Massage Parlor Reports

I stopped by earlier this evening. Defintely closed, sign was posted stating that it was closed for business. Another one bites the dust.

The fact that there haven't been many (any?) highly-publicized raids of DC's AMPs suggests that, perhaps, this is more of a temporary thing at a local rather than a national level.

True, the AMPs have closed down for the while. but I suspect that, DC being what it is (and DC's government being what it is, namely a microcosm of a typical African nation that's rife with corruption and croneyism), this is just a case of the AMPs having been given an enforced sabatical until the election season is done with. It just wouldn't be good for what's left of DC's public image if the massage parlours were operating at full tilt boogey while "the Messiah" is being sworn in. (Also, while Clinton is no longer in town, the image of a steady stream of Democrats making pilgrimages to any of the local AMPs during Inaugural Week would be unseemly, even for Democrats.)

So, look for the AMPs to make a reappearance, in new locations, after the January festivities are done with and all attention is focused again on Capitol Hill during the confirmation "hearings" for all the new staff positions. Of course, this being DC, members of the local Donut Brigades will have had to have been given the appropriate "licensing fee" (read: bribe or protection money). But, this being DC, that shouldn't be a burdensome cost for any of the AMPs. After all, the AMPs may be dealing with corrupt folks, but too much of DC is populated with cut-rate corrupt folks. As with everything DC, the bribery and corruption is done at a second-class level.

Wait for mid-February, or possibly the arrival of Spring and the "Cherry Blossoms."

R::R

Had a nice massage/hj at a place in Fredrick.

Private residence, clean and friendly.

Talent was a 6.5 all the way around but I was comfortable so.

70 hr + I gave nice tip for the really good massage.

A little worried since the Laurel LE buston similar looking operation.

But there are two Asian honies working out of Rosslyn right now, ads on CL/Eros using a few names. Both look pretty phat and definitley well on the underside of 30. I would hit it, but due to some incidents in the past, I just do not monger in Va. EVER. Not even Rosslyn.

Anyways, these two look like what we had come to expect during the AMP glory days, though there is no way in hell they are asking $.6

Lex:

Unsure what 12/8/08 you are refering to. I was under the impression that this forum was to share intel about our experiences in having sex with women. Implicit in that is what turns us on, and what does not.

Lax

Ok, I'm one of those slugs that RTFF and doesn't post. I understand your 'tudes, but the Catholic guilt trip won't work on me. I'm going to hell anyway for much worse offenses, and a number of y'all will be there with me.

Joy. Let me 'splain.

I had climbed up there twice in Jan (not easy for us FOGs) and seen 'Cherry' as mentioned previously here (tall girl, hard, store bought Bs). The first time (1st week of Jan) she was calling herself 'June'. The first session was at 11pm at night and lasted only 40 mins. TS ok, not much time wasted on massage, so plenty of activity during that session anyway. She wasn't rushing me, but she was a very busy girl. I had to slow her down, but she was a 'happy girl' too and was aiming to please. After, she told me there were only 2 girls that night and, of course, "come back early in day and I take care of you". So.

A couple of weeks ago, I get there about 11:15am, arrive at the door (panting as usual) and I'm asking for June. Mamasan knows not of whom I speak, so I say "tall girl" and she marches in Joy. (oh my. Did I mention that I like tall girls? Well really, I like all girls, but a tall asian lady? Oh my.) There was that moment where she didn't know me, I didn't know her, and just then, June/aka/Cherry pops in the door. She recognizes me and the deed is done. No Joy for me that day, but ms Cherry is a hard worker. Actually, the shower was busy at that moment, so she asks "you want shower after? " I'm like "sure". Ms Cherry was out of uniform and on patrol immediately. A good time was had. (I should mention she went up into cowgirl on her own.) Some mish, a doggie (her on the table) finish and then (after some recovery) went to the TS. All in all, it was very relaxing. I could have napped in my car.

There is a reason for all of this. Standby.

On this Monday past, I took some $ that I shouldn't be spending, took the best pain pill I had ½ hour before hitting the steps, and arrived (mildly panting- I was pacing myself) at 1:30pm. The Mamasan recognizes me and I ask for 'Joy'. She nods yes and looks a little suprized. She asks "how you know her name? " The fiasco from the last week of 'who's who and 'tall girl' was too much to explain, so I say "the internet" ('cause I scarfed the intel here) and her eyes get real wide, but she smiles, nods and "OKs" her way out of the room.

Finally, Joy. I'm 6' tall, and she's every bit of that. She is not skinny by any stretch, she is statuesque. She has a baby doll face and lovely smile. Just perfect nat Bs with pencil eraser nips that would be Cs on your typical 5'2" AMP spinner. Best for me was the happy attitude. It never hurts to have fun. (Well, sometimes.) TS was typical of what we expect. In the room, she sees the Benajmin and says "you want everything? " "Yes, Ma'am" I did tell her no massage, but could she scratch my back a little and that was a fine choice. On the flip, we get to some BB shaft licking and some major league testicle slurping. No AR. She had no condom technique. There was no doubt what she was doing. (I think they get extra small condoms just to make us think we're having a good day.)

Once comdomized, she went to work on Old Rusty. I let her go, I wasn't going to stop her. She was at it quite some time before she realized it was time to move on. I did request some DATY. She seemed hesitant, but consented. I wasn't there to lay the big slurp on her, I just wanted a good mental picture of the view. (an artful trim job.) She's as pretty on that end as she is on the other. I was only there for a couple minutes, but during that, it sure felt like I was getting DT'd and as best I could see in the mirror, it wasn't her hand.

I should mention 'the view'. Now, YMMV but, this girl is beautiful. When she's up on her hands and knees crawling around on top of you, she is a sight to behold. Her long dark hair, her long torso, the way her nat breasts lay when she's in any position had me looking in the mirror more often than usual (and she knew it).

Went to mission at her request, her on table, me standing. Quite a sight with her feet as high as my head. I love a doggie finish, so I asked and she was ready, though she was going to get on her hands and knees on the table. Not. Her ass was up to my chest. Once we were all on the floor, she was a perfect fit. I was trying to milk it for awhile (and did- I had great grip access to those swaying breasts) but eventually it was time for the express. I did grab her by the hips and really got in there deep. She tried to re-adjust lower, but I told here I had her where I wanted her. Later, she told me I was a gentleman. Well, I'll guarantee I was no gentleman that last 2 minutes.

Then, I had my usual collapse, only to be woken by the hot towel. She did curl up and cuddle for 5 mins or so. I wanted to be giving her a major breast exam and be running my finger down the crack of her ass, but I guess I was 'being a gentleman'. Next time, maybe not. Session 50-55 mins.

So, here's the punch line, if you're still with us. After dressing me, most lovingly, she asks "you on internet? You give me good review? " AH-HAH!

Brothers, it seems internet reviewers might get taken care of a little better than the rest of the rabble. So here I am kissin' ass 'cause I promised Joy I'd post for her. I want some more, but funds will be limited for some time. I hope she's still there when I get back.

(Should I hold up a convience store just to go Asian trickin'? Just kidding officer.)

I might not post again for another 5 years, so I'll give you what small intel I have. Can't help you with AMPs, I'm here for your intel. Street action. (no, I ain't posting it over there. Read it here.) Most depressed neighborhoods around DC have local SWs. NE and SE. I don't really know NW. Around the Trinidad area, there is action day and night, but you need to look like you belong there. If you're an outside the beltway dude, don't do it.

All along WV ave, Montello and Trinidad, Florida on on end, MT Olivet on the other. Most are BSWs but there is a skinny blonde white girl usually working WV. On the other board (here), previously refered to "Good Booty Julie" is really "Good Booty Ms Judy". (The poster must have mis-heard.) Two of my home boys on Penn started calling her "Good Booty", and when they told me her name was really "Judy", she was forever "Good Booty Ms Judy". She uses the name herself. She's a little dark, a little thick (not fat) and is usually in a good mood. We say she gives the 'best head in Trinidad'. Her routine is that she takes all her clothes off, and then wants you to stand. Then, she goes down and goes to work. Also, GBMJ will be glad to use most any orafice. Like Mom says, "wear yer rubbers".

Another girl mentioned was "B". (Don't know her real name. Everybody has a street name. And you don't pick it, it's given to you.) "B" with big jugs is cool "as long as she's not lunchin' out" as my guy puts it. Most here are crack girls and can be had for $7 and a couple af smokes, but not if they don't know you. If a girl is standing on the corner, waving her arms and yelling at you, that's "lunchin", don't do it.

BTW, for those that are hood acclaimated, Tuesdays and Thursdays are "jump out" days in Trinadad. (Plain clothes LE that jumps out and spot checks you. Goes through your pockets. No, it's not legal, it's DC.)

Another hood is the area around MLK and Malcolm X and the row homes back in there. You best know your way around to cruise these areas. The 'after midnight', K and 14th crew is not for me. 3 jacks for head, 5 or more for ½ & ½, I can't do it. I'd rather save it for Joy.

Actually, I'm a SW Baltimore/Brooklyn cruiser. 1 jack for head, 2 for ½ & ½, tip if they let you finish, most BJs are BB, and the prices haven't changed for 20 years. I go back to the 'Trashman' days on the Baltimore board (that was some sad shit) and I must thank y'all for all of the free information I've sucked out of you for years. Especially you DC AMP guys.

Sad losses.

CPHC- Sugie set the standard for AR and Proctology 101 in the shower. I saw Paula twice (in the stereo shower) but never in a room. (Did I mention that I like tall girls? )

Sun- I was addicted to Honey's warm room last winter, and Ms Honey would work me over good. And there was only one set of steps!

I wish you all good luck and a lady with a positive attitude.

[size=-2]EDITOR'S NOTE: [blue]I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this review in the reviews of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.[/blue][/size]

Hi Guys. I will be visiting from Providence RI, the MP capital of New England. In Providence, the MPs are strickly divided between rub and tug and full service. Yes, you can get a HJ only at a FS place, but you have to pay something close to the full tip, which is 140 plus the 60 house.

What's the situation in DC? I have poured through many posts on this board, and I would be all set if I wanted full service. Only problem is that I want just a good TS, massage, and HJ (and a bit of rimming would be nice! ) and nothing more. I searched under "rub" and got so many hits if was useless. I searched under "tug" and got very few hits. I search "HJ" and got no hits because it does not search terms like that.

I appreciate your advice. BTW, did you know that prostitution is LEGAL in RI if it is done indoors? What sucks is that I live in RI and cannot partake because of risk that I may be spotted. It's like a kid in a candie store unable to sample anything. That's why I do it on business trips, and that's why I'm reaching out for help. Thanks in advance.

It started out good but turned out to be a quick exit.

It'd been a while so I went out to the Little River Spa first. Never been there, Virginia usually sux but figured I'd give it a try anyhoo. Sometimes you can get a deal.

Walk in, middle aged, not particularly attractive lady answers and walks me to a room. Figured if she'd be willing to give me a BBBJWCSIMCWS it'd be worth the trip.

I ask for it she says no way. I asked for a hj she said no but gave me her hand. I put it where it needed to be and said I'd be willing to forego the shower, massage and all the rest of the bs if she'd just provide some conversation, again the response was no way.

At that point I would've settled for an hj w/o clothes (which is definitely doable in Virginia) but she refused to take off anything. Just jumped on the table and started with the oil on the johnson.

I said forget this, and cancelled the work order.

So on to DC

I had several good times at this place but the last few times were forgettable. Very forgettable. I figured I'd give it a try, oily dick and all.

Key opens the door and she seems like a real ****. Grabs my crotch almost immediately after I walk in. Chunky, heavy makeup but with her attitude I figured this could be a good thing. She asked for the tip upfront but when she came in she started with the hj. I'm like whoa wait a minute. As I was removing her hand it was almost like she was desperately trying to get me off so she could say the deal was complete.

Not this vet.

I told her what I wanted, she wanted more $, considering the change in attitude and the fact that the puss didn't look that good (hair trimmed too short for my taste and kid of fat) I cancelled that transaction as well.

So leaving I thought to myself, I just had two chicks touch my bacon torpedo and I still have my 140 (I never pay 160, I always negotiate the price down otherwise these unscrupulous ppl just keep jacking up the prices)

the only problem now is that I'm carrying around this unspent manhood as we speak

I have been thinking about this for some time, and I wonder if my fellow mongers have an opinion. It seems like a silly thing, which is why I haven't raised it before. Perhaps that will keep the flames to a minimum.

In an AMP, I really enjoy the HJ more than the FS. I like a good bbbj too, but FS just doesn't do it for me as much. Well, then you might say, "you're in luck, because HJ is cheaper". But here's the discussion point. Along with the HJ, I like the full attention, body to body, mouth, other parts, etc. So I want the full treatment, but I am pretty happy if she finishes it manually.

When I have just paid the HJ price, I have often gotten very mediocre, disinterested service, particularly in recent years. it seems like 5 years ago, the HJ was a perfectly acceptable conclusion.

Yes, I can ask her to do it that way, and I have, but it always seems like a strange request and she doesn't understand it.

Maybe I don't even have a question here, but I wonder if other mongers have any similar experience with this issue and if there is a good approach that you could share.

Thanks much.

B.

I am an occasional visitor to DC, and always attempt to visit an AMP while in the District. Unfortunately, I am always at the mercy of the Metro. Today I arrived for a two day stay, and even with the regular research I do by RTFF, I was still blanked tonight.

I walked to 1413, Green, and Supra and all were closed. I had hoped at least one would be re-opened, but alas, I didn't get any Korean food tonight. I walked past ICM, and it appeared open, but I seem to remember from the Forum that services there were neither asian nor complete.

If any regulars would be willing to IM me with either information about ICM or other advice, I'd appreciate it. I have one more night to play.

Thanks, all.

Currently living in Richmond and wanted to know if any of you have heard of some good MP in the Richmond area?

I visited Royal on Sunday afternoon. Got a 30ish Thai woman named Jan (? ) or something like that. Perfect English. American citizen. Very nice attitude. Good times were had by all. Nice to see these places back in business, even if the routines are a bit different now. 6 + 1.

Bruce

Funny my first SW and AMP experiences were both after hitting clubs up with my friends. The club/party scene is not my thing though. Dropping dough on expensive small cups of drinks, seeing bouncers acting all tough on everyone, and crowded ass rooms isn't my idea of a good time.

Has anyone else noticed that there is a disporportionate amount of random first-time posters or members with low-post counts just posting randomly about 14K? WTF is up with that?

It's been going on all summer too.

Excellent question Drew. We're not going to call it a sin tax because that has negative connotations and we wish to bring these activities out into the light of day if you will. We're not going to call it a luxury tax because we believe a good massage with some sort of release is not a luxury but the right of every American with a working pair of cojones. What we are in fact talking about are the kinds of taxes, licensing fees, etc. which every other business owner must pay and the kind of income taxes that every working American pays.

It's true that the industry will turn around and pass those extra expenses on to the punter. But our studies have shown that the number of AMPs will explode. With more competition will come lower prices. We also believe that tipping a lady for her services (beyond the massage) will be much less expensive than it is today. The reason you pay such exhorbitant tips today is that in effect you are compensating this young woman for providing a service which is essentially illegal. Anyone who knows economics knows that when an individual or business takes risks for the benefit of the consumer, they expect to be compensated for that. Our aim is to reduce or eliminate this risk for the AMP industry.

In addition, although few people discuss this fact, the punter normally takes a risk every time he visits an AMP. If he is not risking his life in a crappy, poorly lit neighborhood, he is certainly risking it when he engages in certain activities behind the curtain. Having the girls examined and certified as healthy will reduce or eliminate this risk.

Then there's the risk of his nighttime foray being reviewed to his SO. With the number of knock shops which we expect to see, they can be made less conspicuous.

I'm LexLuther and I approve this message.

Headed to D. C. This weekend and I do know there have been some changes to the AMP sence recently. Therefore if somebody can PM me with some details of a good spot I would surely return the favor if you ever visit San Diego.

That depends on who's working? They're awful high $$.4 is strong. Some of those other firecrackers haven't been back in a while. Sunshine is either on vacation or that time of the month and Windy is at another establishment with a cheaper price.

AJ

She waited THREE MONTHS to contact you? Poor girl; one of the hazards that come with the job. A real pro is on the pill. Mine is!

How the fuck did she get your email address?

This is how YOU proceed: change your email and throw your cell phone in the river.

Then: get a fucking vasectomy!

Shoutbox
  1. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New girl Angel💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  6. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RETA is a young & slim Chinese girl with a sexy trim figure. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets
  10. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty Sally 30 years old and young sweet student Summer , young fun Tina with curve body and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Judy 💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Apple-Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  23. princess25:
    SUNRISE RELAXATION 302 adelaide st w .2nd floor/john st Downtown.call 416-916-7276.Today Tina , Jennifer,Kitty working today.Tina is very slim beauty with long hair.Kitty big boobs & very friendly.Jennifer is a incredibly sexy lady with a smilethat will melt your heart..
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  26. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ...🇨🇴🇹🇭 Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion...Experience her exceptional service that goes above and beyond...✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Angie, Cindy & Jenny. Angie is a a tall slim beauty with long hair, big boobs & a very friendly menu. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy
  28. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ADA is 23, 5’4” and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D’s
  29. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services
  30. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN, LULU, & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  31. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Japanese Lily 36DDD and young sweet Ivy 30 years with big buttocks , young fun Tina with curve body and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Rania ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  39. doap:
    cunning
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  42. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly...Must See... 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Lacey (New) from HUẾ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ...Great Service+... 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  43. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇮🇳🇵🇭 Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, pretty, lightly toned 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸HELLEN, NISHA, MALIYA, NINA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir gigi💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility Jennifer- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen 🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide. Tall
  50. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5’4” & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
Back