Spa AD VE SPA💞💞**HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY**MARKHAM'S POPULAR SPA**4997 Hwy 7 Unit 7B, Markham ☎️ Tel: 647.394.9233

I haven’t seen a positive one yet
That's true, I haven't or any of us seen a positive comment or review from ya historically.

Hey Gents! Tomorrow new girl Bobo will be on duty. Sexy as hell and amazing curves. Customer feedback med strength massage and lots of fun GFE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240805_211732_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240805_211732_Chrome.jpg
    795.8 KB · Views: 130
**SPA UPDATE**
** PROMOTION OFFER $10 OFF $30 for 30MINS FROM 9:45AM-12NOON**
**HAPPY "BOOB" DAY TODAY**
** NICE ALL STAR LINEUP TODAY FEATURING BUSTY GFE ADA AND NEW GIRL BOBO ON DUTY**
------------------------------------------------------------

1699964340123.png

TODAY TUES SCHEDULE **ALL STAR LINEUP**

VE HEALTH CENTER, NEWLY RENOVATED SPA, CONVIENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF MCCOWAN AND HWY 7, JUST A FEW BLOCKS WEST (SOUTH SIDE) ACROSS THE STREET FROM MARKVILLE MALL.

A VERY POLISHED AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT, WE HAVE 5 SPACIOUS ROOMS AVAILABLE, 3 VIPSHOWER ROOMS, 1 MASSAGE CHAIR/FOOT REST, PROFESSIONAL BEDS, BACK WALKNG, TOWEL SERVICE AND BACK ENTRANCE AVAILABLE.

** PROMOTIONAL OFFERING $10 OFF FROM 10AM-12NOON.....JUST MENTION YOU SAW IT ON MASSAGE PLANET **

***LIMITED TIME SPECIAL 60MINS FOOT+60MIN BODY ONLY $89 AND 30MINS FOOT $29***

VE HEALTH CAST (3 GIRLS WORKING EVERYDAY, BUT OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Ada: She has worked at some popular spas in RH and Markham, pretty, sexy, nice body, busty C Melons, great massage and can show you a real GFE. Very Open Minded (Recommended) (Pic Below)

Bobo: (New Girl) Tall, Cute, sexy body, naturally busty, smooth legs, easy going, can do a good med or strong massage. Knows what a man likes and can provides some exciting GFE fun. She very popular from another well known Spa. (Pics and Review Below) (Highly Recommended)

Coco AKA Mandy: Well known for her strong deep tissue massage, very experienced working in the Markham/Richmond Hill Spas, has lots of regulars of her own, super friendly and aims to please.

PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO SECURE YOUR APPOINTMENT (WALKINS ARE WELCOME BUT NOT GURANTEED)
Ve Health Center: 4997 Hwy 7 Unit 7B, Markham ☎️ Tel: 647.394.9233

Gents! its been a while since i encountered an amazing 5 star experience. Bobo is a hidden gem for those who have not tried her. Her massage is strong and therapeutic on par with April and Nina. Great teasing skills if you are into that. She is a tall, mid to late 20's, pretty girl, nice body and beautiful natural melons, and big bum. The best thing about her is she has the friendliest attitude and speaks good English. As for the fun, she knows how to provide a great GFE. She is an easy repeat. Give her a try and thank me after!!

Attachments

• ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Ve1assort.jpg
    Ve1assort.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 48
  • VeAda1.jpg
    VeAda1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 46
  • VeAda2.jpg
    VeAda2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 65
  • VeBobo1.jpg
    VeBobo1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Gents! its been a while since i encountered an amazing 5 star experience. Bobo is a hidden gem for those who have not tried her. Her massage is strong and therapeutic on par with April and Nina. Great teasing skills if you are into that. She is a tall, mid to late 20's, pretty girl, nice body and beautiful natural melons, and big bum. The best thing about her is she has the friendliest attitude and speaks good English. As for the fun, she knows how to provide a great GFE. She is an easy repeat. Give her a try and thank me after!!

SPA UPDATE**
**SUMMER PROMOTION OFFER $10 OFF $30 for 30MINS FROM 9:45AM-12NOON**
**NEW SEXY BUSTY GIRL KIKI**
**WICKED WEDNESDAY VE TODAY HAS AN ALL STAR LINEUP FEATURING NEW GIRL SOPHIA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1699446100691.png

VE HEALTH CENTER, NEWLY RENOVATED SPA, CONVIENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF MCCOWAN AND HWY 7, JUST A FEW BLOCKS WEST (SOUTH SIDE) ACROSS THE STREET FROM MARKVILLE MALL.

A VERY POLISHED AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT, WE HAVE 5 SPACIOUS ROOMS AVAILABLE, 3 VIPSHOWER ROOMS, 1 MASSAGE CHAIR/FOOT REST, PROFESSIONAL BEDS, BACK WALKNG, TOWEL SERVICE AND BACK ENTRANCE AVAILABLE.

VE HEALTH CAST (3-4 GIRLS WORKING EVERYDAY, BUT OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Kiki (New Girl): Sexy looking, nice body, busty natural C melons, curvaceous bum, excellent massage and provide some good service. Comes from a popular spa. (Pic Below) (Customer Comments Below)

SOPHIA: (New Girl) very special skills, she can do a specialized Dragon Tendon and prostate massage.

Coco AKA Mandy: Well known for her strong deep tissue massage, very experienced working in the Markham/Richmond Hill Spas, has lots of regulars of her own, super friendly and aims to please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customers Comments Below on Kiki:

Customer Comments Kiki:
Very pretty girl, Kiki breasts are awesome with best natural bodies, I was surprised when asked to see her bum-bum, she was not shy and got nude and pulled it all down for a great body slide.

Customer Comments Kiki: A great session with Kiki. Very good massage. It was great as she sat on my back while massaging me. I could feel her warmness. Beautiful set of firm melons and butt. Oh yes very pretty girl.

PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO SECURE YOUR APPOINTMENT (WALKINS ARE WELCOME BUT NOT GURANTEED)

Last edited:
Tomorrow Thursday New Girl Alano good massage and very service oriented.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240807_235125_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_235125_Gallery.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 74
*SPA SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT **

**TODAY VE WILL HAVE NEW GIRL ALANO**

**NICE LINEUP TODAY CUTE CICI AND RMT COCO WILL BE ON DUTY**

------------------------------------------------------------------
1699532560571.png

Today's Thursday Schedule:

VE HEALTH CAST (3-4 GIRLS WORKING EVERYDAY, BUT OFTEN ROTATE) (SCHEDULE WILL SUBJECT TO CHANGE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Cici: AKA ex Rita@Sentosa pretty, nice med body type, does a great Med-Hard Massage, nice sensual tease, great finish and provides some great fun. (Pic Below) (Review Below)

Alano: (New Girl) Pretty, nice body provides a good med/sensual massage and very service oriented (GFE). (PIc Below)

Review Cici:

That's great news!!!!!!!
I had an awful session with CiCi in the neighbour spa.. she is young,, beautiful , very cheerful and energetic throughout the whole session .
Her message is medium to strong .
The first 10 min with the sheet on your body is pretty standard message level. After the sheet is off . Here is where her message techniques applied . You will feel well relaxed and tuned up.
The fun part is within semi limits . Never mentioned about $$$$$ for her service . That's what I like ..
Definitely for repeat !!!!
Enjoy brothers!!!!!!

Attachments

• vepromo.jpg
    vepromo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 50
  • ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Ve1assort.jpg
    Ve1assort.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 46
  • VeAlano.jpg
    VeAlano.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 58
  • veCici2.jpg
    veCici2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!
MANDY AKA COCO IS ON DUTY TODAY!!
GFE GIRLS, TINA AND NEW POPULAR PRETTY GIRL LILY BE ON DUTY TODAY.

1706875115561.png

Friday Schedule:

VE HEALTH CAST (3-4 GIRLS WORKING EVERYDAY, BUT OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Lily: Young, Pretty girl (Pic Below), tall, white complexion, nice body, busty, curvaceous bum, good attitude, can do a med/relaxation massage and can provide a sensual real GFE. Comes from a very popular Richmond Hill Spa. (Review Below) (Highly Recommended)

Tina: Pretty, tall, busty, provides a good strength/sensual massage, tease and can finish. She has worked at some popular spas, you can expect her to show you a good time. She is getting lots of good feedback from Customers (Pic Below) (Highly Recommended) (Review Below)

Review Tina
:
I had called the front desk to make an appointment, Coco recommended me to try Tina. The Front desk brought me into a room and I took a shower. Tina knocked on the door and greeted me. Tina gave a nice massage and gently stroke my whole body, inner thighs and her hands teased my balls. Tina has a nice pair of natural melons. I was allowed to touch her ass and go deep in her secret garden. It felt so nice, she cooperated with me, happily gave me a good result and I will come back.
Boss recommended me to try Lily, she's a pretty tall girl, pretty, young, nice body with a big bum.
She doesn't speak much English but mostly Mandarin and a little Cantonese. Her massage is a more on the med and sensual side,
But enough to get a nice feel after applying the oil. Lily does have some great teasing skills to get me quite excited before the pre flip. As far as the fun I opted for BS, she has a great looking body, with B cup size melons, but needs a bit some trimming below. No Biggie! I can say she can really get into the fun, she is really good in licking your nipples but sadly just not JR. As for the other fun, lets just say she squeezed my head with her inner thighs tightly and pulsing as the same time. I think she enjoys this part and a bit of Italian at the end was perfect for the finish. Overall: she is very quiet girl but uses her body with more of with communication, she is young, pretty and playful. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Vehealth-Tina3.jpg
    Vehealth-Tina3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Vehealth-Tina1.jpg
    Vehealth-Tina1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Velily2.jpg
    Velily2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 35
  • vepromo.jpg
    vepromo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 32
  • ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Ve1assort.jpg
    Ve1assort.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ve6.jpg
    ve6.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
**HAPPY SATURDAY SCHEDULE!! **

** TODAY FEATURING RMT COCO AND NEW PRETTY GIRLS LILY AND JASMINE**

**SUNDAY NEW GIRL STARTING STAY TUNED**

------------------------------------------------------------------
1699704224083.png

VE HEALTH CAST (GIRL OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Lily: Pretty girl (Pic Below) cute, tall, nice body, good attitude, can do a med/relaxation massage and can provide a nice GFE. (Pic and Review Below)

Jasmine: (New Girl) pretty, nice hair, spinner body, nice natural melons, med/relaxation massage can provide some great "sliding" fun. She did pretty well with customers and was invited back. (Pic Below)

Comments from Customers on Jasmine:
**Jasmine is a fun out going girl, shines on GFE!**
**Sweet Girl and knows how to please a man, I would recommend her**

Review Lily:

Boss recommended me to try Lily, she's a pretty tall girl, pretty, young, nice body with a big bum.
She doesn't speak much English but mostly Mandarin and a little Cantonese. Her massage is a more on the med and sensual side,
But enough to get a nice feel after applying the oil. Lily does have some great teasing skills to get me quite excited before the pre flip. As far as the fun I opted for BS, she has a great looking body, with B cup size melons, but needs a bit some trimming below. No Biggie! I can say she can really get into the fun, she is really good in licking your nipples but sadly just not JR. As for the other fun, lets just say she squeezed my head with her inner thighs tightly and pulsing as the same time. I think she enjoys this part and a bit of Italian at the end was perfect for the finish. Overall: she is very quiet girl but uses her body with more of with communication, she is young, pretty and playful. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Vehealth-Jasmine1.jpg
    Vehealth-Jasmine1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 39
  • ve6.jpg
    ve6.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 36
  • ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Velily2.jpg
    Velily2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
**SPA UPDATE**
**ONE OF THE BEST SUNDAY LINE UPS AT VE TODAY**
** RMT COCO WILL BE ON DUTY**
**TODAY FEATURING NEW YOUNG SUPERSTAR NINA, AND A NEW MYSTERY GIRL TODAY **
**TOMORROW MON NEW SUPERSTAR GFE MIMI WILL BE ON DUTY**

1713698406300.png

Nina: (New Girl) Superstar, young, cute, busty girl, can do a strong massage, shines on a true GFE. Provides one of the best overall experiences. SHE IS A MUST TRY! (HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) (REVIEW BELOW)

New Girl Starting today: Stay tuned for more details.

REVIEW ON NINA:

DD REVIEW:
Nina: Young, tall, pretty, busty naturals, offers one of the best massages both strong and sensual. She can tease well and where she shines is in the GFE dept. If she likes you she will open much more for some wild fun. Although she doesn't speak much English, I can reassure you her body will communicate with you at ease. She is a hidden gem here! Highly Recommended. Keep in mind, she is a very popular superstar from another popular spa. Enjoy Fellas!

Attachments

• venina1.jpg
    venina1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 36
  • ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Ve1assort.jpg
    Ve1assort.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
**SPA UPDATE**
**ONE OF THE BEST SUNDAY LINE UPS AT VE TODAY**
** RMT COCO WILL BE ON DUTY**
**TODAY FEATURING NEW YOUNG SUPERSTAR NINA, AND A NEW MYSTERY GIRL TODAY **
**TOMORROW MON NEW SUPERSTAR GFE MIMI WILL BE ON DUTY**

1713698406300.png

***LIMITED TIME SPECIAL 60MINS FOOT+60MIN BODY ONLY $89 AND 30MINS FOOT $29***

Nina: (New Girl) Superstar, young, cute, busty girl, can do a strong massage, shines on a true GFE. Provides one of the best overall experiences. SHE IS A MUST TRY! (HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) (REVIEW BELOW)

New Girl Starting today: Stay tuned for more details.

REVIEW ON NINA:
Today sweet Cici and wild Nina will be on duty today.. 😀😀

Is that 60+60 $90 combo still counts? Cuz I went there and they seemed not so sure about it. That would be great if i can get a confirmation from the owner

When does Tina, Jasmine and Lily work?
Scheduled can sometimes change.
Tina; Mon, Wed, Fri
Jasmine: Sat
Lily: Wed and Sat
Which girl you planning to try first??😀😀
Just check the daily thread for the daily updates.

Last edited:
Is that 60+60 $90 combo still counts? Cuz I went there and they seemed not so sure about it. That would be great if i can get a confirmation from the owner
Not sure about the combo you are asking about. They? The Girls are still new. Feel free to call Mandy anytime to confirm
☎️ Tel: 647.394.9233

Shoutbox
  1. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, ABBY, AMY & SUKI: Mimi , small short new girl, Naughty, slim, from Vietnam, B cup, wild , always smiling, can do whatever you like . Bbbj , pu**y slide , cfk , back door may be avail, Rim *New Girl SELINA, is a short curvy & cute Vietnamese girl, 5’1” & 110 Lbs, new to the business. She provides conservative
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line up
  4. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn girl and Asian girl in today &Persian/Turkish girl (Jasmine) will be back this Wednesday Friday Saturday
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💖💋💐Monday, 💞💋 Ada,💋 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean
  9. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy & Ruby. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗔
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    👄at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔺️❣🔴Monday, 💯❤ Sophia,👄👄 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty lover’s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & SARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SARA is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, 160 Cms and 50 Kgs, with a full set of services to delight you.
  16. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Yoyo💕 Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  17. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  18. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💋Monday, 💋💗Cici, 💞💋tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❣💋  Vivian, 💗💥beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish. 💋 Jessica, 💞medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. 💘 Natalia, 💞Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. 💗🔋416 297-7488🔋
  19. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💞💥💋Monday, ❤💘 Tracy,💋💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💗Mimi, 💋💞medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💗💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💥💕Monday, 💖💞 Carmen,❣ (Candy) 💋💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Selina 30’s slime and young Yuki 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and young student Vivian 25’s are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo 🌸Aletta 🌸Kim 🌸Mel 🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  24. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Camila🌸Carly ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  26. Lily Spa:
    Phoenix blossom Spa is so great that it has two ShoutBox ads!
  27. vasia1977:
    Ocean
  28. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl LISA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, PREET, MONIKA, KIRAN, NIMRAT 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  31. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy 🌸Yoyo🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Tory ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  32. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany 🌸Rebecca ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ☎️647-446-0886
  34. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is NEW Today. Details later... AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. SARA: young, petite small body, very sweet JAPANESE honey. Strong massage, bbbj, Best GFE!
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  37. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  39. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: PHOENIX & HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  40. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plent
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. Endless Joy Spa: