Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

color map of boystown, courtesy of Cool Beans

Cool glad to see yall are still here, fuck one for me it tj. nl thread has dried up some but looking forward to reading post on tj

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
Hey patman18,
Still around, but on US west coast currently. Tijuana has some fine pussy, too.
Will head back Texas way sometime this summer.
You might check this board in the Philippines to read Spaz' latest.
That fucking guy is my hero. Gotta be the funniest fucking monger on the planet.
Later,
LBFM Luver

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
In response to Spasmid. Yeh I am sure some of the Gringo's know some chic's have dicks and all the Mexicans do. To each there own. Later at night I have seen Mexican's drive in and request a skirt raise before an offer made.

Perhaps with age I will deviate as well but for now the opposite sex physically and mentally stimulates me. Perhaps fear keeps me on the straight and narrow. (see below)
Probably other than some kind of guilt a blow job can be rather harmless.

I do have an older lady friend (who does my housekeeping for a very reasonable price) in Houston that likes my company, a good beverage, a few Soma's and a little extra spending cash.... (for gas) Turn the lights down low and she give the best blow job I have ever ever ever had. I can only assume someone with a cock could probably know the right friction and pressure points better than someone who grew up without a pecker to play with. With time she has even learned how I like it better. She never shows much interest in fucking so perhaps once or twice of plugging her made me realize either she loved to suck cock or enjoyed the buzz and small spending money. And no I am not going to give you her # Why spoil her.

I have had very good luck with independent house-keepers in Houston. This one has lasted the longest. Seems when she is on the cock ___ I mean the clock time is of no matter. Sometimes have to take a rest if I get all worked up and held back too long. Nothing beats true love, relationships, orgasms together but this is the best money can buy for now unless I was Donald Trump. Remember the lights stay on low and so does my budget.

As for the chicks with Dicks. Boystown is the place to find them. I did see a mid 20 something guy come running out of the Western carrying his clothes and throwing up. His better option would have been a good germ killing cloth or IF a good mouth-wash.
I think baby wipes have the right ingredients with a pleasant smell as well.

Check it out before you go and take the right one. Carry a small back-pack with things, lotions and toys that might help. I even carry some summers eve douche in case a condom breaks. The girls will remember your consideration if you are a frequent flyer. One friend of mine bought an antiseptic hand towel and tidyed up before a blow job when we both had a girl each in the room. When the girls lips touched her lips she re-coiled like an electricuted cat. (the video was disrupted) Some antiseptics for hands are extremely bitter and burn like hell.

So anyway if you guide any more truckers around tell those cock-suckers to make sure Mr. Sperm does not enter their system. Only takes once and getting anal sex is the best way. For the giver it might only take a little scratch on the pecker and if the (thing) wanted it up the ass you were probably not the first that night, week, month or year.

For me the girls always say GRANDE (big) to flatter me. I am not small but not movie making material. Only 2 times in my life has a girl wanted it up the ass. Perhaps I am not running in the right circles for brown round? Generally when a guy friend tells me his date wanted it up the ass is a good indicator that his ego is much bigger than his... Several girls confirm this.

From my education Butt Fucking seem risky business. If one of your truck drivers that slips away from time to time and also does the girly girls should not be followed behind.

No punn intended

I did have the opportunity to date a doctor some 15 years back, maybe more. She had to to do continued education and it was ussually before a big college game. Both times the topic was STD's by chance, timing or what I don't know. Maybe to keep me on the straight and narrow? Self protection?

I am just glad I don't want to take it up the ass or give it up the ass. Apparently the receiver always has slight hemoraging (tearing of the asshole) that can lead to H.I.V. sperm to enter the blood stream.

Apparently the Germans did some studys on this by injecting sperm directly into prisoners veins. Even perfectly healthy sperm broke down all natural defenses to infection. Imagine a sick sperm. Who wants Hep C.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hey fellas whats up here LBFM and SPAZ are yall still around I guess Im hung on the other site but I will always be back here from time to time to see whats up.I miss the momngering wisdom I get off here. Well later

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Oh-my-God!!! You don't mean... ??

Why do you think there are so many of them? I asked a worker at the old Dallas Cowboys, now the Western, if most of the customers knew what the deal was.

She said, "Well... most of the Mexican boys know".

I said, "How about the Gringo boys?" She said, "Yeah... most of them know too."

That's some funny shit!!

I've been down there lots of times with truckers, I hook up with them three or four to a cab, to save money.

Or I go in a van or limo from the old truck stop on Santa Maria, usually with about six guys.

These are guys that go down there all the time, some of them. And there are relative newbies.

Numerous times, in the first bar over the first beer, one of them has said something like, "Well, I think I'll walk around a little bit... I'll catch up with you guys later." A loner.

I usually excuse myself after they leave, and follow them, out the door of Tamyko or Papagayo, look up the street, and they are disappearing into the front door of Hollywood or Western, or headed to some place on back street or third street. It's so predictable, not to mention highly amusing.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Whats up thread is dying I figure like myself everyone is recovering from the holidays but no discussions no nothing. What about the trip this month is it still on I want to make this one but again Im not sure if I will be able to but i will try. Heres a topic for discution new years sucked what about the rest of our holidays are they as bad or what.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Spazmid,

Good to hear from someone with some age and common sense. I probably have a few years on you though. I had 27 years Military service, ground pounder and ended up in army aviation.

I have never had any trouble (not counting an occosional small $10 to $20 max) donation to a Mexican cop when in the border towns.

I totally agree that is the way you carry your self as well as being aware of where you are and who is around you that discourages trouble. I am not a big guy, just average size with what is left of a head of grey hair. I only speak a very small amount of "Mexican Spanish" but get buy around the various BT's. I have made some friends in NL BT, over the years. I did not get down last year, first time in about 10 years. I hae been down for about 15 years. I did stay in El Paso, Jaurez for about 3 to 4 weeks this year.

I did make friends with a regional Federales Supt. one time. Life was good until they moved him when Fox became president. All I had to do with the street cops was mention El Patrons name and no problem.

It does pay to keep a some extra cash on you. NEVER argue with the cops, you are on their turf and you are going to loose. I have offered to go to headquarters with one. That usually brings the $ down as they know the Chief will get all the $ if you go.

If you drive, do not drink and keep any riders sober enough to keep their mouth shut if you are stopped.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Anybody doing N.L. on turkey week-end. Wed and Thursdays might not be so slow since it is deer season.

I know about the pick-up bars in town but feel safer in B.T.

Other than shopping for junk or getting dental work done is there anything else to do in N.L. or even Larado if I walked back across the bridge.

If anybody is going to N.L. take note. THe police even searched me and I was in a taxi. Don't have an alchohlic drink or even a tiny pocket knife.

I have never had a N.L. cop try to plant someting on me or charge me with something I did not do. Mostly has to do with staying fairly sober and obeying the law.

I always use a condom for sex but a lot of the girls in the past would go without a condom if we went Bill CLinton style. I think there must be a new doctor now because women were very very condom or semen concerned. The other thing that has changed is women seem more position friendly without saying that is extra 10.00 dollars.

If you are a newbie read what others write. Some bars are not what they seem.

If some girl is trying to entice you by showing her tits and rubbing your dick thru your pants.... chances are the other hand will go into the cash pocket just about the time she MISTAKENLY sqeezes your balls to hard.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I thought these Google Earth pics might be interesting for noobs and others alike.

1. CoolBean's map again.

2. That's Papagayo just below "Nuevo Laredo MX".

3. From the other direction... that's the Western at the bottom with "2005" on the roof.

4. It's not the HoJo anymore, it's called something else. But it's the tall cylindrical building. I used to stay there often.

5. The bridges, from the west.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Yes, but in Nuevo Laredo most of them are killed by stray bullets during drunken Cinco De Mayo celebrations.

In San Antonio... well, come to think of it, samey-same. Those trigger-happy Mexicans!!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I look forward to going down and tearing up BT with you guys in the near future! It would be an honor!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Why is that funny? San Antonio had 87 murders all of last year. NL, with a fraction of the population already has had several hundred.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
To add to your equation on supply and demand. You have to factor in what the girls are willing to live on. If 2 years ago they made $400 a night and had a great life, they still may be willing to do the same job for $150 a night and would still have a fairly good life. Also, the law of supply and demand does not impose itself moderately and in small corrective measures. It usually happens pretty quick, i.e. the bottom falls out. One lady drops her prices, gets all the business, then others follow. Sort of a race to the bottom. Also, if people believe that things are that bad, a $5 drop in price will not bring in a flood of customers. But, say a $25 drop might. There is a price that men would be willing to risk whatever dangers they believe that NL has to get laid. It is funny to see people who live in Houston/San Antonio say NL is to dangerous.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hey Bud,
Glad to see you back 'over here'.
Your stories are the best on here.
From one old sailor to another, I hope to monger with you one day.
I extended that invitation to jj earlier.
Hell, I'd probably roundtrip you outta DFW just to enjoy the company.
Keep it up (the good work)
LBFM Luver

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Well, yeah... OK, Joe, I got all that. I understand that can happen. Girls will be bitches, and can overcharge. But if guys are not coming to NLBT, sooner or later the law of supply and demand must assert itself as it always does.

If the customers are few, and the girls many, competition will make the girls drop their prices. After all, they must eat. If the customers are many, and the girls too few, then prices will go up because the girls have a rarer commodity to sell.

However, girls can be stupid. I know that in the world of trucking, a lot lizard who charges twenty for a blow job will be covered up in customers, and make a lot of money if she has a strong jaw. A girl who insists on forty will not get half as many customers and make the same money. She will be idle and make peanuts.

Unless she is gorgeous, of course... I knew one magical girl who would only do missionary with a condom for fifty, and had 'em lined up. She would have made a thousand a pop in Vegas, twice that in Tokyo since she was a natural blond and didn't shave.

And I guess when you think about it, a girl who gave free blow jobs would not starve either, she would get enough nutrients from cum to get fat. But I digress.

I guess I'll have to make a trip south to get to the bottom of the mystery, unless someone else wants to try to analyze the situation. But you can not have a scarcity of customers for the number of available girls, and have prices increasing. It defies all laws of economics and survival.

I have never been much of one for door girls. I know more about them from roaming around NLBT and talking to them, and various other girls and other people on the street, than I do from being their customer. I have fucked very few door girls, probably not more than a dozen in as many years, and none before that.

I have fucked a few in Reynosa, and although it has been a while and things may have changed, I always found the door girls in Reynosa to be very nice and charming and accomodating without exception.

I have had less luck with the bar girls there, but I can't say that I have had a terrible experience, although I did have one girl throw some beer bottles at me one night. She tried to jack me up in the room, and I walked on her... correction, I ran.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Damm, that was funny. Keep 'em coming, dude!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Well I live in Laredo. I agree with Patman18. A lot of the girls are bitches, and won't give on prices, so this has run a lot of business off. Also the killing is still going on in NL, so a lot of American guys just aren't in the mood to fuck with going to NLBT. High prices, and violence out of hand. Not very enticing. From what I hear, Reynosa has better deals on door girls than NLBT. I think some gringos are saying fuck it to NLBT, and heading to Reynosa.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I knew a guy in the Navy, a fellow Signalman, who married a young Japanese whore. He met her while we were in Yokosuka. He would usually be off somewhere, away from her bar, fucking some other whore, and she'd make the rounds of the bars looking for him. I'd see her coming down the street, wailing, with tears squirting out of her eyes. "Have you seen Ka-la-ka?? Do you know where Ka-la-ka?" His name was Crocker.

He was the horniest person I ever met. He always had a tent in his pants, like someone who took too much Viagra on a daily basis. He was always pulling his dick out and showing people where he "got his dick cut open". He'd just had a meatotomy.

All the whores were very amused by him, and his reputation spread to where whenever he walked into a bar, all the girls would rush over to look at his dick. All the guys on the ship thought he was a faggot, except this one little Chinese guy from D.C. who wanted to suck him off. He didn't say so, I just assumed it since he must have come up to the signal bridge a hundred times to ask Crocker to show him his penis again. Or maybe he wanted to see the cum squirt out the bottom of his dick-head.

Look it up if you want to, I won't explain it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meatotomy

He ended up marrying her...I said that already, didn't I?

That could be a good thing in some cases. You don't always end up supporting the whole fucking clan, like with a Filipina, since Japan is so prosperous the parents aren't usually flat broke. And she was really Japanese, not like my own all-American little bitch of Jap./Mex. extraction.

However - there's always a however, isn't there - , she never became part of the family, really, because his family was a bunch of racist cretins from Alabama. Much like her own parents, by the way. From Tokyo, though. They call us "baka gaijin" (stupid foreigners), and hate Koreans even more. Hey, you can even buy a Baka Gaijin t-shirt on jlist. No, I don't get anything. See pic.

One time Crocker's sister said to her, "We watched a video of Elvis Presley's "Blue Hawaii" last night. I liked it except for the part where he kissed that Negro girl". Crocker himself had a stump-broke mare for a gf while he was growing up on the farm, and was always coming to the dinner table with shit on the front of his overalls.

Anyway, where's this story going...?? Oh, yeah, I remember. So after they'd been married for a couple years, and the new had worn off, and they had a couple of little ninjas, she decided that she didn't want to have the amount of sex that he'd signed up for originally, and that Tuesday, and only Tuesday, would be a good day to let him have his grudging shot of nooky. On other days, providing he was a good boy, i.e. do the houswork, dishes, grocery shopping, she would occasionally let him fuck her armpit. I'm not making this up.

I guess the point is, if there is one, that he could have continued trying to fuck his way thru the female population of Japan - and make no mistake about it, they are the kinkiest, nastiest women in the world, they are so deliciously weird and perverted - or he could do what he did. Go figure.

In the interest of education, I am including a picture of the above mentioned medical procedure, or should I say the result of the surgery. Maybe I can include some other pics to cheer you up after you see it. Oh, here's one. A picture of an attractive young flipper. If I'm not mistaken, she's preparing to write a letter to her pen pal.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
If business is bad, then it should be a buyer's market. So there aren't as many customers and girls... how many girls can you fuck in one night? Or several.

I'd be more interested to hear exactly why business is off, if there's anything more to know that what everyone already knows.

I would have thought that things would have cooled off down there, by now. Anybody got first-hand knowledge, who wants to share more than one sentence?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Spazmid, I really enjoyed that "Well, okay" post about marriage below. I'm very young compared to the guys I monger with and no matter how many times these guys have been married, they still don't explain it properly. You're the first one who summed up a reasonable explanation to the qualms of marriage. The paragraph below sums up what I'm talking about in things I've had to listen to.

Fuck, I have to hear shit from one ex-monger in particular who married a foreign wife who makes him build her porches and bedposts on his few days home and how much she loves him--yeah, right. The only thing she loves is the citizenship he gave her, the money he brings in, the slave work he does for her, the nice home and pool he provides for her, and the fact that he's pussy beaten and she can boss him around all day. And he has the nerve to call everyone else's wives "whores". Fucker needs to look at himself in a mirror and check for scars from where his woman has beaten him like the pussy he is. Tell me if I'm wrong but a whore is a woman who exchanges sex for material objects, whether it be money or another object of desire. Sounds about right to me.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• KYLIE ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• KYLIE & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿค—
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  11. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  13. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day have 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 -3366
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  18. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 9th , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  29. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  32. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Pinky๐Ÿฅฐ Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  39. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธhave Table shower๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  41. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  43. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. bumika.vashi:
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
Back