Massage Parlor Reports

Whilst DATY is not my thing, (with a pro, anyway), I have a question: I've noticed that in a lot of posts, the monger does it, then gets a cbj. Do people use some sort of protection when DATY'ing? I mean, it just seems funny to me that the pro would use a rubber, but then the monger gets her juices all over his face.

Or is it just me?

Selah!

Well, I know a bunch of Korean words and phrases and numbers from several years of studying traditional taekwondo, but I'm not sure that much of it is very transferable to other activities.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello fellow mongers,

Had a great time at 14k today. Thanks to everyones reviews, I tried out Dianne. Mamasan was happy to hear that I knew about her from an "online" source!

She is very sexy to look at, and so playful too! Excellent TS, skipped masagi and went right to it. A little BBBJ, then the best CBJ ever! Even some DT, almost got it all in! That was almost enough for me. Went for some modified Mish, then excellent RCG, DS, coulpe of modified DS's, then finished in Mish. She then cuddled a little and gave me another TS with a little masagi thrown in. The TS masagi was so good, I was mad at myself for skipinn it in the beginning. She even said, I'm really good at masagi! Damn it! Oh well, have to go back soon.

Very cute, nice big rack, not so much on the back side, a little belly, kept licking her lips and it drove me crazy!

I might have to repeat this one. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Regards,

Rusian

617 (or what you see in the desert when you're thirsty) is closed for good from what I hear. Also, last night when I drove by there, I saw everything out of the building strewn across the front lawn...as if they were gutting the building. There was a heavy presence at each end of the block too, but not sure if it was connected.

Sorry it's not better news...

Another problem is the other girls, I remember a really hot girl worked a an amp in baltimore and the other girls were very jealous and mean to her because most customers asked for her. She swore she would never come down here again.

I met a girl who gives BBBJ as a part of her regular repertoire. She had a dark tan, nice natural tits, curly hair, etc. A little bit older, but still a looker. Each time I saw her, I gave her a facial. But her BBBJ's were OUTSTANDING. Her personality's very wild.

Anyhow, one day, she put her phone number into my cell phone. A week later, I called out of boredom. Turns out, she was on vacation and out and about. Met up with her that very night. Took her home and she asked if I wanted to come in. And then she quickly added, "No sex. " I just shrugged and said I had to go home.

She went back to work and we communicated by phone. Whenever she came out, we met up to eat. Sometimes I stayed at her place, slept in the same bed. No sex.

One day, she called me several times but I ignored them because I was with another girl (see Out of the Workplace. Part Two). She left a lot of drunken voicemails. Eventually, late at night, I made my way to her place and opened her door (she had given me a key). Went to the bedroom and saw she was sleeping in the nude.

I lay next to her trying to sleep, but her naked body just made me too horny. I tried to finger her and eventually insert my dick when suddenly she cried out "No! " in a drunken stupor. No meant no, so I got dressed and left.

The next day, she asked me why I never tried to have sex with her. I told her I did the previous night and she just laughed and said she didn't remember. Then she said she wanted to have sex.

So we went to the bedroom. I asked for a BBBJ, but she said she didn't want to do it because that's "work". So I began to insert my dick, when she said, "No condom? " I said, "It's okay. " I had learned from previous experiences (Out of the Workplace. Part One).

She was pretty dry, and it was almost painful for me. I fucked her for a total of one minute when she said just cum on her chest. I did, and she gave me a little bit of BBBJ. I asked if I could give a facial, but nope. "That's work. "

The next day, when I came over, she jumped on me and said she wanted to have sex. I was about to pull my pants off when she cackled and said it was a joke. Shit.

I started to beg her for sex but she kept saying, "No. " Eventually, she gave in and we fucked. Again, she wanted me to quickly finish. But after this point, whenever I wanted it, I got blowjobs, sex, and facials.

She is still my mistress. Very jealous girl she was and is, but eventually she came to understand that I was going to see other girls no matter what.

She's great in bed, except she doesn't get wet enough to my liking. But I know she does it because she wants to use sex to retain me. The norm is blowjob and facial.

So Nana seems to be the rage as of late. After reading Hominem's Sep 3rd review I had to try some of that myself.

Initially I had surfed eros and found what I thought was the resurgence of the Chinese apartment circuit in Tysons, same rate, roughly same location but boy was I wrong.

I called and a Vietnamese lady answered, could tell there were some people in the background.

Told me I had to show my id for their protection, man fork that!

I asked if I could just show the face and age but not my address. Couldn't get a clear answer so I figured I'the just show up.

Then when about to schedule a time I'm being asked for my name as is appears on the id, man fork that.

I said thanks but no thanks.

So with "Nana" on the brain I head up Conn Ave.

Get to the spot and the old lady says Nana would be 10 minutes (which means 30 at best). After 10 minutes she asks me if I want to see another girl, I say ok. This (too) tall K gal, enhancements, et al show up. Totally not my type. I told her that Nana does (I flicker my tongue and point to my arse). The girl says "aasehoe? ". I smile and say "ohh yeah" while nodding my head. She's obviously not into that but not only did I have a meeting but also had to pi$$ real bad.

So I said ok, she took off her panties, not only was she mostly shaved but the lips were all tucked in (as opposed to hanging out like a Jewish deli sandwich just the way I like it). The attitude was piss poor and I'm thinking I could be getting a nice rim job right about now.

So I said I'the rather see Nana and cancelled the order.

After a while (total wait time about an hour) Nana comes in.

Nice & skinny the way I like it. Very toned to the point of being a bit muscular, right up my alley.

She started with a BBBJ but never put the tip in her mouth. Ok I can live with that especially since she did a fantastic job of s*ckin' on them balls. Put the whole balls in the mouth, individually and gently and did so for a long time. I asked about a rim job and she obliged.

This is were it starts to go downhill.

Timewise she spent a lot of time down there but it was all flickering and no long licking or deep penetrating.

So after a while I told her that while I admired the effort I'the like to show her how it's done.

I put her on the bed bow wow style and spread open that nice little arse. I started giving nice long slow licks then burying my long tongue up there. Her puss was greasin' up real nice and she was getting so excited her puss kept farting which was real cool.

After a lengthy session of that it was time to take the plunge and it was so loose I might as well have been stabbin' wind!

Usually I attribute this to my pencildik but in this case when I would pull out I'the see a dilation of at least 3/4" most likely closer to 1". I'm thinking a monger with a huge stick musta just tore that up while I was waiting.

I asked her how many guys she'the f'ed so far that day and she said only 2. Of course any serious monger knows you can multiply that figure by a factor of 4 or 5.

Anyway I did what they do in the movies where I pull the whole thing out and just stab it straight back in (usually you have to work it in but not this one).

I turned her around and woof woof was ok since I could squeeze her legs together but I don't like to splooge that way so we went back to mish'

This wasn't gonna happen without manual assistance though.

There was room to rent!

I pulled off the sandwich bag and splooged all over her.

Overall I'the give it a 5, wouldn't repeat but then again I've had much worse.

By the way I have a room in the house I'm trying to rent out. If any mongers know anyone please PM me. I'the prefer a sl*t that'll let me video her with some or all the guys she does but if I can't get that I'the settle for a fellow monger that we can go out and double team gals like Nana

Any takers?

Good post. As far as the addresses, you can just do a google search and it will pop-up. To answer your questions, there has been some price creep up from 60 to 70, but I'm thinking 70 is pretty much the norm unless you really want to put up a fuss and not worth it.

Usually pay the. 7 up front, and then when she leaves, put down the $, so everyone knows whats-up, there is no negotiating and done-is-done. She doesn't have to touch the money, so no money exchanges hands. What I've found lately is that sometimes they don't even like you putting the $ down in advance.

There will now probably be a out ten threads on how to put the $ down, but I don't think there is a wrong way of doing it. Short changing the girl is the WRONG way of doing it. $ is the donation and tip if you want.

Some will wait until the very end, I don't think it matters. I just like doing it up front so the negotiation is done and everybody knows thats that.

You must have had the right 'look' for her to ask for everything up front, pretty easy, but dangerous for her if you were LEO.

I've never had anything stolen from me while at an AMP, but why invite temptation. I just take my I'd and the right amount and leave my wallet locked in my car.

I think they have the system down, and don't want to invite any more trouble or go looking for it. What are they going to steal? Your credit card? And risk getting caught using it or have items shipped to where?

You did everything 'right', glad it worked out for you.

I wonder if the Cookie at Rio is the same that used to work in New World and other spas here a couple of years ago. I once sort of knew her....

Implants? That would be a key.

Here it is:
Useastcoastguy
reviews: 0 Newcomer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm a newcomer to the site, and I read your review of an experience I'd love to duplicate. But I don't understand how one finds out where the location is for the experience. So please clue me in if possible. Thanks.

Anybody care to reply?

Van

"It's not who we are underneath, but what we do that defines us."

Batman

I’ve been maintaining radio silence for the past months to defend against …. well if I told you I’d have to kill you. I decided to ascend to periscope depth to transmit this message to all my valued friends in DC.

With all the buzz about Suzie at Supra, I decided I needed to see for myself. Overall I have to say nice, but not terrific. LARS 7.5. Not in the same category with DC stars like the former Maya at DT or Mimi most recently at Sun.

For my money, Tina at Mini is a much better bet than Suzie. But as always YMMV.

Peace and love,

Lax

I tried my first AMP in DC recently. I went to jasmine and could not seal the deal. Here's what happened. Went to the back door and knocked on the door. No answer so I rang the bell. After what seemed like a minute or two MMS let me in a brought me to an attractive "therapist" who led me to a therapy room and shut the door. I loosened my shirt, took off my shoes, undid my belt and was met by another attractive "therapist". She informed me that we needed to switch rooms, grabbed my shoes and led me down the hall 4 doors. I thought it was odd that I was placed in the original room as it appeared to be a changing room (bras and women's cloths hanging on the wall). Once in the second room the therapist asked me if this was my first time there and I acknowledged it was. It was quiet for a minute and the she told me it was.6 for a one hour massage with a $ tip. After reading the posts I figured that a massage with HR would be a tip of.4, not 1.0. I also learned from previous posts that one should not bring more that they intend to spend so I only brought 1.3 (is that not enough? ). I asked if I could get a simple massage for a tip of.4 and the answer was returned. No, $. I explained that I only brought a.7 tip and she explained the accepted credit cards. I am definitely not using a credit card in this situation so I buttoned and tucked my shirt, tightened my belt and explained it was not going to work out. I was expecting a change in her demeanor but she was only to eager to let me be on my way.

Can somebody give me some advice on communicating / negotiating with these people and / or bring me back to reality on AMP rates.

About to visit your fair city from the CT and MA area, and last visit (many many years ago) there were a fair number of American/European MP's in Maryland outside of D.C. From my RTFF, I get that there are far less MP's than during my last visit. I've not interest in a lady asking $$$ for a full appt., and I'd ruther a slow HE with a pretty gal.

If I have to I'll go for the traditional AMP, but I'm tired of 45yo masseuses who don't understand my preferences.

Any suggestions, either MP's or apartments? PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

Adobe

Put on my Peter Pan outfit recently. You guys are definitely on to something :D

SMWSLT

Lax

At any place that I have been to before, and therefore know what to expect, I always leave the tip on the table. I have never been shorted on service in many hundreds of visits over the years. Never.

1818 requires the money up front, the others don't. But I put it there, say that is for you, and relax and enjoy the session.

Mountain out of a molehill, the gals will provide the services, and you can forget all about that tension and negotiation. It is no big deal.

I couldn't care less what sets well with those I accuse.

Do you still put fuel in your vehicles even though the price for that fuel rises? Do you still buy food for your table even though those prices are going up? The higher price of fuel and food does not make that product better, yet you suck it up and pay, yes?

Why shouldn't the massage places and their employees be afforded the same consideration? This is where the "viewing the K-girls as sub-human" comment comes in. Why are they so undeserving?

If you truly want "the best for each of them" as you say, you'll throw them a few extra bucks so they can meet their rising expenses as well.

CPHC was the best. Location was awesome!! No nonsense place as well. Get in, get it on and get out. Sometimes I used to look out the window and see the people going past, smile to myself and relax waiting for her to come back.

Hear hear to good memories!

Cabbie!

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  3. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  7. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  13. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  19. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  20. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  21. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  22. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  26. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  27. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  28. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  29. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  46. Sparkling Spa:
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
  48. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  49. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  50. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator