dance bars in navi mumbai

Hope forum members who visit today to dbs/obs will update the closing time and section conditions.

I have opt out to visit bars till its 400 paar Lol
I mean result day.

Last edited:
Hope forum members who visit today to dbs/obs will update the closing time and section conditions.

I have opt out to visit bars till its 400 paar Lol
I mean result day.
No improvement as of now, visited Savli, Bela, Center Point, MH 43, Shampagne, Kapal & they were closing around 10 to 10:30 pm.

After that gone to Clubs to have more liquor & they were open till 1 am, don't understand why such discrimination.

LE was checking people for drink & drive at Palm Beach Road.

Good news is that Silver Point which got shut few years back is re - opening, tentatively around 10th June.

Sent from my SM-A047F using Tapatalk

Belapur OBs closed by 9:30
Tight police checking.

Vashi OBs shut by 12:15.
Vashi DBs closed by 10:15

The lure of watching girls on floor and chasing a new one is catching on me

With fav back at home, had planned an evening out with the other.
But then she called me to ask whether she can cancel our outing and go to ofc as ofc told her to come. I didn't want her to lose on her earning and so canceled our outing. She wanted me to come at usual time.

So went to this DB, met some awesome forum members who called me by themselves. Bonded well for further meetings.

DB shut down and the forum members, being long veteran to me, coatwalas advised me not to go for the girl whom I danced as she doesn't go out.
But there lies the adventure for me.
It may be hit or miss. But the hunt is the experience.

After DB, went to Belapur OB, reached at 10:30. It was getting cleaned. So called the OB girl who promptly asked me to come to eatery beside SC.
3 girls were gossiping after dinner.
She said Sorry and that she also didn't know that this would happen. So dropped her at her apartment after some cuddle and kiss at car.

But the lure of watching OB girls breathing fire on floor took me to the Vashi OB.
Had a good time ending with one dance for me when the girl stopped and told me to carry on with many patrons standing on their feet and later shaking my hand and asking my name.

After a long time played
MAGENTA RIDDIM by DJ Snake.

OB got closed at 12:15 and girls downstairs asking me abt when is my fav coming back. Even the partner and rickwala asked me the same question.
I guess we should be more discreet.

P.S. : MK Bhai, I know u read posts.

That day I forgot to bid goodbye to you for which I am Sorry. U r a gem of a person.
Your warmth is shown by your immediate smile and hug.

Last edited:
Hello Monger friends I was on a summer trip to ooty and coorg just landed back in the city and read the entire weeks posts which disappoints me that LE checking and section tight.

Same Scenes at KDMC n Ulhasnagar Belt!
All closed by 9:30

Only Way to enjoy is start early end early!

Both Wallet n Family happy !

Cheers!
Bond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Thursday night i was travelling from kalyan towards vashi and around 10:30 most of the shilphata bars looks open to me. Lights were on,cars were parked and bar people were standing outside the bar.
Although didn’t checked myself as i was with my family member but it looks like they were open around 10:30 on Thursday.

Guys just a random information I got 3-4 days ago from my sources ( my sources are not bar staff or bar girls as most of u knows that)
Even before the situation got worst around NM i had posted on forum before that LE are planning to have a crackdown at Nm bars.

How much bar people tell you that section will be normal soon.
Don’t trust them.
Plan your visit according to your comfort.
Be ready to prepare of closing of bar even when you enter and order your drinks.

Try avoid drink and drive ( only precautions to take at current scenario)

Even after Election results the situation will take time to normalise.

Don’t rush for bars now
Be safe
Enjoy the girls and drinks during the monsoon.

Bro, I think you did not understand what i am trying to say. To understand mongering you can just rtff. The seniors if they go around with him will definitely understand what he is.

The self boasting posts of this guy causes boredom and annoyance. I am not saying he is a bad guy but it is definitely a case of HPD. He needs attention and desire to be noticed. MP and this guy fall in the same category. You seem to be new to dance bar world.

@whoami#4819 bro, same reply for you. Instead of self boasting he could have shared your group mongering escapades which would have been more interesting.

Happy mongering. Good night guys.

Hello bhai @Anup Chillar , in response to your validation of @Maverick2 , I have mongered with him many times. He is a gem of a person and very helpful. I have met his fav and regular multiple times. FYO , he ain't a very high spender, but a regular in most Bars ( SN , Natraj etc). He has a unique dancing style that makes him stand out and noticed by one and all.

I understand it might be frustrating for you to read his FR and not able to connect with. But, I have experienced most of what he mentions here first hand with him specially at SN and Natraj earlier.

His reports here and tips while chatting with him have immensely helped me in understanding the mongering world.

Typing this response since you asked for an alibi.

I would suggest just ignore if you don't believe what to read .

Peace my brother .....

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Malang road bars In KDMC,kashish and the bar beside kashish, Pingara and Dombivli bars mela,Lotus are completely shut down Today.
Does anyone know what's happening...?

1) Government Pressure
2) Election Pressure
3) Media Pressure
4) Society Pressure ( people started to over react and now everyone thinks themselves like of intellectual)

All of this 4 pressure are cause of that Pune incident.
Today there was one similar case happened in other state ( doesn’t remember but i think its Rajasthan)
Media started reporting all these cases and people start judging all the drinkers as criminals.

Still I don’t understand what is the purpose of only closing ladies bar when general bars and clubs and wine shops are open.

They should only check the vehicles for drink and drive and rest all bars should be allowed to open respective to their working hours.

Heard today that we might start getting relief from Friday night.
Let’s hope for the best.

1) Government Pressure
2) Election Pressure
3) Media Pressure
4) Society Pressure ( people started to over react and now everyone thinks themselves like of intellectual)

All of this 4 pressure are cause of that Pune incident.
Today there was one similar case happened in other state ( doesn’t remember but i think its Rajasthan)
Media started reporting all these cases and people start judging all the drinkers as criminals.

Still I don’t understand what is the purpose of only closing ladies bar when general bars and clubs and wine shops are open.

They should only check the vehicles for drink and drive and rest all bars should be allowed to open respective to their working hours.

Heard today that we might start getting relief from Friday night.
Let’s hope for the best.
But many were open in between this closed ladies bars.

Bro, I think you did not understand what i am trying to say. To understand mongering you can just rtff. The seniors if they go around with him will definitely understand what he is.

The self boasting posts of this guy causes boredom and annoyance. I am not saying he is a bad guy but it is definitely a case of HPD. He needs attention and desire to be noticed. MP and this guy fall in the same category. You seem to be new to dance bar world.

@whoami#4819 bro, same reply for you. Instead of self boasting he could have shared your group mongering escapades which would have been more interesting.

Happy mongering. Good night guys.
I really think these two cannot get out of their addiction so they have become flag bearers of their own addiction.

After amazing fuck with Russian babe wanted to visit LB to kill the boredom, the mind definitely needs some refreshment on weekends, as per plan visited Savli to check on a girl whom I like, she was standing near my table & passing smiles, management people confirmed she doesn't go out & suggested few options, I just wanted to kill time & called her few times, asked some questions & she was ready to accompany in club, bar got closed around 10 pm, she told me to give my no, I gave my no to coatwala to give it to her so she can contact me but that asshole demanded 1000 rs tip for that lol, I decided I will directly take the no from the chick than wasting money on this bastard, had invited Kabir bro but he couldn't make it on time, then we left for MH.

Ordered my fav Carlsberg & waited for chicks to arrive, there were no new faces, less amount of chicks as compared to Savli & very dull atmosphere so we left as it got shut around 11 pm due to low collection.

Reached KK OB, best decision, greeted by staff, they were enquiring about my ex, ordered Vodka & scanned collection, there were few girls who were OB standard, rest Avg & known, one particular group was sitting with over a Lakh & making one chick dance, atmosphere was good as compared to other two bars.

Best thing is it was still operational till 12:30 - 1 am till I left, bid adieu to Kabir bro & had few more large pegs of Vodka & finally ended my fun - filled mongering night.

Happy mongering, LK69

FR for tonight -

Started with Sneha around 3:30 pm but it was overloaded with patons, then visited Kishore & same scene, while checking stock in last inner room met Pranaygna bro, but told him that I will leave for Mayur.

Entered & had a round, not much good stock, but one MILF seemed decent so after confirming with her on service, sat with her on corner table, due to overdrinking on previous night felt uneasy in morning so ordered Juice, the MILF was quite good & reciprocative in DFK, she had the same name as my 1st GF, after 10 mins Juice came, asked her to give me head & back massage, she was obliging to my orders, I felt quite relaxed, had loads of DFK & hugs with her, she told she was working in Sunil bar before, took her no after almost 1 hr fun, settled bill & left, had some Vodka in Dasil Gents bar & proceeded to Deepika around 6:30 pm.

Very few chicks were there, ordered 90 ml Vodka, waited for the chicks, after sometime there came a chick who I found worthy, slim, fair & decent in looks, asked her to come at my table, I told her that I was bored alone & asked her to give me company, she obliged, initial few minutes I was just chatting with her & getting to known her, she told that she is from UP, her parents are divorced & she stays with her younger brother & mother in a rented apartment in Nerul, she also told that after DB she sometimes work in Crazy Star OB, I told her about myself & now that we knew each other, I asked her to dance on Saki Saki, her dance was good enough, the staff is pestering kind if you let them know that you are loaded with cash, made her dance on "Ya habibi" as per her request, few more songs Dilbar Dilbar, Lazy Lamhe, etc her dance was okayish, in between she asked my permission to perform on other table & asked me that will I get angry if she does so, I told her if it was 21 y/o LK I would be, but I was told by my muse that it is her job & I learnt this thing quickly, she danced at other table & then I asked her to perform on "Kuwama Doob Jaungi"

She had informed me that bar would close around 9:30 pm so I left early as I was hungry & wanted more drinks, had fries & Vodka at my fav bar & ended the night on a high.

Happy mongering, LK69

Last edited:
Yesterday went to Karishma bar after Lk bro and Marverick bro shared the location
Didn’t know how i missed it as it is at very common location between heaven and bikanerwala.

Reached around 8 pm ( was early)
Door man taken me to lift where one girl was entering in lift.
He asked me to go to 2nd floor and on that floor the girl guided me to entrance ( she was among one of them i think)

Entered only 2-3 guests and 2-3 girls were there.
Setup was very good which give u a vibe of a perfect ob place.
Ordered drinks and started watching ipl.

There management people recognised me from different bar so no problem of getting good treatment.

Found one old girl from other bar.

Made 2-3 girls dance

New place and pro and cons of this bar:

Pro:

Very good setup with clear view of girls.Good working new acs and furniture.

They didn’t serve adulterated drinks like other vashi dbs.

Girls are good at level of db ( ob will come after 4th june they said)

Staffs Dj management all are nice and cooperative.They don’t force for tips like of few other bars.

Most important washroom is of ob standard which is very clean but its location is just weird.

Cons: They can improve girl quality and quantity
I still give race upper hands among all the dbs of Nm.

So after spending 2 hours consuming drinks and watching dance paid the bill and was going to left for other bar.

The old girl was waiting on the stairs and started talking.
Manager asked her ki jaane do sir ko to which she replied 5 minute baat kerna hai.

They opened vip for us for talk.
Had slept with this girl before when she used to work in other bar.
They asked if i want to spend some time in vip as most of the ob will be closed at vashi and belapur soon.
Thought of giving there vip a few minutes.

And there vip service was also very good.
Within 5 minutes everything like drinks cigarettes girl drinks were on table.
Dj putted 10 songs in line and the girl itself operating the dj laptop and playing the songs which she wanted to dance.
All people were outside and didn’t come in without knocking the door unlike other vips.One issue in there vip is there is one camera there but it was off but its not a good thing for mongers as it can breach their privacy

In vip the girl performed what every girl do in vips
Have spend few hours with her.
Paid bill and left
Girl wanted to drop me at her home nearby as it was late and police was checking vehicles just beside heaven.

Dropped her home and reached home.
The full weekend visit of bars end

Taking a break till election results
Hope section get normal after that which is highly unlikely looking at current pressure from Government.
Thanks for sharing the detail information. I will try to visit Karishma bar soon and hope it will meet with expectation as you described!!!

Thanks for sharing the detail information. I will try to visit Karishma bar soon and hope it will meet with expectation as you described!!!
Please read my post again.
Don’t go with over expectations.
I just appreciated their setup furnitures and staff behaviour.
Most important thing at db/ob is the quality of girls which is only average here.

I had a good time because i found one known girl there who was comfortable and open with me otherwise on 1st day at new bar I don’t keep high hopes.

Shoutbox
  1. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  2. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Friday, 💋💞 Nana, 💝small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body girl, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  9. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  11. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋🔴Friday, 💞💋 Judy, 💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. Kelly 💋 ☎️647 352-1588☎️
  14. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💥💋💞Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💞 abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality, excellent finish... 💞 Kim, 💗💝gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💘💞 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment 💋 Gaga, 💞💋medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, firm treatment and over the top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💋Friday, 💘💞 Tracy, 💋💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. 💞💖 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💯💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  22. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💥💋Friday, ❣💞 Emily,💋💋 friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  23. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  24. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  31. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  32. Sparkling Spa:
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
  34. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
  37. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Cassy🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Nina🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  40. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Ivy big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina with curve body, sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, PREETI and CHLOE are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Kayla and Wendy are available today! 😊 Thursday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, KAVYA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, SARIKA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator