SALON CHIC 4733 SOURCES 514 421 7447

Candy Hearts

Reaction score
Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 18 Apr 2006 at 05:53.12 PM

Last Friday was Good Friday and I felt horny like Easter rabbit.
So call up this place located within walking distances from where I live.Even though I' ve been there once,still asked about the massages and mp's.
The receptionnist told me there were 2 beautiful young mp's working.Sounds good,but I was still sleptical,I 've been told that line many times only to find out it was a lie to drag me in.
Anyway I asked if the mp's can give good swedish massage and the answer was yes.
Arrived on time,was greeted by Natasha.She's 23 y/o, tall,5'9'' about 135,long blond hair,very beautiful russian.
Her massage and attitude are very good,the only drawback was when she asked how much I was ready to spend.
Anyway I took the 20$ for hj.And she gave me a slow and relaxing hj using both her hands.
She offered to wipe the oil off me,took a shower and them left with a smile on my face.A very rare feat in the west -island.

Attitude=9/10
Look=8/10
Massage=7/10
Extras(hj)=9/10

Repeat? Yes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Salon Chic 4733 Des Sources,Pierrefonds
Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 20 Apr 2006 at 12:40.58 PM

After reading the above review I decided to take a small step back into the massage scene as I was on a "break" for a while.

Sandra, formerly a masseuse from Jasmin/VIP Marina/VIP Roxboro, has decided to open up her own shop. It was VERY clean nice relaxing music and has a nice touch to it.

As I entered I was graciously greeted by Sandra (whose massaged me in the past) and she gave me the tour. as I already said this place is very clean. It was nice to see fluffy towels, REAL soap (not 1/2 water and 1/2 soap) clean showers, good massage tables and the right amount of lighting.

She has 2 rooms, each with their own shower. It is located in a building with a dentist and has its own parking lot. It is actually right on the east corner of Sources Blvd and Anselme-Lavigne, next to the Hertz car-rental place.

She told me that on Mon-Wed she works as a masseuse along with another lady, yesterday was Helena, nothing special but nice. And on Thursday and Friday she has younger russian girls working. She told me all of them would take excellent care of us.

she asked me to help spread the word a little about her operation and I would urge you to at least give it a try.

As for my massage, it was 45.00 for half hour, decent massage (done by Sandra) and got a topless HJ for 40.00, well done, I will definitly be going back as it seems to be the only decent place in the WI right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lincoln
Ring

User since 03 Dec 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 20 Apr 2006 at 10:09.13 PM

welcome back into the fray Phil. Could you give us a description of Sandra please.
Thank you.

To boldly go where no boring man has gone before.

Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 07:00.24 AM

She's in her 40s, blonde hair, fake breasts, larger but she holds it well. Nice attitude,decent massage skills.

Hope that helps.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 15 May 2006 at 04:49.45 PM

Well,talk about split personality.

I went there last friday for a second session with Nathasha(see first entry in this thread).
I booked for one hour,arrived 10 mins early and was greeted by Sandra who showed me to my room.Took a shower and waited a few minutes for Nat.
My expectations were high since I was very satisfied on my first visit with her.
4:30,
In she comes,says ello and start the massage right away.
Hmmm....something seems wrong.Anyway,I let her do her job and the massage goes well,but seems a little rushed compared to last time.
After 25 minutes she tells me to turn and keeps massaging my legs and then asks me how much I was ready to spend today.
I said 20$.
There was a good 30 minutes left in the session.
Man,she went after willy like there was no tomorrow,pumping in a pneumatic way so rapidly,like her life depended on it!
No sensuality,no eye contact,no emotions at all.
Then I came...she didn't wipe me,didn't even toss me some kleenex.She went for my neck and rubbed it for about 3 minutes.
And then asked if I wanted to take another shower.Duh!
There was a good 25 minutes of massaging time left!
Anyway I went for the shower,and when I was getting dressed up she came back knocking on the door.
Miss Nathalia wanted her tip,quickly.
I pointed to her that there was plenty of time left,asked her how much they charge for 45 minutes.She told me they don't have 45 minutes,only 30 or 60.
Asked her why didn't she filled up my hour,she told me she was booked for 5:15!
What?You booked me at 4:30 and charged me 55$ for 60 minutes knowing that you only had ''45'' minutes?!?
She had no valuable excuse and answer,kept telling me they were busy,that I should try another girl next time blah blah blah...
Sorry but this is not my problem.You should have told me you didn't have time for 60 minutes.
You lied and robbed me,so bye bye,no tip!
Then get this;
She tried to block my way out holding the door closed with her hand holding on the door handle!
She told me you HAVE to tip me!
I replied you don't deserve any tip.
I firmly but carfully grabbed her hand,tossed it away and made my way through the door saying she'd better be careful,that I was no novice pushover.The loud and authoritive sound of my voice was enough to make her move away and she looked kind of shocked and surprised of my reaction.
Man I hate it when they take everything for granted!
Conlusion;
Some mp's take everything for granted.If she'd take her time and give me the same treatment as the first time ,she would've have got her tip,but not this time.
Guys,just because she swings willy doesn't mean you have to tip,you have to look at the whole picture.Was the overall service worth it?no.
Then no tip.

Mr.Brown
Platinum

User since 20 Sep 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 16 May 2006 at 02:33.49 AM

Bravo Rock,

In my opinion your actions were justified. Let the girl fight with the establishment for her tip if she feels she really deserves it.

Mr.B

Soft hands...warm heart...

Godfather
Platinum

User since 10 Dec 2004 - 584 posts
Posted on 16 May 2006 at 05:44.07 AM

You know Rock...maybe you hit the head on the nail.

We've been looking for a way to solve the rating system on this board and your post demonstrates a perfect example of a proper total rating.

"Guys,just because she swings willy doesn't mean you have to tip,you have to look at the whole picture.Was the overall service worth it?no.
Then no tip."

In your case her OVERALL rating would be low. No matter what out of 10 she would have been rated a 1 perhaps or a two at best.
This makes for a better overall picture of the type of service you might get with this MP at this location. And perhaps this is the way we should rate the Masseuses on the main page.

Godfather

Without expectations you will get more than you expected.
Call me U.D. anytime...

justme
Ring
Posted on 16 May 2006 at 02:10.52 PM

Rock,

YOU`RE A KING!!!!

i don`t how i would react in such a situation. since i read you`re post, now i know!!!

merlin

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 16 May 2006 at 02:26.32 PM

It's time we as hobbists, put our foot down and not let these MP's get away with such service. The ball has be passed and now it's up to the rest of us to keep carrying it. Thnak you Rock.

Frank Sinatra
Ring

User since 28 Jun 2005 - 78 posts
Posted on 16 May 2006 at 02:57.39 PM

Great work Rock.

I don't understand why an MP would act in such a way.
It seems to me that their livelihood is dependent on tips and regular customers - and yet sometimes they act in such a way so as to ensure both a crappy tip - and no repeat business.

I am very impressed that you did not let yourself be intimidated.

FS

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 16 May 2006 at 06:34.35 PM

Thank you all guys,
My head is getting big!
The thing is,this is the third time I walk out of an mp without leaving tip so far this year.
All for the same reason;they don't fill up the hour I paid for,lousy massage,attitude,lack of respect,ect...
We have to stand for our ground.

Andy Kaufman
VIP
Posted on 21 Aug 2006 at 03:34.48 PM

Tried it recently. Got a tall slim Russian named Anita (some asiatic facial features). Dyed blonde with very nice breasts and a great rear end.

Massage was okay with no teasing until last five minutes. On the flip she was very aggressive as to price...(seems to be case with all the Russians lately on the west island). Finish was okay. YMMV. She claimed to have limits but, i think for the right deal those go down.

A repeat. No. Massage was adequate. Not much of a conversationalist. Threw me the towel for me to clean up at the end....not a nice touch by any means.

Place is pretty clean but cramped. there was a younger blonde in the reception area.

Andy Kaufman
VIP
Posted on 22 Aug 2006 at 01:27.46 PM

in the category of strange but true:

for two days tried to book with helen. Finally today told that helen was free at a certain time. I said fine. Then was asked if 30 minutes was enough (here we go again)...I said no and I wanted 1 hour (atleast make the freaking effort to give a massage!!!). She says fine. So I say "great with Helen then". She says no but, two girls will be free when you arrive and one might be Helen. I said yes that is why I want to make an appointment to reserve her.

She says she cannot do that because another customer without an appointment may arrive before me and she might not be available.

I was literally dumbfounded. I said, fine then I will not make an appointment and show up unannounced whenever I want and take my chances...that seems to be best way now.

I have never had in 15 years of hobbying, this much difficulty in the last 30 days trying to book and appointment and keeping it. You would swear no one wants to make money nowadays!

brang
Ring

User since 05 Dec 2005 - 128 posts
Posted on 22 Aug 2006 at 01:35.55 PM

Hey AK I have been burned too many times by these SH## HOLE west island dives. I only go to Avalon and only see Diane as she has never , ever let me down.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 12 Jan 2006 at 03:27.08 PM

Hi folks
This place just openned recently,seems like they're popping up like crazy in W.I.
Called for appointment,the lady who answered told me there is 3 beautiful russian ladies working.
Great!I'm on my way.
Got there on time,greeted by a chubby blond blue eyed late 20's russian.No way there is 2 other girls working here.The place is quiet like a funeral parlor!You could hear an ant walking.
Anyway she tells me her name is Sandra(owner?),and showed me to my room.The room, and the rest of the salon, is very clean,and convenient, towels,showers,sink but the table has no headrest.
She enters the room telling me that she'll make sure I'm satisfied so I'll come back.
Nice way to start!Very promising.
She asked me what kind of massage I preffer,I told her medium.So she delivered.Very good swedish therapeutic massage,with just a touch of sensuality espescially towards the end.Just the way I like'em!
Fliptime:She switched gear and started teasing mr happy and the twins.Asked if I wanted ''this'' massaged?Without mentionning $.
Her hj thechnique is quite good,very gentle and sweet.
After I blew my load she wiped me with cleenex.
I left her 20$ and she seemed happy.Telling me she hope to see me soon.
Now IMHO,if she could loose at least 35 pounds,she'd be a sure repeat with me.I mean she' got almost everything I like in an mp:attitude,technique,sensuality ect...
She has beautiful and expressive blue eyes,if she'd be thinner she'd be a fox.
Maybe I'll repeat.
Rock

User Re: Salon Chic 4733 Des Sources,421-7447
ireman
Ring

User since 19 Jul 2004 - 76 posts
Posted on 01 Feb 2006 at 08:58.16 PM

well well well

we are beeing invaded by russia full boat load in the west island !!!
man they open one new place every week !!!

so took one for the team

the place is brand new located on sources right after adonis driving north east side (the address could be wrong ) . small building right after the light small parking lot share the place on other side with dentist. big yellow sign saying salon chic esthetic massage coiffure ...

the place is nice look fancy look like the woman hair salon with esthetic with 3 room if i'm right for massage. room is nice all clean, the shower is brand new , hot water no problem ..

so call that place told me 2-3 girls working betwen( 25, 45) europeen the recep was the typycal nice over weight russian.
only one girl was available when i show up as usuall got the oldes one !! , took shower, pleanty of nice clean towel. The table is big and comfy. Ask for med massage, she speak french seem to understand english as well .. Massage was with a good technique, she always ask me if pressure was ok .. At mid point start some teasing before the flip .. She got the good tech to wake up mr happy even when he look at her and said : " ahhh no , not the old russian again , where is the young beautifull one you promised me.." !! It was nicely done with no rush with all the sugar she can put let's say !

She removed the excess oil with towel front back .. time for another shower .. I was never rush...

Overall .. the place is new and maintain very very clean .. You enter the salon door (close in front) like in the hair salon. Are they doing hair as well and esthetic??? Well they have all the setup ... All the counters is with nice rich wood, they put the money inside , the place is nice ..

She was not sexy at all but very nice and friendly to talk too ( around 50) regular old russian that know her technic and please her customer . Never she ask or talk about millage she just did it .

place : 9 ( clean, nice, fresh new )

technic: 7 ( she knows what she doing but had better)

mp well : around 50 usual russian at that age, nice, friendly just want to please

cost : 55 hrs ( little high told her ) + 20 tips

she told me that she had and will get more young girl !!!

I had a talk with mr happy and i promise him that if i'm bringing back there it will be with a younger, view that it will enjoy!!!

ciao

may the quest be yours !! dream will come true !!!

Alena - 30ish russian with a very pretty face, nice teeth, decent body, 36c, small waist. (oh she mentioned she had size 6 feet in response to a question she did not understand. I guess her English was so-so)

Massage was decent, her attitude was friendly and open-minded. HJ was way above average. Plus the eye candy made finish decent. I offered $20 as a tip and she batted her eyes, so I gave her another $20. ( I guess she felt she had really made an effort with her broken English and her constant smiling. However, she did not remove any clothing, so I thought $20 was standard. In any case, she was above average for the service provided. Worth the $40 tip.)

The girls here seem to be somewhat accomodating. I've been here several times and I would find the service to be dependable and decent but not outstanding. For the west island (dollard + west)it is more mileage than the chinese place more south on sources and the girls are less money-hungry than the Jasmin crew. Tibet (centre marina) has been a piss off too many times to be worth the risk (just place $100 on a single number on the roulette wheel. If you hit you can afford many excellent sessions at Isis, and odds are about the same as a good session at Tibet)

][/quote]

I like how these seem to be placed in a lot of west-island posts! I guess MPS in the west are synomimous for bad teeth. Its funny because its true.

SALON CHIC

WELL I WENT THERE LAST FRIDAY , UNFORTUNATLY I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE GIRL I SAW

BLONDE LADY IN HER 30'S A LITTLE HEAVY SET GOOD MASSAGE NOTIGN GREAT WITH A A NAKED HJ. SHE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE Y BUT NO DIGITS TRIED TO CONVINCE FOR A BJ TO NO AVAIL AND NORMALY IF ITS A REMOTE CHANCE I GET ONE HEHEHE

BUT NO GO ALL IN ALL GOOD SESSION

LOOK 7.5
MASSAGE 7.5
ATTITUDE 8

Well, since its looks like the west island section needs a little more help, and having been in the area, deceided to give stop by to give some posting material.

Place description mentioned before, and fortunately I decided to give Alina a try.

In walks this blonde woman, who I immidieatly recognized as a woman who used to work at Tibet as Maria. A little more on the heavy set side, proably anywhere between 35-40 on the age scale.

Conversation: very limited since she is not well versed in neither english or french. I was very tempted, with the movie out and all, to put on my best borat voice, but decided against since I remember her being more "liberal" on the menu when she worked at tibet. One thing that caught my attention and I found a little weird, is that she asked me if "I was one the the computer people", which threw me aloof then, but maybe, after having my my plumbing taking care of, realized that she was maybe inquring if I was internet person> why ask? that was a first for me.

Massage: It was not as therapeutic as one might like, and more of a nail down your back-filled rub down, but warm hands made the session a little more comforatble. She was liberal with the touch, and carressed all parts expertly. The massage started to get a little better ince she got down to the feet, and I would say she would be one of the top foot massagers out there.

And the part we all be waiting for: FLip time comes, and she takes off her shirt and begins too groan as she begins the "special" massage. Really bad acting, almost to the point where I was about too loose wood. after about 5 minutes, she began too sense that her technique was maybe a little out of whack. She askes me to more closer to the edge of the table, where she reated my legs on her shoulders, and began to massage the starfish as she rubbed her C sized breast over the happy stick. No penetration, but the abruptness caught my attention and turned me on to finish with a nice russian. Pretty good.

All is all, an ok experience.
Repeat: maybe, since I so far think that the type of ladies at avalon are more my taste than here.

Salon Chic - quiet, relaxing, clean

I have been at Salon Chic (3) times. Sandra treated me twice and Tanya the other time.

I found Sandra to be sweet, relaxing and had a good presentation. Her hair, make-up and french manicure were immaculate. She gives one hell of good massage, and that needs to be said. She even gives you the warm towel treatment on your back before going to your legs if you take a one hour session.

Her massage experience definetely shows and her place is very tidy. She only has 2 rooms, and I was always alone with her, and with Tanya. I enjoy this feeling of privacy, more than hearing the guy next door groaning.

She dims the light and teases very nicely. A good rim job...yes you heard me and goes a long way for 60$ option. Anyway with me, she went further than I expected, and seemed to enjoy it.

Tanya was was shy but gave me one of my best finishes ever, with both women continuing the tickles and light massage once you release. Which I found caring.

One more thing, I was never rushed, nobody made me feel like the clock was ticking, and both showers were not included in the massage time, which I find customer oriented. Nobody read me the option list like if I was in a supermarket, like some places I have been.

The women are older but more customer oriented I find, and experience in the finish was quite obvious.

I will definitely return to Salon Chic.

Late 40s, black hair, slim, A size on top, shy and quiet, delicate. She is Russian.

Hi,

Last friday,after the snow storm,I felt like having my carcass rubbed and pampered.Since there was snow everywhere and roads were a mess I decided to stick to my neck of the wood.
I called Sandra and made sure she was there and would take care of me.
I've been there a few times and had one of the worst sessions ever last summer.
Anyway,she did take care of me.She seemed a bit tired since I was her last client of the day,but soldiered on and gave me a good massage.
As usual,I took the hj and it was good and sensual,so was the massage.
For those who don't know who she is;she is the owner/manager,is about mid 30's 5'5'',145,blue eyed blond.
If she'd loose a few pounds she'd be a fox.She has gorgeous baby blue eyes,pouty lips and good attitude.
Don't get me wrong,she's not ugly--far from it.Just don't expect model-like figure.To each is own.
Anyway,I took a shower,gave her 20$ and left.

Rock is rollin'out....

Bud

I really enjoy my sessions with Sandra, I find her massage technique very relaxing with no breaks in her movements. Did she give you the hot towel treatment? Did she pop out the twins?

:twisted:

oufffffffff just want to say thanks cobaye.
For recommendation of Tanya. Wow what a blast it was almost felt a slept on table she fixes neck shoulder , one of the best session in the west , and she got all the experience and knowledge to wake you up slowly:) , never look time and tips .

very nice session [brb]

Recommendation after numerous visits

I have been here a number of times. I will not repeat details of descriptions but, give you my recommendations.

Sandra is a tall larger bodied Russian in her 40's...she is very elegant and gives a terrific massage. Can be very sensuous and is very good with her customers. I have never had an issue with bookings and she always greets me with a smile. She is older and no Gwyneth Paltrow. She has great blue eyes and can get your motor going.

Tanya is a gem (tall slim late 30's early 40's). Gives a great massage and finish. a little shy but, actually goes to the limit as far as cleaning you up afterwards and treating you like a real gentlemen. if you like young girls stay away. If you do not mind older...a good choice...I have seen her 4 times and she never discussed tips until after it was over!

The one thing about this...this is a place if you like to have your Holland tunnel explored [shock] . Other girls are all okay but, none stand out.

Stay away from Helena...she is not gentle when probing the basting turkey :-(

Vicky at Salon Chic

Andy or any others, has any of you performed your gentleness with Vicky? She is very pretty with a large rack. I would really appreciate a review as an appetizer... [rrr]

I tried Vicky. Given the double switch sometimes...just to be clear...about 5.4, 140-150...chesty with curly hair.

Very open and sensual. YMMV but gives a pretty good massage.

My sense is alot of possibilities are available...I was not in an overly hungry mood so I went with the simple helpings!

She is nice but, like all others...money hungry.

Andy, once again, very useful info on Vicky.

And can you please provide your thoughts on the others there?

thanks again.

For once I wandered out of my territory and into the west island.Dropped into this place unannounced and was warmly greeted by Tanya.All your reviews on this lady are right on.I was treated extremely well.Tanya gave me a very good massage with some great teasing betwen the legs.The HJ was amazing,it was given with feeling,she was really giving her 100%.I haven't had a great hj like this for a long time.Her expierence really shows through.I highly recomend this lady.Thanks to all you guys for your reviews on this place .I will be back to try Vicky and Sandra.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham แ–ญเฝฒเผแ–ซเพ€ Candy | Mimi (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly แ–ญเฝฒเผแ–ซเพ€ Monica (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely แ–ญเฝฒเผแ–ซเพ€ Lacey (New) from HUE Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin...After 9PM แ–ญเฝฒเผแ–ซเพ€ Sonia from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned แ–ญเฝฒเผแ–ซเพ€ Anna (New) from Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  3. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 เผ„ Anna (New) from Hue Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...เผ„Sonia from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service...เผ„ Ruby Taiwanese | Vietnamese, medium build and shapely, pretty...Amazing Service...เผ„ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 โœฐ
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MONICA, MALIYA, AMANDA, SANA, KIRAN, SARIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  6. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ RIYA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  7. Withme_Spa:
    โฃ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east Saturday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ โ€ŠAnna,๐Ÿ’‹ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ ๐Ÿ’‹โ€ŠBobo,๐Ÿ’ฅ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, excellentservice๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Nancy,๐Ÿ’ž popular Viet with great service !๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ Jessica, average height, slim build.๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Aryana, Indian,๐Ÿ’‹ Vietnamese best service.๐Ÿ“ฑ416 297-7488๐Ÿ“ฑ
  8. MoonM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/ 3 young Asian girl today unit 10pm
  9. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  10. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: KAT & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ KAT is young a d slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  12. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  16. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    CARLY is a young attractive Thai girl, slim with C Cups, and a very versatile menu. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Korean beauty, New today. Luna can do everything. MIA is a young & slim A Cup ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™, very PRETTY & VERY PETITE Viet
  18. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž Aris, ๐Ÿ’‹small build, young and skinny, dark hair to shoulder, very pretty. Nice personality. Excellent treatment and service. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  21. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services..
  22. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›โฃ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„โฃSaturday, .. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Tina / Gracie.... ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... Lisa ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  23. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽˆ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ”ดSaturday,๐Ÿ‘„ Tammy,๐Ÿ”ด full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment.๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ milf Mary today for an amazing treatment. โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  24. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young fun Yoyo with 36DDD open mind , pretty GFE Lina and sweet Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’–Lucy,๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  28. jacobfat:
    portland
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  30. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 โœฐ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...Emily (New) 22Yrs Thailand beautiful, petite, white skin...Service Queen...Lacey (New) from HUE Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ...Great Service +...Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 โœฐ
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
  32. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong w
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness๐Ÿ˜Real pictures of Y
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ NINSH, MALIYA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, KIRAN, SARIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. MoonM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 20ys small Indian girl &Malaysia girl young good looking good sevice in today
  38. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  39. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, MIA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™, very PRETTY & VERY PETITE Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything.
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JUDY & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JUDY is a young & attractive Chinese girL, lwho knows exactly how to please a man. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: CANDY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ *New Girl Today: CANDY is an attractive Chinese girl, mid 20โ€™s, 167Cms & 110 Lbs with D Cups and very versatile menu. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Lina & New Girl Maya Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys, Phoenix Blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower body scrub๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘3 girls every day, new girl Emily sexy beauty super service, body slide, professional Thai massage technique๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ Mia sexy body very good body slide.Cici super deep tissue massage๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty Sally 30โ€™s and young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and young sweet Tina with curves body open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ NINSH, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, KIRAN, SARIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back