Massage Parlor Reports

XS,
Welcome back from "The Land of the Lost!"
Crazy Dick

I Took One For The Team last night at an "AMP" in Rockville. If someone else has already reviewed on this joint then flame me for being an f'n' moron. Farq!!!

Spotted an ad (below) in the Adult Services section of the DC City Paper. This venue is completely legit; no Happy Ending offered. That might actually be a good thing because the "girl" assigned to me was neither young nor attractive -- she was probably waving around a little red book during the Cultural Revolution. Avoid this place. $80 wasted.

SWEET ASIAN LADIES
posted 12/28/2007
Sweet Asian Ladies from China, full body massage, good customer service. It's the great to make you relax and rest. We open 7days/wk, 10am-8pm. $80 incall, $150 outcall. 966 Hungerford Dr., Rockville, MD 20850, 301-789-6691.

http://classifieds.washingtoncitypaper.com/washington/ViewAd?oid=oid:431555

Yeah, oh yeah! I will always remember those cab rides from Roosevelt Roads. Helluva place.

I am referring to the open AMP that is as reclusive as North Korea. Not this message board, of course. Although.

What he said. I'm sure my session would have been a lot more fun if I had responded to her more quickly. I know I frustrate some of the ladies, but things usually go very well with the patient ones because I am just fine once I get going. Thanks for the counter-example, I didn't want anyone to get a really bad impression of Maya. She was nice, just not for me.

Hello all,

It's been some time, since I been on the board.
One of the girl that I know from a DC spa called and asked me
if I heard of a place called YOUNG'S SPA getting raided today?
Has anyone heard or seen something on the news?
She told me that someone told her that it was on the news tonight?
Does anyone have any info on this matter?

My current relationsip and my travelling is keeping me away from the board...
But, I do check out the board once in awhile to stay informed...

Thanks in advance, for any information...

H4L

Saw Pepsi, June, and May at 1818 this week.

Pepsi is thin, but in a rubbery way. Not my style, but at least she's got some sort of rack to go along with the frame. Looks are plain, service was standard. Not really my cup of tea.

Next was June who in my opinion is a hottie. Nice tits, great face. I heard from a source that this is the same June that used to be at Sun, HWC, and Kinja last year. Good service. Good time.

Saw May. May has a nice, thin body, not much in the way of a chest but there is something there. She's very beautiful and her face is very pretty. Unfortunately, I think there's something wrong with her in the head because she likes to cackle maniacally for no reason. But good service and looks, just a little scared of what goes on in between the ears with this pretty girl.

Leila is Turkish, not Hispanic. She's owned that place for clsoe 20 years. By "there before" she likely wanted to know if you had actually done more than sit in the waiting room, so to her you were lying about having been there. This isn't an AMP, where the MMS may change every few months, and you can get away saying you've been there.

She saves her best girls for her regulars, and they know better to call ahead and get her recommendations on when to come in. My guess is that you are persona non grata there now. You should have "RTTF" on the place, and you would have known better.

BTW, when the woman starts massaging you, expecting someone more attractive to magically appear is a bit unrealistic, lol.

What's up guys. I was feeling the itch again so I decided to check out one of my backup places because my favorite was closed down. Saw my girlfriend there. I didn't feel like a massage and she seemed to realize it. I guess its' because I'm such a regular (I visit once a year) and the mamasan and I now have some sort of telepathic connection so she already knew I didn't feel like a shower and told my girlfriend in advance. Immediately, my girlfriend took my balls and cock into her mouth. Wow! BBBJ was awesome! I couldn't take it anymore so I told her to lie down while I gave her a full-fledged DATY and then thoroughly explored every nook and cranny of her body. Those triple D breasts and size 0 waist were awesome! Then I winked at her and she understood what I was looking for. Yup! Greek! It was awesome! Before I finished, I pulled out and creamed all over her face, which I believe would unanimously be voted as a 10. She then begged me to give her another whammy so I had to oblige since I'm such a gentlemen. This time I banged away at her pussy while staring at her cum-laden face before pulling out and adding a second helping of goo on her beautiful face. All in all, she must have came like seven times (or she's a very good actress). I gave her the $100 tip and left. House was free because I'm such a regular. I may repeat, but probably not because it's too expensive. I have another place where house is free and tip is not mandatory while also providing much better service.

Disclaimer: You should realize the meaning of this post.

Attachments

• Hangul.bmp
    13 KB · Views: 6
Been gone for a week. I would like to comment. I think that Green Ct is getting batter by the day. I had a buddy go and he said the girl blew his mind with how good the service was.

so I took a shot and visited the second floor though a barker outside suggested a better game on the 3rd.

I saw Angie who gave a decent table shower for .6 house cover but when it can to the room right off the back she asked me for "how much you gonna give me". Not knowing what she might provide I asked, she repeated 'how much..." then suggested I leave a tip on the towel cabinet. I said I do not know how you are going to work so therefore I cannot access a "tip".

She insisted and I was stubborn, she said everyone leaves the tip first and I said I never knew of this practice. She said .6 is for the shower and sauna and I asked if we were finished, to which she replied no but no touching.

She gave me a decent medium pressure massage back when it can time for the usual flip she said the message was complete, no flip and no second shot at an offer.

Question, is this how it is done in DC. I know in NOVA they ask you if you have a wrapper to ensure you are not 5-0 and then try to squeeze you for every cent they possible can but never before the service.

I left without an additional payment because I felt she did not compete the service. Not the fact that she did not lend a hand or speak to the little one but because she did nto complete the message, nothing on the chest or front legs. I an just not sure if this is how it works now.

To be honest I would have given her .2 if she completed the G-rated therapy.

How many places ask for the tip before you even lay on the massage table? How do things work these days?????

Suzy is a 30's Korean spinner with a pleasant face, a friendly demeanor, and the tight flawless body of an 18 YO. Her pair of see's feel pleasant in the hand, or elsewhere. The rest of her is absolutely petite. If she didn't smoke she'd probably have the face of a 25 YO. She is recently here from the Big Apple and reviews that customers are nicer in DC. I guess she doesn't service many Congressmen.

Although this was my first visit to her neck of the woods Suzy and I got along well from the start. TS was thorough and frisky. The rubdown was hardly therapeutic but very relaxing. She climbed right up on the bed rather than give it standing up. On the flip we went over the menu (all the usual items are available. I had to talk her down from what are either astronomical NYC rates (her last location) or what tourists pay in DC. With that settled, and the tip on the table, she went off to get herself ready.

A few minutes later Suzy returned and we had a great time. My best experience by far in the DC area. Total damage: $.7.

About Mist. Great location if you walk, bike, or Metro. If you drive, fill-up at the Shell station instead. If you don't like stairs, helicopter to the roof and knock on the hatch. Or just enjoy the "warmup"; its good for your circulation. Facilities are spacious and clean. Traffic is handled discretely between rooms (on the stairs is pot luck. Try it, you'll like it!

this publicity only makes the public, police, wives, girlfriends and mistresses more aware of the activities that go on in our hobby, and more specifically our amps. We may have increased pressure from govt officials to raid or close these amps because of elections. We may have wives call govt. officials because of jealousy. I hope not. I firmly believe that the amps serve a valuable purpose. The amps help most men relieve stress mentally, physically, and sexually. With this relief, we are able to face the day to day issues and pressures of life, job and family with more strength, courage and conviction. People may say whatever they may about the amps, but the pros vastly outnumber the cons. We as mongers all know this is true. The men, and especially the women, who think otherwise are only fooling themselves. The amps definitely fill the void that most women and wives lack in a relationship. I know that women will disagree and say that all men are dogs or cheaters. That is simply not true. Contrary to popular belief, most men WANT to be faithful.

Propilot-over and out.

Fellas,

Let's have a little fun and name our top 3 favorite AMPs in the DC area.

We can do it in the following format and please only the most discriminating mongers add your POV.

1. Rio-Sort of off the beaten path, not going to run into any tourists, friendly staff always ready with a glass of water or Jacuzzi, good girls who make the most out of your time and $$ and an exceptional TS and rubdown.

2. 1333. Never had a bad time here.

3. Subra- Eh in a pinch, I'll hit it since it's close to the homestead, but I hate having to pretend I'm going in for a psych reading and they have Candy who BUH-LOWZ and not in the good way.

A friend of mine calls me and asked me for help with his computer, his family is on vacation, and gives me the perfect excuse to go out at night.

After fixing the computer (reconnect the router, and voip to a new modem, 5 min), I ask him to go with me to a strip club, so we went to the showcase theater, we spend some time/money, got a lap dance, and then I ask him if he liked the place, he liked the place/girls but was going back home hornier. So knowing that my friend goes to church, and we never this kind of stuff before, we talk about AMP, one in Beltsville and one in DC where you get a massage and a bj.

I called to make sure was open, it was the first time that I go to an AMP at 12:30 AM, so we went to 1818, and there was a lot of action there, we were sit in the couch and saw at least 5 girls walking in the hallway, mamasan comes back with Yuyu, she was probably early 30’s, very pretty face and nice body, trying to be a good host I tell him to go first, mamasan comes back with Pink, nice body, she told me later that was 26, the only turn down was her dental braces. We went to the room, no shower, deep massage, an 8.

She gave me a BBBJ, then put protection, lube, cow girl, and we flip over, Mish, DS, she was tight but I was concentrated in lasting, when she started complained, we went back to Mish because that’s how I come.

I really enjoyed visiting this place, last time I paid 1.6 and stayed about an hour, Pink told me that 1.5 for 45 min.

By the way, my friend was waiting outside with a very happy face; he thought was getting a BJ and got FS instead. I said “sorry for the miscommunication, HJ/BJ in BT in Beltsville and FS in 1818”. ;)

Hi LL,

As someone conducting research for possible future trips to DC, I find your reviews helpful and informative (Yes, I am following the Golden Rule of RTFF). It's great to read reviews that stay on-topic.

A bit of background: I lived in Japan when this whole Internet thing was taking-off. I became a one-man wrecking crew for the mpnet and Tokyo ASP. Then, various websites started to appear on a global basis where I participated.

That being said, as an AMP (KMP) aficionado, I hope to contribute here soon.

Question: LoveLOS - Do you Love the Land Of Smiles?

Respectfully,

Dire Wolf

I decided to kick off my weekend today with a visit to my favorite AMP and see my new girlfriend for the second time. It was about 2: 30pm, I like it when they are not busy. She answered to door, but had a different hair style, which looked good. She remembered me which is always a good thing. The TB was good, massage after lather. On the flip, she gave me good attention, but I said its alright to make sure my dick is really clean. She said she was worried that I would blow and I assured her it would take more than that so she gave me a lot of extra attention in the zone, which turned a good TB into an excellent one. We got back to the room and she asked me how many covers I wanted. First time for that question. She said "three", I said bring it. The massage was a little short, but plenty of tease and oral all over (including AR for a good long time – maybe that’s why so short on the massage). On the flip I told her to lay down and gave her a massage, paying close attention to the important zones. I flipped her and spent a lot of time playing in her zone. I think she even got a little wet. She likes to keep the lights up so there is plenty to see. A little thin bush on the top, clean below. After I played in the zone enough, she gave me a BBBJ and then put on the cover. Flipped her four times before (Mish, Dog, Rev Cow, and Cow and completed). Hot towel clean up as usual when she came back. I told her that guys really like a little neck massage while laying there enjoying the good FS. She took note and gave me a nice neck and head rubdown while laying on my back. She seems eager to please. After my full hour of time was up, I left with a big smile. Good VFM. Definitely be back. She is trainable. Later, BT.

Hi!

Can somebody PM me with the location of the Chinese Condo in Tysons VA? I would like to try it but don't now where/how. Little pointers will be great!

Thank you!

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Saturday, 💋💋 Anna, 💘❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment,💗 Nancy, 💋💥popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💝Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  2. lemon_tree:
    💥💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣Saturday, 💝 Tina / Gracie 💋💋average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💘 Lisa, small build,💞💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  17. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  26. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator