Spa AD VE SPA💞💞**HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY**MARKHAM'S POPULAR SPA**4997 Hwy 7 Unit 7B, Markham ☎️ Tel: 647.394.9233

TIME IS TICKING GUYS!!! TODAY AS MENTION IS APRIL'S LAST DAY!! HAVE A LAST MEMORABLE SESSION WITH HER!!

1722535948447.png

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!
MANDY AKA COCO IS ON DUTY TODAY!!
GFE GIRLS, TINA AND NEW POPULAR GIRL LILY BE ON DUTY TODAY.

1706875115561.png

Friday Schedule:

VE HEALTH CENTER, NEWLY RENOVATED SPA, CONVIENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF MCCOWAN AND HWY 7, JUST A FEW BLOCKS WEST (SOUTH SIDE) ACROSS THE STREET FROM MARKVILLE MALL.

A VERY POLISHED AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT, WE HAVE 5 SPACIOUS ROOMS AVAILABLE, 3 VIPSHOWER ROOMS, 1 MASSAGE CHAIR/FOOT REST, PROFESSIONAL BEDS, BACK WALKNG, TOWEL SERVICE AND BACK ENTRANCE AVAILABLE.

** WINTER OFFERING $10 OFF FROM 10AM-12NOON. **JUST MENTION YOU SAW IT ON MASSAGE PLANET **

***LIMITED TIME SPECIAL 60MINS FOOT+60MIN BODY ONLY $89 AND 30MINS FOOT $29***

VE HEALTH CAST (3-4 GIRLS WORKING EVERYDAY, BUT OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Lily: Young, Pretty girl (Pic Below), tall, white complexion, nice body, busty, curvaceous bum, good attitude, can do a med/relaxation massage and can provide a sensual real GFE. Comes from a very popular Richmond Hill Spa. (Review Below) (Highly Recommended)

Tina: Pretty, tall, busty, provides a good strength/sensual massage, tease and can finish. She has worked at some popular spas, you can expect her to show you a good time. She is getting lots of good feedback from Customers (Pic Below) (Highly Recommended) (Review Below)

Coco AKA Mandy: Well known for her strong deep tissue massage, very experienced working in the Markham/Richmond Hill Spas, has lots of regulars of her own, super friendly and aims to please.

Review Tina
:
I had called the front desk to make an appointment, Coco recommended me to try Tina. The Front desk brought me into a room and I took a shower. Tina knocked on the door and greeted me. Tina gave a nice massage and gently stroke my whole body, inner thighs and her hands teased my balls. Tina has a nice pair of natural melons. I was allowed to touch her ass and go deep in her secret garden. It felt so nice, she cooperated with me, happily gave me a good result and I will come back.
Boss recommended me to try Lily, she's a pretty tall girl, pretty, young, nice body with a big bum.
She doesn't speak much English but mostly Mandarin and a little Cantonese. Her massage is a more on the med and sensual side,
But enough to get a nice feel after applying the oil. Lily does have some great teasing skills to get me quite excited before the pre flip. As far as the fun I opted for BS, she has a great looking body, with B cup size melons, but needs a bit some trimming below. No Biggie! I can say she can really get into the fun, she is really good in licking your nipples but sadly just not JR. As for the other fun, lets just say she squeezed my head with her inner thighs tightly and pulsing as the same time. I think she enjoys this part and a bit of Italian at the end was perfect for the finish. Overall: she is very quiet girl but uses her body with more of with communication, she is young, pretty and playful. Enjoy!
PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO SECURE YOUR APPOINTMENT (WALKINS ARE WELCOME BUT NOT GURANTEED)
Ve Health Center: 4997 Hwy 7 Unit 7B, Markham ☎️ Tel: 647.394.9233

Attachments

• ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Ve1assort.jpg
    Ve1assort.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 40
  • ve6.jpg
    ve6.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Velily2.jpg
    Velily2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Vehealth-Tina1.jpg
    Vehealth-Tina1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Vehealth-Tina3.jpg
    Vehealth-Tina3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 49
**HAPPY SATURDAY SCHEDULE!! **

** TODAY FEATURING RMT COCO AND NEW PRETTY GIRLS LILY AND JASMINE**

**SUNDAY NEW GIRL SELENA STAY TUNED**

------------------------------------------------------------------
1699704224083.png

VE HEALTH CENTER, NEWLY RENOVATED SPA, CONVIENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF MCCOWAN AND HWY 7, JUST A FEW BLOCKS WEST (SOUTH SIDE) ACROSS THE STREET FROM MARKVILLE MALL.

A VERY POLISHED AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT, WE HAVE 5 SPACIOUS ROOMS AVAILABLE, 3 VIPSHOWER ROOMS, 1 MASSAGE CHAIR/FOOT REST, PROFESSIONAL BEDS, BACK WALKNG, TOWEL SERVICE AND BACK ENTRANCE AVAILABLE.

**WINTER PROMOTIONAL OFFERING $10 OFF FROM 10AM-12pm. **JUST MENTION YOU SAW IT ON MASSAGE PLANET **

VE HEALTH CAST (GIRL OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Lily: Pretty girl (Pic Below) cute, tall, nice body, good attitude, can do a med/relaxation massage and can provide a nice GFE. (Pic and Review Below)

Jasmine: (New Girl) pretty, nice hair, spinner body, nice natural melons, med/relaxation massage can provide some great "sliding" fun. She did pretty well with customers and was invited back. (Pic Below)

Coco AKA Mandy: Well known for her strong deep tissue massage, very experienced working in the Markham/Richmond Hill Spas, has lots of regulars of her own, super friendly and aims to please.

Comments from Customers on Jasmine:
**Jasmine is a fun out going girl, shines on GFE!**
**Sweet Girl and knows how to please a man, I would recommend her**

Review Lily:

Boss recommended me to try Lily, she's a pretty tall girl, pretty, young, nice body with a big bum.
She doesn't speak much English but mostly Mandarin and a little Cantonese. Her massage is a more on the med and sensual side,
But enough to get a nice feel after applying the oil. Lily does have some great teasing skills to get me quite excited before the pre flip. As far as the fun I opted for BS, she has a great looking body, with B cup size melons, but needs a bit some trimming below. No Biggie! I can say she can really get into the fun, she is really good in licking your nipples but sadly just not JR. As for the other fun, lets just say she squeezed my head with her inner thighs tightly and pulsing as the same time. I think she enjoys this part and a bit of Italian at the end was perfect for the finish. Overall: she is very quiet girl but uses her body with more of with communication, she is young, pretty and playful. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Velily2.jpg
    Velily2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Vehealth-Jasmine1.jpg
    Vehealth-Jasmine1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Ve1assort.jpg
    Ve1assort.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 61
  • ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 25
  • vepromo.jpg
    vepromo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 31

1699704224083.png

**WINTER PROMOTIONAL OFFERING $10 OFF FROM 10AM-12pm. **JUST MENTION YOU SAW IT ON MASSAGE PLANET **

VE HEALTH CAST (GIRL OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Lily: Pretty girl (Pic Below) cute, tall, nice body, good attitude, can do a med/relaxation massage and can provide a nice GFE. (Pic and Review Below)

Jasmine: (New Girl) pretty, nice hair, spinner body, nice natural melons, med/relaxation massage can provide some great "sliding" fun. She did pretty well with customers and was invited back. (Pic Below)

Review Lily:
2 nice Sexy Girls on duty!! 😍🥰

1699704224083.png

Review Lily:
Bro!!!! LOL! That picture of Jasmine is from another spa. I won’t name the spa LOL!!! Did you get their permission or? Hahahahaha did you straight up just jack it.

Bro!!!! LOL! That picture of Jasmine is from another spa. I won’t name the spa LOL!!! Did you get their permission or? Hahahahaha did you straight up just jack it.
Buddy, we had this pic along time ago. She has been working at VE for a while now. How do you know it wasn't hijacked from our spa? Lol😄😃 Plus Jasmine was the one who gave it to us... We are not like K.J who is known to steal photos from other spas..because he's a terrible photographer😄😄

Last edited:
Buddy, we had this pic along time ago. She has been working at VE for a while now. How do you know it wasn't hijacked from our spa? Lol😄😃 Plus Jasmine was the one who gave it to us... We are not like K.J who is known to steal photos from other spas..because he's a terrible photographer😄😄
Buddy are you serious? “How do I know it wasn’t hijacked from our spa?” LOLOLOL bro that was literally taken at another spa 😂😝😂.

That’s the exact response @krayjee said with a pic regarding Olivia. In which he said she gave it to him. Ppl still came at him and you were one of them.

I am shocked you followed the exact practice you called him out on. In your own words “take your own photos “.

I don’t have a problem with you or Ve. I’m just saying if you’re gonna call someone out to do better by taking their own photos for a spa. You my friend should follow your own advice 😉.

Buddy are you serious? “How do I know it wasn’t hijacked from our spa?” LOLOLOL bro that was literally taken at another spa 😂😝😂.

That’s the exact response @krayjee said with a pic regarding Olivia. In which he said she gave it to him. Ppl still came at him and you were one of them.

I am shocked you followed the exact practice you called him out on. In your own words “take your own photos “.

I don’t have a problem with you or Ve. I’m just saying if you’re gonna call someone out to do better by taking their own photos for a spa. You my friend should follow your own advice 😉.

Bro! are you now a promoter from the other spa? lol .. Jas has been working here at VE for a while now. Never had an issue with pics...

As you know K.J has a reputation of taking photos from other spas, most of the other promoters like myself are not known to do that. Old man is your buddy right??....lol

Anyways if this presents a problem we will change the photos. She only works like once a week for VE ! No Biggie! Cheers!

**SPA UPDATE**
**ONE OF THE BEST SUNDAY LINE UPS AT VE TODAY**
** RMT COCO WILL BE ON DUTY**
**TODAY FEATURING NEW YOUNG SUPERSTAR NINA, CUTIE LILY AND NEW GIRL SELINA **
**TOMORROW MON NEW SUPERSTAR GFE MIMI WILL BE ON DUTY**

1713698406300.png

VE HEALTH CAST (3-4 GIRLS WORKING EVERYDAY, BUT OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

(OFF) Lily: Young, tall, pretty girl, friendly, provides a med/sensual massage, teases well can provide a wonderful GFE. (Review Below and Pic Below)

Nina: (New Girl) Young, cute, busty girl, can do a strong massage, shines on a true GFE. Provides one of the best overall experiences. SHE IS A MUST TRY! (HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Selina: (New Girl) Cute, petite, short hair, slim spinner body, friendly, provided a med/sensual massage, provides a fun GFE.

PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO SECURE YOUR APPOINTMENT (WALKINS ARE WELCOME BUT NOT GURANTEED)

Attachments

• Velily2.jpg
    Velily2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 29
  • venina1.jpg
    venina1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 28
  • ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Ve1assort.jpg
    Ve1assort.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 19
  • ve6.jpg
    ve6.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
First of all, thank you very much for your careful guidance VE Having the integrity and ethics of being a person and doing things never steal other people’s photos. All photos come from girls voluntarily giving and creatingHaving the integrity and ethics of being a person and doing things never steal other people’s photos. All photos come from girls voluntarily giving and creating

Bro! are you now a promoter from the other spa? lol .. Jas has been working here at VE for a while now. Never had an issue with pics...

As you know K.J has a reputation of taking photos from other spas, most of the other promoters like myself are not known to do that. Old man is your buddy right??....lol

Anyways if this presents a problem we will change the photos. She only works like once a week for VE ! No Biggie! Cheers!
No need to get defensive my guy. I just call it like I see it. I am not promoting with any spa nor do I get free door fees like some of you do to shill for a spa. I didn’t even mention the name of another spa in here. What are you talking about ?

Own what you did period. Don’t be a hypocrite telling others not to do something then do it yourself. You say you’re not known for doing that??? ok but you still did it and called someone out for it. All I’m saying.

I love how you switch up topic. Stick to what you did my guy.

Old man is my buddy? You guys kill me at one point in time you and the rest of the promoters lads were all buddy buddy with him. Now anyone who is on amicable terms with him, you guys start hating. What a joke.

First of all, thank you very much for your careful guidance VE Having the integrity and ethics of being a person and doing things never steal other people’s photos. All photos come from girls voluntarily giving and creatingHaving the integrity and ethics of being a person and doing things never steal other people’s photos. All photos come from girls voluntarily giving and creating
I like VE spa. This has nothing to do with VE spa. The owner is super nice and a true professional. I don’t question her ethic and integrity at all.

It has to do @DareDevil. He questions someone’s practice then does the exact same thing. Then gets ultra sensitive when he gets called out. @DareDevil don’t dish it if you can’t take it my friend. Simple as that.

How well do you know VE spa? More than me? Lol don’t be so sure my friend. I don’t say everything I know. Are you even aware of the special guest who is not on the daily schedule that you post? 😝….and you’re the promoter 😂.

Enjoy your day brother 😉

I like VE spa. This has nothing to do with VE spa. The owner is super nice and a true professional. I don’t question her ethic and integrity at all.

It has to do @DareDevil. He questions someone’s practice then does the exact same thing. Then gets ultra sensitive when he gets called out. @DareDevil don’t dish it if you can’t take it my friend. Simple as that.

How well do you know VE spa? More than me? Lol don’t be so sure my friend. I don’t say everything I know. Are you even aware of the special guest who is not on the daily schedule that you post? 😝….and you’re the promoter 😂.

Enjoy your day brother 😉
I have been with ve since they opened. Lol. Ok pal I got no beef with you, why you opening a can of worms here in the first place. Lol Its not recently Jas has been working here, if the pic was taken, should have been addressed much earlier right. I told you she gave the pic to Mandy and that's the truth. I have no time in going back and forth. Anyways if you wanna continue feel free to PM.. Cheers🍻

I have been with ve since they opened. Lol. Ok pal I got no beef with you, why you opening a can of worms here in the first place. Lol Its not recently Jas has been working here, if the pic was taken, should have been addressed much earlier right. I told you she gave the pic to Mandy and that's the truth. I have no time in going back and forth. Anyways if you wanna continue feel free to PM.. Cheers🍻

No beef bro, do your thing make your money. I just call it like I see. For the sake of the members. Let’s keep it real that’s all. 🙌

**** a little edit*** the rest of my message didn’t post ****has nothing to do with timing as I wasn’t aware of the pic. If I was I would have called it out. More so for you calling out someone and doing what you called him out for.

Last edited:
V-One, Z-One aka Emily…that ain’t no girl! Decent body for her age but facially scary and she’s greedy. Doesn’t deliver what she sells.

Nothing against this place but don’t waste your money on this one.

V-One, Z-One aka Emily…that ain’t no girl! Decent body for her age but facially scary and she’s greedy. Doesn’t deliver what she sells.

Respect for your feedback brother. I have never tried this girl personally. Truth is truth and everyone’s opinion is different. I respect your feedback. Did she at least give you a good massage ?

I guess you didn't connect with her, as other comments from customers were more on the positive side.

**SPA UPDATE**
**NEW RISING STAR MIMI, GFE TINA AND COCO ON DUTY**

1704715949964.png

HAPPY MON'S SCHEDULE!!!

** SUMMER PROMOTIONAL OFFERING $10 OFF FROM 10AM-12NOON.....JUST MENTION YOU SAW IT ON MASSAGE PLANET **

VE HEALTH CAST (3 GIRLS WORKING EVERYDAY, BUT OFTEN ROTATE) PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ACCURACY, IF YOU PLAN ON BOOKING A PARTICULAR GIRL.

Mimi: (Rising Star) Super cute, long hair, great body, curvy bum, nice smile, very friendly, provides a decent massage and can be sensual. Nice tease and incredible GFE fun. Again If connect with her the fun can be extremely wild. (Highly Recommended) (Pic and review below) .

Tina: Cute, Tall, busty, friendly, can provide a good massage and can do some great service as well. She has been getting some great comments on both her massage and service. (Pics Below) (Recommended) (Review Below)

Review Tina
:
I had called the front desk to make an appointment, Coco recommended me to try Tina. The Front desk brought me into a room and I took a shower. Tina knocked on the door and greeted me. Tina gave a nice massage and gently stroke my whole body, inner thighs and her hands teased my balls. Tina has a nice pair of natural melons. I was allowed to touch her ass and go deep in her secret garden. It felt so nice, she cooperated with me, happily gave me a good result and I will come back.

Here is my short review on Mimi.

Cute, maybe early to mid 30s, nice body with big bum. Friendly, speaks fluent in Canto, mando and English.

Massage: med strength, used lots of oil and made it feel sensual. The massage was good as she used lots of elbow.

Fun: This is where she shines and is a star. After the flip, she asked I wanted a BS. Of course I said yes. All I will say is What a nice firm body and smooth white skin. She quickly jumped on top of me and wasted no time kissing my body and started Licking my nipples. The session got pretty steamy as she really started to get wet. Nice clean kitty and had no problem with me kissing all over her body. Her lips were soft and she's really into DFK. I ended doing an Italian finish at the end. Overall one of the best GFE sessions. Mimi service is one of the best at VE and exceeded my expectations and is an easy repeat. Highly recommended. Enjoy Gents!

Attachments

• Vehealth-Tina3.jpg
    Vehealth-Tina3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 37
  • veMimi2.jpg
    veMimi2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 33
  • ve health promo1.jpg
    ve health promo1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Ve1assort.jpg
    Ve1assort.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ve6.jpg
    ve6.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Vehealth-Tina1.jpg
    Vehealth-Tina1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 24
Shoutbox
  1. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo 🌸Aletta 🌸Kim 🌸Mel 🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  2. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Camila🌸Carly ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  4. Lily Spa:
    Phoenix blossom Spa is so great that it has two ShoutBox ads!
  5. vasia1977:
    Ocean
  6. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl LISA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, PREET, MONIKA, KIRAN, NIMRAT 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  9. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy 🌸Yoyo🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Tory ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  10. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany 🌸Rebecca ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ☎️647-446-0886
  12. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is NEW Today. Details later... AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. SARA: young, petite small body, very sweet JAPANESE honey. Strong massage, bbbj, Best GFE!
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  17. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: PHOENIX & HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plent
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Coco, Caribbean Sophia and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Valentina🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Alisa🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. FAYE: is A SEXY Cambodian busty babe, DD Cups, curvy body, good at deep bbbj, cim, cof, gfe
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  37. SweetCherry:
    My Girlfriend Bella is working at Supreme Spa 3860 Chesswood Drive. She's a Fetish Queen 416-438-8198
  38. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa /416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 Asian girl today
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  40. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & Luna. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Korean beauty. Luna can do everything.
  41. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type Handles a Big Weapon like a PRO Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎️647-446-0886
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Sophia slime 30’s and young sexy Yoyo 30’s 36DD, pretty Ella and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
  49. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘 416-916-7276
  50. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn Mia and 2 Asian girl today