Question Catching COVID-19 (Omicron)

And yet, we say Covid vaccine. Maybe by the fourth or fifth we’ll be will be calling it shot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like Aspergerial mental diarrhea the way you keep on defaulting on trying to explain complex notions with a simplistic dictionary definition.

You have literally typed 10 pages of "it's not what the dictionary says" does Asperger's affect your creativity?

That's why my aunt went to the hospital after getting the flu vaccine several years ago. lol

Nobody believes a single thing you say man. You should stick to sucking Jimmy's dick online and the other Stooge's of Misinformation. You already came clean about your purpose here to be "strictly trolling."

How about you tell us a story about the last time a woman rejected you for being a nasty unattractive retard?

Did you even read the article? It says the sun is the most natural way to get vitamin D, not that everyone gets the needed amount from the sun. Also said: “For example, people who live farther away from the equator typically need more sunlight because the sun’s UV rays are weaker in these areas.

They also need to take vitamin D supplements or eat more vitamin-D-rich foods during the winter months, since they cannot make it from sunlight.”

You shouldn’t be calling people racists and then insulting others that don’t have enough vitamin D. According the the article people with dark skin don’t absorb vitamin d easily. Does that make you a racist, once again?

Even broken clocks are right twice a day. How are you wrong on every single thing? Is it stupidity or ignorance?

Your severe disability is spilling. It's like an eruption of Autism with hot waves of bullshit spewing from your mouth. How in the name of Asperger's did you interpret that pointing out disabled people like you and The Dao, who don't go out or have social lives, thus literally "live in basements" is equivalent to calling people with dark skin deficient?

The power of Autism is incredible.

Yeah, you’re right. Gotta hate that polio season. So many getting polio because “vaccines are designed to reduce the severity of a disease, not prevent it entirely.”

There is no polio season but I am willing to bet that there must be Asperger's season.

Wait a minute...

Is that why you hate vaccines? You feel that your Autism is the result of childhood vaccinations that were done to you "without consent" by your parents?

I think we have hit a new milestone of understanding your retardation!

It is making perfect sense now, that is the reason why you would force your parents to subject themselves to a vaccine that you know for a fact could have killed them. That is the reason you keep bringing COVID to them.

This is all one childish revenge scheme. LOL

Have you tried being a mature adult and just confronting your parents in a calm mature manner? Never mind, I just realized that you don't have the ability to control your emotions or interpret other's emotions so that conversation can never happen.

I wasn’t defending anyone. Just calling out your stupid comment about vitamin D, and how you’re wrong again. Also pointed out your racist comment about those who don’t get enough vitamin D.

Only someone with Asperger's could try to link a "basement dweller" to racism.

The power of Asperger's at work.

Not even close. But, I bet it is not until your 60s or 70s before you’ve saved up enough money to move out of your mom’s basement and get a place of your own.

So, you’re just a fat fuck then? That’s why you flight the vaccine, right?

I love that you can’t think of your own insults.

Your Asperger's disables you from processing the benefits of the vaccine because you keep on using the dictionary for literal interpretations of a word, instead of an analytical mind looking and comparing other vaccines, studies, etc...

It's ok, Asperger's is known to disable the ability to distinguish between the dictionary and reality.

Waiting for polio season to get my 20th booster.

I don't have a mental disability fetish, although I find manners of autism in adults and other psychological and socio-behavioral disorders and developmental disabilities like the ones you flaunt.

Call it what you want, but you’re a pedo.

What in the name of Saint James, patron saint of Autism are you talking about?

The pandemic and pandemic related information has evolved as more research and data becomes available, but nobody ever promised you to be "teffloned" against viruses from the vaccine.

Severe Autism spectrum disease called Asperger's disables the afflicted from being able to discern between literal communication and nonliteral forms of language. Walking around with a dictionary to explain the world without any wiggle room for growth or learning, ahh never mind, you don't care about learning since you have a learning disability.

Um, yes. The vaccine was supposed to stop infection and spread. That’s how they duped you to get it. Then the “breakthrough” cases started happening. Then we had another lockdown 2 years into the pandemic.

Keep those blinders on, pedo. The government needs useful idiots.

The article you posted says: “Studies estimate that darker-skinned people may need anywhere from 30 minutes to three hours longer to get sufficient vitamin D, compared to lighter-skinned people. This is a major reason why darker-skinned people have a higher risk of deficiency (12).”

Weren’t you calling people with low vitamin D cave dwellers or something?

You obviously misunderstood the intention of Hornet and the article and somehow through Aspergerial trollogical thinking you are trying to link vitamin D deficiency with racism.

This is Asperger's at work, as it disables you from being able to have conversations with people and understand nuances of language. It is easy to see how you are afflicted.

Your severe Asperger's makes it impossible to spot humor.

Your house must be a depressing atmosphere, no wonder you want to kill your parents since you must find it impossible to converse with them or anybody alive.

Get your insults straight. Do I own my own house or live in my parent’s basement?

The obsessive compulsion to look for meaning of life in the dictionary through literal interpretations of words, is a clear sign of your severe Asperger's.

I feel sorry for your mom and dad. How much are you trying to milk them for?

Getting the the figurative meaning of words is rarely fruitful.

Hey dumb dumb, I forgot to ask. How are you liking paying $1.75/litre?

This is another typical Asperger's behavior. You were talking about GIFs and suddenly you want to talk about gas prices.

Asperger's + ADHD + personality disorders truly make you into a masterpiece of disabilities. You should be taken into a lab and studied, how the fuck have you survived this long?

God bless your parents, they truly must be great people to be taking care of you well into your adulthood.

For the love of God, Hornet never said that but your Asperger's somehow took your poor little brain to draw that conclusion.

How the fuck do you navigate life with such a severe disability?

How stupid can you be? Seriously, what is your limit?

Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin. Most people get enough Vitamin D by going outside into the sun.

Get your insults straight. Do I own my own house or live in my parent’s basement?

Oh my God, only someone with Asperger's would retort with that.

Let me try again:

The place where you reside the majority of the time, possibly for free or through the handouts of the government's disability cheques. Whence you sit and spew your Autistic remarks. How can I make this more literal? The place where you dwell irrespective of whose name is on the rental agreement.

Your house = your place of dwelling.

Is that clear enough for your autism? How did your parents do it.

The entire medical community is calling them vaccines, in the entire world.

Your Asperger's keeps on trying to peg a definition from the dictionary that doesn't reflect the consensus of the medical professionals in the world.

I remember you said that only a fool would try to discredit a doctor, but here you are trying to discredit every doctor in the world that calls the vaccine a vaccine.

How should we call such a person? This is a literal question, do you know how to use the thesaurus? It's similar to the dictionary but you may find it troublesome to navigate because some meanings are not literal. Try looking up the word "fool."

Call your pharmacy and tell me how they refer to it. Flu shot or vaccine?

Last edited:
It's like Aspergerial mental diarrhea the way you keep on defaulting on trying to explain complex notions with a simplistic dictionary definition.

You have literally typed 10 pages of "it's not what the dictionary says" does Asperger's affect your creativity?

The only one that has mentioned the dictionary in weeks, is you.

Still an insult.

How does living in a basement inhibit someone from going outside in the sun?

Only someone with severe socio-behavioral disabilities and Asperger's would ask this question.

I don't think that "cave dwellers" or basement keyboard warriors like the Dao are "literally" unable to go outside, they just simply choose not to because of a myriad of reasons such as lack of physical capability for mobility due to morbid obesity and so on.

Only Autism can empower you to type the shit you say.

Your severe disability is spilling. It's like an eruption of Autism with hot waves of bullshit spewing from your mouth. How in the name of Asperger's did you interpret that pointing out disabled people like you and The Dao, who don't go out or have social lives, thus literally "live in basements" is equivalent to calling people with dark skin deficient?

The power of Autism is incredible.

Are you discrediting the article Hornet.com posted? That’s what you called bullshit.

Shoutbox
  1. McClain:
    Indore
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  7. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  9. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  31. GameOn:
    Un
  32. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  33. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  34. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  35. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  36. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  38. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  45. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator