Male Clients- urgent!

?SourCherry?

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have been having a marketing campaign which has been quite sucessful so far- two new (female) clients already. Now I have had two men leave messages after receiving a leaflet.Now, I like giving men a massage, but up to now they have all been men I know, or friends of friends, colleagues of friends etc. As I live on my own I am a bit concerned about my safety having men that are total strangers in my house.
I don't want to just do ladies as I like doing men too, it also seems silly from a business point of view to rule out half the population. Any suggestions?
I know some therapists have a policy that they only see men that have been recommended/ vouched for by an existing client.
I also thought I could mke up a husband and pretend he is in the house- say I can see you on Fri at four as my husband will be home then to chaperone.
Thanks for your help.

Phae

My response is to only see clients that you are 100% at ease about having in your practice room

Any doubts at all and do not book them in, regardless of gender

If you do want to see male clients and there is a general concern, around safety etc you could begin by only booking men who have been referred by a friend or client.

Your sense of ease and comfort is paramount.

Is there an option for you to see male clientele in a centre where there are others about..and then you could begin to see them from your place at a later date, once you feel comfortable

tigress

Hi Phae[/align][/align]You should be able to sort out who is looking for what on the phone, explain what you are and what you do and ask them what is wrong with them or why they are looking for massage therapy.[/align][/align]It is your business at the end of the day and you have to make the choices, you are quite correct that you will lose a lot of work if you become selective of gender, you can also get propositioned from both genders much the same as you would in any other type of work :)[/align]

Just to echo what Paul said, I have found that with all my clients discussing a treatment on the phone with them, why they want a massage and what they expect to get out of it usually fishes out any clients you are not comfortable treating.

Mat

I agree with Paul and Matt - usually a few well placed questions on the 'phone tells you what the new client actually wants.

I have to say, though, that I don't think this issue is the problem that many worry it might be. I know you have to comfortable and you need to be safe, but not every man on the planet who calls for a massage is a sex fiend or murderer - when was the last time anyone on the forum heard of a therapist being attacked or abused by a dodgy client? I don't think it actually happens. I have never heard about it. Those kind of people usually respond to obviously dodgy small ads in the free press where both parties know what they are offering and expecting.

If you set up your therapy room in a private place, you need to feel secure working there. Otherwise it would be best to work form a salon or health spa or such like.

Hope I don't sound bolshy about this, but I think that worrinying about what might happen could lose you loads of kosher buisness.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I have decided to go ahead, pretend that hubby is in the next room and ask questions/ trust my instincts about people.

A valid point about not all men being axe muderers etc. You are probably more likely to get run over by a bus!

Got a chap coming this afternoon, but feel fine about it(I will check for an axe on the way in!)

Thanks again

Phae

I have similar concerns as you but in 2 years of business I've only had one male client that I didn't want to treat. He came through recommendation from an existing client - so you never can tell! I think that your idea about naming certain days 'where your husband is home' is a good safety idea. You would be turning down considerable income not to treat men. Although I have more female clients I find that men spend more money and book more regular treatments.

I think just to add to what has already been said .. many people find that when an 'experience' happens you don't really know how to react .. I didn't ... from sharing stories I gather most therapists end up continuing treatment anyway. Now though, I know exactly what I'd do and say and have practiced this and know that if I ever feel unsure again I shall be asking the client to leave immediately. I would also step outside ahead of the client to ensure that I don't leave myself trapped in the room. You have no obligation to either start or continue treatment if something concerns you .. even if that something is intuition. Just prepare a few scenarios in your mind and decide what you will say etc.

It might sound over conscious to some but when I have a new male client I take care over where I stand in the room, during the consultation I stand nearer to the door than them, until they're on the couch. Basically I always ensure my route to the door is the fastest. I also never lock the door. When my one and only incident occured I felt a bit trapped and couldn't get rid of this guy for about half an hour!!

I'd also advise that if you have a house alarm fitted thenadd a panic alarm to this. Bascially it's a quick trip to set the alarm off at the press of a button. I have one in the room and it would certainly make the 'offender' think again if this was going off. I also sometimes pre-dial my husbands number on a cordless phone and keep it near me so that just one touch of the button would connect us.

Hope this helps .. be prepared but don't let it stop you making a good living!

Sally

SallyH has some excellent recommendations here.

I know that when I set up my practice from home I will buy a ...dog!! exactly, if there's no man around, a dog should deter any bold person (man or woman). I am sorry, but there are quite a lot of mad people out there, and I have to disagree with a previous post saying that sexual harssment/attacks actually never occur...hum: last year, a massage therapist working from home was brutally and seriously sexually attacked by a gang (came in after the "client" was let in), in Bristol.

Always better to be safe than sorry, because if something bad was to happen, I can imagine suddently people having the opposite opinion, saying"well, this women was offering massage from her home and was completely on her own. a bit silly".

Hi phae

I am a qualified hositic therapist and just qualified in beauty thereapy.
I have been a mobile therapist for nearly 4 years and like yourself have only really had male clients that i know of.
i have treated male clients but i have made sure before entering the house that a female is there with them eg, see the female at the front door before entering.
I have also kept my mobile switched on with a 999 setting just in case,
another senario i have took my husband with me,
and your MUST always let other people know exactly were you are going and a approx time that you will be finished and be back home and also get the phone number of the client and pass it on to a freind etc
Also before I would treat a male client i would do a telephone consultation wth them for about 15 mns just to get an idea of them and if i felt uneasy I would say , something like, I am a bit booked up right now I could fit you in for a few weeks time, usually they dont want to wait that long and say oh ok its ok ill get back to u
they usually dont.

hope any of this makes sense and helps you
paula

As a belated response to Derekโ€™s question

the thread โ€˜attracting new clientsโ€™ mentioned the case of a female therapist working in Sandbanks (Dorset) who was killed by a sex attacker posing a client (according to one press report, he had assumed that the therapist was a prostitute because she charged ยฃ100 for a massage).

I agree that it is very unusual for a female therapist to be attacked; as I commented on the thread โ€˜attracting new clientsโ€™, I think that a great deal depends on the environment in which a therapist is working. Certainly a therapistโ€™s personal safety is more important than her bank balance, but if a therapist is working in a safe environment, then refusing to treat any male clients whatsoever will significantly reduce her potential income. I would agree with โ€˜Barbarellaboyโ€™s earlier comment that

Alan

Listen there is always a first time for everything! not to scare you! but i have only male clients where i work and i when they ask why i dont do womeni say i don but only from home and the ones to watch out for always ask me if they could come to my house also!!
but i do think that you know from the phone as you explain they ask questions and you know when they are nervous and when there just trien there luck!! always watch out for "and do you do the stomach!" thats how i always figure them out but as working in an all male client based salon i bring them in for consultation and then figure out if there sleezes! or you could just ask a friend or colleague for use of her/his salon just for the consultation for PEOPLE your not sure about!!
good luck with ur new venture!!!
[sm=sandrine.gif]Toodles!!!!!!

I find that the dodgy ones do a couple of things - call late sometimes, OR they call in the day wanting a treatment today - preferably within the next few hours. They tend to ask a lot of questions about what the treatment involves - not what it will help with but what I would do.. if you get a bloke who is all questions like what do you do, how do you do it, do you take your clothes off, is it private, then you probably need to exert caution.

I wouldn't cut men off my list although I sacked one last week for this reason. It's sadly part of what happens - if you are unsure then make sure someone is within shouting distance and be sure they know you are not alone and that's normally enough of a deterrant.

I personally work from home and vet everyone- men and women - to be sure I'm ok with them, I always make sure I'm not alone for the first few treatments and that my other half is in the house. When I've built up a suitable rapport and I feel at ease I will offer a daytime treatment. You have to deal with your safety first. Never treat anyone if you feel you aren't 100% secure.

Hi Totally agree - the ones I have not been sure about have always asked for a treatment same day - and have been vague about why they need a massage but ask me a lot about what I do during a treatment. I have it on my website that I onlytreat males by referral but they don't always find me on the website. I will only book them in when I know my hubby will be around and make sure that they see him when they arrive. I also keep my mobile with meand always ensure I am between them and the exit.

Hi see my post-missed appointments/male clients,Ive had same [problem and have implemented no appointments available until 3 to 4 days rule as suggested by cola and many other members who replied to me.it works well ive tried it already.also ive changed wording of adverts and watch where i advertise aswell.do see my posting thanks

health and fitness

Reading this thread through again, one thing strikes me. Of course, anyone workimg in any occupation should always feel safe in their work, but I wonder if we are sometimes confusing two things in posts about therapists' safety?
It's certainly true that there are some men who equate massage with sex workers and who may be confused about what is on offer. But that doesn't necessarily make them dangerous. A person who turns up hoping for sexual services may be regarded as unsavoury (though, of course,it takes all types - not all prostitutes' clients are weirdos!), but he is unlikely to be violent if disappointed. The worst that is likely to happen is embarrassment on one or both sides. Someone who is hoping for sexual services is unlikely to turn into an axe murdereronce he realises his mistake. More likely, I would have thought, is that he will leave with his tail between his legs (as it were!)
So while it might not be pleasant to have a client who makes a wrong assumption, it doesn't necessarily meanhe is likely to be a physical danger to the therapist.
Of course, there are some really dangerous people out there. But they are a tiny, tiny minority, and any of us could come across them at any time in our daily lives - whether we are therapists or not.

I think that this thread is worth re-reading in the light of the comments which Wand made on a separate thread:

I still think that it is somewhat naive for a legitimate therapist to advertise massage in a local newspaper, unless she is willing to accept that she will have to spend a lot of time on the phone explaining that she doesnโ€™t offer sexual services. I still have the impression that the majority of women who advertise โ€˜massageโ€™ in local newspapers are actually offering sexual services. Looking at my local paper for last week, there are several women advertising massage. None of them mention any professional qualifications. None of them mention membership of any professional association. Some of them use expressions such as โ€˜all services offeredโ€™. I would like to think that by โ€˜all services offeredโ€™, the advertiser means that she offers remedial skills such as โ€˜soft tissue releaseโ€™ or โ€˜myofascial releaseโ€™ as well as basic massage. But somehow I doubt it.

I would agree with Supersub that the great majority of men who visit a legitimate masseuse by mistake, when they have been looking for sexual services, will go away โ€œwith their tail between their legsโ€. But, as โ€˜Toodlesโ€™commented in an earlier post on this thread:

And it only took one angry punter to kill the Dorset therapist whose death was discussed on the thread โ€œ[link=http://www.healthypages.net/forum/tm.asp?m=255093]Attracting new clients [/link]โ€œ. Therefore I still think that it is advisable for a therapist not to advertise in local newspapers.

Alan

I agree with Alan, I wouldnt advertise in the newspaper.From my own experience which hasput me off treating male clients who are not recommended by friends or family.

I decided to get a job in a salon that had just opened which was a hairdressers and had a treatment room at the back of the salon. They advertised in the newspaper and all the calls the day I started were wanting extra's!! I knew this as half way through the conversation you could tell that they were after something other than a nice relaxing massage.....

I had one client bolt out the door after I went through his client consultation. I decided not to go back as I didnt feel comfortable at all. Its made me even more worried about treating male strangers. I know that not all men want extra's but I think it will take a bit of time for me to build up confidence to treat men who I do not know.

Hopefully when CPD comes in for therapists this will make a difference and perhaps stop the women who offer extra's advertising in the health and beauty columns.

Sadly, I think that this thread is worth re-reading in view of the recent spate of murders of prostitutes / sex workers in Suffolk. Of course I realise that massage therapists are not โ€˜sex workersโ€™, but as weโ€™ve discussed, if a therapist adopts an over-enthusiastic advertising policy, she is likely to be contacted by men who may hope or assume that she is a sex worker.
On an earlier thread, one contributor (Cola) appeared to criticise me for warning female therapists about personal safety. She commented:

I agree that no therapist expects to be raped by a client, but nobody expects to be involved in a car accident โ€“ sometimes the unexpected happens. And I think that Colaโ€™s analogy of a massage therapist and an accountant is misleading. Nobody is likely to make an appointment with an accountant expecting to have sex. But if a therapist adopts an over-enthusiastic advertising policy, then she may well be visited by a client who is expecting sex.

Alan

Alan D, I have problems understanding why you think only female therapists have to deal with the client assuming the massage therapist is a sex worker - if a male therapist advertises in what you call an over-enthusiastic manner, a male therapist will be contacted by men who may hope or assume that he is a sex worker. You have admitted in other posts you use minimal advertising, and for some reason you keep telling female therapists they have to do the same thing to be safe. That is certainly one way of minimising exposure to possible clients, which is also a way of minimising income, someone has posted that a male client that was referred to them was looking for something more than a massage - the confused client can be found anywhere, the only way to avoid it is to not take any clients, which is a pretty silly way of running a business.

If someone is prepared to take clients and does not work in a busy clinic/salon environment with other people around, they need to screen the possible clients, it is not difficult, it's got to be done.
In an earlier thread you said...

If the only things you are going to allow asred flagsare overt sexual requests, that is not safe screening of a caller, you would have to consider any unknown male to be a risk, and your concern for male and female therapists that use probably not the wisest advertising options would be needed. With screening beyond overt sexual requests, it significantly lessens any concern. Your recommendation to only consider overt sexual references as red flags is extremely dangerous, yet you say you are very worried about the safety of therapists - that makes no sense to me, you can't berate people for being careful and tell them to be more careful.

What I consider red flags from unknown male callers:
- wanting a same day appointment (so I never let them have a same day appointment, regardless of their reasons - there are plenty of therapists that work in busy clinic/salon environment they can see, they don't HAVE to see me, my ego is not that big.There is no such thing as a massage emergency, no-one has died from not having a massagetoday. I get the 'no appointments available' into the phone call as quickly as possible, even if it is talking over them with "when are you looking for an appointment?" cuts down on everyone wasting time -since I've started getting that in as quickly as possible, the conversation almost always finishes there and never gets onto the following points.......)
- discussion about draping (asking if draping is used, is almost a red flag, when they get the 'yes, draping is used' answer, if it goes on from there totry to discuss it further,it is a red flag).
-discussion about groin/glutes/abdominal massage (if there is such a specific muscle issue, a sports massage therapist will probably suit them better anyway)
- asking if it is afull body massage, with an emphasis on FULL - the next question is usually 'how much extra to get everything massaged?'
- questions about what I will be wearing
- questions about a side or a back entrance because they don't want to be seen walking in (I've had callers hang up when they find out parking is not a problem - they don't wa

Cola

Thanks for such a detailed reply. I would just like to clarify that, contrary to the impression that I seem to have inadvertently given you, I accept that male therapists are potentially at risk from homosexual male clients (just as female therapists are at risk from heterosexual male clients). That is precisely why I have adopted a minimal advertising policy: although I have a general massage qualification as well as a sports massage qualification, I only ever advertise myself as 'sports massage'. And I only advertise myself on professional websites (SMA/LSSM) and at three local running clubs: I certainly wouldn't advertise in local newspapers or 'Yellow Pages'.

Alan

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Shangri-la Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 10 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Echo, Lulu, Amber, Lucia, Doris, Tina & Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  3. SugarLoveSpa:
    โŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, JIYA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ There is a new girl named Ellie who is petite and cute ๐Ÿ˜˜ Suki Professional Thai Massage ๐Ÿ‘ Finger pressure and acupoint massage ๐Ÿ‘ Hot body slide ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna nice girl slim figure man's favorite ear kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ Desire Guidance: Welcome to enter or make an appointment at 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke anytime โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  9. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness: Jenny, Cici, Vicky, Doris, Ella, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  10. SugarLoveSpa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly an
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธChristina ๐ŸŒธValetina โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธMaria โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  14. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll,
  15. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  19. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Helen๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  22. See You Health Center:
    Candy Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  23. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan Colombian girl .she is 5โ€™4โ€ tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet supper star Yuki 30โ€™s with slime body open mind and Young cute Mia 25โ€™s, pretty GFE Lina with 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Vtati:
    Red rose spa
  26. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl and Asian girl lulu Amy today
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs Today at 12:09 PM
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness, young petite girl Amanda 20 years old, Sasha, Candy, Ocean, Yuki, Grace, @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  33. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹sexy hot Viennese โค๏ธSpanish girls ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘working at Markham ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿš—7-15 Karachi dr Markham close Costco โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  35. Reen:
    bbbj
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Rita๐ŸฅฐA brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spa
  37. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 young Asian girl in Tuesday
  38. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธTaiwan, China and South Korea have Anna.๐Ÿ’‹Cici๐Ÿ’‹Jissica๐Ÿ’‹ to provide customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ New girl Lisa ๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  40. SL West:
    Shangri-la Spa, the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Yui, Lulu, Amber, Kelly, Anita, Evaโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  41. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  42. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  43. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธClaire๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธIsabella โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  47. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Linda She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  49. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  50. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
Back