Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FYI / Jan 31st passport requirements

Killit wrote:

You know I could have sworn I saw somewhere that said you needed the original copy of the birth certificate and in fact I think I posted the link, but can't find it now. I guess it could be I"m wrong and they will accept a copy of a birth certificate? ( I looked at the Gov site, and they just say you need a BC, but they don't say it has to be a original copy or just a good copy?

I just looked at my BC and on the bottom of it on both sides they have a raised seal making it pretty hard to fake. I'm still thinking they still need the original copy of the BC if you follow the letter of the law, but now you have me confused Killit?

Next time I'll ask the border guys what you need to get back into the US officially the original copy from the state, or will they accept a cheap copy I can make with my printer at home? ( If it works for you Killit keep doing it)

Supergato so they asked you 'why you travel to Mexico so much in Germany? That's not good for the married man or the guy with a girl friend? Do you think they would ask such a question to a US citizen traveling in Mexico?

My experience is they use to swipe my DL about 1/4 of the time, and they then read something, but I couldn't see, once I tried to look at what they are seeing but the guy didn't let me, and they never asked me anything about previous trips to Mexico. Perhaps yours was an isolated experience Supergato, as I'm sure visiting Mexico lots of times and then Germany will raise small flags to a border agent? ( also how often did they scan your DL Supergato when visiting Mexico?)

Anybody else have a experience like Supergato did where they ask you why you visited a country so much particle Mexico?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpg
Did your copy of the purple stamp? or by copy, did you take a copy of that BC?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10
FB:

Really? They aren't suppose to according to their website as they want original copy that you send for in the hall of records. Buy hey it if works for you, keep doiing it, but for others it could mean a trip to secondary, and may delay you getting back into the states, but you will get back. But I see no reason why they shouldn't take a copy? I'll go check out my Birth Certificate and see the difference between that and a copy I can make, I think mind has raised letters in in some part of the BC?

I went to kinkos to make the copy,I been across about 8 times. nobody have said a word about my copy of BC.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I had an interesting experience last night with the new regs. I decided to ask one of the border agents if my recently expired passport would be good to re-enter the country. He was a total asshole and started talking shit , "this expired two months ago,why haven't you gotten a new one etc, etc until the other guy sitting next to him said " sir, you can use your expired passport to re-enter the country by land- it just wouldn,t be valid for air or sea travel". It was one of those typical good cop-bad cop scenerios. On my way back, I was just asked a couple of questions, they looked at my passport and let me back. it was about 3:30 am sat morning and there was hardly anyone at the lines.
I would like to point out, that from my personal experience, despite all this nonsense, it seems like this is a good time for mongering in tj. The limited amount of american mongers has created a certain eagerness to please in some of the providers. My last girl at AB actually swallowed my load!!! Boy did I feel sorry for her next customer if he went for a gfe. But really, all 3 gals i hit last night were very attractive and provided great service at reasonable prices.,

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
If they swipe your card, they've made a record of your crossing. I believe current DHS regulations call for keeping these records for 30 years. And unlike paying your bills on time helping your credit score, crossing the border several times sometimes brings suspicion. I was asked at DFW airport after returning from Germany why I go to Mexico so much. I thought that was odd and afterward I realized that for land crossing from Mexico I had rarely used my passport, so they've tied my DL with my passport number.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Killit wrote:

Really? They aren't suppose to according to their website as they want original copy that you send for in the hall of records. Buy hey it if works for you, keep doiing it, but for others it could mean a trip to secondary, and may delay you getting back into the states, but you will get back. But I see no reason why they shouldn't take a copy? I'll go check out my Birth Certificate and see the difference between that and a copy I can make, I think mind has raised letters in in some part of the BC?

And no they don't stamp your passport when returning to TJ. But like they did with the drivers license some agents will swipe it, and some agents won't. I don't know if by swiping the DL or passport keeps a record, I bet it does? ( or maybe they are looking for warrents to see if you are wanted?)But the good news if you have a wife or girlfriend, the agent never shows it to you, and says anything about it.

Yeah that would be a real bummer if the agent said, OH I see you have 30 trips to TJ within the past year, and your wife or girlfriend says WTF we haven't been in TJ for years? So you can relax as the border agents never do that.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Image.jpg
Went down again this past week (Wed afternoon) and the border wait was non-existent -- literally. There were only about 3 people in each of the lines when I arrived. (Monday, it was about an hour wait -- go figure.) I had only seen it like this in the afternoon once or twice before.

When I got up to the agent, there was literally no one behind me and only a handful of people were being processed by the agents in the other lines. I asked the agent what will happen when people just show up with their driver's license. He gave me a wickedly mischievous wink that would have made John Belushi jealous and said, "Oh, we send them off to secondary and let 'em wait a couple of hours." I said, "I guess they go get their passport then." He said, "Yep."

So, for now, it seems they are just going to make your life miserable if you don't acquiesce to the new regulations. In time, the misery may result in extended stays outside the country. Hopefully, there will be a push to have everyone get their passports. A patriotic duty, even for those in Iowa? But those who don't have their passports will probably be very reluctant to take that day trip to TJ when they are in San Diego for their three-day convention. (A boon for the San Diego providers?)

I always bring my passport and more often than not, they swipe it; sometimes they don't. Does anyone know if they are indeed keeping a log of every time you cross the border? I don't really have a problem with this, especially if it helps build a history of incident-free, border crossings -- kinda' like your credit history. I've meant to ask but so far, I always forget. (Besides, there are certainly at least a half dozen or so cameras that are recording everyone's movements as they move through the facility.)

The new regulations are a dual-edged sword. On one hand, it should make the lines at the border shorter. A two-hour wait to get back to the States is a major buzz-kill after a glorious afternoon of squish and bliss. However, on the other hand, one wonders how much business the chicas will lose from having less gringos visit. It was fairly quiet Wednesday afternoon. There were far more chicas in AB and HK than mongers and not that many hombres americanos checking out the SGs. (CC had three chicas and one monger. How does that place stay in business?!) I noticed some Mexican mongers but not any more or less than I've seen in the past.

For certain, the only constant in this world is change. Nothing remains the same forever. La Zona will survive, to be sure. But it is hard to believe it won't be affected negatively. I sure hope mis chicas favoritas don't have to relocate anytime soon. One of them told me she plans to move back to Senora (sp?) in a couple of years after she has saved up enough money.

Happy Hunting, My Brethren!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I don't think they will stamp those who are walking across the border, Maybe if you were to fly, but not walking. So no worries .. the wifey/girlfriends won't catch on ... :D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
You can use a copy of your brithcertificate.{that what I been useing.}

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
wow, hadn't checked the boards in a few weeks and didn't know they had actually finally gone through with this. I walked back across the border today and was asked for my birth certificate (which I obviously didn't have). The frustrated dick at the desk said, "You need both a photo ID and a birth certificate to pass!" I'm sure he said that 1000 times already that day. He then scowled and waved me in anyway... I'm sure they can't get strict on it for a while, but ill be bringing my passport next time.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Bombed down today for some afternoon delite. Was anxious to see if the new documentation requirements would affect the border wait. It wasn't too bad. An hour wait with the line extending back behind the pedestrian bridge a few hundred yards. Once we got up to the agents, it seemed the individual lines were flowing about as fast as they usually do (except mine, of course).

My apologies, dondulce, but I forgot to ask one of the agents how they would treat an expired passport. I'm sure you could call the office and ask.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
Went over on Saturday and did not see very many mongers. It looks like this passport thing is really going to hurt TJ's economy and well as inconvience mongers. On the way back home my passport was not stamped. Once they start stamping I will go back to my local providers.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
ok guys- I think I may have a problem. My passport just expired on dec14th and I was borned outside usa so my b- certificate wouldn't do much good. I will be hitting tj on feb 8th and 9th. It's too late for me to renew my passport, so do you think my recently espired one would be good enough? can someone who makes a post 1-31 trip ask one of the border guards? I would appreciate the info.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
at San Ysidro- they said they dont even have a stamp- and cant stamp it if you want em to! I think your safe!!!;)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
They don't stamp your passport.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hey guys, are they stamping your passport or just looking at it. The reason I'm asking is I don't want my wife seeing that I went back & forth over the border daily while I'm supposed to be in San Diego on business in March. If that’s the case I'll use the birth certificate/drivers license, thanks

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Today is Jan 31 and it's the first day you're suppose to have either have a drivers license and a Birth certificate( not a copy) together, or just a passport in order for re-entry back into the US, as they will no longer accept your oral declaration that you are a US citizen.

This is too fucking bad, I guess starting today I'll have to put my passport in my car, as it's one of those days I might get a feeling to go to TJ, but I'm not sure if I'll even go, but I have to do it as it's too far to go back home pick up my passport and then go to Tijuana.

Damn I was hoping for a reprive. Maybe instread I'll just put my birth certificate in the car, as it's not a big deal if I lose that, but I don't think I'll like to carry around my BC all over TJ.

I guess if you forget your BC or passport you'll just get sent to secondary, and you'll eventually be allowed back in after they check a few things?

If anybody goes to TJ before I do be sure to let us know how the lines are, and if they are longer and the kind of wait you had to endure getting back into the US.

Gee don't you feel safer already with Homeland Security asking for proof of US citizenship? I'm sure the the terrorist in Mexico, are saying oh shit now what are we going to do?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
The official Customs and Border Protection flier I picked up last night at the Laredo Tx station shows what you'll need to reenter the US effective 1/31/08. I'm attaching a scan of the first page (split into top and bottom half sections to fit the site's 100k size limit). The top section is the "US and Candian Citizens - Single Document Option" which is the passport -or- the yet-to-be-available-US Passport Card -or- the yet-to-be-available-REAL ID driver's license or ID card. The bottom section is the "US and Canadian Citizens - Two Document Option"

The back of the page has information on if you are a Permanent Resident of the US, you'll need to show your Green Card; if you're a Mexican Citizen you need to show your passport and B1/B2 nonimmigrant visa or Border Crossing Card.

What I found interesting was that it says "Travelers who do not presentone of the documents listed below may be delayed as US Customs and Border Protection officers attempt to verify their identity and citizenship." While I'm glad they will not tell you to go back to Mexico, they chose to use the word "may" rather than "will". I'm wondering if an "American looking" person with just a driver's license would get through without much delay.

And I also hope that the delay for people w/o proper documentation happens at a secondary inspection area and not in the main lines.

[and as pocodinero reminds us, if you plan on driving into the United States you should have a driver's license as it is illegal to drive on public roads without one]

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
If you do drive, don't forget to take care of the insurance. Talk to your insurance agent. It is very, very unlikely that your California auto insurance completely covers you while you are in Mexico. (Usually, there is a provision that covers you if you hit an American within 25 miles of the border -- not very useful, in my humble opinion.)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
pocodinero wrote:/

Pocodinero when I posted about not needing both a passport and drivers license at the same time I was thinking walking in TJ, not driving, as I walk in 90% of the time, and will only drive in Tijuana if I'm going somewhere else in Mexico. Yes, you may have a point if your driving, as you need a drivers license, and the agent might ask for that and ask about the vehicles owner, along with the passport?

However, there is still nothing in the new rule requirements saying anything about a combination License and passport requirement to enter the US from Mexico, but common sense and driving laws tell you to always carry your driver license when driving.

I notice lot of people still love to drive in TJ for some reason. I guess it's a personal choice, but one I don't do if I can help it. I park and pay $5 dollars, and either take a yellow cab $5 dollars, or taxi libre a few dollars cheaper if they turn on their meter, and even sometimes the bus for 60 cents. I do this because when I leave about 12 midnight or later there is no wait at the border. If you driver in you're always assured of at least an hour wait, and often times longer sometimes up to two hours or longer?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new Amy ) in today
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  3. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💞💘 Friday, ❣ 💋Eva, 💕💗long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💥 📞 647 348-2899📞
  4. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💞💫Friday, ❤ ❣Sophia, 💋💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💖 Kim, 💞💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🔥🔥🔥 Mia .Cici and Jenny very good table shower 🚿 body scrub and body slide 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💞💐Friday, 💗💞 Nana, 💐💘small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💥💋 Friday, 💖❣ Tracy, 💞💫tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤💞 Vivian, 💋medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level 💯 💥Lisa, 💋young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Tracy at Red Rose Spa:
    TARA and SOPHIE are at DAISY SPA today for your massage needs ❤️ Hoy busty girls ❤️ 900 Middlefield ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 4X1 ❤️ (437) 231-9229
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANGEL, NINA, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SOPHIA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty Sally and young fun Tina with curve body, young sweet student Summer and cute GFE Lina with 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North Yor
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east. Unit 5 💢💫💞 Friday, ❤💋 Tammy,❣💋 full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. and ☺ Mary 💖 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services
  19. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Sherry(to 7pm), Sonia & Tracy. Arriving after 7pm: Jessi & Mimi Misa(to 7pm) is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Sherry(to 7pm) is an attractive slim Asian sweetie. Sonia
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 KYLIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 KYLIE & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅🤗
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  41. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
Back