Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Newbie Shares His Experience (Review of Shirley @ Chang Holistic)

brandy

Reaction score
So...I didn't know if I should post this or not...given that she / they have SO MANY reviews...and such a strong and loyal following. Ultimately I decided to go forward with it, since there might be some guy out there who like me is totally new to all this, and has expectation similar to mine, and accordingly dissimilar to most of you.

So...as you may have read here...

http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=200946

...I had decided to give the MPA thing a try as an alternative to all the fucking around I typically do, as I am TRYING to actually give this (semi) monogamy thing a shot.

And..as you may have read here...

http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201160

..I have had one experience so far, and while QUITE pleasant, it wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

So...based on the many and strong recommendations of my fellow massageplanet.netites (am I a member of the club yet? Because my going to strip clubs didn't seem to count for many people...) I decided to pay Shirley / Chang's a visit.

I called early (11:00am) the morning I wanted to make my visit, and secured an afternoon appointment. Based on my previous experience of arriving exactly on time and finding my host not exactly ready, along with Shirley telling me in advance she had an appointment before me, I didn't hustle and was in fact about 15 minutes late. It turns out Shirley had been expecting me to be on time - in fact she called my home to follow up when I did not arrive at the appointed hour (her message was very discrete, and I live alone, so there was no issue...I mention this just so that YOU are aware this could happen). Chang's is a located in a Class "C" office park, with a very discreet presence. Parking however is an issue....there are a limited number of spots. I am not exactly sure what guidance to give you here, as there is no street parking...

The facility itself is quite clean - not exactly super modern or world class, but I had already adjusted my expectations down from what I might see at an upscale resort spa based on my last experience. Shirley herself pretty much fit the picture I had in mind when I started this...a not at all unattractive woman, but CLEARLY not 23 years old either. I myself do not have a particular attraction to Asians (not saying anything is wrong with them...saying they don't get my blood boiling like Latinas and big booty white gurls...), but I could see how if a guy was married to an Asian and hence attracted to them, he might think "man...I sure hope my wife looks that good when she is that age...."...as in she looked GREAT for her age...but her age was no secret.

I was instructed to shower (instructed...versus Sarah who offered the option), and thinking that perhaps a failure to do so might negatively impact my experience, I did, despite the fact that the shower was such that had I felt I had a choice, I would have passed. That said, I am a bit of a germaphobe...trust me, had it been REALLY bad I would NOT have gotten in, so you might not have any issue at all. There was a mix up on my part regarding the use of the towels / robe / whatever....it seems as though people in this industry assume their client knows the protocol already, and are familiar with the drill. Whatever...I just worked my way through it.

Once on the table Shirley asked what sort of massage I had experienced before...and as a reflex I answered the question honestly (plenty of RMT work for my football injuries, a fair amount of papering at various upscale SPAs...), then it occurred to me that this might be a "test"...so I tossed in at the end that I had also been to a few '"exotic spas". I have no idea if she believed me or not...lol.

Once things began, I was...disappointed. Shirley was clearly providing a "therapeutic" massage...one apparently based on some storehouse of knowledge (knowledge that I cannot verify the veracity of...) and just as clearly not intended to be erotic. To make things worse, Shirley seemed to be ignoring my comments that she was being rougher than I'd like (normally I DO like a good hard massage...when that is what I've come for...) and she was talking the entire time. Definitely nothing "sensuous", "erotic" or particularly calming going on here. I am starting to worry...is there some secret password or something I am supposed to utter?

I do my damnedest to send hints regarding what I want...every time she goes near my ass I moan...every time she goes near my inner thigh I spread my legs further apart...nothing seems to work. And she keeps working my muscles too hard. And she won't shut up. What happen to this "oasis of pleasure" that I was supposed to drifting off to? I mean...she does have the artificial birds and shit going in the background...

Then...it happens. After about what I would guess was 30 minutes...she starts touching me in a way that I am DEFINITELY agreeable with. Ahhhh.... she asks if I like...I do my best to convey I do with a mumbled and breathless "oh yes". Maybe if I show her I am really in to it, it gets better. She makes some moves towards my anus and I again do my best to send signals...YES, YES....this is MORE THAN OK! FEEL FREE! GO AHEAD!...but nothing exceptional takes place. Still, the way she is playing piano all over my legs and back does not suck...and it is having the intended effect.

Then comes the order to turnover. I do, and the "fun" begins. And...it is accompanied by an added bonus...seems Shirley has a "sound track" she likes to share with her clients (I know she didn't come up with that just for me). An attractive woman talking dirty while she touches me in ways and places no man ever has...or ever will...ok...this is what I came for. Except...

It seems all so...scripted. Mechanical. Like she has done this all hundreds of times before...which of course she has. She asks if I'd like a prostate massage as well...I again do my best to convey that YES, this is what I came for. But again...it isn't erotic or sensual...at least not to me.

Now...just as a normal course of things...I am pretty much a "long distance runner" kinda a guy. Premature ejaculation has NEVER been a problem for me...indeed I have the opposite problem. Add to that the fact that I am not feeling particularly aroused...I mean, yeah, I'm erect, but my head is not into it...and things are not progressing very fast. And Shirley does not seem to be happy about this...she is definitely giving off a "this is more work than I was looking for" type of vibe. Finally, I decide to take over...nobody knows how to do me better than me, so I figure we should just get this over with. And after a few more minutes...we do.

A clean up follows...I am offered water. Shirley leaves the room, so I take it that is my hint to dress...but when she doesn't return, I assume I am supposed to go find her...which I do..prone on a table, receiving a massage herself. Oh man...I guess I really WAS more work than she signed up for.

She pops off the table and comes toward me with a very apologetic tone (seems she thought I was asleep). I note the time and the sign on the wall, see that I owe the woman $85, and accordingly hand her $100. I think I have been generous. It seems I have not been...it turns out that a prostate massage...the prostate massage that actually never happened ("you are very tight" she apologized...isn't that why they invented lube? I'm sorry that I don't have a bung hole like a Church street club boy...) cost an extra $20.

So...let's review. $120 for a massage I didn't want, some self administered "self love" (exactly opposite of what I came for...I thought she was supposed to have some ancient Asian secret knowledge of how to make men revert to childhood with pleasure...you know, goo goo, ga ga....was that a bad assumption?), and a prostate massage that didn't actually happen.

Repeat? What do you think?

Sigh.....this might not be for me. I had a great time with Sarah...and now that we have communicated, she should be better equipped to deliver on my intended experience. And I guess now I have to give Lucy / Angela a try. But I am $270 in the hole, and haven't' yet gotten what I was looking for. And now the police are busting these places left and right?

You know, I am REALLY not the sort of guy who needs to have a "relationship" with someone to enjoy intimacy. If ever there was a man whore...I am him.

But...I am coming to understand that the "dance" is important me...the protocol / process / ritual that gets us into bed...be it measured in weeks, days, or hours. This pay to play thing just doesn't seem to be engaging my seductive mind enough. I mean...I can jerk myself off for a lot cheaper...where is the tease...where is the mind fuck?

Maybe I am not a hobbyist after all....

I think that's the point: she has done it thousands of times before. I saw her early days and it was very much erotic. Now it just might be a decent massage and that's that.

MPAs would like to see clients who return, those who make it a routine to see them but when an MPA gives service like it is a routine for her this discourages the customer from seeing her on a routine bases.

I agree that Shirley gives a good theraputic massage but even that has become uninspired. She is not bad but she does tend to forget that each visit experience determines if that client will come back again.

I know she has lots of fans here and she does deserve them, but like the poster experienced I also found her becoming too routine. I know its easy to say this from a clients perspective since we are not having to see clients every day like she has to but that is what we give here is a clients perspective.

I've been to Changs more then a few times but have never seen Shirley, I don't specifically ask for her so she always pawns me off on someone else.

Last time I went a few weeks ago she was training two new girls on me which wasn't as good as it sounds. Made me realize how good Juliet actually was in comparison to the one that stayed for the end. You probably would have had a better time with her MLAM but I think she is gone for good. I probably won't be returning for a while, was also considering trying out Lucy or Angela @ Mt pleasant.

Ive seen shirley many times and she does not come close to Lucy .

ahhhhhhh lucy !

good review. it is probably one of the more honest reviews I have read in a while. It is more reflective than negative. Thanks

Shirley really is just about the massage.

The "soft massage" and release at the end is just a "extra" above and beyond what you would get with a "real" RMT

Amy (formerly of Changs, and now on her own at www.amytherapy.net )
is exactly the same...and it does get a bit boring if you are expecting anything else other than must a massage an a manual release.

Although...when I used to see Amy at her apartment, she was much more liberal in terms of touching and lack of "attire". Now that she has her office, she's all business.

It sounds like you need to skip the MP phase of the hobby, and move right into seeing SP's. Someone like Molly Robinson...you have flirted with her in a thread that I read, and it appears she really turns your crank. Smart and sexy. Or a Dani.

MLAM......

Go see LUCY.....

I should be her freakin' agent.

$40 for what is always a very long 30 minutes -- everything you seemed to want at Changs but didn't get. She's not eye candy -- but is still the best.

B

it's a good review.

What I learned years in the massage world is that like everything else it's a microcosm of life.

Some mp ladies and mp's agreed with me and some didn't. massageplanet.netites raved endlessly about Sydney, for me she was insufferably boring and about the only mpa I felt I had to ask if she wasn't going too far, and her upsell prattle had me wondering if I'd survive if I asked for a replacement mid session. Same for our loved/bashed Violet, lovely funny girl, boring awkward massage. Everyone dismissed nattydread Brooke but for me she was Cecilia's equal. massageplanet.netites endlessly panned Eden and airport/whispers/brandy's but I had great times there.

So, probably, it's the sum of individual experiences including the intangibles between you and her; not necessarily or conclusively the massageplanet.netite hype.

ROFLMAO - very entertaining read... Thanks for this! My first time - I blew my load as quickly as she jerked a few times, but now I get close to blue-balling...

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇯🇵🇯🇵 Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  3. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  9. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  10. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner world
  14. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mimi 😍 Feminine with a sexy figure. Judi can provide very good RMT massage and very good service. She'll let you come and go💦 Kiki 😍is beautiful talk sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 💐🌹💐🌹🌹Jessica and Cici and Jenny 😘😘😘sexy body Jessica very good body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥Jenny very good table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍Cici deep tissue massage 💪💪💪💪💪5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️ every day 3 girls 😘Cici,Mia and Jenny 💐💐💐💐sexy girl🌹🌹🌹🌹 very good service table shower 💐💐💐body scrub deep tissue massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  31. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  37. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  39. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 13th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹Coco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back