Regency Health Spa - Reading

elixir, I too miss those old days. I lived in Lancaster. I probably trekked up to Berks County weekly to the different R&T places off 222. I didn't mind travelling, knowing that I unlikely would run into anyone who knew me up there from Lancaster. I had the Regency business card with the addresses of all of their sister MPs on the back of it (VIP, etc.). I also enjoyed the slew of MPs on the south side of Reading near the 422 crossing: Odyssey, the Harem, and a few others whose names escape me. Wow, seems like another lifetime ago.

Boy, I sure didn't see any of these girls there!
Ha ...

http://reading.craigslist.org/ads/1478889693.html

Chloie - that's it!

Awesome....I remember when I was happy with the rub n tug places, and I went to that place in Shillington, and Chloie was pouring the oil over her head down her ass crack while she laid on top of me....

My first kinda sorta real thing in the hobby.....I was young....didn't know what all was out there in the world!

LOL!

Thanks for the name.....that brings back even more good memories!

Two latinas I used to see there were Valorie and Cholie.Boyh hot but Chloie was smoking hot!!!! She now works at Elite right up the road. Really liked Valorie saw her for years my ATF massage girl. Wish I could find her.

Regency has not been the same, in my mind, since the woman who owned all the massage joints in central pa from Reading to Carlisle and Harrisburg to York got busted many years ago.

All the places she owned were pretty consistent and had good talent....Tonya and Deena come to mind as some of my favorites.

There was a girl at Regency that was Latin maybe, can't remember her name, but she came there from a place in shillington that closed....she was great, too!

Moonpup

I used to go to the Regency once in a while about 5-6 years ago, there was an attendant there named nina that was really great. she was a petite asian girl, and she was pretty good with the massage and the HR. I havent seen her anyplace in the area since one of the shut downs at Regency, are you at all familiar with her

The last time i went to Regency was maybe in the summer, but the attendants i saw were not really anything special, or even worth the time and $$

I drove right by Regency yesterday, so I decided to take a chance. I haven't been there in ages and they've been advertising more lately, so I was hoping the service had improved. Based upon my experience, it's no better. I had a 1/2 hour massage ($.7 plus tip) which was uninspired and rushed. Also, the lights in the room were at full brightness which didn't contribute to the mood. I think the attendant's name was Shasta. I used to frequent this place when I lived close by, but it has really gone downhill over the years and through several different owners. If anyone else has tried this place recently, please fill us in. I do not anticipate returning.

Since this place was mentioned in another thread, I'm curious if anyone has been there recently. Any updates or recent experiences?

Do you know why you pick the cards on the wall?

I do.

This is their way of insuring financial honesty by the girls.

Card selection gets VIDEO TAPPED.

Then someone reviews the tapes a few times per week and
compares the TAPED CARDS to THE MONEY RECEIVED by each girl.

Thus girl cannot say she saw no one nor can she say she saw someone
for 30 minutes while in fact it was 60 minutes and she pocketed the
the difference.

Also, they do pay the girls some money and then really know which
girl had how many cutomers and for how long.

Really very simple and effective.

I was on my way to King spa last night to see Anna after reading the reviews here. i called and said she was not working, so I didnt want to take any chances with anyone else. I figured I would give Regency another shot. I went in was taken to the room with the cards on the wall and was given a line up. Selina, Zoe, Summer and a real cute black girl but I dont remember her name. Three hot young girls and Summer was the oldest. I picked Selina early 20's Latina (my favorite) .8 for 45min. Went to the room with the big round table got comfortable, real light touch massage that I like for about 20 min. I ask to massage her she says ok. Massaged for a little then started some nipple play, very small rack, then DATY that she seemed to really enjoy she came twice a little kissing on the neck and shoulders. I laied down and it was my turn got the oil and gave a great HJ. Cleaned up and was out in 45. I had a great time and was never rushed. I have been to Regency a hundred times over the years and knew what to expect no FS. I will definitely repeat with Selina. Pretty girl and nice to talk to too.

Like a number of other members, Regency used to be one of my favorites. Living in the Harrisburg area, I was a frequent flyer at the Harrisburg and York clubs that were a part of the same group as Regency used to be (I also attended most of the other clubs, F/S and R&T back in the 90's when they were many and varied). When things got hot and the Harrisburg clubs were shutdown, Regency alone remained and I would stop in whenever in the Reading area.

OK, the visit this week: I was in the vicinity and decided to stop in and see if my experience would be any better than the previous reports. It was late morning and I was greeted by "Summer" almost immediately after entering the lobby. I asked for a tour to see what had changed: the rooms were pretty much unchanged, other than one of the smaller rooms being changed into the line-up area. After the tour, I asked to meet the other ladies and they came in one by one. I decided to stay with Summer: although she is a little heavy, she is older (late 30's?) than "Zoe," a cute busty young Latino and the third girl (young, chunky red head whose name I missed but who didn't seem interested in anything other than getting back to their lounge) since I have found that the older ladies have a lot of technique to offer.

After going through the card routine (pick a time, take the card and stuff it through a slot in the wall), we went to the larger room with the big round table (always one of my favorite choices), where I paid the fee ($ for an hour) and as has always been my habit, a matching amount for Summer (I know, but this has always resulted in the best results in the majority of cases). Summer left and I "got ready." When she returned I was stretched out on my back. She asked if she should take off her "shoes," and I told her to get comfortable, so she did (down to panties which she later took off).

She asked if I wanted oil or powder, and I said "just you," so she climbed up next to me, got comfortable and started a light massage which is what I prefer. We talked about this and that, with her asking what I liked, etc. She asked me to place her hand anywhere I wanted her to touch (which of course I did) and then started a long, slow fbsm. Now, I have had better fbsm sessions, but this one was more than adequate, including Russian and teasing with her crotch and between the cheeks. By now she had the bottle of oil and was using it freely. She also expertly kissed/licked/sucked my nipples, which can almost make me explode if done well (surprisingly, many women don't do a very good job on nipples, maybe this is a good indicator of bi vs. not-bi?).

After more than a half-hour of teasing and torment, I was approaching the point of no return and asked her to speed things up to the finish, which was very satisfying. She asked if I wanted a hot cloth, and then cleaned me up and we finished with a light back rub.

All in all, I good time: no fs (I gave all the hints I could, but no go), but I enjoy being pampered and this was all of that. I will return when in the area and in the mood for a R&T and try the other ladies. On the way out, Summer asked if I had been to Samantha's, telling me it is a sister club on Rt. 61 across from MedEd (near the stadium); they share attendants, so I will also give them a try.

I stopped in Elite after work and was not impressed. I will not be repeating. Standard R & T matching door fee.

Give Elite Spa (610-921-2449) a try: it is about 1/2 mile down 222 Business from Regency on the same side of the road. Most of the girls there used to be at Regency and moved on when Regency closed down a year or two ago.

You can try Xstreams on 61 in Leesport I actually had a long LTR with a girl from there. That was a few years ago I don't know who works there anymore but all the times I was there it was good. With the price of gas and everything else people might do things they haven't necessarily done in the past.

Thanks for the intel, even though it disappoints me. Regency was my ATF, as well. I had very good luck getting "extra's" there over the years.
I'd like to know which of the other American Spa's you guys would recommend. I want the most bang for my buck, and I'm always out for more, even if I have to work at it over a few visits. I appreciate any help you can give, either on here or B/C, and I'll report my luck.
Thanks

From Pottstown I would take rt 100 to 73 thru Oley to rt 222 at the light go left take 222 about 2 miles until it turns into 5th st. Don't get on the bypass stay on 222 buisness. You will see a car lot on the left then Regency then an auto repair shop if you get to Wal-Mart you went too far. I think 422 is out of the way because Regency in on the northeast side of Reading it is actually Temple. Hope this helps.

Finally got to the New Regency health club, have not been there in two years. I went in sat in the waiting room for about 2 min then was taken to a room with a sopha in it and was given a line up for choice of attendent. Then you have to pick a card off of the wall with the session price and time limit on it,I have seen this before at Xstreams. I was taken to the room, as stated before they have cleaned the place up a bit it was kind of getting run down. I picked a spanish girl named Angel (im a sucker for a spanish girl) very pretty face looked good with her clothes on. She told me to get comfortable and would be right back got undressed got on the table and she was back in 5 min. she asked if I wanted her to get more comfortable and I said yes. She was not fat but looked like she was at one time and lost a lot of weight so there was a lot of sagging, im not Brad Pitt either but I am paying. It was not a real good massage after about 5 min she asks if I want to turn over another 2 min of massage and asks if there is anywhere else I would like her to massage and I said yes and she says place my hand there, I did. She got some oil and starts the h/j very rough it actually hurt had to tell her lighten up! After a few min it was not doing anything for me I ask if I can DATY she says yes if I tip well I said OK, got her off then back to me another 10 min of h/j and it was over gave her .5 and was gone. Paid 80 for 45 min .5 tip was out in 50 min. Not bad but not great either, it used to be my ATF mp I will have to give it one more try.

Same deal as before. Now owned by the same person that owns Samantha's. Not much remodeling that I noticed. Very strange way of communicating the duration of your stay. No choice of attendant which was a bummer.

Shoutbox
  1. Flowers Spa:
    @ B l u e X a d o S p a โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š , ๐š„๐š—๐š’๐š #๐Ÿผ , ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š—๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š•. Candy | Mimi (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See...Monica (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service....After 9PM Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...@ B l u e X a d o S p a โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š , ๐š„๐š—๐š’๐š #๐Ÿผ , ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š—๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š•.
  2. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys, Phoenix Blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower body scrub๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘3 girls every day, new girl Vicky sexy beauty super service, body slide, professional Thai massage technique๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ Cici super deep tissue massage๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANAYA, MAY, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  6. MoonM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new 22ys kroea girl (vivi) and Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  8. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ADA is 23, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34Dโ€™s
  9. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  10. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  11. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  12. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east โฃ๐Ÿ’‹Thursday โฃ ๐Ÿ’‹Ruby, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’‹โฃ Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ž Jessica,๐Ÿ’‹ average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment, sure to love... Bonnie โค ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ž a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Thursday,๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Cindy, ๐Ÿ’‹abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  14. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  15. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜Thursday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Cici...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  16. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves.
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SARA is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, 160 Cms and 50 Kgs, who has a full set of services to delight you. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes sweet
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAngie, Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Molly (First Day) is a new, very sexy lady with a pretty face, C Cups, a slim waist, slightly curvy hips & great services.
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Michelle ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Japanese Lily 36DDD and young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and young sweet Tina with curves body open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 1536 Warden Avenue โค๐Ÿ‘„Thursday, Yoyo, and ๐Ÿ’‹โค Tammy, ๐Ÿ‘„full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. ๐ŸŒนโ˜Ž๏ธ647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  24. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Thursday, โ™ฅ ๐Ÿ’‹Michelle ๐Ÿ’ž for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  25. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys, Phoenix Blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower body scrub๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘3 girls every day, new girl Vicky sexy beauty super service, body slide, professional Thai massage technique๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ Cici super deep tissue massage๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  26. Rockstar1199:
    Angela @ Z one
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yuki๐Ÿ’A true Japanese JAV superstar making her debut at our shop today. Yuki is a sexy petite tiny little service queen providing geisha style pampering massage service plus open minded sensual extra services to ensure complete satisfacti
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki big boobs,sexy butt๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œand Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, ANGELINA, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, MIA, TIFFANY & ZOEY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs
  36. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street unit 100๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค๐Ÿ’‹ Nicole, ๐Ÿ’‹ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  37. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  38. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’— at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’žnicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ๐Ÿ’ž Amy, ๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  39. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  40. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. ๐Ÿ’— Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  41. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE % SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  43. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žTammy,๐Ÿ‘„ full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
Back