any fights in your mongering past?

I enjoy this site as well. If we continue to post I am sure it will grow. Of course there are growing pains as you get bigger.

I do like making friends, and often say there is no such thing as a stranger, just friends I haven't met yet.

Some people don't like me, and I cannot lose any sleep over that.

Oh I made up with TJA as I had a few chats with the new owner, and found him to be a nice guy, and maybe a little over his head what he inherited with all the crazy-ass mongers that site has. What happened they censored my post after some 'new age" guy got really pissed i was bad mouthing his "course in miracles"where he believed Jesus, scribed to this lady in the 60's through voices. I basically said that lady is either hearing demons, or her brain is fried, and he should quit that cult like behavior. Some other minor things happened so they tried to censor my posts, and so I had a long talk with those guys and came to an agreement. I also talked to Burt over there, and told him I was sorry, that I felt bad saying things about him, and agreed to never do that again, and he told me he was sorry for hitting a sore spot about me( of course Burt and I will never agree on anything?)

But I have new enemies or rather the same old guys. It's seems Dr Choi/ Dr Evil started up his site again, for the 3rd time, the other two times failed. They have a anything go policy, so the fights gets so bad with the flames and bashing , that they end up destroying themselves. The first time they were bashing me really bad when I became a member there, a big mistake on their part. They were turned into their webhost for breaking their TOS over the content they were talking about, they were accusing each other of looking for underage things, and their hosts wasn't amused and pulled their plug. The last time, they were fighting over Sampson. A few of them were going to go to Sampson's party, and a few vocal members got really pissed about that, as Sampson is suppose to be an enemy too, so they exchanged words among members, and one of the guys was the site administrator, a really crazy guy so he erased all the content of the site, and nobody backed it up, so that whole site was destroyed! but they are up again for the 3rd time,a really nice site, as they got help this time, but they are up to their old tricks as I visited there in secret, and they were up to their old tricks., Lots of bashing on me as I guess I'm public enemy number 1 or rather tied with TJA as they hate that site, and do nothing but dream for the day when the site is no more, and they rise from the ashes to take over on the internet prostitution Tijuana content. Of course they hate TJA site owner, and most of the MODs, and a few still hate Sampson, although a few like him, and say he is a nice guy, and wonder why they aren't suppose to like him?

They opened up their site briefly to everyone but quickly closed it again. They claim they made the site private again, because they fear I might try to take the site down, with some unknown powers I have? But I think they really want to keep it private because they don't like a whole lot of people, a good portion of them do drugs too so they want to keep that private,although they don't talk about it out in the open anyway, and they fear what I say when I bash and flame back, especially since they don't have rules. But basically I just told them, you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, but I don't think they are capable of that...you should read the insults it's gets really bad, it's nuts there, although boring because they have so few members who talk about nothing but hate, and gossip, the gossip I do find interesting.

Anyway now on my own, I help TJA in kinda a public relations way..if those guy come and start bad mouth TJA for banning too many people or censoring messages, or whatever they come up with. I bring up those guys faultstoo: Too private, frat rules, elitism, racism, gossip, can't reach site owner by email, site times out, too few posters, and boring content.

This is now my favorite site, it's loose, but it still has rules, it's open, and I don't fight with anyone as everyone is cool here, well almost. I just wish more people would post here.

Disregard this message if you don't know what I'm talking about. A few members of TJA and that other site also monitor this site, and they are interested in what going on here and other sites, and so I give them something to read....Yeah it's all dumb bullshit, playground stuff, but boys will be boys.

Fireballs is probably referring to TJ Amigos, where he is "banned" :) He needs to agree with the members over there and not come with "radical" views ;)

And how, witnessed one back in 1996 down in Club Alansas in PVR. They were really going at it, punches, hair pulling, biting, and kicking. Worth the price of a beer.

No actual fights but I've seen the local police on numerous occasions jump into situations before they even became any more than small spats. With all the stories of shakedowns, it's difficult to believe that the strong police presence there is truly about keeping the peace. However, that's been my experience. It might seem like heresy, but I believe the local police have actually done a pretty good job of keeping La Zona a relatively safe place to monger.

(Of course, next time I'm there I'll be hit for la mordita three times in one afternoon, right?)

allright, We got a couple of stories here. I would like to share mine just to see if any other mongers have done something similar, though unfortunately, mine happened in nuevo laredo. I was at this place called papagayos,(their equivalent to AB) but easier to find gfe. I get there and start walking around trying to find a real hottie. Sure enough I found one that was waaaaayyyy better then the others- big boobs, thick lips, curvy figure but.......she's got this guy with a big mustache sitting next to her talking and buying her drinks. Anyway, I position myself close to them and notice that she ocationally tkes a glance at me and smiles, which encourages me to stick around hoping this guy is just one of those locals that buys drinks but cant afford to take a girl to the room. Unfortunately, this fucking guy keeps on buying drinks and taliking to her and after 30 minutes or so I was tired of waiting. So I look around and decide to go with plan B, a hot blonde was at the opposite corner and I decided to go for her, but ...just my luck, this american truck driver that had been watching her beats me to her when I was about 15 feet away!!!!!!!
At that point I was slightly frustrated and decided to try something radical I had never done before. I called one of the waiters over (the one that seemed most aggressive) and After pulling a $20 bill from my wallet I told
him "look, I don't fuck around. If you get me that hot chick talking to that guy with the mustache, I'll give you this 20". The waiter looked at me said-"just go by that hallway overthere, and I'll get her to you". Sure enough, 5 minutes later,he brings her over and demanded his 20!!! So I grab her and say "chica, I,ve been waiting 4 u 4 quite a while, let's go to a room" and she laughed and said ok and off we were. The session was really good even though I only got a partial bbbj. I finished up and as I was leaving the place this dude with the mustache is right outside giving me the dirtiest look imaginable. So I look back at him like "what the fuck is your problem? and he just mumbled something I could not distinguish and went back in the club. so I walk around the rest of boystown, do a couple more chicas and then decide I had enough so I go back to the main entrance by papagayos to get on a cab to the border. Sure enough, dude with the mustache is still out there, only this time he's got 4 of his homeboys with him!!! I was pretty sure I could kick his ass on a one on one, but no, not all 5 of them! so I quickly re-trace my steps and go back to one of the bars and I made arrangements with one of those "local guide" type guys to get me a cab that will pick me up right there and sure enough it was there in a couple of minutes. As we were about to drive off the compound, one of the mustaches friends, realized I was in the cab and started talking shit and running after it but after I requested that the cabbie "step on it" he was quickly left in the dust.
A couple of days later, i went back to boystown and my gal wasn' there. I talked to the waiter that had gotten her for me and he explained how he did it- he told her that there was an "issue" with her medical clearance and someone in management had to talk to her. Unfortunately, after a while this guy with the mustache realized it was all bullshit and he was pretty upset. The waiter also told me I was quite fortunate they did not get me outside, cause one of his friends was a friend of the cops that watch the compound and they would have probably allowed them to have a little fun with me, after all, I was the one with a gringo passport!!!!

Scatt:

I believe that corner bar is Luck Lady...one bar down is Amor Latino...generally the police react fast as the manager(of both places) have radios that go straight to the police......I remember once my friend Abraham had to manage both bars at the same time.:confused:

My only close call was when I was at AB I was taking a piss some fuckhead monger american start taking a piss right next to me and he started pating me on the back with with his hand.so I put my hand in my piss and started pating him on his back and neck.He started yelling trying to act hard but I walked a way and went back to my table.Few mintues later his friend comes over and said he was only playing around.Then me and his idoit friend started to argue over it and after a few mins he left.

I was just eating a pair of lengua tacos for lunch at a taco stand on the southwest corner of Nino Heroes and Coahuila when three short fat locals spill out of the corner bar (La Amour?) I'm standing next to. Its two guys beating on one guy and for a while the single guy is holding his own despite the blood dribbling from a head wound. One of the two guys fighting him was bleeding more - practically gushing from his nose.

They take the fight right out into the middle of Coahuila Avenue and eventually the two guys overcome the single guy and beat and kick him into the asphalt. It took around five minutes before the policia arrive.

The guy who wasn't bleeding slipped away north up Nino Heroes as the cops took the two bleeders into custody.

I've also seen a couple of AB chicas get into a name-calling, hair-pulling tussel
And two walkers get into a screaming match in Los Monitos' courtyard.

HOw Late Night Mexican Sentry Cops stopped me and asked if I was at AB ? (tipped by taxi driver that I was solo, drunk, good gringo to roll) asked for ID then the group of Pigs started the search. When I swallowed a pill I had- they gave me the LA Choke hold. After they cleaned my wallet out and wrist watch- King Shit Cop said he remembered me and next time its Jail. I have often wondered if I had run if if could have made the Lina by running for it (comments)? It was one HELL OF A RUSH...this was the 3rd time I have beed taken for a MORDIDA in TJ !!! Mexicans are estimated to have paid 6 Billion dollars in bribes in 2007 !!! All in all they could have been much worse- I think it passes the time for the cops and makes $$$ and is good sport ! The charges were " WALKING WHILE WHITE". :p

I've seen some great fights over the years. I remember once I was standing on the corner of Coahuila and Constitution and a fight spilled out of Las Glorias bar, and had about 5 guys going at it....I could not figure out who was with who as it seemed to be a free for all. The police caught a couple of them and the rest got away.

There is an English speaking local guy named Fernando, who annoys the shit out of me and he gets beat up often. Never seen it, but I have seen him with lots of black eyes and bruises over the years.

The chica fights are the best. Don't have any personal experience, but have a friend that swears the best fucks are with girls that just fought as they have their adrenaline going and they give it up like tramps afterwards.

The girls put on a two girl shaving cream show and pulled one of the guys from he audience into into it. Nothing bad happened, but when he left the club and was all wet and full of cream the TJ cops grabbed him, the guys who worked the bar came to his defense and said don't arrest him there wasn't any trouble, and the cops let him go.

Lesson, the cops are looking to nip any trouble in the bud; don't fuck up.

Not really I seen a few fights but they are usually with local Mexicans. The most I ever did was grab this small drunk Asian dude by the throat in Hong Kong. He was molesting my newbie friends favorite BG that he was infatuated with, and she was drinking a $7 dollar drink he brought her. And he small drunk Asian dude makes a beeline attack on her, he opens her shirt and starts grabbing her tits, and all over her body. My friend is in shock, and wonders if this is normal behavior? I tell the dude twice, she is with someone else already, but he doesn't listen. Finally I grab his by the throat asking him if he heard me? Then he says, 'so sorry' and leaves. Of course if the guy was bigger than 5' 4" and wasn't drunk I wouldn't have did that, I would have just told the mesero, because at the time I use to spend lots of money in Hong Kong.

Now if your talking Online, I had many threats made against me. From being punched in the nose, from at least 3 or 4 guys, my identity threatened to be outed, twice, and I have been threatened at least twice to have the TJ police take me for a ride, after they paid a bribe to the TJ cop to take care of me. I just I'm lucky, that this other guy on another site, hasn't threated to give me a "chin check" yet. He makes me laugh so hard, when somebody doesn't agree wth him, he sends them a PM to meet him in a dark alley in TJ to settle it man to man.

I tell you the real danger isn't in TJ, it's online talking to a few mongers not playing with a full deck.

Ok guys. with all this (IMHO)unjustified talk about TJs inherent danger I came up with the idea of this thread. In all my years going mongering, I must say I've been surprised by the relative absence of violent fights. Could this be cause when men see that pussy will be a sure thing, then we just relax?
Or is it because american mongers are keenly aware of the fact that you don't want to start any shit while in mexico and end up at the mercy of their corrupt cops? Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you has witnessed a particularly violent fight at one of the bars or.......better yet, has anyone actually gotten into a fight while out mongering? Fireballs, Bohemian, OChobby, Killit, Sampson, Amigomio.....any stories worth sharing? I'm pretty calm at this seforum.xxxe of my life, so all I have is a near fight in NLBT. but I want to see other stories before I share mine!!!

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & *SK๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.๐Ÿ˜ƒ We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’Saturday, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹ Lucy,๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ๐Ÿ’– Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ ZOE - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โค a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’• Olivia, ๐Ÿ’‹ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you โฃ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹โฃSaturday, .. โค๐Ÿ’‹ Tina / Gracie ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹.... average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘„Saturday, ๐Ÿ’– Tammy, full body, and โค๐Ÿ’‹ milf Mary๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. Withme_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅSaturday, โฃ โ€ŠAnna,๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ Ruby,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž โ€ŠAmy, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  17. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Tiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  23. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  24. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  29. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  30. emjay:
    Kharghar
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  40. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  45. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  48. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธY๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back