The Massage Routine

Aitellalkmiz

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Is there a set routine to do Body Massage?

My tutor told us to start at the:
Legs/feet
Arms/hands
Abdomen
Chest
Back Legs
Back

So I was doing this last week, when the assistant tutor came along and said I was doing it wrong, I should be doing:

Legs/feet
Abdomen
Chest
Arms/hands
Back Legs
Back

My original tutor wasn't in so I couldn't ask her. What is the correct way?

Love Angel xxx

Hi Angel,

When giving a client a treatment there is no correct routine, only routines that are appropriate to the client. However on some courses, for example my Beginners Course, they teach you to follow a set routine to follow. So for the course sounds like they want you to follow a routine, i'd definately check with the course tutor which routine they want you to follow.

Hugs
Foz xxx

Hi Angel,

I had 3 different tutors for massage, and all of them did the routine a different way. For Swedish, I start my clients off face-up, and start on the chest/shoulders, moving round to the side - more on the chest/around collar bone area, then: left arm; left leg; right leg; right arm; stomach (if client is female); turn them over; back of legs, finishing with the back.

All my tutors did agree on was that Swedish should finish on the back, and Aromatherapy should begin on the back and finish with the face. Even so, every routine is different, so don't worry

Hello

I was always taught to do it this way and have done ever since and i find it finishes off nicely with the client face down on their back they have a chance to have a quick snooze before returning to reality.

Here is my routine
full body swedish
Client lies on back so massaging the fronts of the legs first.
Starting at the bottome of the legs always working with heavier pressure towards the heart. then tops of legs.
Feet next finishing on feet then to stomach area then arms and hands
then shoulders and neck area.
Turn client over backs of legs in same order feet then finishing on back.

We were never taught to do massage on the face during a full body massage so I guess this is optional. I do all beauty treatments anyway so include this in my facial routines but not full body massage.

Love angelic xx

I agree with everyone here, it's about tailoring a treatment so that the client gains the best possible benefits and has the most enjoyment and relaxation from it. I understand that colleges do a set routine when they first teach you, but once you're on your own you tend to go with what feels right - and try to vary it lots for returning clients so that they don't get bored thinking three of these four of those then this then that - how dull!

What is most important is that you're giving a good quality massage, and that you're gaining confidence, if you miss something / do something in the wrong order it's not a huge deal, if you're called on it again I'd simply say you've either forgotten the order, or you're seeing if a slightly different order may give greater benefits, or something else like that.

I wouldn't stress, they can hardly fail you for effleuraging in the wrong place! If that's all they can criticise you for you must be doing everything else right!

And here's my Swedish Routine!!

Client on their back:

I start with the clients left arm, then move onto the front of the left leg, then round to the front of the right leg, up to the right arm, onto the back of the neck, upper chest, followed by the abdomen.

Flip them over (that makes them sound like fried fish!)

Back of left leg, left gluts, followed by right back leg and gluts ending up on their back for the final bit. I do change the movements a bit , particularly on the back becuase it depends on what you find.

LOL

FBX

Been an interesting read, I always start with my client lying face down. Unless requested otherwise basic routine for me follows something like:

Back of legs
Back
Shoulders
[Client flips over]
Front of shoulders and neck
Quick head massage
Arms
Abdomen
Front of legs
Finish on either feet or hands depending on client preference

Foz xxx

Wow, thre is so many different way, I guess there is no right or wrong way to go about the routine.

Love Angel xxx

I've just finished Holistic Masage course and the routine we were taught

Back
Back of leg
Front of leg
Abdomen
Arm
Chest and Neck
Face and Head

I think the routine you are taught in class is more for the movements and the more you do you can adapt it to yourself and client. With friends and family I have practised on I have done the routine differently and started them face up rather than the usual face down and got a mixture of responses some liked starting face down while others didn't. Go with what feels right for you and the client.

My tutor always told us there was never a routine you should follow - just massage the person. But we were taught as follows?

Right Arm,
Left Arm,
Collar Bone, Shoulders, neck area, chest up to breast area
Then Stomach area (from under breast to just above hip bone)
Then from of right leg, front of left leg
Turn them over, back of right leg, back of left leg and then the back.

i like to start my routine with client face down, doing their back. i think it helps them to relax and perhaps feel less vulnerable than lying face up at the start. i always finish with a head massage.

i am a creature of habit and like to stick to a routine although i may vary movements within it. i am sure if i chopped and changed, i'd forget bits!

I start a full body with them lying on their back and go:

Neck
Arms
Front of the torso
One leg then that foot
The other leg and that foot
Turn them over
Back of legs and then the back of the torso
Finish :)

Hi,

In real life, the client may want only a back massage, or a leg massage, or a neck and shoulder massage, the possibilities are numerous. Then there is the consideration of time and budget. Some may only have half an hour, others may have 1 1/2.

My advice is to find out what you need to pass the exam, do it, then forget it as soon as you have walked out.

They teach you at college to do a set routine so that when you do the exam everybody is doing the same thing (almost!) and the examiner knows what is going on.

As said above, don't be a slave to it. I was taught on massage course to do back first, back of legs, flip, front of legs, stomach, arms and then chest. On the aroma course it changed to client on back, chest first, arms, stomach, front of legs, feet, flip, back of legs and finish on back.

I pretty much stick to this but if I go back in the room and the client is already face down then I leave them and do their back first.

Personally I think most clients enjoy the back massage best and usually find it best to end on that, but if you do face and head then this is a good one to end on.

I always say: There are no rules!

As already said stick to the routine you're taught so you can pass your exam but also more importantly to ensure you can make a massage flow.
This gives a professional feel to the person receiving your massage.No matter how good your individual strokes are the....mass..age,,,,,,ne eds.........to......
flow.
To my mind and observing human behaviour we receive an arm (arms) around the body (at waist level) in many situations that can denote acceptance, caring, concern, (caressing) ect.
I think it is because of this I start my massage with the client face down beggining on their lower back and working across the body calming the CNS.
Steve

as has been said stick to what you need to do to pass your exam then forget about 'routines' .
A massage is tailored to a clients needs so it all depends on waht they want.

We were taught NOT to use a routine..that may sound odd but in our exam we had to do the case history and draw up the routine from that, and thats how i do it now. Granted if i client has no specific needs and wants a full bosy massage i may ask them were they would like me to start f they have a preference, or it would depend on how you used to massage they were and how nervous in which case i would start on a safe area like the back, i would not ususally begin with abdomen or chest as they are rather 'personal areas. but there again it depends what you have agreed with them.

Anyway..do your routine, pass your exam with flying colours, then chuck it out of the window and free-flow !!! best of luck
kind regards
paul

Hi
i just wanted to say that although i am actually doing the ITEC Holistic Massage, when i went for a massage to a local sports club (only for research purposes obviously LOL) i was amazed to find out how vunerable i felt being on that table undressed........even though i knew exactly what to expect!!!
and i found that lying face up was worse.
In addition ( and probably because of that) my tutor suggests to start with client on stomach so they are relaxed by the time you turn them over. However she has said it is not as important as a routine where they are turned only once!!!! ( i was turned 3 times when i went).
I usually go:
back
back of legs
front of legs/ feet
abdomen
arms/hands
face neck and shoulders......

All very different, mine varies each and everytime depending on clients needs and preferences, some just have an hour on there legs or 2 hours on the back but generally in a standard treatment of one hour full body start front lower work up, flip, back lower and work up...

Have to say in answer to Red Bess : you put only work on female clients stomach, why not the men?????

T
x

How many variants here then??

My routine is similar to Fozzyo's, and I do abdomen of all clients, no matter which gender.

Another no routine here, though usually I start them face down. As it's been said repeatedly above, do it the way you need to do it to get through the exam and then don't worry about it, follow it if you need a routine, forget it if you want to go with the flow. If you start to do more than a few massages a month, you'll want to forget the routine anyway, you'll be bored by it, then you'll probably go do another course, it will teach some other routine, you'll finish the course, forget half of the new routine, but add extra bits into what you do, according to what the client wants/needs and how you're feeling that session. Set routines are boring after you don't have to worry about 'have I done the left leg yet?'

'Standard' massage - face down, start on the back
Pregnancy massage - face down, start on the gleutes over the sheet, this is usually the most area of discomfort, I keep coming back to it as they relax more. Almost everyone will tense up when a stranger starts working their gleutes, even if it is through a sheet, I just keep going back to that area until it relaxes.
Stone therapy - face up, stones placed underneath the client, letting the stones do all the work on the back muscles before they turn over
Thai - face down
Lomi lomi - face down
Ayurvedic - varies (depends if there is shirodhara or not)

BUT if it is a relaxation type massage, rather than treating a problem, I let them direct what areas to concentrate on, I've got a couple of clients that ask for just face, neck and feet every so often. If a client's shoulders are really bad and they say they just want their back done, I won't - I will always include more, and get them to turn over too - too many other muscles are usually involved in back/shoulder/neck discomfort - usually a little bit of firmly working the upper arm will make them understand

Someone once said to me 'no animal lets a stranger pat their belly straight away, it always starts with the shoulders & back, why would you start a massage face up?' I don't totally agree with it, but it's one line of reasoning.

Shoutbox
  1. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina ๐ŸŒธLuna โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. Shangri-la Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 10 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Echo, Lulu, Amber, Lucia, Doris, Tina & Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    โŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, JIYA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ There is a new girl named Ellie who is petite and cute ๐Ÿ˜˜ Suki Professional Thai Massage ๐Ÿ‘ Finger pressure and acupoint massage ๐Ÿ‘ Hot body slide ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna nice girl slim figure man's favorite ear kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ Desire Guidance: Welcome to enter or make an appointment at 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke anytime โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  10. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness: Jenny, Cici, Vicky, Doris, Ella, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  11. SugarLoveSpa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly an
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธChristina ๐ŸŒธValetina โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธMaria โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  15. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll,
  16. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  17. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Helen๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  23. See You Health Center:
    Candy Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  24. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan Colombian girl .she is 5โ€™4โ€ tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet supper star Yuki 30โ€™s with slime body open mind and Young cute Mia 25โ€™s, pretty GFE Lina with 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Vtati:
    Red rose spa
  27. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl and Asian girl lulu Amy today
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs Today at 12:09 PM
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
  33. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness, young petite girl Amanda 20 years old, Sasha, Candy, Ocean, Yuki, Grace, @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  34. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹sexy hot Viennese โค๏ธSpanish girls ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘working at Markham ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿš—7-15 Karachi dr Markham close Costco โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  36. Reen:
    bbbj
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Rita๐ŸฅฐA brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spa
  38. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 young Asian girl in Tuesday
  39. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธTaiwan, China and South Korea have Anna.๐Ÿ’‹Cici๐Ÿ’‹Jissica๐Ÿ’‹ to provide customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ New girl Lisa ๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  41. SL West:
    Shangri-la Spa, the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Yui, Lulu, Amber, Kelly, Anita, Evaโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  42. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  43. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  44. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  47. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธClaire๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธIsabella โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  48. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Linda She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  50. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back