Gold Spa in Q-town

Yeah its a real trifecta out there! I wish there was one place to go where I always knew what to expect, but alas, it is not to be. I guess not knowing who you see and the thrill of the hunt is part of the game.

Yeah I know that the amp's can change frequently. You can have a home run one week and the next, strike out. I've been going to amp's for well over 1o years so I know, even my regular amp has it's ups and downs. I had a great time at Gold a few months back and I will continue to rotate thru Gold, Wellness and Fl**ders.

Bear56,

Hmmmm giving up on Gold due to one review? Did you read the good reviews below? Also gold has received great reviews at Spa Hunters. It could be that the talent has slipped with the current staff, but it changes frequently! Experienced hobbyists do not give up on a place because of a couple of substandard girls now and then. Hang in there.

Thanks for your help. Now I'm down to Flanders and Wellness. I guess I'll toss a coin.

I would be more prone to visit Wellness....
I stopped at Gold about 2 weeks ago, not only looking for the obvious, but also a good massage. 2 girls working. It was no doubt the WORST experience i've ever had in an AMP. I will never step foot in there again. But, by all means, go if YOU want to.... Maybe it just wasn't my lukcy day..??

Any updates on Gold's? I'm thinking of heading to here, Wellness or Flanders (I'm kinda in the middle). I haven't been to Gold's in a few months so I figured I see if there is any recent intel. Thanks!

Check out my recent review of Gold's spa. It was great----but it's in the Wellness Spa thread because I'm a techno-dummy and don't know how to move it.

Finally got to stop in here for the first time and mama barely interrogated me, guess I have that trustworthy look about me. LOL She asked if I was there before and I said yes a long time ago (a lie). She bought it and that was that. Mama shows me to room and says she has special girl for me today.

This place looks like a dump outside but is actually pretty nice inside. The room was kind of small but it was good enough for the purpose of my visit. One tip for guys who like the room cool, there is a remote mounted on the wall next to the door, it's for the air conditioner. After mama left I grabbed it and switched the AC on, by the time we returned from TS it was very nice in the room.

Sue came in and she is very pretty and could use a little less makeup as I think was mentioned before. I agree those micro mini denim skirts are awesome. She's not toned like the girls in the area considered to be elite so if you're picky about that she's not for you. What she lacks in hard body she more than makes up for in massage skills and service. This girl is better than some RMT I've seen. Exactly what I needed.

She's a happy girl who loves to laugh, we had a lot of fun. She's maybe a bit over the top trying to be accommodating but once you establish your comfort level she seems to be more natural. Speaking of natural, she is that on top (34b?) and down below. If you like em shaved she's not for you. She has long dark hair and is pretty enough she could use a bit less makeup. I'd say she's 5'6" or so.

We went to TS and she gave me the most thorough TS I've ever had. Very slow and sensual, nothing missed and extra attention where we all like. Back to room and she spent a large amount of the time on the table with me for leverage and my god, it was heaven. She's on of those MA that has a second sense where you need attention and has supreme skills.

She never asked what I wanted after the flip, although my rubbing her legs and various body parts might have told her all she needed to know. While I flipped she stripped and we were off to the races. Someone called her freakish, I wouldn't use that word but she certainly is compliant and eager to please. If she had a more toned body she could be one of the legendary girls at the top level spas in the area. As it is she is the best finisher I've seen at an AMP. If it's a great rub and awesome service from an attractive woman with a decent body that's important to you, you can't go wrong with Sue.

On the way out she offered me a cold bottle of water, a nice touch on a hot day. She also introduced me to Candy who gave me a big kiss and hug. Candy is shorter (maybe 5'2") and pretty and thin from what I could see. It was a regular lovefest, mama even got in on the action (no kiss for her tho LOL). I made sure to tell mama that Sue was indeed even more special than I was expecting. I was VERY pleased with my first visit to this spa and will return for sure.

Sue said she has no plans to leave soon and thinks she might still be at Gold when I return towards the end of the year, great news IMO.

Also wanted to mention that some say this isn't the most discreet place regarding parking and entrance. They do have some fencing you can park behind and they will let you in the side (back) door so I felt the privacy was very good.

Wow. Interesting thread. I went to Gold's and walked out because there was no suggestive dress, so I figured FS was impossible.

Thanks so much for the info. Sounds like a quality place. I'll check it out.

Stopped in last week and visited with Connie. What can I say, Connie is an amazing provider. I do enjoy the AMP experience but generally the experience is always about the same plus or minus. Not in this case, Connie really worked for me.

Table shower was typical
Massage was good not great
DATY was very nice
CBJ was excellent
FS was.... never made it CBJ was excellent!

Must repeat.

Happy hunting

Belster

stopped by gold last week and had a very good experience. tina and candy are no longer there...they were replaced by connie (maybe candy?) and sue. i had the pleasure of getting sue. long story short....body/face below average....maybe a 6, BUT she was a complete freak. by far the wildest girl i dealt with at any AMP. loved to dfk...was able to touch and lick anywhere and she loved it! i also saw connie...she came into the shower to grab something while i was in there and she was much better looking than sue, but if you are looking for a wild experience i can easily recommend sue. next time i will probably try connie because she looked pretty good....better than sue atleast. by the way, i would not go around 8pm... i had to wait longer than ever before and they say that its their busiest time.

I met Tina while in the TS with Candy. She stopped in to see if we had met before. We had not but she was quite chatty while Candy gave me a TS. On the way out, Mamasan wanted me to hide when another patron rang the bell. Tina grabed my hand and took me into the kitchen. I would agree she has a hot body, but she is little older than the other ladies I have met there. After a couple minutes, she let me out.

Went to Gold Spa for the first time yesterday. I think I was the only one there. Met mamasan and she asked if I had been there before. I was honest and said no, but name dropped some other places in the area. She sent in "Tina" (nice K name). Face was not great, but body is slammin. She's thin with a great natural rack. She was quite friendly and playful in the TS and the massage so I knew additional services were coming (pun intended). Her English is pretty good too. She said she has been there for a few weeks. Massage was OK and on the flip asks what I want....I said "you". She wanted the tip up front, which I never like to do as I'd prefer to pay after based on the service I get. Anyway, I give her $100 and off to the races we go. All activities covered and she's pretty good. Lots of access to her amazing set and 69 for mutual oral. I'm not that into daty with some, so I didn't go after it whole heartedly. Didn't take long to finish and she did a nice clean up. Overall for 160, not a bad stop. I'd go back.

I have been back several times since my first review, and have not been disappointed. Mamasun recognizes me now and greets me with a hug.

On my second trip there, she tells me I have a beautiful woman for you as she collects the house charge. A few minutes later a rather tall, for an Asian woman, comes in to the room. Her name is Candy and Mamasun was right. Candy is thin with small perky breasts. She gave a great TS and massage. During the massage she taught me to say “hi” in Korean. On the flip, she wanted the tip up front but delivered on the service. We laid on the table for a few minutes followed by a light massage to finish.

Tonight I was expecting to see Candy or Tina a woman I met on the way out last time. But in came a small beautiful woman in a bikini named Akani. She led me to the table shower and was very playful during TS. As she led me back to the room, she grabbed me through the towel. Once back in the room, she asked me to leave the tip on the table and left for a moment. This was different, but I did what she asked. When she returned, she revealed her natural Cs, which she proudly said “these are all me”. The service was great and was then followed by a massage. Akani was very playful.

All three women I have met here, have never rushed me and delivered great service.

Guys, I took the drive up to Hereford only to find the parking lot full with mamasan telling me there's a 30 minute wait. Frustrated and looking I took the trip to the Gold Spa. This place was hit or miss over the last few years. But I saw a recent review on another board and figured I'd give it a shot. Two girls working and both are outstanding. The message alone is worth the price of admission. The usual damages cover all. This is my new favorite for the time being. I was prepared to bolt and head over to Wellness as a last resort but Gold delivers the goods.

It was a nice relaxing time. I was there over an hour probably an hour and 1/4 unlike my first time that probably lasted 50 minutes.

How long did the whole thing last? Rushed? Sounds pretty good, but I've been disappointed at these types of places a few time with rushed massage, demand for tip, and quickly out the door. Money is too tight these days for such lousy service.

Last night I stopped in the Gold Spa because I was unable to find an available local provider. I knocked on the backdoor and waited a moment for the mamasun to open it. She asked me if I had ever been there before. I said no that I had been to the Oriental Spa in Hereford. Then she asked how I heard of the Gold Spa. I told her I had driven by here for years and had always wanted to stop in. That seemed to ease her anxiety. She led me in to a small room and asked for the house charge (60) and left.

A short while later, Cookie came in and asked pretty much the same questions. Cookie is an small attractive woman with a youthful appearance. She helped me get ready for the table shower by taking my clothes and folding them before putting them on the chair. She wrapped a towel around me and led me by my hand to the table shower room. During the TS, I struck up a conversation with Cookie which seemed to put her at ease. She gave a great TS with just enough tease.

After she dried me off, she led me back to the room. Where I climbed up on the table and she left the room for a moment. When she came back, she climbed up on the table and began to give me a massage. She put all of her 100 pounds on my back. She did not miss a spot. The TS and the massage was worth the house charge.

At this point she asked if there was anything else. So I asked for full service. There was no demand for tip she just left the room for a moment again and when she returned she stripped down. She had the most perfect perky Bs. Everything was covered but it was very sensual and not mechanical. At the end I tipped Cookie 100 for a great time.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Saturday, 💋💋 Anna, 💘❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment,💗 Nancy, 💋💥popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💝Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  2. lemon_tree:
    💥💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣Saturday, 💝 Tina / Gracie 💋💋average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💘 Lisa, small build,💞💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  17. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  26. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator