Hougang De Sauna

My Review on Carol, a Thai.

Look: 5.5/10 Looks so so
Body: 6/10
Massage: 8/10. Can massage well
Din opt for FJ. Opt for HJ.

Damage: $34 + $50

Beside Hougang De Sauna, there is some other joint in UppSS.
I visit one of them on the 2nd/3rd floor far behind.
Was serve by a plumb lady.
Massage very good.
Just go for HJ so she can made some extra $
Damage is $30 + 30.
Was told that 2 girl (Susan & Cindy) is pretty girl in this joint and do fj for $70/$80.
Anyone try them before?
Can provide some info on them?

I've been going to this joint for a while. Go there maybe once every 1 to 2 months.

Have always been trying Baby. Today, managed to try Xiao Yen.

Here's the Review for both.

Baby
First time with her was last year. When she came in, I was a bit disappointed with her looks. Esp when she started talking. Bros who have tried her will know what i mean.

Bo pian, she come in liao. Somemore, I already stripped and ready on the bed. Just lan lan do the massage. Thought can dun do any special, can save money somemore.

Surprisingly, her massage was not bad. Not like those press here touch there kind. THen, came the "arousal phrase". She started her light stroking and then to my surprise, she started kissing my legs and ass. Slowly giving me a catbath. Wah, bei tahan liao.

After that, she flipped me over to my back and carried on her cat bath. Didn't ask me anything and just carried on. Soon, she was naked and capped me and gave me a blow job. I figured, might as well return the favour and shifted her pussy closer to me. Wah, bestest liao. 69 position.

After that, nothing left to do but to f*ck her lor. Think she came a few times as the bedsheet was pretty wet byy the time we finished. :cool:

And ever since then, I have been looking for her. Just love the foreplay between us. No need massage.

Xiao Yen
Went there today and asked for Baby. Realised she was sick, so, decided to try someone else. I asked the lady, got Xiao Wen. She looked at me and said, you mean Xiao Yen ah? Paiseh men. :eek:

Anyway, no regrets. Had to wait a while as i think she was with someone else. When she came in, asked me to shift the mattress. Too near the wall liao. Massage was ok, she not very strong. I prefer the massage to be harder. BUT, wah, she sat on my butt and can feel her pussy rubbing against my ass. Damn song man.

After about 10 to 15 minutes, she shifted herself to my left and opened up my legs. And this is the part i like. She started stroking me softly. My legs, ass, body, went to my groin, teased my balls. Stroke them softly. Wah, sibeh song man. I prefer girls who do this when they massage me for the first time, rather than straight away ask me want special not.

Anyway, opted for the full course. Didn't talk about price. She started by giving me a BJ and i repaid the favour of course. Her pussy dun taste as nice as Baby's though. :p

We started with her riding me. Soon, she ask me to be on top, say she prefer it that way. Wah, good choice man. She felt much tighter Reviewom this position. I came in no time.

After that, showered and changed. Gave her $80. RTF?? Definitely. For either of them.

Its been quite a while since the last time i visited HDC, poped in one day last week and have Xiao Yen in my mind....fortunately,she had just came back Reviewom china(heard Reviewom the counter aunti).
Went in to the room and waited for a couples of mins, i was surprised,or rather shocked when she entered the room,i almost couldn't recognise her...she ran down so much and doesn't look as pretty as before!
Straight away in my mind I was thinking...is she sick? Or something actually happened to her...like STD!!!!(since she was on leave for sometime...)
With fear in my mind,I intended to go for just hj.
After mins of massage,she stared to stroke me and gave me a nice catbath,brother cannot tahan and before I could say anything, she already had my rod in her mouth!!!Die lah...like the last time i did with her,looks like she's going to give me RAW again!!!!
While I was enjoying at the same time worrying,she pull my hand to touch her pussy....wow...wet man...soon after that soft moan,she started riding me on top capless!!!changed to missionary and cum inside her hole....wow shiok...
Put on my clothings and started to console myself that its alright to have raw sex in health centre,afterall,the ladies there have to go for compulsary check-ups for STD.Hope nothing goes wrong....
As usual,paid her $60 and Reviewenched with her before i went off...

I also went down yesterday. I am very new to HDS but went bec of the recommenations here. Took Xiao Yen. She was 10-15mins late and seems like Reviewom her own words, she had customers before me. She probably popular, as after the whole thing I remember she also had another customer (more about it later)

Massage not too fantastic, did not apply lotion or powder and din ask me also. Agree that her looks not so fantastic, and quite different Reviewom the looks that many bros here say maybe like the previous bro who went down yesterday, something happened in China. She was Reviewiendly and quite chatty, talked about the lousy CNY songs being played, told me she in SG for 12 years and workedin HDC for 7 months. Is it true? She had curly hair this time, and looks like she is in mid 30's.

Plus points are smooth and fair body, willing to please with soft moans during FJ. Yes I opted for it and paid $70 after negotiation, since I am first timer I thought ok lah. Any first timers gave $50 for FJ with Xiao Yen? Someone please tell me if I was "cheated"?

Good skill playing with didi Reviewom the back, and this is the part I really love the most. When I turned around then she popped the GQ. Even commented my didi was very long and during FJ said it wend very deep.

The massage so-so, not so long. Could it be I was tired. I felt FJ no rhythm, she prefer man do the work / man on top or behind, curly hair, BJ I din feel anything with the CD. Nothing raw. Both FJ and BJ (no aircon). Boobs should be B cup and nipple protruding, like being sucked too much or wear nipple ring or she went back to China to get married?

When I paid money she din even count and took and said thank you and come back again. I left. Bec just minutes be fore that when I was in the shower cleaning up afte the whole thing, I heard the boss knock and said something to her and I found out Reviewom her that she has another customer waiting. Ha Ha! Could be one of you brothers!

Not sure if I will RTF until I hear more good reviews.

girls at HCs got compulsory STDs check meh?

She'd been with HDC for more than 3 years.. 5 years if I remembered correctly..

She's very good with words and always have lots of different stories for different customers..

:)

Xiao Yen...
I think it should be between 5 to 7 YEARS already...
Roughly remember she told me that HC was her part time job and she actually share with a Reviewiend having a flower shop buisness.....Time really flies..she still working there ???OMG:p

As far as i know, she is a PR in s'pore and has a daughter, she works there full time, i used to look for her,cos she told me that she likes to give me RAW session....Xiao Yen....shiok!

Nev been there for around 2mths ler. Heard there are two new gals. Any bros can confirm or have tried them before?

Wud like to try Wendy, what is damage of FJ? Hope she dont do raw as i heard lot of girls there do so.:eek:

Bro Bolasah,since you said xiao yen is a PR,then Reviewom what i know,HC girls do have compulsary check up for STD maybe three times a year,but is only strictly compulsary for work permit holders like those Malaysia girls.I personally fear that s'porean and PRs do not even go for this kind of check up as they might feel pia seh...
Reviewom your Review i'd read,xio yen is not worth the risk,as she used to give raw session so often,u better cross your fingers nothing will happen to you.
If I were to be safe,I'll keep going for Malaysian who holds a work permit..
Take care.

Brother, just a kind advice to you.
It does not worth to do RAW with a WL.
Play with care....

yup. agree with the bros. xiao yen averagely has about 10 customers a day and most of them are her regulars. so cant imagine she do raw with how many of them. wah veri dangerous leh.......bro better play safe.

Thanks all bros who gave me advices, I knew very well making it raw is not safe....I just couldn't resist the tempt and the price that she offers...(I remember once I did fj with her for about $50!!
I am not a rich guy,but think it over,I ought to thank all the bros again cos I know all of u are sincere and experience,I don't think I'll do it again....
To all my bros.......long life!

Hey bro u got the name of the joint ? went today to look see but seem to cant find tat.

Dont play play ah bro....

Just pray pray hor... :)

You wanna play shiok, but short;
OR Not so shiok, but Long?

For me is quantity better than quality.

RAW is still WAR mann.... Think twice or thrice before mann... :)

hi guys first time posting Review here i go
tried carol yst when there were not many ppl there, not many girls left so
aunty reconmend carol so took her

Massage-6/10
BJ- 4/10
FJ-4/10
RTF- Never
sorry to bros who like her but care to share the better girls over here
Damage- 34 +80

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  4. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  5. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐💋at 1536 Warden Avenue 💐💘🌹Sunday, Lily...☺ Michelle traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality💋🏵📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋🔴Sunday, ❤❣Yoyo, 💋small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  19. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  21. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💥💋💘 Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞💗 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💢💕 Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  22. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  26. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💢💞💫💥Sunday, ❤💋 Vivian,💞 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful
  29. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💫💋Sunday, ❣💗Cici... 💋small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  31. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  32. McClain:
    Indore
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  37. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  40. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  43. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator