Pilates. Private lessons. how long before difference ?

gyewrubsizsinbeys

Reaction score
Hello,

I've had a kind of pelvic tilt for a good part of 18 years. This has resulted in one leg being a littler longer than the other.
I visit a chirpracter every other month as well as having regular massage. I also do gym work.

I decided to try something different a couple weeks ago, namely, pilates. I have had 3 one to one private piltate lessons so far.
I tried the suggested exercises my teacher has given me. I've found no change in terms of my back getting better yet. I do find the suggested exercises quite difficult to grasp btw.

I'm thinking of having 10 one-to-one private lessons before deciding what to do next. They are quite expensive btw!

Has anybody gotten good results with pilates (one-to-one private lessons or otherwise) ?

Perhaps I'm expecting too much too soon.

Also, has anybody tried Callanetics ?

Thanks,

Joe.

I'm having one to one pilates and agree it is a very slow process. I've actually been going since last June and have been doing mostly breathing exercises which will help with muscle release. My instructor says that he cannot begin to strengthen until the superficial muscles have released, but having said that, my back problem is much better.

Of course you have to spend time doing work at home as well. In my view I pay the same as I would to an osteopath or chiropractor, but I would rather be active and spend some time on it than passive for just half an hour a week.

Lesley

As was wondering Lesley, how often (nowadays and not on the beginining) do you have the one-to-one lessons (i.e one a week or twice a week or ...) ?

Yes I agree, you have to spend time at home doing the exercises but I am doing that. For me the chiropractor is half the price but I really would like to get away from visiting him altogether, hence why I've started with pilates.

With regards to the breathing I've not focused much on that yet. I think I'll put more effort into that.

Hi Joe, I'm a Pilates teacher, and have been a back pain sufferer myself. The answer is of course, it depends. In my case when I first started with 1:1s my core stability was so poor because I had had so much pain for so long, that it helped straight away to get the support from muscles which had turned themselves off ie pelvic floor, and transversus abdominus,(deep stomach muscle) and hence multifidus (back muscles) . Every time I went to class or had a session I felt a difference, which is what inspired me to train myself. On average, most of my clients report an improvement by about the third session. this does not just come from the sessions, but how they incorporate Pilates, and my postural suggestions into their everyday life (and into their at home practice). It's essential that you pay attention to your posture as often as you can : how are you sitting now for instance? How do you stand? You should feel supported by your core muscles, your body should be as symmetrical as possible, and taking as little tension as possible. Most people with a "tipped pelvis" stand with their weight on one leg.
As regards the breathing, yes it is important, but don't worry too much about the pattern of it, as it's difficult, and it's more important to move correctly, and use the correct muscles. Many clients focus on the breathing, and then move incorrectly because they can't perfect everything at once. Learning Pilates is like learning to drive: so many things to focus on. (I should say IMHO here as your teacher may feel differently. But Pilates is exercise. It's good quality movement. It's not just lying down and listening to whale music, breathing. Joe Pilates would turn in his grave at some of the sessions I've been to.)The breathing will come. Don't hold your breath, that's most important.
If you were my client, I'd slide you into a class after a few 1:1s, to keep your costs down.
Make sure your class has 12 or fewer students, or you won't get the attention you are paying for/deserve.
Good luck,
Sharon.

I've had 3 lessons so far and no difference if I'm honest. I don't know if it's my condtion is so bad or I'm doing the exercises wrong or even if I've been given the wrong exercises.

After the 1st intro lesson I was offered "buy 9 for the price of 10" by my instructor. This lead to me to believe that my condition was really bad and that I would need at least 10 1-to-1 private lessons. Perhaps since she has just opened her studio she is trying to secure clients. Infact I don't recall my instructor explaining how she was going go about helping with my problem i.e her intented way of solving the problem and approx. how may 1-to-1 private lessons were needed and what would/should expect after a certain timeframe. My instructor does not make clear to me that using pilates in my daily life, i.e posture, is important. I've asked my instructor at the into session about my chances of getting better. I got no straight answer apart from the fact that she trained with really good people, quote from her web site:

Also how important is the machine work ? To me it's only effective to use the machines if done say twice a week for a prolonged period of around 10 weeks. That's make the whole thing very expensive. My experience so far with the machine work is like going to the gym and been shown for the first time how to use the rowing machine, use it for 2 mins and expect good results.
I must be missing something here, hence my question.

What do people say about Somatic ? I've seen it mentioned here on this forum a few times.

I have another private session in 2 days time. I wonder it being my 4th, whether it's reasonable to discuss my apparent lack of progress or should I wait for a few sessions more.

hello joe,

regards your last post, you mentioned somatics. I am currently training in this method. Obvioulsey i cannot comment on your case as i have never met you etc. But have a look at the links below and read around the subject.

http://www.somatics.com/conditions.htm

http://www.somatixinfo.com/index.html

One movement you could do is:

1) lie on your back (on a firm surface i.e. carpeted floor so you can get good feedback)

2) extend arms above your head (whilst still on the floor) and have your feet shoulder width apart - so you remble a letter "X"

3) now draw your left leg up, notice the contraction in the waist

4) let go

5) now draw the right leg up, notice the contraction in the waist

all the while the legs and arms stay in contact with the floor. This momenary contraction of the waist muscles can help reduce the tension and allow the pelvis to be level.

Please drop me a line if you have any questions.

regards

Hi Joe.
I looked up Peak Performance people and they seem to offer rehab Pilates, which is what I do. Are you in the States? It seems to be based in San Francisco
Pilates has evolved in many different ways, and here in the UK organisation to which I belong, it has been modified by physios for the beginners exercises. Almost all of my clients have something wrong with them adn my perspective is "What exercises can I use which would help this particular person with this particular problem? And how can I help them modify their everyday habits and postures to relieve their pain?"
I don't know any of the instructors your teacher mentioned - apart from Eric Franklin, and I'm a Franklin Method teacher, having done a whole year of his training, not just a workshop. And frankly, if I'd trained with Joe and Clara themselves, and I couldn't help my clients ease their pain, all that training would not be worth a fig.
The machines are useful, in so far as they keep your body in good alignment, and aid certain movements, making others harder.
If I were you, I'd ask specific questions about the efficacy of the exercise for your specific problem. "How's this one helping me?", would be a good question.
I like to explain anatomy to my clients as we go along: I sometimes need to consult my books for different challenges, and show them what's happened, why, and how we are going forward.
Are you encouraged to draw in your pelvic floor as the basis for your exercises?
Sharon

Thanks to Sharon and kayaker for replying. I reply to Sharon first.

I'm in Stockholm actually. There is not that many Pilates instructors that I know of around here.

Yes I have been told this although I've not heard the term pelvic floor used but I try to draw in my pelvis when doing the 2 floor (mat) exercises given for me to do at home.

I'll do as you suggest and ask why I have to do the certain exercises and slip in that I'm not feeling much of a progress and see what my instructor says.

About 4 years ago I did stomach crunches 4 times a day suggested by some physio. This involved holding in (drawing) the stomach whilst doing them (lying on both front and back). I did them for a month and found it difficult to keep up with the program everyday. Anyway after a month I got quite symmetrical and felt a difference, well for a day or so. However, I found it hard to keep up the program and gave up. So pilates should in theory help since I expect it to be more refined and efficient than doing normal everyday stomach crunches.

kayaker: I spent about 2 hours looking at Somatics (after seeing you post about it in another thread) and I would see a instructor here in Sweden or even Scandinavia since it resonates with me what they say about it. However, I don't think there are any in Sweden. I gather it is quite expensive but they seem to get results. I'm thinking about maybe getting some kind of Somatic audio/video/dvd and see whata it entails. I wonder if you had any views/suggestions on this? For me my back problems started when I went to University and have continued with subsequent work life stresses. I can see now that I perhaps have the same muscle holding habits today as I had then when I went to Uni and developed the back problem. It's here where Somatics resonates with me.

//Joe.

Hi Joe.
The pelvic floor is not the same as the pelvis. The pelvic floor is the hammock of muscles that stops everything falling out of your torso, and that you can halt the flow of urine, bowel movements, and draw up your genitals with. For men it's most useful if you think about doing the latter. Drawing in the pelvic floor activates the transversus abdominus which forms a corset around your lower trunk, which activates multifidi which link your vertebrae to each other, hence supporting the spine. Draw it up slowly, don't grip, to about 20% of your maximum. It will have no effect on the position of the spine.If it does you are drawing in the wrong muscles.
The pelvis is the bowl shape structure between your spine and your legs. You should try to attain neutral pelvis position in any posture you are in as a starting position, that is with the hip bones in the same plane as each other, and the pubic bone. Lying down, check your hip bones are equidistant from each side of the ribs. With a twisted pelvis you are likely to lay down with one side shorter than the other, or lower than the other. Straighten up. Then if you place the heels of your hands on your hip bones, fingertips on pubic bone, lift you hands directly up, lift your head, you should see a horizontal surface - you may need to adjust this too. A neutral pelvis/spine position will give you a gentle curve to your low back,( which you should also have sitting/walking etc). It should feel comfortable, if not soften to a position which does feel comfortable.
Then you start your exercises.
Sharon.

hello joe,

Somatics neednt be expensive, probably the same as most 1:1 sessions (and most people may need 2 to 6 sessions and then do the movements everyday). There are several ways to learn:

1) Borrow a copy of Somatics: Reawakening the Mind's Control of Movement, Flexibility, and Health by thomas hanna from the library

2) Buy a copy of the above

3) Buy some tapes, as the best way to learn the movements is to be aware of the movements and not have to flip from the book back to the movement (you could recored the passages from the book) The link below show some of the tapes availible, if you are going to buy some tapes get the audiotapes narrated by thomas hanna, "the myth of aging is very good" - 8 lessons and also there is a tape "hips, knees and pelvis" which may be of some use.

http://www.somaticsed.com/catOrdering.html

4) Have group sessions or 1:1 sessions, there are two teachers in switzerland and germany respectively. http://www.hannasomatics.com/practitioners/location.shtml

5) you also try and get lessons in feldenkrais or alexander technique, Feldenkrais used some of Alexanders techniques in his work and Thomas Hanna was himself a feldenkrais practitioner before himself adding to the field.

Feldenkrais SWEDEN*
Svenska Ferundent for Auktorisirade*
Feldenkraispedagoger*
Box 60034*
S-31610 Malmo, Sweden*

Good luck in becoming more aware with your body, and feel free to ask any questions

Regards

Thanks again Sharon and kayaker for replying.

kayaker: I'll be going through your suggestions and I'll PM if feel I need more info/help. But one quick question: shouldn't I consider getting a dvd/video (which I have seen advertised somewhere) ? I assume the tapes narrate one through various somatic exercises? I agree with you that flipping back and forth between a book is not an ideal way of doing the exercises.

Sharon: Ok, now I know where the pelvic floor is. Thanks! However, one more question: I would imagine that exercises I do at home should in some way help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles since this would aid in the recovery of the pelvic tilt?
My instructor has mentioned and explained how the pelvic should lie in it's "neutral" position when sitting/standing but she hasn't followed it up. I'll have to ask her in the next lesson to help me stand properly and sit properly according to how the pelvic should be in the neutral position. Now I understand, at least, what you meant by using pilates in everyday life.
One question:

Yes you hit the nail on the head. I find this happens as I'm about and doing the exercises. Again I will point this out to my instructor and see what she says.

Not necessarily: the pelvic floor is internal to the pelvis, it doesn't move it (except by drawing the bones of the pelvis closer together). More usually it's the muscles which attach the ribs to the pelvis which twist or tilt it. You can strengthen your pelvic floor in a tipped pelvis (try it now by lifting one buttock off the chair and drawing in your pelvic floor muscles - they don't correct the pelvis position. However they are easier to draw in if your pelvis is not tilted.).
So you need to find the correct starting posn, draw in your pelvic floor - and then go through the movements.

joe,

The tapes mirror what happens in a group class or 1:1 session. You should not try and copy someone else's movement as they are different, different flexibility, body shape etc. Its all about experience and internal sensation. The audiotapes are the best bet, and thomas hanna narrated ones are very good and the instructions are clear.

regards

chris

In my 3rd lesson the instructor did some test whilst I was sitting and confirmed that I do indeed have the left leg longer than the right. In her opinion this is due to the fact that in the left leg (compared to the right) the ankle to the knee length is longer. I.e if one was to measure the length - ankle to the knee for both left and right legs then the left leg is longer due to the way I am (i.e born ) and not due to any pelvis tilt.

She has asked me, today during my 4th lesson, to have it checked out by someone more knowledgable so that I can have some kind of shoe lift in the left foot. However, she doesn't know who I should consult. Have any of you any suggestions who I should turn to?

I must admit when I did try some kind shoe lift in the left foot 18 years ago, from an osteopath, it made things worse. So I stopped using it.

I think you may be able to get some help from a podiatrist as they can carry out a biomechanical assessment on your gait and posture.

Lesley

Shoutbox
  1. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ โค๏ธโค๏ธSingapore ๐Ÿ’‹Viennese girls working ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘at Markham Nu Spring spa โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude. Today at 1
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Joliee, Ocean, Jenny, Doris, Crystal @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose๐ŸŒน - A sexy new addition to our lin
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ [Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality
  6. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธSasa๐Ÿ’‹Lily๐Ÿ’‹Mary๐Ÿ’‹ provides customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  7. Dreaminn:
    New Vinetmese girl wendy provides SF2 daty bbbj dfk rim cim cfs and massage , Chinese girl Luna and jenie sexy body good looking., 10225 Yonge Street, Richmond hill
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    CHERRY & *new SPINNER NANA (Nana starts at 3pm) today at AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Ivy, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  12. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธFran๐ŸŒธMel๐ŸŒธSophia โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  15. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธIvy๐ŸŒธKim โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty loverโ€™s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautifu
  18. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  20. See You Health Center:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girlโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service & Smoking Hot Body ๐Ÿฅ‘Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Lisa deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Lisa, Cindy & Ruby. *NEW Lisa is a young, slim & very beautiful Vietnamese beauty with a model like body, 5โ€™4โ€ with sweet D Cups, nice massage, incredible services. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€"
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with 36DD open mind and Young cute Yuki slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Selina with big buttocks 30โ€™s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  25. eyano99:
    Aurora
  26. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  28. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  30. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  36. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  38. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  39. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
  42. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  45. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
Back