Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Club (Scarletts) and clubs for sale!!!

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
Well, it looks like enough of you derelects are in town this weekend where the Tman is going to have to take some of you on a short "Sleazeball Tour" tonight. Gmans in town and raring to go.

While I think our ultimate destination will be KMUR, the newest VIP sponsor of CRT...I made a new discovery last night that I think you guys will want to at least taste. I live near a club that used to be called "Babes". It recently reopened under the name "Scarletts". Last night under the influence and restlessness multiple drinks can cause, I took the long way home to check out Scarletts for last call. You see, a friend of mine in Florida owns Scarletts in Hallandale Beach where I used to spend some time and money :cry: . It was a nice club, with a 500k renovation and top drawer talent. Come to find out...this Scarletts is the same ownership and they are wanting to expand in this whole central american region. Their reputation in the states is of the highest professional caliber for a "caberet", and what I saw and experienced last night leads me to think these guys will do well here in San Jose. The talent (about 15 girls) looked great to me. Johnny the manager is VERY excited about CRT participation and I think we will work out some discounts tonight for our membership. I also was happy to meet a new favorite Tica there...ALEXA. She is a smart and pretty Tica who spoke pretty good English and we will be looking for her tonight. I think we will plan to head out around 9PM tonight from the Delrey, but need to confirm that with Gman and his troops.

As another side note, if any of you guys are interested in owning or investing in a bar or nightclub here, I know of 3 well known establishments for sale at what I think are reasonably priced investments. PM me with any interest... :twisted:

Hmm...Scarletts opening in C.R. could be both good and bad, depending
on your viewpoint.

On the good side, Scarletts is well known for consistent quality in looks,
service and atmosphere.

On the bad side, Scarletts is ( In Florida ) Definately on the expensive
side as far as strip clubs go.

Tman, what kind of pricing did you see at this place ? Also, Is it very far
from ground zero ? ( the gulch )

I'll be looking for some feedback from other guys who attended last night...but personally outside of a fun and fancy dinner amongst 4 of us, (where our racaus stories and laughing drove other customers to other tables in the restaurant :twisted: ), the stop at Scarletts was the highlight of the night. As CRT VIPS and gringos, we paid no cover to get in. Johnny the manager treated us like royalty and we were seated and immediately introduced to 5-6 girls who in my opinion were the perfect combo of beauty and friendliness for such an establishment. Each of us had huge smiles on our faces for over an hour as these girls danced WITH us or ON us without charge. Yes, a couple of our group were quite generous with the champaigne for the girls, but HEY, it was a party. I personally am quite smitten (as I periodically get) with the hottest and smartest Tica I've met in perhaps my whole 2 years living in CR. Alexa has the perfect bod for me, blondish looks which I dont usually go for, but I'm a sucker for smiles and intelligent flirtation...and FRESHNESS. She says she has only worked in the dance club biz for one week. Before that she was a model (which I can believe) for various beers and Tico products...but she says the money is/will be much better to buy the car she wants. (Astroglide...can I borrow $10k to buy Alexa an SUV? She has promised to love me forever if I do this 8) ). This girl just has a natural freshness along with her hot looks that lingers heavily in my mind. I'm such a lucky but potentially confused guy to have a wonderful domestic situation with a Colombiana, and these kind of outside chances at being with perceived Tica perfection. I'm sure in time Alexa would be a normal girl in a relationship (I need this/that, its my period, where were you last night)...but for now in my imagination...SHES AN ANGEL :roll:

Oh...I think we got a significant discount off the tab which Twarag so graciously covered. (We'll have to keep those 2 girls dancing in his lap more often). After more than an hour of fun and party, I think the tab was around $160 for the 4 of us with about 80% of that being the chicas drinks. From my many experiences at Scarlettes in Hallandale Beach, you would never get the drinks and attention we did for anywhere near that price...probably double at least. For guys that like FRIENDLY but higher end strip club action...so far, Scarletts gets my vote as best high end club overall in San Jose. Lets hope they can keep up the good effort. The only question now is, does such a nice place qualify for the Tmans "Sleazeball Tour"?

OH...the communicated pricing for Scarletts last night was $10 for table dances, $20 for private dances fully nude in private area, and rooms available per hour which I dont remember exactly the quote (someone help me here from last night?). It seemed to me from my recollections as I walked out 3 legged that we estimated it would be $150-200 for an hour with one of the girls there. Compared to US prices again, that would be a deal...and I am assuming full service though I havent gone that far there yet. YET.... :?

While no formal CRT discount has been announced, we believe a CRT agreement should be in place this week. Even now, announcing yourself as part of CRT should get you a few favors and discounts there. Just dont steal MY GIRL...ALexa :oops:

Thanks for the info Tman...I will be there over the Labor Day weekend
and will definately check it out :)

Palmbeacher

I agree with the T Man. This is a high energy place with beautiful chicas that want to have a good time as well as make a living.
The bill was $200.00 that they disciunted to $175....that was for 4 drinking gringos and 5 ves 5 beautiful, attentive dancers for 1-1/2 hours. Guys they were playing with our c*cks (at least mine) and she grabbed my hand, pulled her bikini down and masturbated herself. Of course I found this behavior disgusting and shouted NO MAS 8) and proceeded to bury my face in the other girls chest.
Price list:
$10 glass of champaign
Private room goes for $200 for a bottle of champagne per girl and negotiate with the girl for services.....this dropped to $130 a bottle and than discounted to $100 per bottle plus negotiated price for the chica.
Mind you nobody paid or was crazy enough to pay those prices, but we thought we would give you what the rundown was.
The manager said he wants our business and would transport CRT people from their hotel to the club and back.
Everyone had a ball :twisted:

Well, I guess I have to chime in here, as I have to say I HATE Strip Clubs. I mean that literally and won’t go to one in the states anymore, as they are complete waste of time. Now going to the a strip club in San Jose is even more ridiculous if you think about what is available here at reasonable to ridiculously low priced high level talent depending on where you go and so on. I on my last trip had enjoyed Kamur, which was a low-key low-pressure fun place and had this on our stop tonight after dinner.

OH DINNER WAS UNPHUCKING believable. Remember the threads about not getting a good steak in CR. Well those days are over. Donde Carlos in San Pedro was the best ‘I have had here and TMANS baby beef was as good as anything I’ve had in a long time. OH I didn’t think after chasing the people out of the room with all our laughter and loud obnoxious stories it was a good time to discuss a CRT DISCOUNT, but will get a full review done of this place. (PS The loud laughter was after the drunken CRT Members taking a picture of me then reviewing it with one person hitting me in the head with a water bottle while the other stuck a pen in my neck and said I’ll KEELL YOU! VIP bound tomorrow I LOVE YOU ASTRO BUT THIS WAS A CLASSIC PHOTO OP!

OK I HATE STRIP CLUBS! Scarletts on the other hand was Fantastic. I would normally say it was the Stoli consumption that clouded my judgment, but the enthusiasm on these ladies and the fun we had was one for the books. I’m only sorry we left to go to Kamur as we had a few CRT brothers waiting for us there, but I know if we stayed it would have gotten out of hand more than it did. Beautiful women, fun, enthusiastic no holes barred dancing, feeling touching playing, laughing drinking etc in a high-octane great sound system atmosphere. I don’t know what the highlight was Twarag getting the human sandwich or Heybucko23 on the stage with the girl dancing… TO FUNNY. 19-year-old tica no little ones perfect body attacked me and I had the pleasure of her company while our other brothers enjoyed 1 2 or 3 different ladies at once, except for TMAN who is smitten. OH I HAVE PICS HE HE…….

Learn it is strictly against club policy for them to make arrangements to meet men outside the club… Yea like that’s stopped someone… but the girls were careful about slipping phone #’s in unmentionable spots. My Tica said don’t waste 200 upstairs for one hour I’ll come see you all night anytime you want for as long as you want for $100.00? MY TYPE OF WOMEN AND MY TYPE OF COUNTRY! To be continued next trip. Heybucko23 was extremely smitten as he didn’t believe that the # would be good or his Dancer Tica would actually meet him today. Well this isn’t the states folks. As we speak I assume rain aside and barring incident he is in the Morazon getting the ride of his life with a bottle of champagne and some magic CD music. They tell me he came out of Mas x Menos with two bags and smile only the electric chair could wipe off him after his phone call with her.

I’ll have a few details tomorrow as we are off 10 of us on our Sat Night Date night with our Novias. OH HEYBUCKO23 should be joining us with his dancer, if he can walk after she gets done with him this afternoon. OH REMEMBER I Just arrived this AM when My Novia asks how I know all these new gals….

OH GOAL YOUR 6'2'' checzk gal was asking about you at Kamur.

PURA VIDA FROM GROUND ZERO!

sorry.i don't really know you guys....however ,unless i having a reading problem...you are paying american prices for pu*sy over there....why bother...those are prices we pay in south florida......sorry again but what is the agenda you are working on....150 to 200 per hour...10/20 for a dance...please

Hey Goal........my goal is to bed the Czech...Ohhh those long legs but had to get to Key Largo.
Michaela was sitting on the bar stool, she spread her legs, due to my being height impaired, I moved up and the little guy was right on line for serious action. Told her I shall return :D

Morehead,
One of the great things about San Jose is the variety. There are top of the line nightclubs where the prices rival USA clubs (but with many extras), middle-level clubs, lower-level clubs, in-house sex-only clubs, massage parlors and take-out only clubs.

These guys are veterans of nightclubs in many places. They know the pricing structure of San Jose and the US.

Sometimes you get tired of fast food or even a good restaurant and prefer an evening of fine dining. It's all just food but the atmosphere and little extras, for guys who don't mind paying for them, are a nice change of pace.

Personally I would rather spend my money in a nice club with beautiful women than a nice restaurant, but that's just me.

Yes, you can pay US prices and MORE in some of these joints here. BUT, normally you will get MORE contact and quality for that price than you will stateside. Personally as a local, I may go in to the higher end clubs sometimes, but I rarely buy the girls drinks, will look for a quick hit/connect with a pretty girl who may want to "have lunch" the next day. There have been a couple times long ago where I paid $100-150 for an inhouse hour with a marvelous connect. That in Miami would cost you over $400...IF you could get it. As Wit points out above...there something for everyone here in paradise. Some people like McDonalds, Others like "THe Palm"...some of us like it ALL!!! :twisted:

Morehead said:
sorry.i don't really know you guys....however ,unless i having a reading problem...you are paying american prices for pu*sy over there....why bother...those are prices we pay in south florida......sorry again but what is the agenda you are working on....150 to 200 per hour...10/20 for a dance...please

I have to agree with your observation. It is fine if they rival the U.S. in services but not fine if they do the same in pricing, and the "drink for the lady" scams. As more and more gringos go down there willing to pay close to American prices there will be more and more providers around happy to charge them. I certainly do not go to C.R. to go to strip clubs, plenty of that here...

tman...i can guarantee you that i can get you a fine , fine lady here for much less than 400 in fact two or three...i don't find it helpful that you say you can find....tha twhaen you want the best it costs more , by implication.....i thought the whole idea was to get the best for less...yes, going in and taking a number is very cool..but how much do these girls cost you then..
i like the palm and mortons here..but why go there to eat the same meal ..i am already here....
and who is this goal guy....
if you and others continue to pay gringo prices then or encourage the local business owners then,,,,wait a minute...i get it...the place becomes american outpost for married guys who tell there wives they are going away on a trip...the business owners sensing and encouraged by you big spenders start to charge american prices , pay the locals, marda..and pocket bigger profits....man you guys are clever after all

Morehead... with all due respect, where did we Pay high end prices for Tail??? Nothing in that reports intimated that. We gave you the pricing structure of what the place charged etc IF YOU WERE WILLING which non of us had any intention of paying. We bought a few drinks for the girls and had at least 3 each, but nobody paid Strip Club pricing to go upstairs, not one guy even paid for a lapdance or private dance, and I even quoted the girl telling me DONT PAY THEM I'll come to you and spend as much time as you want anytime you want for a $100.00 THATS NOT PER HOUR thats a Toda la Noche..... To me thats a pretty dam good deal VS the Del Rey pricing structure....

When you spend 1 weekend a month in CR or for many members who live there. believe me the Del Rey can really burn you out and the thrill is gone.. Blowing off some steam at a place like Scarletts was strictly a change of pace.. just like we do when we go to El pueblo or Escazu or anywhere else.. We gave the pricing structure as its laid out but nobody paid those prices.

We all got phone #'s for future dates, enjoyed a great atmosphere some beautiful women and some great fun and they didn't run the bar tab up on us for fictious drinks etc.... I'm sorry but I dont think you read the review very carefully....

Witling said:
Morehead,
Sometimes you get tired of fast food or even a good restaurant and prefer an evening of fine dining. It's all just food but the atmosphere and little extras, for guys who don't mind paying for them, are a nice change of pace.

I am sure that when the lights go on these spots look about the same as the "gentlemen`s clubs" in the U.S., and that is not very good, cigars, champagne, and tux shirts not withstanding. This is what is available at home for me, and, with a little work, $200 will get an hour or two with an attractive gringa. And none of the champagne scams. You know those bottles are often filled up with 7-up? lol Why would I want to fly to C.R. to partake of an American owned, American styled strip club? But each to his own gentlemen. If you had fun, who am I to argue...

Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💢💞💖Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie....👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... and 💗💞Lisa, small build, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄👄🌹Saturday, ❤ milf Mary ♥ 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and 💋💘 Tammy, full body treatment. 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 😉💞💋💐Saturday, 💯 💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ☺ Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  8. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Turnernator1:
    blair
  11. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  18. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  19. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  20. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  22. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  29. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  30. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  41. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back