty much the same service for similar prices.. is it because of the actual massage itself?

I think the price is still cheaper, if you go for the works, at an Asian place. I think at Perla your typically looking at 200-250 total for fs, compared to 140 at an Asian establishment.

Golden words.

It is much cheaper, 120-140 all in for fs. The search hunt is fun, not knowing what will happen. I'm asian and only like asians (not being racist, its preference). High end spas like premier have only a handful of asians.

I tend to visit only 'semi-legits' nowadays where the focus on actual massage and a HE without the crazy extras. I would recommend, visiting SPs if u want the extras.

It is much cheaper, 120-140 all in for fs. The search hunt is fun, not knowing what will happen. I'm asian and only like asians (not being racist, its preference). High end spas like premier have only a handful of asians.

I tend to visit only 'semi-legits' nowadays where the focus on actual massage and a HE without the crazy extras. I would recommend, visiting SPs if u want the extras.
140 for FS? So, that's approx 60 for door fee and another 60 to 80 for FS? I would bite at that price. Do they give bbj or cbj

I have tried a few Asians in the past sp and mpa and most just stick to cbj.

Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  13. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  14. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  20. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  40. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
Back