Your story - how you got to massage school

Reaction score
I had such an experience just getting to massage school. It took a lot of determination. I'd like to post it, and I'd like to hear from others. I hope our stories help some potential students going through their own processes, and help us get to know each other better.

I've had the experience of everything falling in to place perfectly... and I have had the experience of NOT doing what I was supposed to be doing and it not going easily, and realizing what was going on and changing track.

But then I also have the experience of things not going so easily and being required to remain really clear and almost "make it happen" if I want it. I really had to work hard to get to massage school. Oh but before that hard work, one of those "not what you're supposed to be doing" processes was trying to attend the first school I applied to...

I was so naive about bodywork that I thought the Aveda Institute was just the pinnacle of everything :) I was a web developer, and my first client when I started freelancing was a local Aveda concept salon. Four years later I had learned that I didn't want to do web work, but hadn't learned much about what I did want.

So I spent months and so much effort trying to go to the Aveda Institute. I applied and was accepted. My ex and I drove out to Minneapolis from upstate New York three times or so. I found a room for rent from a guy who had attended the Aveda Institute. None of this went very easily, but it seemed to be working out "perfectly", except for the financial end.

I could not work out financial aid with them. The folks in that department were completely uncooperative. I was sure they just hated me personally and wanted to ruin my life. :) And in the end, even if I could have gotten them to agree to give me financial aid, their program didn't cover enough of the costs for me to be able to attend anyway.

So while all of this was NOT working, I went home California to visit my folks. At one point I found myself alone, and went to the bookstore just to browse. I ended up flipping through a copy of Massage for Dummies... the table of contents listed an appendix -- Top 10 Massage Schools. I still thought I was going to Aveda, somehow, and flipped eagerly to the back to see where they placed it.

It wasn't even on the list.

Instead, there were a bunch of places I had never heard of, some with weird names like "Kripalu" and "Esalen", others more plain.

Well, this would not do. These I had to know about. I wrote them all down and went home to google for them all. I ruled most out geographically. Kripalu, Esalen, and Heartwood Institute looked like the most likely as far as getting to visit and actually attend. The latter two were in California, and the first wasn't too far from where I was living in New York.

I kept coming back to The Heartwood Institute. Something about their website. And then talking with Lisa, one of their attendance counselors on the phone. We developed an odd relationship as the process of applying and attending Heartwood unfurled.

This was not an easy process. Nothing "just fell into place perfectly". First I had to figure out if I thought Heartwood was right for me... and Lisa was clear that while she would answer my questions and help how she could, she didn't want to "sell me" on it. I was going to need to be responsible for my own choice, which I made and followed through on without ever visiting the place.

Then I had to convince Heartwood that I was right for them. Whereas Aveda, a commuter school, will take anyone who can pay them, first come first serve, and if there's no room in the next program, in four months there will be another... Heartwood only turns over their small groups of students who must live together ever 9 to 12 months, depending on the program.

While all of this was happening, my grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer. In fact, everything really started on the same day: in the morning I took my Heartwood application to the post office, and in the afternoon she got the call from her doctor.

Simultaneously I had to arrange funding. Their financial aid could cover everything I needed, but making it happen was a little insane. I had to deal with Sallie Mae for the student loans (horror story for another thread). Just an example: they put my grandma's rental income down as her mortgage payment on our first go-round. They rejected her as my co-signer and I had to ask another family member to help. And I don't even know for sure if I'm going to go, because I don't know what's going to happen with her health.

Between submitting the application and attending school, my grandma had a mastectomy, and began to recover very well. It was stressful, but in the end everything was looking good.

My first week "on the mountain", probably the second or third night, I find Lisa up in the library alone and we talk. "Well, I'm here," I said. I made it. She told me about how she wasn't sure right up until the end if I was going to make it. I admitted that neither was I. "But you were like, 'No, I belong here.' and you kept coming from that place."

And I did belong there. My Heartwood experience has had such a dramatic impact on my life. I was so grateful that I sent the financial aid ladies at Aveda a thank you note + graduation announcement. ;-)

Looking back, I see that I did act with much more purpose and faith than I'm used to. After I had given up on Aveda and put it behind me, I moved back to California not knowing what was going to happen. Well, more accurately, since we never KNOW what's going to happen, without having to have a story about how things were "supposed" to work out. Grandma's breast cancer helped me stay firmly unattached to attending Heartwood throughout much of the process. I just didn't know what was going to happen, and yet I kept taking positive action.

So, that's how I got to massage school. Long, drawn out, uncertain. And absolutely perfect.

This thread should be quite interesting I hope plenty people respond to it!!

My story:
I have always wanted to do massages for a living since I was 5/6 years old. I was always massaging my mom and dad and they would always tell me I was good at it and I should do it one day. I knew there was a MT school in New Orleans but didnt know where it was nor how to find once I finished high school so I put that dream behind and went to college for elemntary education, I lasted 2 semesters and dropped out because I just did not want to do that. At the time I had the odd end jobs, working at a video store, the a jewelry stor and then I got married. Lost my job at the jewelry store and started waiting tables. Loved the fact that I made fast easy money but hated the hours. One day I saw in the engagment announcements a girl that was getting married went to Blue Cliff College of Therapeutic massage in Kenner. I was so happy because I finally found the school. I talked to my then husband about it and he refused to let me go to school because we couldn't afford for me to quit my job. So I put it out of my mind. Fast foward 3 years later I file for a divorce because my husband just didnt realize he should stop dating other people once he got married. Well one day in the middle of an arguement he tells me I will never amount to anything that I will never be anything better than a waitress. I was like ok watch and see.
that day I got on the internet found the number for the school called and made an appointment with them.I went applied and was accepted and I told him I registered well he through a fit and I postponed school indefeintely at that point I was due to start that August. Finally in January I was like you know something to heck with him this is my life not his I am going to do what I want and I called the school and signed up and started that April.
He figured I would drop out...never did.He expected me to fail well I proved him wrong. He figured I would fail my national...proved him. wrong again.
Took me almost my entire life so far to get to massage school and I am so glad I finally did. No regrets except I wish I had done it sooner. But everything happens when it is suppose to happen :) Its been the best 4 years of my life since finishing school.

Wow, what a timely thread for my situation! I am currently a student, but the road has had plenty of bumps.

I decided to become a massage therapist in July of 2006. I needed a change and wanted to do something that would help others. I have always loved giving massages, and after doing extensive research (much of it done on this board), decided that massage therapy was the path I wanted to take. My original plan was to close my home-based business (which I did), get a job to have money for tuition and living expenses and start school in April of 2007.

Two and a half months into my job, a very physical job, I became very sick. The glands in the neck, throat and under arm area were very swollen and sore. My joints were swollen stiff, my hands were so swollen and stiff they were frozen into a claw. Doctors diagnosed rhemotiod arthritis. A naturalpathic doctor diagnosed the beginnings of arthritis but not rhemotoid, and concluded the symptoms where chemical reactions to medications that I used in my job taking care of racehorses, which turned out to be right. After several weeks of massage, chiropractic care, several cleansings, symptoms disappeared and I felt great. My mother offered to lend me the money for school, and I started classes in January.

Fast forward to March. Our class had just completed our AP comprehensive final, we were half way through the course and only had Swedish Massage and internship to complete. Usually on test days, once we completed the test, we were free to leave, however our instructor asked to wait as she had an announcement for the class. The announcement was as of the following day our schools was closed! If that were not upsetting enough, she had been told by management, NOT to tell us, that they were going to mail letters to the students during Spring break. She received alot of grieve from management for telling us, but thankfully she did. She was the only one from the school that has helped us find alternative routes to complete our education.

As of today, our local community college is trying to put together a class for displaced students. There were eight of us, and the college needs at least 5 people to justify the cost of a special class. Four have signed and we are desperately talking to the others to get the fifth. I am trying to stay positive, and at the very worst, was told that if needed, they would incorporate us into a new class that starts in July.

So yes it has been bumpy, but I am determined that I will complete this! I love massage and know in my heart this is my path.

BTW, this is my first post, and I just wanted to thank everyone for all the useful information that is found on the board. I have learned as much from the board members as I have in school. :)

FYI, I am in Texas, which only requires 300 hours to become licensed. However, I know that 300 hours is not nearly enough time, and have already made plans to continue my education in the fall which will give me 700 hours total when completed.

Well.....my journey to massage was a long one,full of stops in many different places-- In 1996, I was in a community college,taking prereqs to enter a nursing program and eventually become a nurse,but I then transferred to a 4 year private college to enter a BSN program,as I was convinced nursing was for me,and a BSN would give me more options.Well after 2 long years of unhappiness,increases in tuition and alot of stress--I left that school and entered a community college once more to see if nursing was in my blood again--no! I was on the friggin' waiting list 2 more years before I finally just got sick of dealing with the politics of the school and just went to massage therapy school,and I have never regretted it! Massage therapy is just so awesome,the work is very rewarding,and I can be my own boss!I am so happy to be in this profession now,and wish I had just gone to massage school in '96 and applied my money and energy toward it instead of spinning my wheels in other places. I am where I should be and am happy to see the results in my clients. :)

Namaste'
Johnny

I love reading everyone's stories!

I started off going to college right out of high school, just like I was "supposed" to. My parents were paying for college, and I didn't have to work or anything, just concentrate on my studies. I majored in Environmental Health, because I do have a concern for the environment. After a year and a half of it I hated all the science classes I was taking (organic chemistry), was failing two of the classes because of lack of interest, plus I'd probably just end up working with sewage...which wasn't exactly my cup of tea.

I dropped out of school and my parents quit supporting me financially. I started working retail, where I have been working for the past 2+ years. Though I don't particularly love retail, my managers have always been good about my schedule and giving me the hours I needed.

My boyfriend and I discussed the fact that I did not want to work retail forever. He is the one that suggested looking into massage, so I did. I think the fact that I have been into natural health for the past few years also peaked my interest. I realized there was a school very close by, practically across the street from where I was working. It was an accelerated program where I would only have to go three days a week on the weekend and was six months long. Financially, my boyfriend and my mom helped me. I continued to work full time and go to school. It was the first time I had been really interested in what I was learning. I graduated last July, and am a licensed massage therapist now, and still have very much to learn! But I am happy to have a job doing something I enjoy (though financially I still work part-time in retail right now).

When I was thinking about starting massage school I had some mighty big fears: I can’t physically do that. Everyone will laugh at me. No one will want to get a massage from a fat chick.

A friend of mine was in school at the time so my husband and I went to an open house to support her. My husband was thinking that it may be something he would like to do so we met with the owner and the student affairs director. I tried to keep my mouth shut but ended up asking questions until the owner asked, “Are you interested in attending?”
Yikes! “Well I’ve thought about massage school for about 10 years but I would need to lose a lot of weight before I could do it.”
They looked at each other and replied, “Well, you could but you don’t have to wait. You could do it now.”
What? These people are crazy. Do they not see I’m morbidly obese? There is no way I could do that!
“We’ve had a physically challenged student before and she worked seated for most of the techniques. We could do something similar for you.”

So I went home and thought about it. I did want to go to massage school when I left college 10 years ago and 150 pounds lighter. I didn’t think I could do it them so I really couldn’t do it now. Right?

As I filled out the application I thought well if I diet and go to the gym religiously and saved money I might be able to attend next fall or next year. I just won’t tell anyone that I’m thinking about doing this.

As part of the application we are required to do an essay explaining why you wanted to go to school and what your challenges and strengths are. So I wrote something to prove that I didn’t have any body awareness so I couldn’t be a massage therapist. See I am so flawed of course I can’t do this.

The owner called to set up an entrance interview. She said, “We have a class starting later this month. Do you think you want to begin then?”

Are you nuts? I’m not ready yet. This is way too scary for me to even consider. I replied, “Well I don’t have the money right now. I was thinking about waiting until the fall.”
She said, “Ok well think it over.”

I went to talk to my mother. I expected her to be sensible and say something like, “You can’t do that you are way too fat.” What she actually said was “It’s about time! You’ve been talking about that forever.”

Crap more encouragement! Is everyone around me aliens? So I said, “Yeah well unless you want to give me the $8000 I can’t go yet.” She laughed, “Nope, I guess you will have to wait.”

Three days later, she tells me that she could loan me the money. Ahhhh I have run out of excuses. Am I really going to do this?

Well I am now a month away from graduation and it's been a heck of a journey but I did it. I have clinic left and I'm booked solid for those 3 weeks and am filling out the paperwork to start my own business.

how i got to massage school

Well, I actually practiced massage for two years as a volunteer (this ended about 1 yr ago) and then stopped because I was burnt out and so tired. I felt so greatful for the amount of energy that came back in my life and thought that I would never want to do massage again in my life.

Then, this January, I went to graduate school. While in graduate school, i decided to take a recreational massage class in between classes for fun and to refresh my skills. While in that class amongst other students and with the teacher, I realized how much good it did for me to be in the massage community amongst other caring people who also wanted to do good for other people and the community. (During the time I was practicing as a volunteer for 2 years, I got very burnt out because i did not keep in contact with other massage professionals: i just kind of was out there on my own doing a lot of work and burning myself out.) I realized that I actually did like this profession but it was just that I didn't have the right support before.

So, now I am enrolled at a local massage school. And, I know now that I actually do enjoy this profession and will not burn out again if I stay in touch with the massage community this time and continually get support from them as I try to do my best as a massage professional.

Great thread! Thanks for posting this!

I didn't choose massage, it chose me!

I never knew what I wanted to be when I grew up.

I've never been satisfied with anything. I have always been the type of person that cares so much about other people that I've ended up getting hurt. Once I entered my 30's I started to realize that I'm very sensitive to other peoples feelings and although it sounds like a nice thing... it's made my life hard. I finally learned how to put MYSELF first. It took me years to learn.. I'm 36 now.

So back when I was 30 I read an article about massage therapy. I found the article in a natural health magazine. I started becoming more and more interested in natural health and self healing, I thought Massage therapy sounded like a wonderful thing to get into. I came up with a million reasons why I couldn't do it. I was in the middle of a divorce. I had a daughter to care for and a pretty secure office job (which I hated). My parents even agreed that it would be "irresponsible" for me to try to go back to school.

About a year later I had met the love of my life. He encourages me to do anything I'm interested in and believes in listening to what the world is telling you. If you have a great interest in something and if "fels" right.. there is probably a reason. So I looked into massage therapy again. This time it was the money. I thought it would be selfish of me to spend that much oney on school so I decided to hold off and I put it on the back burner again. Over the next couple years everywhere I looked was something in the paper, magazines, or on TV, or people talking as I passed by, about the benefits of massage, the growing industry of massage, the wonderfully interesting vast modalities. I couldn't get away form it. :lol:

Then I met a woman who was the spitting image of my self 10 years earlier. She was the kind of person that put everyone before herself. A doormat. It bothered me to watch the pain this woman went through because she could never be herself. SHe was interested in massage therapy and almost registered for classes. I encouraged her. I ws excited for her because I htought I'd just live vicariously through her since I hadn't had the gut sto do it myself. Sadly right before registration she backed out. The reason she told me was that her family members did not think it was a good idea and people told her it was not a good job to get into.

I was so effected by how miserable this womans life was. It was so obvious that she did not follow her dreams because of what OTHER people wanted and said. I realized that she had chosen to have a miserable life. She was a very unhappy person.

This woman's sad life was a wake up call to me. I made the decision to call and find out about registration. I was not going to choose to be miserable too. I realized that my sensitivity to other people can be used as a gift instead of a thorn in my side like it always had been in the past. I really felt that massage therapy was what I was ment to do in life.

As the weeks went by I got busy and never called although I had it in mind to do so, but we have a lot of school choices here in my area nad the task of scoping them out seemed daunting.

My husband called me from work one day because he had met a guy who was telling him about his wife's new career in massage therapy and how much she loved it. She had never been happier. In fact he saw how happy she was that he quict his job as a mechanical contractor and went into massage also. He raved about one school in particular. The school happened to be very near where my husband and I were in the process of builing our new home. The school also happens to be very inexpensive compared to all the others in the area.

At this point I was like... OKAY! OKAY! I get it! I can't hide from it any longer or I'll never be left alone... :lol:

I called that day and signed up for school.

I just finished my pre req's and I start an intensive full time program in August.

I love these stories!

When I graduated from Highschool in 1993, I thought I was destined to be a lawyer. I went to University with the intention of getting my B.A, and then heading to law school. Well by 2nd year I hated law! I couldn't wait to be done. But I figured I had better at least finish my B.A, see something to completion.

I worked in a restaurant for a few years after that, not really knowing what I wanted to do. I did a lot of research, and soul searching. I had always been drawn to alternative healing, but I didn't know much.

I had always been told I gave good massages as a kid/teenager, and one day something clicked. So I decided to look into it.

In my area alone there are 5 massage therapy schools. One was a community college, and the other 4 are private colleges. Community college was 3 years, and cheaper than the 18 month programs, but it required me to go back to highschool.

Through my research I discovered that to go to the community college I needed my grade 13 biology, and one other grade 13 science, after doing my university! I was a little surprised, but in retrospect it was probably a really good thing I did it. It took me a year to do the courses while working full time, but at the same time I took an aromatherapy course (needed something fun to do with the physics!) and I was hooked.

I applied to the community college, and was accepted. I found out later 400 people applied for 40 positions. I was lucky! Since then I have never looked back.

I graduated High School in 2002 and went right into college here in MA. I am actually graduating this coming saturday with my BA in English/Communications. I started here wanting to teach and everytime I took one of the tests I failed miserably. I took the test I needed a total of four times at 120.00 a pop and finally was very frustrated.

I had always loved the feeling I got helping people in general and then I stumbled into Aromatherapy toward the end of my high school days to combat my migraines I used to get from stress and I was hooked.

I digress though. After all the rigamorole of tests I decided to look into something that combined my love of helping others and my need to do something different as my heart had been pulling me toward this direction for a while but I got what I call a divine slap about 3 months ago. I am enrolled in a 14 month program that is at least 600hrs long starting in September and I cannot wait. I really think this is the best move I have made for myself. I am going to take another (different) teaching exam this fall because part of my heart still lies in teaching and I want to fulfill that part of who I am too. Who knows, I was actually told by my addmissions counselor that with my passion for this I could very well be teaching it soon too.

That is my story........and I am sticking to it :)

welp, I took the long route.

went to college b/c I was the first in my family and since I was deemed very smart by all who knew me, I knew it would be like a funeral if I didn't. Knew I liked healing, but with a small child at the time...the studying required was just not fitting in the picture. Plus, I felt conflicted about the whole drug/medical industry and the way they throw a pound of pills at so much as a sneeze (I'm a naturopath at heart). Went on to have two more children for a total of 3, and found I could juggle them, a husband, a job, and an information systems degree in business all at once fairly well without killing myself studying (business comes rather naturally to me as compared to other fields).

Graduated, went to work in my field, and hated it. Isn't it amazing how you seem to find yourself AFTER you've wasted $60K in debt and 8 years worth of time. Luckily it wasn't a total waste b/c I can see how those business skills have followed me and will come in handy in my practice in the near future.

Began looking for what lined up with the real me. After the divorce (hubby didn't line up with the real me), began to do the things I wanted to and love. I love helping people to feel better and heal (even though we can't say that's what we do--we do)...and I don't feel conflicted about my choice of career (it's very important to me to love what I do and be able to sleep at night.) So broke, divorced, single parent me decided to go back to school for massage therapy, and I haven't regretted one minute of it. It's the best decision I've made in a decade!

I actually went to massage school twice.

I was in my mid-twenties when the idea was planted that I should go to school to become a professional massage therapist. I was on the production staff at a journal publisher in New York City. My colleauges were other twenty-somethings, overworked, overstressed, underpaid and unappreciated. Working together over such long hours, we became like a family.

I don't remember when or why I started rubbing my coworkers achy necks, but gradually I gained a reputation as the go-to person for a quick rub. If I hung out after work, they would literally line up, pointing to their neck or shoulders. Then it went beyond the crew I worked with - soon editors, VPs and HR people would wander over to my cubicle to see if I was had time for a quick rub. "You should do this professionally," people would say. "Maybe later," I always thought. I halfheartedly sent for info from the Swedish Institute, and even attended one of their open houses, but I mentally filed the idea away as something I could always do when I had the time.

Being in NYC on September 11 changed my mind about things that could be done "later." My career wasn't turning out to be all that rewarding, in fact, I was miserable and stressed out all the time, once to the point of an emergency room visit. My husband and I moved into our first home in October. I enrolled in the next starting class at a local massage school, Healing Hands Institute in Westwood, NJ, attending part-time, and continuing to work my day job. I graduated in February 2003 and got my National Certification in May 2003.

I had a fledgling part-time massage practice, but couldn't resign myself to depending on my husband's income to take the time to build a full-time practice. Finally, after another job stress-filled year, we decided I would make the leap to full-time MT and go back to school to get the hours I would need to sit for the New York State exam (NY requires 1000 hours; I had 710). We would then look to move to upstate New York, where the cost of living was more affordable, and he got permission to telecommute for his job (computer network administrator). I happily gave notice... and two weeks later, on my last day of work, my husband called to say that he had just been laid off from his job.

We were forced to accelerate our move upstate, and I contacted the NY state licensing board. They approved my completing the 300 hours I needed to complete the 1000 to sit for the NY board exam (they don't use NCE). Trouble was, none of the three schools in commuting distance from my new home had any means of splitting up their programs so I could just get the hours needed. I would have to attend school all over again.

The closest one and least expensive one was a 2 year associates degree program. I couldn't afford the upwards of $13,000 the other schools were asking, so I enrolled at Columbia-Greene Community College. The program was long, very challenging and ultimately tremendously rewarding. Now I wait to take the state board exam on August 23rd (they only give the NY test 2 times a year, and then I have to wait until October to get the results!).

Okay...here's my story. Some of you will probably get a kick out of this one.

First off, I haven't even started my schooling yet! My class begins on August 27 and I am so excited, I'm counting the days! It has taken YEARS - like approx. 20 - to get to this point.

All my life growing up there were 2 things I was passionate about - pampering people and children. So, I always said I was either going to work with Deaf Preschoolers, or teach preschool or get a job pampering people (preferably women - just because I think they deserve more pampering with all they do). The ONLY other thing I ever considered being "when I grew up" was a Solid Gold Dancer - ha ha ha.

Anyways, flash forward to 1988 when I graduated high school. I did the "duty" of a good girl and went to college for 2 years (as my parents requested), but down the road from my college campus was a cosmetology school. I went there in 1989 asking for information they could give me for becoming a "pampering specialist". Massage therapy was never introduced to me, I thought they were a type of doctor and I didn't want to go through all the "blood and guts" in order to pamper someone that way. So I asked the director at the cosmetology school what direction I could go. Believe it or not, this person gave me some story that I needed to go to their school, and once I complete the steps of doing hair, nails ,etc I could move on to pampering in other ways that could lead to something like massage (which was facials, that kind of thing). Well, naive me bought that story and signed up for class. (which you all know that was all a tact to get my tuition money...I've lived and learned from that one!) Needless to say, half way into it I discovered the truth behind that facade and quit. I did however, finish just enough credits to become a licensed nail technician. I hated doing the pedicures and manicures and especially the artificial nails, but I LOVED giving the hand and foot massages.

I got married and we moved to a glorious little island called Hilton Head in South Carolina. That was when I discovered spas and true pampering...EXACTLY what I had always wanted to do! So, I asked around and found out that there was only one school I could go to that wasn't over almost 2 hours from my home on the island. I was so excited and went for information, determined to register and get started. Well, my interview/appointment was just a dream destroyer. I am a Christian - which now I know has nothing to do with making or breaking it in this field. However, that was NOT what I was told during my interview. While sitting at the desk, the administrator said to me, "I see you are wearing a cross necklace. I assume that means you are a Christian, correct?" I said, "Yes, is there a problem?" and she says, "Well, no. But you need to understand that here at ______ (school name), we are all about the moon and the alignment of the universe and how that works in us we heal through....." and I don't remember the rest because I just blanked on that. I thought, "you're kidding?? I can't learn to pamper people because somehow its going to go against my faith?" I was devastated. Well, immediately after that, she got my attention again by saying, "also, you need to be aware that we need to understand the human body, so we will from time to time sit naked in our classroom and meditate". Well, that about freaked me out! I'm all for draping people and massaging their naked bodies while DRAPED (so only portions are exposed at a time), but to sit naked in a classroom of people....uh....no thank you. Not this girl! I've had certain experiences in my childhood that has made me VERY cautious and VERY protective of my body. So, I went home deflated and giving up on my "dream career".

Now, just a few months ago, I was at a scrapbooking event where there was a massage therapist giving the scrapbookers massages for a break during the crop. I knew the therapist was a Christian and so I got the nerve to ask her how she handled school. She didn't understand what I meant about it and so I proceeded to tell her what I had experienced. She was absolutely floored by what happened and told me to go to some schools here in Dallas and I'd be quite surprised. So, I did....and registerred and I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for my first day to start!!! And, hey, it only took about 20 years to get here, huh? LOL

Thanks for letting me share my story!
Heather

My decision to become a massage therapist really came out of nowhere for me.

I joined the Army right out of highschool as a Russian Linguist. I thought it would be really cool. I was wrong. I served 2 years out of my 5 year contract before doing anything and everything in my power to get out. I left physically and mentally in very bad shape.

From there, I went off to college and chose zoology as a major. I've always been a huge animal lover, and I toyed with the idea of being a veterinarian or animal keeper of some sort. The process was demoralizing and heartrending. When I refused to further my education by killing animals and taking them apart to demonstrate trivial and elementary concepts, I became public enemy #1 in the science department. So I changed my major to philosophy, which was entirely based on my interest in the subject, and utterly without any concept of real world application. I was spending a LOT of money, I was being drained by menial, soul-sucking retail jobs, and I had no hope for the future.

Then, several things happened. First, I left an 8 year relationship with my boyfriend. Then I lost my job. As desperate as everything felt, I also felt like something significant was about to happen to fill the sudden "void" all that change had created.

I'd never had a massage before, professionally or un. Honestly, I had no concept of massage. I knew wealthy people paid lots of money for them in marble floored spas. I had friends who occasionally bragged about their significant other's apparent skill in giving them massage. I came from a family very shy of touch, where even hugging was reserved for airport goodbyes.

I'm sure I'd passively seen ads for this massage school on tv, billboards, and in newspapers long before I actually -noticed- them, because now I see them everywhere. But at the time, it had never once crossed my mind to pay attention to one before. I was online applying to college (yet again), and I'd procrastinated to the last minute, and the application process was a million times harder than I thought it was going to be, and taking much longer than I thought, and in essence, the process just wasn't moving forward. As I sat at my desk in frustration, I happened to look down at the open classifieds section of the newspaper on my desk. The ad said, "Tired of lengthy and difficult admissions processes?" No kidding! I'm pretty sure I probably narrowed my eyes at it suspiciously. Probably jabbed at it experimentally with a mechanical pencil to make sure it wasn't just some tired illusion of my admissions process befuddled brain. I don't even remember what I was thinking. Massage had never, ever, ever even drifted casually across my mind as a possible career choice. I'm surprised I even went to the website. But I did. And I filled out the little form to have someone contact me. And they did, the next day. And by the end of the week, I had an appointment. And at the appointment, I enrolled! And 4 months later, I was in massage school! I admit, I was intimidated at first: all of my classmates had a story about how they'd been massaging their family for years, or how one of their parents were a therapist, or how they'd always dreamed of doing massage...and here, I'd never even received one! Flash forward a year, and now I'm an LMP, graduated top of my class, and I love the work! It's the most fulfilling thing I've ever done! How strange and surreal to have made my real career choice in less than a week, when I'd been trying to make that choice (and failing miserably) for the last 8 years! It just goes to show...well, I don't know what it goes to show, but that's my story!

:D Natasha

Your story - How you got to massage school

I wanted to be a masage therapist since I was 16. There were no massage schools in my state at that time so I became a nursing assistant and married, had a family and worked at a hospital where I spent 26 years washing people, caring for their bodies as they went through surgery or holding people as they died. I loved my job. A good friend came to me one day and asked me if I knew there was massage schools in my state now?
She showed me a brouchure, and I read it and wondered if I could go back to school. Could I afford it? Would there be a job for me when I graduated? Could I pass the schooling? Well, after much encouragement from friends & family, I went to school. That was 7 years ago. I'm 51 and got hired at a hospital woman's center as a massage therapist and I've been very happy there. It was my years working as a nursing assistant that has given me that extra measure of listening, compassion, treating everyone with great respect and lovingkindness that has helped my career flurish most.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa recommends new girls for massage services today. They are Sasa, Mary, and Coco. They are young and beautiful with first-class service. They are from China, Singapore, South Korea, and Singapore. If you want a massage, please contact 9052375885 or 4163565876. You can send SMS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  4. hotqts:
    Guelph
  5. Forever Spa:
    💎💎💎 We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💎 Ruby & Angela (new) and Cindy are available 💎 2190 Warden 💎 416-800-7887
  6. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Mika, Apple and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  7. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Jojo and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, SALMA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 ☎ 416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line up
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  13. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  14. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and c
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Claire🌸Brandy ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  21. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  22. Maxmin:
    suko
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & CARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills. Sugar Love Spa
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Selina with big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Vivian 22’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. *New today, Angela is a young, small and very beautiful lady who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples.
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin &new Asian girl Amy in today
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  31. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  32. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  34. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  38. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  39. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  41. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  42. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  43. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  44. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  45. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  46. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator