Ancient Massage By Syt But No Handy Panky

2nd rtf of this girl this afternoon.
Still the same feeling, very good, chatty.
But she ask me to use this special oil but i never try.
I like her JG.
And i thanks behappybe for sharing this gem. And behappybe if got other girl that does good JG can pm me. Hee hee.
While massaging she place my hand in between her tights so she can press my arms. And i notices her skin very soft like silk. Wondering any bros see her breasts before. Because she wear jacket and her breasts seems very big. Wow...
Total damage for today $90 2hrs.
Damage for the 1st time $80 2hrs.
She will ask for tips.
But still worth the price =)

Munmun is a really nice girl who can be your good Reviewiend and you won't feel awkard with her.... :)

Thanks bro behappybe for Mun Mun's contact. Met up with her today. Overall a very good massage session. As already mentioned by other bros, she is a good chatter and her massage is good. I felt very comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole 2hr session. Will RTM before she leaves on 13 Apr early morning....:)

Some like it long.. Some like it short..

1st Post, 1st Review..
Below is MY opinion of the massage session..
This is the truth.. The whole truth.. And nothing but the truth..

Face: 6.5/10. For her age, I think she didn't maintain very well.
Skin/Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: yes there is.. Dunno how big. Never touch & never try to touch.
Attitude: 8.5/10 (Not bad.. She's tired but didn't show it in her work and expression.)
Massage: 7/10. My 1st full body massage since... Wait, go check passport.. Sept 2005. I'd say not bad.. Adequate strength. Some parts took longer and other parts get neglected.)
JG: 7/10. 1st JG ever. Nice experience but could be better..
DMG: 80/2 + tips + Rm.
RTM: got chance she see me again.

Others:

Able to engage customer in conversation pretty well.. Talk quite abit, but I still can tahan. Except for 1 part.. after she know my education not so high, keep asking me to go study.. Then almost every other topics will turn out like this: "That's why you must study.. you still young.. blah blah..." Ladies just like to nag... Habitual.
The massage was good.. I think it was Johnsons baby lotion she use. Was laying down on the belly most of the time and backache sets in. Sometimes she need to sit on the back of me and keep rubbing up and down.. This in turn makes my expose DiDi rub on the mattress Reviewont and back. Slight pain there.. hahaha.. Due to time constrain, legs only 15mins.. JG 20 -25mins.
I was having muscle ache due to exercise and martial art training. After the session... Muscle still ache.. hahaha. BUT, the tiredness gone.. Feels Reviewesher and while at home can even do more chin-up than yesterday. :D

Last but not least.. She say tips her if possible.. Possible, so I did.

I guess that's all. Thanks Bro Behappybe for the contact.
And if you like my Review.. Give thanks and give me some Greenies to brighten up page.. Thanks mp.net & all Samsters for the time & interest.

If there's something you dun like, 请多多包涵 。
And if you find any mistakes, you can keep it.. :cool:

-XB

Let me do the usual first, to thank bro behappybe for the intro. Booked Mun Mun on Monday morning session. She asked me why so early, though knowing she does not do FJ, still like the mm to be clean in many, if not all ways.
After checking in hotel, she took around 10min to arrive. Came in a white polo shirt and regular shorts, she looked ok to me, though not the type of look that I like.
Had a quick shower, dropped on the bed with towel cladded on my butt. Yes, like most who have commented here, she could really massage, it always amazed me how small sized mm can have so much strength. Told her I wanted the 2 hour session. She really did a thorough massage for the neck and back. After a good while, was told to turn around, she was clean enough to wash her hands before proceeding to my big head and neck again.
Told her I wanted to try her JG skill. She told me she was taught by a Chinese physician. True enough, she managed to bring up my little bro and then down and up and down....
During the massage, she took a call Reviewom a bro who was trying to sian her to do FJ. Telling her he liked her by hearing her voice on the phone and he would not tell anyone after the FJ. She turned him down straight, asked him to look for FL that does FJ. She told me thereafter that if she could make good money by offering massage and JG, why would she want to offer FJ? Sounds logical to me.
As mentioned by most bros here, for those who wanted to look for her, the least we could do is to show a little of respect for someone who does a good job. If you are looking for a FL that does FJ, move on, there are plenty in the mp.net, don't waste time here. Just my 2 cts worth opinion that meant no harm.
Now, the summary:
Look: 5/10
Appearance: petite, about 158cm
figure:5/10 with good skin
Massage skill: 7.5/10
JG Skill: 7/10
RTF: yes, would like to look for her at least one more time before she leaves on 13/4. Else, she will only return in June

Thanks to bros who posted their massage review, am HAPPY that all bros enjoyed her massage. :D
Very hard for me to access the forum Reviewom where I am now thats why late in reply bros who PM me for her contact. :eek:

thanks bro behappybe, i wanted to try mun mun's massage tonite but she told me she's fully booked till late nite. Really need a massage now but too bad she's fully booked n weekend i'm not Reviewee. Maybe tomorrow i go visit her.

Had my enjoyable rtf on her 2 days ago. Massage and JG still very good. As bros had mentioned, she going back soon. Thus bros who yet to try Mai Tu Liao hor. Planning for my rtf again before she leave:D

RTM again since got Reviewee time after work ended & immediately booked her for a massage. Met up 1 hour later. Massage & JG session took 2hrs 20mins this time round. Now got 1 Orh Cee at the lower back.. haha.
Opinion on her still the same.. Can check few posts above.
Still as chatty.. Good attitude which I like..

RTM: maybe.. Kind of ex.

Good day!
-XB

2nd RTM after work ended and SMS to book her.. Massage & JG session took 2hrs 20mins this time round.. Not bad, but got a Orh Cee at the lower back now..haha.
Good massage and good attitude..
Other opinions can be found a few posts above.

RTM: maybe.. kind of ex.

Good day!
-XB

Been in mp.net for so many years n tried so many stuff but this is my 1st official Review. 1st of all, thanks bro behappybe for sharing this gem with me!

Pre-massage
Called Mun Mun to book a slot with her yesterday but she was fully booked till late nite so bo bian have to book a slot for tonite. Her sms very cute, got smiley face somemore, 1st time i receive such cute sms.

Before checking into hotel
I was late for 10mins as I was stuck in a heavy traffic jam on PIE, luckily she was late as well, so ended up both of us reached lavender around the same time. However she was slightly earlier than me n I saw her standing by the roadside. I told myself dont have high expectations for her looks cos the previous FL masseur was praised to the skies by mp.net bros but when i saw her, my jaws literally dropped as she wasnt as pretty as described her. But that's another story for another time. Back to the story, Mun Mun looks like Amy Yip (the tua neh bu Reviewom hong kong) Reviewom afar, except that she has short hair. Then when I walked closer n looked into her eyes, I realised that she indeed looks like Ella jie jie (older version of Ella Reviewom S.H.E) n I thought "wow, not bad, quite pretty mah".

Approached her and she straight away knew that it's me n she led me to another Hotel 81. She then asked me how long I didnt visit Hotel 81 n am I a member, if not member then will cost $30 for room n she didnt want me to spend the additional money (thoughtful girl). Instead, she brought me to another hotel nearby which is located in a dark alley like those malaysia back alleys which i doubt have any gd hotels. But when I entered the hotel, I was stunned... The hotel has very nice decorations n nice ambience, $20 for 2 hrs transit n we checked in.

The Massage
Yeah finally we get to the massage part. She told me to shower n I asked her if she wanna shower with me but she gave me a shocked look n told me to shower alone (I got to know why she reacted like this later). I bathed alone n she prepared the towel for the massage. Once i lied on the bed (face down), she draped a towel over my back n started massaging my back. She told me about her massage ways n asked me to comment (she listens to customer feedbacks, gd Customer Relationship Management). This is when she told me about not bathing with me, she said that if she baths with me, it means she allows FJ like other FL. She didnt want me misunderstand that she offers special services thus she gave me a shocked look n told me to bath myself when I invited her to bath with me.

As the massage proceeded, we engaged in long conversations n realised we have a common hobby which I wont divulge here. It feels like we r long lost Reviewens and our conversations got more interesting. She then proceeded with oil massage after towel massage n this feels very gd. Didnt fell aslp like some of the bros even though it's very soothing cos we kept chatting throughout the massage. 1 thing that I enjoyed a lot is she kneeled on my back n used her body weight to split her legs, this created soothing pressure on my back. The "leg massage" is also something new and relaxing.

We talked abt many things n as I looked at her close range, her nose n eyes look like ella (70 - 80% resemblance) and her mouth look like xiao jie Reviewom hei se hui mei mei (80% resemblance). The oil massage proceeded southwards after my back, arms, neck and head. She massaged both my thighs roughly n started the legendary "up down up down" of my bro. As my erections r often rock solid, the 1st 2 times that she tried to "command" my bro to go down by pressing the acupoints failed n my bro saluted tall n firm like the mighty oak tree. However, the mighty oak tree succumbed to her 3rd attempt. She told me out of 10 guys, only abt 1 or 2 guys can resist her "down command".

The small bro massage carried on n b4 we knew it, 10mins was left n she didnt even start on foot massage. I guess is becos we got carried away during body massage n small bro massage as she has several comments on my small bro :D. 1 thing to note, she wore a low cut t-shirt n her cleavage could be seen clearly, tink it's a B-cup.

All gd things will come to an end n so did the massage. She told me dont bath after the massage, go home then bath.

Looks: 6.5/10 (cos I like ella)
Skin/Body: Silky smooth (I tink mosquito wanna bite her also will slide down her flawless skin)
Appearance: Petite, height 1.5m+
Boobs: B-cup at least
Massage: 8/10 (1 of the better ones I've tried)
JG: 8/10 (not bad I'll say)
Damage: $80 for 2 hrs
RTM: Hell yeah! b4 she goes back!

Note:
She told me many things abt Guang Zhou, showed me many pics abt her dog as well. She's very gd at engaging conversations thus I had quite an enjoyable time with her.

Sorry for the lengthy post n might have bored some of u, this is my 1st Review in mp.net n I hope bros can up my points so that other bros can give me a chance to try out other masseurs as they always require pple with high points n reputation (hints at bro behappybe). This Review is as complete as I remember it is, thanks everyone! :)

Thanks to all bros massage review, HAPPY bros enjoy. :D

Mun Mun left only 8 DAYS so bros got to faster hand and leg hor :p

wow, 8days b4 her departure, must quickly go for 1 session of her mas n jg. bro, dun mind share her contact by pm me? thankx a million. :)

Bro behappybe, can pass me mun mun no.? tomoro i Reviewee, wish to try her before his fly away. :D

thanks!

Had reply all PMs for contact. I am sorry if I miss reply any PM, please PM me again. :D

Bro, you got no power how to upz me, anyway thanks for the thought. :D

Shoutbox
  1. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  2. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💥💋💘 Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞💗 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💢💕 Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  4. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💢💞💫💥Sunday, ❤💋 Vivian,💞 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  9. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful
  11. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💫💋Sunday, ❣💗Cici... 💋small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  13. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  14. McClain:
    Indore
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  18. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  19. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  20. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  21. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  22. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  23. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  25. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  28. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  31. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  32. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  44. GameOn:
    Un
  45. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  46. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  47. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  50. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator