EDEN @Lor Mambong aka Holland V

hmm...ok...email to me your Review on this new gem..."[email protected]"...
i'll be around there this weekend...may drop by if can get the wife out of the way for a while...hehe...

Hi ppl,

Managed to PM u guys who asked for it. It was a four part series Review hope those guys who recieved it. Pls feel Reviewee to gimme any feedback on my Review k? Those guys who did not recieved the Review. Am sorry man. dun feel really comfortable in giving u. cos no history of ur posting here very diff to determine if u r the party poopper(AV ppl) or not. FYI thos who PM me by 11/7/2004 should have recieved my Review liao.Enjoy!

ayah! error message sorry if this is posted twice!

anyway, notice no one has update this thread for long time so I will use the chance to post my first ever Review. very excited!!

actually, can be two Reviews in one.....tried to post first one last week and rec'd error message.....too lazy to type again until now...

so, Review#1 - Eden - Gina
First time at Eden last week, recep says $44 for 1 hr, but promotion for 1.5 hrs. no time so i din ask how much. rooms OK, towel seems clean, but din wear the shorts jus wear my own. anyway go in an change, lie down, in comes Gina - mid-20s Malaysian gal, claims local but i think just PR. medium height, ok face, starts to give massage.....massage OK (7/10), nice and sexy, good warm up....Gina attitude quite good (6.5/10)....not so chatty but quite Reviewiendly......massage lasts for around 40 mins, then turn over and she ask what special?
HJ - $50
BJ or BM/HJ - $80
FJ - never ask, think she will do but anyway rooms in Eden only semi-private and can hear a lot

so, i wanna try BM - she strip (top half only) - tits are only 6/10 (probably 32B but a bit sag and too soft...not so good for BM feeling u know what i mean ;) ). anyway, this is when Gina becomes less fun - attitude now quite robotic.....BM only 3-4 mins then HJ 3-4 mins - seems like trying to rush.....so overall BM (3/10) and HJ (5/10)......but - because i am kinda mad she want to be so quick, decide 2 finish by aim at her chest for making me rush..much better in the end!!!

Review#1 - Eden - Name? sorry u bros will hate me but cannot remember (maybe chauncey?). anyway, got afternoon off today so want to try what is 1.5 hr promotion.....recep says $55, ok lah i go in and change.....tell her i wan different girl this time so she sends me PRC girl around 27-28 (she says 25 yrs old but i think is a bit older).....anyway, attitude quite good (8.5/10) but speak almost no english mandarin only....chat a bit she say is is fukien but come to s'pore 7 yrs ago with parents and now is PR. i guess she is doing this line a while as her massage is also not bad (7/10)....a bit soft but knows better what places to press and can really get quite sexy.....tease here tease there.....veri nice.

anyway, this is where i think this girl get bonus points.....she ask me turn over and i tell her eventually want HJ......she nod and just keep massaging a while.....then, i sit up and start to kiss lightly her ear and neck....see can turn her on......well immediately she take off her top and let me know she is quite ok.....can play and kiss her breasts and - when kiss her neck and hold her she will moan softly in ur ear......

so playful, can tell she is becoming quite turn on. try to unbutton her jeans but she say cannot, she is aReviewaid.....so, just kiss and play for 20-30 mins....sitting on edge of the bed, i get her to sit with one of my legs between her legs and let her just move up and down......veri sexi....also because ur worried other people will hear so u try to be quiet..... :) anyway, after a while, i lie down and she finish HJ.....then continue massage legs another 15 mins.....wah become hard again.....think of asking her for another HJ (i think she will) but worried cannot perform for my g/f tonight so nevermind this time....

so, never discuss price but give her $50 afterwards as i think is standard Eden price for HJ and anyway i am quite impressed with her service

overall Review: chauncey (sorry other bros must ask her actual name)
looks: 6.5/10 - a bit of xtra tummy and complexion can be better
massage: 7/10 - not too soft
attitude: 8.5/10 - quite playful and sexi moaning
HJ - 8.5/10 - can touch and kiss a lot...wish she wear a skirt though as cannot undo jeans
BJ - never try
FJ - never try....maybe not because Eden not so private....then again, ask other bros to recce and find out? probably this one will be quite good if you can turn her on properly first

sorry i write so much but anyway is my first Review so hope u guys can appreciate the info and try urself. eden i think is better on weekday afternoon if possibly, as Holland V. i think too crowded for my taste on weekend and nighttime. Eden just beside 2 bars so if u go dinnertime or later maybe u have to walk so close to other people sitting right beside entrance door.....

Its been ages since last visit Eden. Any bros know who's still there (the old batch)??Is Ella still there??Missed her massage and wanna try her again and see got special or not??Any bros know where Annie or Jenny gone to??The last time I heard Reviewom one of the bro was that Jenny got a shop (with her bf) in Orchard area leh....she was the gem in Eden boy...suck queen of the season...

Thanks.

Ella is still there and still good-at least I enjoy her session :p . There are also some new girls. Maybe some bro can try and post some Review :rolleyes: .

So bro, wanna give some Review on Ella??Me went there so many time but only manage to have her once and nothing happened. What about u??Got any excitement with her??Tell leh...Her neh neh are a bit small but not so bad after all.U manage to bonk her??

Reviewom hearsay, Jenny started business at Orchard Towers, a small place with about 2 bed space - level 2 or 3, near the pub going areas of OT. cannot tell you source or else my pot will be broken .... and I can be easily identified.

Bro, didnot do it as that is not the reason I go there. I like this place for the good massage plus some excitement - the amount of excitement depend on the chemistry and whether you are a smooth operator.
If you just want to bonk, you may as well go to some HC with probably younger & prettier gals, pay and get what you want.

Hi all

Just came back Reviewom EDEN. I am a regular there and I am quite ok wif the gals n svc so far but this time, it really dissappoint me....

Was ard the area today, so I din make any appointment, I just walk in. I ask Ah Gal got any new PRC gal or not. She said yes. OK, then I proceed to cubicle as normal.

Then came a gal, I think in late 20s. Forgot her name. But she claimed she is a PRC who got a singapore citizenship. She used to work in JC for 6mths but today is her 2nd day in EDEN. Then after some small talk, she ask me want to do body scrub or not? She say +$10, then I told her no need as I dun intend to have any scrub either. But then she keep pesterin for the next 10mins or so....and at the same doing nothing!! Then she say she not eaten yet...so after the session+scrub, we got makan..I just told her no need AGAIN for the scrub but ok for the makan session!!! But she still pestering...Then ok, I tot maybe i just give the mgt face since so far this place did not dissappoint me...just try the body scrub...so I finally agreee... Then she went out to bring her barang barang waited for couple of mins...

When she came in, her phone rang, she was talking on phone and 1 hand applying the scrub on my back the other holding the phone.. Then never mind...she hang up few mins later...So she began small talk again.... This time she is hinting me the svc and price....Then I told her I am the regular here..But I am not aware of the kinda of price she quoted..Then I told her I only got this amt for hj as I always do wif my regular gal. Then she give me all sorts of reasons....Saying no lah...times change lah blah blah...Then I told her..since we cannot agree on the price...maybe I will just have the message ONLY...so no need for svc...She then suddenly become very quiet...I think for a few mins... Then she start to small talk again...trying to seduce me....saying all the crap reasons...Then I started to get high...so she knows my weakness...so I finally agree...ok $30 hj...

Then I try to raba-raba her...She dun allow!!! She say her pussy and breast are VERY NICE...NICER than most gals here..becos she never got baby...I tot wad a crap reason!! But I just play along...I ask her to let me see...

Then you know wad?? She say see mus pay $50 more!!!! Then I am shock!! But her hands are still doing the job...I try to push away...but she still hold on and stroke faster....I am so high..then she keep asking me want or not!!! I just say NO!!! Later, she say ok...$40 in total for just lowering her top for me to feel. U know...I am already so high...So I agree loh..WTF!!! Horny me!!

Then I came in no time....After the whole thing...I really fed up!! I just felt like kanna cheated... But I am aware that I am also the willing party...So I cannot blame anybody...

Guess wad...I did not mention anything at all abt massage rite?? Bcos right Reviewom the beginning, there isnt any....Then I ask her got anymore time left? She say dun have...Then she ask me to go bathe...Fine..I go bathe and come back to dress up.

This time...I am really piss off...She sense tat I am not happy...She ask me why....I just tell her that I am pissed off....But later I told her..I cannot blame anybody..becos I agree wif the price...(at the point when I am so high though) And I told her that I just pay for the experience gained Reviewom her...She just smile.... Then she told me got another 5mins ask me want to massage or not??

I told her no need liao...so fed up....but she know I am angry...so she ask me to sit on the bed...then she just do some crap pressing of my neck...for 1 or 2 mins...Then I just pay her after that....

I know she is trying to please me AFTER that...But I mean..if she really good in her svc and attitude...If customer say no means no....We have our own budget (I mus say I m not rich..but enuf to have a quick release) I even tell her since we cannot agree on the price...I dun want the svc!! I know they r there to earn money...but she does not need to play this kinda game rite...making u "high"..then jack up the price as u go "higher" !! This is not the name of the game...

In the end, I pay

$45 (1hr) + $10(scrub) +$40 (svc) = $95 (min raba raba!!!) and most of all........No massage!!!! (Only when she see I angry, then do abit of pressing on the neck 1 - 2mins )

I am writing this to vent my anger...but of course...I dun wanna get flame for ppl saying I gave false Review to tarnish the reputation of the place.. I got no problem wif the mgt there...In fact, I feedback to Ah Gal, she say she will feedback to her boss. Also to let the bros here know there is this gal existance there...If you wanna try her...please be careful wif her tactics...

heard Reviewom several bro that chris is leaving soon - anyone knows where she's going or got her h/p?

oso heard they got male accupuncture sinseh now and female customers coming in for treatment. how to play? anyone can confirm status?

Was walking around Holland V in an afternoon, with very light drizzle. Actually looking for some serious massage for my back. Eden's sign seems to be saying it's traditional massage for headaches, insomia or some other minor medical conditions. So, up I went to the blue colour theme joint.

Met by the recept/cashier - nice fleshy and got good cleavage man. So ask her if you could massage me, but no, she doesn't. Then, I say, what about me massaging her then. She said no, and recommended Kelly to me.

This place is supposed to be a serious Chinese physiotheraphy and TCM centre, with all boxes and bottles of medicine on display and posters of acupoints and so forth, but just looking at the recept, I already thought that she doesn't fit into that environment, even though she wear a white gown over that cleavage revealing dress with half the thighs exposed. Then, on the way to the loo, met a masseuse with short skirt and tube, but with white gown over. It simply doesn't gel - revealing dress in a medical decor, which is like trying to sell dog meat with a mutton signboard!

Kelly came in, OK looking like just below 30 years, in a tube and very, very short skirt. Massage was proper as a massage is supposed to be. I suppose that the short skirt is convenient for her to climb up the bed to do the back pressing with the weight transfer on the palms.

I wasn't really in the mood for any special. This was one of the better massage that I have for a long time. When I turned over, I got a good look at her, and she looked much better than I thought, maybe, my eyes were not quite adapted to the dim light. Becos she saw that my didi was still asleep all the while and there wasn't any reaction, she didn't asked. Her attitude was great all the way even without any special.

Kelly the name
Age 28 or so
Body: 6/10 small size
Boobs: ?
Massage: 9/10
HJ/FJ: not tried yet
RTF: yes, to try it in a couple of days time.

was feeling horny last week..... decided to go check out Eden....
Got 1 girl call Stella, says her age 27. The looks ok lah but her boobs are big siah.... went into the room strip down and waited for her.
The massage not bad lah..... not like some who anyhow rub rub abit then call it massage.
30mins later she pop the golden qns, i ask how much? 50 for hj, 80 for bj dun offer fj... cos the cubicle only covered by a curtain. Ask for hj plus she massage me with her boobs...
Her service very good.... her hj skill make me almost cum immediately... have to tahan else waste money leh. She very playful, one hand on my didi the other rubbing my chest. She took her own sweet time on my didi making the experience heaven. Finally i cum on her breast.
sorri bro if my Review not good cos english not good :p

Name: Stella
Look: 6/10
Body: 9/10 ( Her figure ichiban. The boobs i think 36c/d)
HJ: 9/10 ($50)
BJ: Never try (she says $80)
FJ: Not offered
RTF: yeah once store enough M cos on the way out saw a pretty young girl interviewing for job.
Total damage: forgot entrance fee... think is $45 for 1 hour + $80 special

yes, used to be very regular at this place. but one by one, jenny, annie and now ella have left. any bros have similar ladies to recommend there. tried a kelly but not to my liking......

any new updates on this place in a while? i was there end feb last time and service by horny old auntie (40 y.o). i ask only for HJ ($50 - 5/10) but who keep begging me 2 f**k her say she is v. horny.

really scare me 2 go back but is convenient location so if can tell me any new girl then maybe can book ahead to make sure avoid this auntie.

appreciate any help Reviewom bros!

ok....forget my last post as today decide to take risk and try eden again. fortunate to avoid old aunty! anyway as usual recep is v. Reviewiendly and assign me 1 indonesia chinese girl. did not get her name but says has been there near 3 months. is 28-32 y.o. and v.good massage skills - not 2 much oil and very good rhythm pressure. use up almost 1 hr just good massage.

Review:
name: dunno, sorry was so tired forgot to ask!! is indonesian-chinese
body: 7.5/10 (fair skin, good complexion, nice curves)
breast: 6/10 (a bit sag, but nice big nips)
massage: 9/10 (has formal training and certificate)
HJ: 7/10 (play w balls and take time, allow autoroam top but not bottom)
BJ/FJ - did not try
damage:$45 entry + $50 (just handover typical eden price w/out ask, maybe can bargain)
Personality: v.cheerful but not GFE
RTF: definite for massage skill, best have had in eden

bro, since she is so horny and wanna fuck you, you should have ask her to pay you insteadm since you are servicing her old engine.........but I am sure she gave you a good one right??lau go sometimes can be very shiok one ok!!whats her name??Next time go there should tell recept NOT to give her to me...... :D

bro pui ong,
happy to tell u i DON't know this one's name....i try beri hard 2 forget entire experience otherwise have nightmare....when bonking gf suddenly think of this one, i die, cannot perform :eek: not shiok !

anyway u get her u will know....age 40+, complexion bad, figure bad (fat stomach and fat thighs, flab everywhere), i think only suitable for proper massage (ok her massage skill not bad) but maybe just try her luck with some customer here or there for extra $$$...

Yup, renting with a flatmate at a 3 rm flat in AMK :D
Used to send her back, after bonking her in hotel and in her room, FOC, of course. She's very lonely and hence passionate and gets very wet . She usually changed to her thong when I book her at Eden before, Once she did not wear panties . Love their nurse uniform. She loves cunninglingus, Boy can she suck too, make her high via 69 1st :)

Is this Ella Still in EDEN.....

Last heard in Feb that they got Viet gals too must call to book.... Was told by the busty recept

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💘💋💐Saturday, 💗💓 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. 💓 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  3. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣🔴Saturday, . 💋 Kelly 💞 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  5. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💯💥💋Saturday, 💘  Anna, 💕💋model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby,💕💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, ❤ Nancy, 💋popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💋 Jessica,💞 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. ❣ 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  8. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💕a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💥Saturday, 💞💋 Vivian, 💘tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💋💥Saturday, 💖💞Tina 💋/ Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top finish, 💞Lisa 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  20. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. GameOn:
    Un
  33. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  34. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  35. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  39. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  46. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator