Review Emily at Premier review

Hey guys itโ€™s Emily ๐Ÿ’•
I apologize to those of you who are disappointed by my enhancements. I guess you canโ€™t please everyone lol. Iโ€™d be more than happy to suggest and help you find an MPA more suited to the look youโ€™re going for ๐Ÿฅฐ
Secondly regarding my services. When I first started in the industry I was very reserved. Obviously, you have all noticed my mileage has opened up lol. Of course itโ€™s still ymmv but as long as youโ€™re clean, respectful and take good care of yourself Iโ€™m happy to be open with you.
Thereโ€™s no need to talk poorly about an MPA gentlemen. If youโ€™re unhappy with the way someone looks simply say sheโ€™s not mcop looks wise.
Thereโ€™s enough pressure as it is in this world to look a certain way. We all have feelings. The pressure to look a certain way and constantly being judged especially in this industry leads a lot of young woman down the surgery path. I understand it can lead to a worse appearance to some of you but judging and talking down on someone isnโ€™t nice. Mental illness such as depression, anxiety and even suicide has risen with society pressure to be perfect. I know itโ€™s a dark subject but please guys you wouldnโ€™t want people talking negatively about your mothers, sisters, daughters so please donโ€™t do it to us. We all have our reasons for doing what we do. We strive to give you a good session and if looks wise weโ€™re not your cop, simply move on or ask reception or mpa for a suggestion of your fantasy lady and we would be happy to help you out.
I havenโ€™t commented on a massage board in years but I thought it was important to bring attention to this subject as too many young girls are being affected by negative comments left in these boards.
Please stay safe yaโ€™ll
Love always,
Emily xo๐Ÿ˜˜
Will see you for sure because of your enlightening and intelligent response here. Iโ€™m very much looking forward to meeting a thoughtful soul like you Emily.

Man this girl gives Bbbj to every single man. I went to her last year and got the same. Im curious to know what kind of STIs she is carrying at this point.
Overall she is an amazing girl. She was by far the best experience i have ever had. She is genuinely nice and loves what she does. I would definitely repeat if i could find her availability, will not do bbbj anymore though.
I hope these girls stop doing bbbj and I hope clients stop asking bbbj too itโ€™s not safe at all

I apologize to those of you who are disappointed by my enhancements. I guess you canโ€™t please everyone lol. Iโ€™d be more than happy to suggest and help you find an MPA more suited to the look youโ€™re going for ๐Ÿฅฐ
Secondly regarding my services. When I first started in the industry I was very reserved. Obviously, you have all noticed my mileage has opened up lol. Of course itโ€™s still ymmv but as long as youโ€™re clean, respectful and take good care of yourself Iโ€™m happy to be open with you.
Thereโ€™s no need to talk poorly about an MPA gentlemen. If youโ€™re unhappy with the way someone looks simply say sheโ€™s not mcop looks wise.
Thereโ€™s enough pressure as it is in this world to look a certain way. We all have feelings. The pressure to look a certain way and constantly being judged especially in this industry leads a lot of young woman down the surgery path. I understand it can lead to a worse appearance to some of you but judging and talking down on someone isnโ€™t nice. Mental illness such as depression, anxiety and even suicide has risen with society pressure to be perfect. I know itโ€™s a dark subject but please guys you wouldnโ€™t want people talking negatively about your mothers, sisters, daughters so please donโ€™t do it to us. We all have our reasons for doing what we do. We strive to give you a good session and if looks wise weโ€™re not your cop, simply move on or ask reception or mpa for a suggestion of your fantasy lady and we would be happy to help you out.
I havenโ€™t commented on a massage board in years but I thought it was important to bring attention to this subject as too many young girls are being affected by negative comments left in these boards.
Please stay safe yaโ€™ll
Love always,
Emily xo๐Ÿ˜˜
Thanks for your input Emily. You are correct in saying that women today, more than ever before are under a lot of pressure to look a certain way. I understand this, and I feel really sorry that this is the reality that we live in. But we must all understand that we are all unique in certain ways, and we must accept that. Can you imagine how boring life would be if we all looked the same? I happen to enjoy meeting women of all different looks. I enjoy discovering all the different types of breasts, vaginas, and booties that women have. No two women are alike. And that's what makes life exciting for me. I never know what a women really looks like under her clothes, until I get intimate with her. Women should ignore all the pressures to look a certain way, and just be themselves. And let's start sending that message to all women and girls, to just accept yourself and others for who we are, and not try to be someone else, just because others prefer a certain look.

I deff donโ€™t do it unless youโ€™re clean or without asking lol but you guys are right lol no more bbbj unless youโ€™re my good regular ๐Ÿคฃ clearly not appreciated lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ You guys will be disappointed when all the good ones leave the industry because weโ€™re not appreciated ๐Ÿ˜˜

I hope these girls stop doing bbbj and I hope clients stop asking bbbj too itโ€™s not safe at all

Great work Jaywan and others in this thread... Hopefully your continued complaints will get all girls to lower their milage for everyone everywhere!

Thanks for your input Emily. You are correct in saying that women today, more than ever before are under a lot of pressure to look a certain way. I understand this, and I feel really sorry that this is the reality that we live in. But we must all understand that we are all unique in certain ways, and we must accept that. Can you imagine how boring life would be if we all looked the same? I happen to enjoy meeting women of all different looks. I enjoy discovering all the different types of breasts, vaginas, and booties that women have. No two women are alike. And that's what makes life exciting for me. I never know what a women really looks like under her clothes, until I get intimate with her. Women should ignore all the pressures to look a certain way, and just be themselves. And let's start sending that message to all women and girls, to just accept yourself and others for who we are, and not try to be someone else, just because others prefer a certain look.
Tell me youโ€™re a simp without telling me youโ€™re a simp

I know we pay for the time and attention of these girls, that being said, I cannot imagine the willpower and "acting ability" these girls have to develop to be pleasant, act like they are sexually excited and provide a realistic sensual to sexual interaction with some of the Shreks that I have seen in massage places. I'm sure it is the same on SP "dates", in calls and when some monster opens the door at an out call.
Being clean and respectful is an obvious positive point we should always be, but that doesn't cure the "revolting" level of non male pulchritude that SW are regularly exposed to. A small percentage of us are the dreamboat physically that women get turned on by. A great personality and a sense of humour helps, but alone, are not going to get their juices flowing. Point being the girls in the biz of catering to our primal urges should never be condemned for their looks, if she doesn't do it for you, politely decline her offer and move on.... and shut up about it.

I deff donโ€™t do it unless youโ€™re clean or without asking lol but you guys are right lol no more bbbj unless youโ€™re my good regular ๐Ÿคฃ clearly not appreciated lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ You guys will be disappointed when all the good ones leave the industry because weโ€™re not appreciated ๐Ÿ˜˜
90% of hoes who leave always come back since most of you are too stupid to make good money any other way. Gotta keep raking in the cash until you hit the wall. Btw I wouldnโ€™t be wasting money on all that plastic because that wonโ€™t save you, the wall is undefeated

I said I was done supporting MPA's on Onlyfans a while back, but now it's really official.
R or PG rated unless you pay tips per item.

Please stay safe yaโ€™ll
Love always,
Emily xo๐Ÿ˜˜
What a fucking victim just stfu you look like a blown up fuck doll now lol
You did your enhancements to look like a fucking moron period stop blaming society !
Nobody forced you to go under the knife and I would bet you did so cause if you hadnโ€™t your just an average looking hoe and you wouldnโ€™t be booked all the time , back in the day at Perla you could get you as a walk in so just take this cry baby shit to TERB where the mods van guys for sharing an honest opinion

All the simps on here that bought her OF which is full of PPV content are the reason why she's probably going to never work a day in the spa again, she's using it as an out and only going to keep seeing her very generous regulars and take the Jenn P route so thanks for helping us lose of one of the few girls at Premier that actually still gave good service keep simping soon we'll all be getting CBJ and paying $300 for extras like Seduction at Premier also

Haha for sure it's all the simps making her want to flee the spas!!

Definitely has zero to do with guys crucifying her for her appearance or slut shaming her for BBBJs.

And guaranteed if she wants to leave the spas there's no way it could be for any of the reasons Emily actually says in this thread herself, since so many of you guys keep insisting all the girls in the biz are nothing more than worthless lying hoes anyways, right? So why would anything she says matter at all?

Overall it's very hard to understand why Emily wouldn't want to just keep working at the spa and keep the reviews coming here on Massage Planet...

Hopefully if everyone keeps piling on and no one supports any of her other endeavours she'll change her mind and keep subjecting herself to further online abuse.

judging and talking down on someone isnโ€™t nice. Mental illness such as depression, anxiety and even suicide has risen with society pressure to be perfect. I know itโ€™s a dark subject but please guys you wouldnโ€™t want people talking negatively about your mothers, sisters, daughters so please donโ€™t do it to us.

You guys will be disappointed when all the good ones leave the industry because weโ€™re not appreciated ๐Ÿ˜˜

All the simps on here that bought her OF which is full of PPV content are the reason why she's probably going to never work a day in the spa again, she's using it as an out and only going to keep seeing her very generous regulars and take the Jenn P route so thanks for helping us lose of one of the few girls at Premier that actually still gave good service keep simping soon we'll all be getting CBJ and paying $300 for extras like Seduction at Premier also
I signed up as I wanted to see what she looked like and due to her mentioning content coming soon and no mention it would be PPV only. Her pics on Premiere are more hardcore then the content available. Videos are $9.99 up to $30.
Every other PPV OnlyFan page I've ever seen like this are Free Admission.
$10 lesson learned. At least it wasn't $300.

Last edited:
Thank you Hellena โค๏ธ Iโ€™d love to have fun with you ๐Ÿ˜ป

& Well looks like I have nothing to lose
so if you guys want something to shit talk me about hereโ€™s a link to my onlyfans
So yaโ€™ll donโ€™t waste your money hereโ€™s a free link for the next 10 people OnlyFans
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ go check out my fake bimbo appearance ๐Ÿ˜น
As long as youโ€™re talking about me and giving me attentions looks like Iโ€™m still relevant and thatโ€™s putting money in my pocket so thank youuu boysss ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ฝ

Emily sweets:

Pre surgery
Face 7 to 8
Body 8 to 8.5

Post surgery
Face 6
Body 6.5

Haha for sure it's all the simps making her want to flee the spas!!

Definitely has zero to do with guys crucifying her for her appearance or slut shaming her for BBBJs.

And guaranteed if she wants to leave the spas there's no way it could be for any of the reasons Emily actually says in this thread herself, since so many of you guys keep insisting all the girls in the biz are nothing more than worthless lying hoes anyways, right? So why would anything she says matter at all?

Overall it's very hard to understand why Emily wouldn't want to just keep working at the spa and keep the reviews coming here on Massage Planet...

Hopefully if everyone keeps piling on and no one supports any of her other endeavours she'll change her mind and keep subjecting herself to further online abuse.
Coming from her #1 Simp supporter on onlyfans you must've bought all of her PPV videos and are the frontrunner for why she'll never have to work another day in the spa so you can be her knight in shining armor and save her from all the abuse online by simping on her Onlyfans Thanks for the insight

Thank you Hellena โค Iโ€™d love to have fun with you ๐Ÿ˜ป

& Well looks like I have nothing to lose
so if you guys want something to shit talk me about hereโ€™s a link to my onlyfans
So yaโ€™ll donโ€™t waste your money hereโ€™s a free link for the next 10 people OnlyFans
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ go check out my fake bimbo appearance ๐Ÿ˜น
As long as youโ€™re talking about me and giving me attentions looks like Iโ€™m still relevant and thatโ€™s putting money in my pocket so thank youuu boysss ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
Emily i will gladly spend hundreds on you at a spa, but these OF pics/vids are pretty soft. And i don't wanna just see, i wanna touch ๐Ÿ˜†
Can't wait to see you at premier again

Shoutbox
  1. do you speak English:
    Is this just service
  2. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnamese
  3. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at Sugar Love Spa: Jennifer & Lulu. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž 437-365-2688 โ˜Ž HANA(9pm-5am) is a slim, sexy & very liberal Mexican lady with incredible services. JENNIFER is new today. Details to follow... LULU is also new today. Details later... TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  4. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, CINDY, KELLY & SUKI. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services.
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  7. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  8. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  9. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, RIYA & NEW GIRL YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups, responsive nipples, and a curvy ass. She knows all the tricks.
  10. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  11. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’˜Wednesday, โฃโค Mona, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Amy, โฃ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, RAVEN, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  16. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, DELIA & SOPHIA(11AM-8PM). 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA! Angela is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass (camera shy). DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying.
  17. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›โฃ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, small build ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  18. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค โฃNicole, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service โฃ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโค at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ‘„Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and โค Tammy, full body โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Wednesday,๐Ÿ’˜ Fifi, and โคโฃ Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Mia 25 years old and young fun Angela, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa table shower body scrub 3 girls every day ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅnew girl BoBo sexy body big boobs 36 D๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜Cici so good table shower Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366
  25. raja123456789:
    Any recomendation for vashi sanpada
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. bigguy123:
    wjt
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower body scrub ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ3 girls Coco and Jessica and Cici so sexy girls very good service deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  29. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 22ys Indian girl today &Turkish girl in Wednesday
  30. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ CANDY | MIMI (New) 19 years old, Vietnamese with a beautiful face, very young, and friendly. Must see... ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต TRACY (22), petite Japanese, young and pretty face...Satisfies All Needs... ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan โœฐ
  31. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CINDY, GIGI, NANCY & YUMI. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5โ€™1โ€
  32. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily.
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnamese
  34. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, LULU & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy with curve body sexy Coco and sweet GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, EVELYN & NINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 Lbs! Spinner!
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  40. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต
  41. Willtry:
    Top day spa
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, EVA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa table shower body scrub 3 girls every day ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCici deep tissue massage Jessica so nice girl very good service sexy body Coco so good table shower body scrub massage 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  48. monkeypal288:
    Looking for couples massage in Vaughan got recco?
  49. michellecaviar:
    Independent mobile massage michelle 226-455-5845
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3girls Cici Mia and Jenny table shower body scrub every one so nice girl ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
Back