Studying massage by distance learning?

Jayrverlohr

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I know the subject of learning therapies by distance learning has been covered before, but im posting this because I feel quite strongly about it, and want to know how other therapists feel about massage distance learning courses (specifically massage) that call themselves 'practitioner diplomas, certificates etc.

My problem is, when people come on these forums for advice on massage distance learning courses, surely we, as massage therapists, should not be encouraging people to do a distance learning course (i have seen the lessons and they are exteremly poor), do a quickie one or two day workshop, watch a few video clips on YouTube, and then congratulate the learner who successfully 'qualifies', and goes out to practice as a massage therapist.

Surely its not just me that wants massage to be seen as a professional skill, which is learned and mastered over time, by attending a recognised (and there are lots and lots, with many different formats) course, which requires you to study A&P (distance learning courses do not), cover the theory in-depth, including contra-indication (which lets face it, is crucial), and ensures case studies are performed to ensure competence. On the previous thread, it was admitted that the distance learning course didnt even include draping.....surely surely surely this cant be right??

I do feel slightly guilty that in the last thread, I appeared to belittle the lady studying this way, but that was not my intention. If someone chose to do a distance learning course to study the theory, and perhaps try a workshop, to see if they wanted to progress to a recognised course, then fine, but to do it with the intention of setting up as a massage therapist, I think is wrong, and as a professional massage therapist, I could not or would not give advice to someone going down this route, its not fair to myself, genuine massage therapists, or the learners themselves.

And surley if they were REALLY all bad they would not be allowed to sell them and also my stonebridge course is excepted by the guild. If i could have done it your way then i would but we are not all as lucky as you and i have done it the best way i feel i could and i feel that perhaps may be you FULLY qualified therapists were more helpful in offering to help with practical training to help those like me who are not as fortunate to be able to do full time college we all would not be painting a bad picture. It would also give the therapist a good name as well as the studant so instead of putting us down why not help us?

Hi Susan,
I was not having a go at you personally, and I actually do help students that are training in massage, free of charge, but im afraid this would ever only extend to people that were doing recognised courses, as I want to see better standards in the industry, not worse.

I wouldnt say I was lucky enough to do it the right way, I would say I was steered in the right direction, which is the point I am trying to make on here. As a massage therapist, my advice would be not to undertake a distance learning massage course, and expect to become a practitioner when you have finished it.

I have checked on the website, and it does not say that the massage course is accepted by the Guild, and I know 100% that none of the Professional Associations that are members of the massage governing body (GCMT) accept distance learning massage qualifications, so surely THAT says something?

It would be nice if practising massage therapists gave their views.

It's simple: you can't possibly learn massage therapy by distance learning. It's a hands on, touch therapy. No argument, in my opinion - there's no way it can be learnt without a tutor and people to practice on in the flesh.

The guild does except the stonebrige because i asked the question a few weeks ago and if you look under general discussions on page three and click on advice you will see my answer. Like i say we can not be that bad or we would not be able to do them at all.

I stick with what I said before. How can you learn what a tense muscle feels like? How you can you learn how much pressure to put on? How can you learn to recognise non-verbal communication?
All of these have to be learned on actual people.

I also checked the stonebridge site for the Holistic Beauty Therapist Course that Susan is doing and it states:

This course has also been accredited for The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists Membership, insurance and 140 CPD points. For more information on the associated benefits of Guild Membership, please click here.

Susan and I have been swapping emails and i have said what i think about this course and i have highlighted its weaknesses and Susan is already proactively seeking support in her area for practical training.

If the intensive fast track courses or even home study are producing poor practitioners then why are insurance companies insuring them?? Surely in this day and age of people taking eachother to court over the slightest thing they simply wouldnt touch home study with a bargepole??

The Guild offer insurance to their members: http://www.beautyguild.com/membership.asp

hi Susan,
yes, we are both correct, as I stated, the Guild do NOT accept the stonebridge massage course, however, I have just read on your previous thread that they accept the holistic beauty course that you are doing.

Hi Isis-training, yes it is true, some insurance companies do accept these qualifications, however I do know that the vast majority of professional associations through the governing body and regulator are working toward lobbying the insurers to ensure that these courses are not covered.

We do have National Occupational Standards, which in fact are being increased.

I understand 100% why some people choose do to distance learning courses, however there are some things that you just cannot complete via distance learning, and massage is one of them!

Three Headed Lizard mentioned three things that you cannot do via distance learning, and I could add a long list to that, just the same as you cannot do it in a one day workshop.

I can understand that you will defend one and two day workshops, as that appears to be your livelihood, and you seem to be aiming these at those that have done distance learning courses, however, surely as a training provider you are aware that your massage courses do NOT meet current NOS, let alone any new standards, and as a training provider it is your duty to be aware of these.

Im afraid just because an insurer is willing to provide cover, you cannot justify allowing poorly trained therapists onto an unknowing and unsuspecting public, it is unethical!

and for the record, I also teach on a two day introductory massage workshop, so I know that you CANNOT teach practitioner level massage in this space of time, even if they have done a few lessons via home study.

Well done for the teaching.

If you go to my profile you can go through all of my posts on this matter as its been argued to death i feel, and i do have work to prepare for my students tomorrow and i would rather be putting effort into that than repeating myself over and over, its also only a small part of my "livelihood"

Hi Myarka,
no, the Guild are not recognised by the CNHC.

Hi Isis,
as you have responded previously to everything else, its a shame you didnt respond to the question I posed. It would have been good to hear a training providers perspective.

"surely as a training provider you are aware that your massage courses do NOT meet current NOS, let alone any new standards, and as a training provider it is your duty to be aware of these"

your question was posed about distance learning now you are arguing over short intensive courses, which one are we supposed to be debating, although its a bit of a one-sided debate as you've already formed your opinion.

Point taken, I have gone off tangent, for which I apologise. My question is about massage distance learning courses. As far as I am concerned it definately isnt one sided, but yes of course I have already formed my opinion, and that is an informed opinion, borne from experience in massage therapy, in massage training and in distance learning courses

Thats fine, I am happy to debate this now we are back on track, I too have experience in all of the above too.

I would also like to say that i would like to go into buisness when i have completed my course but surley if i can not massage they way it should be then my buisness would fold rather quickly so wouldn't that problem be just mine because of lack of knowledge and practical? Plus isn't it the job of the client to check me out to see what training i have before treatment then it is up to the client then if they want me to treat them or not

unfortunately it would not only be your problem, the way I see this situation is as follows.
If you qualify through a distance learning school, take up their own insurance and then provide sub standard massage treatments, then the industry as a whole suffers, your disillusioned clients will think that "massage" is the problem and not that you administer it poorly.

whether we like it or not, massage has become regulated, steps are underway from GCMT member PA's to police their accreditations more effectively, I also know of one major Pa who have recently taken Stonebridge college from their approved list of accredited schools, for the very reason that its courses fell far short of the current NOS,

as the meerkats say SIMPLES, hands on therapies need hands on training from experienced and appropriately qualified instructors. there is no negotiation here in my book, it either satisfies teaching aims and learning objectives or it doesnt.
Sorry to disagree here with those who have suggested "swapsies" as appropriate methods of learning, by going to see another therapist does not guarantee correct techniques are being taught or learnt, there is no assessment process to satisfy evidence requirements from awarding or accrediting bodies.
an interesting thread that deserves more input from those practising therapists, assessors, tutors whose livelihood is being diluted by some really quite shocking standards which a minority of HPers seem happy with

a slightly concerned BGFL who will be forwarding this thread to my PA to raise at GCMT and CNHC level.

Hi Susan,
I wasnt going to get involved in this discussion as my views on this topic are widely known on here.....however, my fingers are too itchy!

Firstly, I have to commend anyone that wants to further themselves by education, and the fact that you are doing this is commendable.

Over the years I have done many, many distance learning courses, some good, and some diabolical, I also develop distance learning programmes, because I know that they are a much needed way of learning for lots of people, many in the same situation as you.

I have to say, that I dont think that ANY hands-on therapy, including massage, can be studied to practitioner level via distance learning (nor indeed one or two day workshops). That is not just my opinion, but the opinion of the leaders in these fields, who are part of the governing bodies of the therapies, and also the regulators.

With massage in particular, it has already been mentioned that there are National Occupational Standards, and we are a regulated profession, whether therapists like it or not. This has been brought about so that we can move the profession forward with higher standards, which will eventually bring about more benefits for therapists.

The reason there are training providers out there that offer these courses is simple....they are great money earners, and they choose to ignore the fact that there are National Occupational Standards in place, and their courses do not meet them. They also ignore the fact that neither the governing body nor the regulator recognise the courses, however, they still take your money, knowing these facts.

Just to answer your previous post, which I have quoted above.

Unfortunately, even if your business did fold quickly, and believe me, if you offer a shoddy service, it will, the clients who would have paid for this service would probably not bother using the services of other massage therapists, which does us all a dis-service, and we all lose out. On the other point, I have been practising for almost 20 years, and I have only been asked for my qualifications once, by a client. Most clients do not know one training school, or qualification, from another. They trust that we are well trained. We should not breach that trust.

In my opinion, you should do your studies, do a workshop, research, research, research, practice, practice, practice.....on people you know, and then if you like what you are doing, you should find someway of doing a recognised qualification. Believe me, you will benefit in the long run. There are so many recognised courses all over the country, run in all different formats, one day a week, one night a week, one day per month etc etc.

I would give that advice to anyone looking at training in hands on therapies.

Good luck in whichever route you take, I wish you all the best.

Hi All,

I've just read this entire feed with great interest. I have to fully agree with Sportstherapy. I have been a full time therapist for 13yrs and have witnessed some interesting things during my time. Hands on professions can not be learnt via distance learning. I would want my surgeon to have had some practise before he/she worked on me, should I need any surgery in the future. Why do we not hold our profession in the same regard?

To be a great massage therapist takes - skill, passion, perseverance, intuition, dedication and education - this is acquired over time - usually years. I would dearly love to see the strict regulation similar to the US implemented here.

All too often I see under trained beauty and massage therapists damaging themselves through incorrect and/or insufficient training. We don't hold supervision and mentor ship in high regard and newly trained therapists expect to be able to do what I've spent years learning.

I dearly love what I do and feel so sad about the dilution of training and therapist biodynamics that lead to crippling injury.

Such is life. I do what I can, when I can.

Best of luck all those embarking on their new path.

Cheers, Sue

I think we do also have to remember that there is good and bad in every service. My mum had a hip replacement 3 years ago and the surgen broke her leg in theater and now has had to have several pins plus the replacement hip!! Same with dentists too etc. So sportstherapy i have tried looking at different courses as close to me as possible to do training one day a week etc but there isn't any. I am in stafford so if you can come up with any i will be willing to have a look at them and perhaps posting these courses will help others too. We need help not to be put down all the time when we are only trying to do our best in the situations we have at home.

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    come now have all beautiful young girls available
  2. SL West:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, 34D🍈🍈 Ada, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & 🇯🇵 Yui— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 📱📱(647) 695-6354☎ Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. Shangri-la Spa:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, 34D🍈🍈 Ada, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & 🇯🇵 Yui— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 📱📱(647) 695-6354☎ Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry (Student)😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage 🌹 You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back
  6. SugarLoveSpa:
    luna cherry hana all beautiful work today cone
  7. Barrie Angels:
    😇🥰🔥Welcome to BARRIE ANGELS😇🥰🔥 💯This is Singapore LINDA & Korean AMY💯your favourite sexy Asian girls in Barrie, Ontario💯✅❤️💋 ✅💋Happy to see you at Barrie Angels in Barrie located by Big Bay Point Road and Yonge Street✅💋 ☎️📲CALL OR TEXT SPA PHONE 705.716.9728 TO BOOK WITH LINDA & AMY☎️📲 💋👌Available EVERYDAY early morning 9:00am to late night 12:00am FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS EVERYDAY💋👌 📲☎️CALL OR TEXT TO BOOK WITH ASIAN SEXY GIRLS LINDA & AMY📲☎️ 💯💋🔥Come try our open m
  8. yukispa:
    We are open - pure japanese experience - call now 647-961-4967
  9. ThePolishedKnob:
    Mature
  10. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F natural boobs BoBo only today
  11. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Lin Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647- 446-0886
  13. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA, 8New Latin girl MOLLY, & YOYO . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. *New Today MOLLY is an exciting Latina babe with tats, nice pillows, trim waist, and a curvy bum. She can spice up your day.
  14. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34
  15. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER superstar of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  18. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s with 34DD open kind and young pretty Tina with sexy buttocks , young cute Vivian 22’s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  23. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  25. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan 🌸Tina 🌸Cassy 🌸Isabella 🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry (Student)😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage 🌹 You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Lulu🌸Valentina 🌸Luna ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Shangri-la Spa:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 10 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, Cindy, Cici, Echo, Lulu, Amber, Lucia, Doris, Tina & Yui— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 647-578-8169☎. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    ⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠📞🌸 💕: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎☎️ 💕🔥🌸yara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, 📞 she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings🌸 💕CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, JIYA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  36. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ There is a new girl named Ellie who is petite and cute 😘 Suki Professional Thai Massage 👍 Finger pressure and acupoint massage 👍 Hot body slide 🔥 Luna nice girl slim figure man's favorite ear kiss 💋 Desire Guidance: Welcome to enter or make an appointment at 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke anytime ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness: Jenny, Cici, Vicky, Doris, Ella, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    💕🔥⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠📞🌸 💕: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎☎️ 💕🔥🌸yara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, 📞 she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings🌸 💕CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly an
  39. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Yoyo🌸Christina 🌸Valetina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  40. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  41. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  42. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll,
  43. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  44. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  50. See You Health Center:
    Candy Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
Back