Brown guys at Premier

The thing is most Indians are software engineers, and skilled immigrants unlike you who want to get i to the countrt by jumping the border, now i bet you dont have the money nor the income to get girls, the only cheapmperson is you, an Indian spent 500 million dollars on his kids wedding recently, carribean bitches talking about Indians the irony, how about stop smelling your moms cunt, you are relating that smell to an Indian šŸ˜‚
I was born in Canada loser. I see immigrant Indians working in every store I go to, sure there are the smart ones that are doctors and shit, but the majority have shit jobs. Trust me I have money I own a house, drive a Benz my other half drivers a BMW. I think it's your mom's stinky cunt you should be worried about, smells like the stinky fucks at the gym when they sweat.

White perfection right here:
overalls bruce mitchell GIF by Swamp People
Holy fuck, where'd you find that picture of averagejoe2022 the village idiot

Think Brad Pitt is related to them?
Not sure about Brad Pitt, but definitely Social-Misfitā€™s family (which is why he calls himself that and spends his entire time on Massage Planet looking for MPAs who donā€™t want to smell his ass - unsurprisingly)

Brother?..you've lost the 2 braincells ya had, you, duck dynasty and Trump all come from same gene pool averageidiot

Where do I get started? Ever heard of Martin Scorsese? How are the mafia films so popular & relatable? šŸ˜†
There is so much pasta, cheese and garlic in Italian cuisine - are you sure they don't gain weight? A lot of people just can't digest that stuff. Remind me again what a "greaseball" really means and how the term originated.

We can find shit in every culture. You happen to see a bunch of "Indian" fools at a spa and you start commenting about it on a website. Is that supposed to change things?

The average indian is either fat or skinny fat with a protruding belly.. They eat high carb diets + no movement = fat.

The average indian is either fat or skinny fat with a protruding belly.. They eat high carb diets + no movement = fat.

Dude, if you want to get medical advice, try a licensed physician. You cannot find wisdom for every topic on the internet.
Dr. Berg is actually a chiropractor. He seems to spend a lot of time uploading videos on YouTube to share "medical advice". Have you actually tried his suggestions? He advocates for a carnivore diet i.e. a diet with absolutely no fruits or vegetables. šŸ˜ If you are worried about body odour, you may want to start thinking about the constipation you'll have by ingesting meat all day (which will seep into your pores and make you stink & fart all day).

FYI: Indians are not the only people who have potbellies - obesity is a common problem around the world - particularly in North America. I almost laughed at that video. It doesn't matter which part of the world you're in - you can eat shit food and gain weight.

Averagejoe the village idiot and his words of wisdom..lol, do everyone a favor and just shut fuck up šŸ¤” I've got goldfish brighter than u

Last edited:
I was born in Canada loser. I see immigrant Indians working in every store I go to, sure there are the smart ones that are doctors and shit, but the majority have shit jobs. Trust me I have money I own a house, drive a Benz my other half drivers a BMW. I think it's your mom's stinky cunt you should be worried about, smells like the stinky fucks at the gym when they sweat.

the women working at Premier spas need to start putting No South Asians in their bio on the Premier Spas website, because the stink during the sex must be gut wrenching........

canada also needs to start deporting Indians because we have too many of them here in canada and no one wants them here!!!!!

the women working at Premier spas need to start putting No South Asians in their bio on the Premier Spas website, because the stink during the sex must be gut wrenching........

canada also needs to start deporting Indians because we have too many of them here in canada and no one wants them here!!!!!
Yes, let's send a letter to the PMO's office about our little e-protest here on Massage Planet, and our complaints about some "stinky brown guys" frequenting Premier spas will convince Trudeau that all Indians need to be banned & deported. I am sure our economy will improve by leaps and bounds as a result of this approach - and there would be no one left living in Brampton. šŸ˜† (sarcasm of course) How are the auto insurance companies going to make money in the GTA (given that Brampton has some of the worst roads to drive on & is an absolute blessing to them)? The government can't even regulate spas, and somehow they will be bothered because of a few dirty customers visiting certain spas? If anything, they'll be laughing at MPAs and sex workers even more - because they don't see anything "clean" about this industry to begin with.

Yes, let's send a letter to the PMO's office about our little e-protest here on Massage Planet, and our complaints about some "stinky brown guys" frequenting Premier spas will convince Trudeau that all Indians need to be banned & deported. I am sure our economy will improve by leaps and bounds as a result of this approach - and there would be no one left living in Brampton. šŸ˜† (sarcasm of course) How are the auto insurance companies going to make money in the GTA (given that Brampton has some of the worst roads to drive on & is an absolute blessing to them)? The government can't even regulate spas, and somehow they will be bothered because of a few dirty customers visiting certain spas? If anything, they'll be laughing at MPAs and sex workers even more - because they don't see anything "clean" about this industry to begin with.

you can start sending letters to the PMO office, but leave out the spa part, tell them that you are fed with with Indian immigrants hiring only their own kind and how there are no available jobs even though people (canadians and also indians too) have been searching for months.

Shoutbox
  1. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at š—”š—Ÿš—œš—–š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ®šŸµšŸ“-šŸ¬šŸ“šŸµšŸ“. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, ABBY, AMY & SUKI: Mimi , small short new girl, Naughty, slim, from Vietnam, B cup, wild , always smiling, can do whatever you like . Bbbj , pu**y slide , cfk , back door may be avail, Rim *New Girl SELINA, is a short curvy & cute Vietnamese girl, 5ā€™1ā€ & 110 Lbs, new to the business. She provides conservative
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: RosešŸŒ¹ - A sexy new addition to our line up
  4. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn girl and Asian girl in today &Persian/Turkish girl (Jasmine) will be back this Wednesday Friday Saturday
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    šŸ’šŸµ at 1536 Warden Avenue šŸ’–šŸ’‹ā£šŸ’Monday, šŸ’žšŸ’‹ Ada,šŸ’‹ a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ šŸµ Fifi, a strong, full body šŸŒ¹ šŸ“³ 647 346-8086šŸ“³
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  8. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5ā€™6ā€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean
  9. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at š—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”: HAPPY & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .ā˜Žļø4379857899 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  11. ASPA:
    š— š—¢š—”š——š—”š—¬ š—”š—§ š€ š’šš€: EMMA and RACHEL. šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5ā€™4
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Cindy & Ruby. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš—™š—¢š—„š—˜š—©š—˜š—„ š—¦š—£š—”
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ā¤šŸ‘„at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5šŸ”ŗļøā£šŸ”“Monday, šŸ’Æā¤ Sophia,šŸ‘„šŸ‘„ 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty šŸ‘„ ā˜Žļø 647 352-1588ā˜Žļø
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜Žļø*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty loverā€™s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: CHERRY & SARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SARA is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, 160 Cms and 50 Kgs, with a full set of services to delight you.
  16. See You Health Center:
    Natalie šŸ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5ā€™ 2ā€, 100 lbs black Hairā€ØGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service šŸ„‘ Judy šŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl šŸ„‘ YoyošŸ’• Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  17. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    CandyšŸ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons šŸ„‘ SamišŸ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl šŸ„‘ CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  18. Withme_Spa:
    šŸ’•šŸ’˜at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east šŸ’„ā£šŸ’‹Monday, šŸ’‹šŸ’—Cici, šŸ’žšŸ’‹tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ā£šŸ’‹ ā€ŠVivian, šŸ’—šŸ’„beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish. šŸ’‹ Jessica, šŸ’žmedium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. šŸ’˜ Natalia, šŸ’žSpanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. šŸ’—šŸ”‹416 297-7488šŸ”‹
  19. Hollywood_Spa:
    šŸ’˜ā£ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100šŸ’žšŸ’„šŸ’‹Monday, ā¤šŸ’˜ Tracy,šŸ’‹šŸ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. šŸ’—Mimi, šŸ’‹šŸ’žmedium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu šŸ’—šŸ’‹ šŸ“± 416 222-5554šŸ“±
  20. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ VickyšŸ„°A new arrival at our branch šŸŽ‰šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  21. lemon_tree:
    šŸ’›šŸ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201ā£šŸ’„šŸ’•Monday, šŸ’–šŸ’ž Carmen,ā£ (Candy) šŸ’‹šŸ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. šŸ’‹ šŸ“ž 647 348-2899šŸ“ž
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Selina 30ā€™s slime and young Yuki 30ā€™s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and young student Vivian 25ā€™s are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøYoyo šŸŒøAletta šŸŒøKim šŸŒøMel šŸŒøFranchesca ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  24. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøIvyšŸŒøCamilašŸŒøCarly ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹2 girls šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366šŸ‘ nice girl mia big boobs 36DD šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative servicešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprisešŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  26. Lily Spa:
    Phoenix blossom Spa is so great that it has two ShoutBox ads!
  27. vasia1977:
    Ocean
  28. Aqua Health Centre:
    šŸ˜Š WENDY and new girl LISA are available today! šŸ˜Š Sunday slow relaxing massage šŸ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West šŸ˜Š At Keele Subway Station šŸ˜Š High Park area šŸ˜Š 647-343-6851 šŸ˜Š
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    šŸŒø We have 5 hot brown girls today šŸŒø PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, PREET, MONIKA, KIRAN, NIMRAT šŸŒø 2588 Birchmount šŸŒø 2 Invergordon šŸŒø 647-702-8800 šŸŒø Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ā™Øļøā™Øļøā™Øļøtable shower šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘Body scrub šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹5124 Dundas W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a manšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘JessicašŸ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kissšŸ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract menšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  31. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøBrandy šŸŒøYoyošŸŒøCamilašŸŒøAkamešŸŒøTory ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  32. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøTiffany šŸŒøRebecca ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie šŸ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5ā€™ 1ā€, 98 lbs black Hairā€ØGreat BBJšŸ„‘ NancyšŸ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  34. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at š—”š—Ÿš—œš—–š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ®šŸµšŸ“-šŸ¬šŸ“šŸµšŸ“: 3 Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is NEW Today. Details later... AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. SARA: young, petite small body, very sweet JAPANESE honey. Strong massage, bbbj, Best GFE!
  35. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: NanašŸ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  37. See You Health Center:
    LinšŸ’•ā€ØVery Young, Petiteā€ØVietnamese Studentā€ØWith Spicy Slim Bodyā€Ø šŸ„‘ Judy šŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl šŸ„‘ CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  38. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5ā€™6ā€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  39. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: PHOENIX & HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  40. ASPA:
    š—¦š—Øš—”š——š—”š—¬ š—”š—§ š—” š—¦š—£š—”: Beš˜€š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜€š˜€š—®š—“š—² š—„š—®š—°š—µš—²š—¹, & Sophia šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5ā€™4ā€
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,šŸ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .ā˜Žļø4379857899šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘„šŸ‘„
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and youā€™ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜ŽļøAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donā€™t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPAšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5ā€™1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34Cā€™s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  46. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ VickyšŸ„°A new arrival at our branch šŸŽ‰šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Summer slime 30ā€™s and young fun Jessy 30ā€™s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ā™Øļøā™Øļøā™Øļøtable shower šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘Body scrub šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹5124 Dundas W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a manšŸ‘JessicašŸ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kissšŸ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract menšŸ‘šŸ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plent
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹2 girls šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366šŸ‘ New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative servicešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprisešŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator