One Life To Live: Questions For A Soap Newbie?

sevenwndrs

Reaction score
Your Open Question
Show me another »
One Life To Live Newbie Questions?
Hello Fellow Fans. I am new to the OLTL Universe ~ o any soaps for that matter. So I have a few questions that I was not able to find on the net ~ at least not with the basic searches I did. Thank you in advance!

Todd and Vicki are siblings correct? I know that Vicki suffered from MPD, but as far as her true self, she seems kind, generous, mature ~ so what in the world happened to Todd? What made him such a psychopath? I just finished watching the episodes where he found Cole and Starr together ~ and he was hitting Marco, Cole, and he threatened Langston ~ all just children, and was insulting Langston on her "dead parents" ~ all of them children ~ and another episode where he thew Starr down the stairs, and then immediately blamed Cole, and while Starr lay there unconscious. he just sat there looking all smug with no concern at all. Sorry to go on such a long rant but the more I think about it ~ wow what a nut job. All of them are just kids. What happened to him to make him such a nut job?

Now Dorian and Vicki are also related right? Why is Dorian so crazy? Why is she so competitive with Vicki?

So Blair and Todd have 2 children together ~ Starr and Jack right? Who does the other little boy belong to?

I am hearing all of these things about "What Todd did to Marty" ... how awful it is and blah blah blah. What happened? And how/why did she lose her memory?

Who is Cole's real father?

Who is Tommy/Sam? I mean who are his actual parents and how does it involve Todd doing something awful to Marcie?

How did Langston's parents die and is she an actual blood relative of Dorian's an adopted daughter o God-Mother situation?

How did this Nash guy die?

So this Brody dude that is in love with Jessica actually used to be in love with Gigi?

Where did Todd's wife Andrea go ~ Dorians's daughter right?

How are Dorian and Blair related?

It is confusing because even the children in this show call the parents by their first names, and friends call eachother by their last names ~ like ALL of them. WTF? So I guess most of my questions are indeed family tree questions. But seriously ~ I hardly know anyones first name ~ Merasko ~ McBain ~ Turner ~ etc....

Oh ~ another question ... I know that years ago, Blair actually did push Tea out a window, and now Blair is recovering from falling (yet accusing Tea of pusher) out of the window. I am guessing this was done to be ironic and have humor, and could in no way be a coincidence.

Thanks again!

P.S. ~ Hope you are all fluent in typonese. I had to type fast so I am sure there are many misspelled words!s
RESPONSE TO FIRST 2 ANSWERS:

StillPeachy & Jasmine ~ Bless your hearts ~ both of you, lol! It was like you guys were on the same wave length! Honestly, I do not believe any other answer is needed, as you gals answered in full detail. You rock! You know how you start in on a show late, and you enjoy it but there is so much you do not know on what led these characters to where they are? Those questions nag at you every time you watch a new episode! Now I get the gist of it all. THANK YOU! I apologize for the delete. I was having technical difficulties. I posted it in "Yahoo Singapore Answers". Dunno how that happened. I have only ever posted a few questions here & don't think I have given any answers ever, so never knew of the rating system. There must be a way to rate you both highly. I will read the 411 on the rating system now. Sorry for being such a newb. Thank you Peachy for the extra added details and thank you Jas for the link!

Todd and Viki weren't raised together. Todd was raised by his abusive adoptive father/maternal uncle. He didn't find out he was really Victor Lord's son until the mid-late 90's.

Dorian was once married to Viki's father Victor Lord. I think they competed for the love of Viki's father. That was a bit before my time.

Sam, the youngest Manning, is Todd's son with Margaret Cochran. She was obsessed with him, raped him, and Sam is the result. He was raised by Marcie and Michael McBain, as Tommy, for the first few years of his life. Once Todd found out the truth, he wanted his son, and Marcie responded by running away with Tommy/Sam.

Todd led a gang rape of Marty in the early 90's. His trial was a huge storyline for the show back in the day. Last year, after Marty was presumed dead, Todd found her, but she had amnesia. Todd nursed her back to health, never told her who he really was, and they fell in love and slept together. Once Marty found out the truth, she was mortified and angry.

Dorian adopted Langston. I don't really know anything about her parents.

Nash fell through a skylight during an argument with Jared after it was revealed Jared was not a Buchanan. Jared had used Buchanan money to save Nash's vineyard, but when Jared was de-Buched, Nash lost everything. He died of his injuries.

Brody met Gigi when she was pregnant with Shane. He fell in love with her and was going to marry her and raise her baby after Rex took off. But his mother told Gigi he had died, and told him Gigi married someone else. Gigi told Shane Brody was his father, since a dead Navy SEAL was better than a living deadbeat. All of this happened offscreen, and was just talked about. Brody was brought to Llanview by Rex's fiancee, Adriana (Dorian's daughter), to keep Gigi away from Rex. He wanted to rekindle things, but she didn't, since she was in love with Rex.

Todd's only been married to Blair and Tea. Do you mean Adrianna? Dorian's daughter, who was married to Rex, is living in Paris.

Blair is Dorian's niece. Her mother is the occasionally seen Addie, Dorian's sister, who spent most of her life in mental hospitals.

Gigi and Rex tend to call each other "Morasco" and "Balsom." It's supposed to be something cute between them. Rex calls his mother Roxy because they don't really get along. Bo Buchanan calls pretty much everyone by their last names.

Yeah, it was supposed to be a reference to when Blair pushed Tea out the window. They like to do that.

I hope I helped.

Yes Todd and Vikki are related at first they did not know that they were siblings, but later is was reveled and they do have a good relationship w/ each other. I'm not sure why todd can be so evil at times but he does love his children he just has a weird way of showing it sometimes.

Dorian and vikki are not related, dnt really know why dorian is competitive.

Yes Todd and blair do have two children together, although todd has 4 children sam/tommy is todd's child with Margaret cochran, and he has a daughter with tea delgado

Todd had raped marty when he was in college, marty was in the middle of an explosion and it knocked her memory out for a while

Cole's father is Patrick thornhart, he is now deceased

Langston's parents died in a car crash, and no dorian is not a blood relative langston is her adopted daughter

Jared ''accidentally'' pushed nash and he fell over the skylight and that's how he died

Brody did have a thing with gigi, before shane was born (gigi's son) he wanted to be there for her and raise her son with him, but most recently he is in love with Jessica

yes andrea is dorian's daughter but she was never married to todd, she was married to rex though, but they did get a divorced

Blair is Dorian's niece

Morasco is gigi, mcbain is john, and turner is well I'm not sure who is turner

Hoped I helped

I think I deserve the best answers lol no pressure though

here type this in and you could see whose related to who

http://www.soaps.com/onelifetolive/castlist/

lol I was answering this question and when I had put preview it had said that you deleted it and I was like nooo I really wanted to answer it too lol

Viki&Todd are siblnigs but were not raised together. She was raised by their evil father&he was raised by an adoptive abusive dad.Turned Todd into a hateful man.

Todd did not mean for Starr to get thrown down the stairs& her to get hurt. But yes he was a monster to Starr's boyfriend and best friends. He is a very protective father. He was a little cruel to Starr's friends because his baby girl ran away&he was worried sick&also very angry.
But he is a good father. If he didn't love his kids and Blair he'd not be as protective.

2. Dorian was Married to Viki's father. Dorian always hated Viki,she was always jealous of her,because her husbend always chose Viki's side I think. He considered Viki his little girl. Daddies little girl&I think he even raped her once or almost did when she was a kid. So thats when that all started and Dorian held grudges and never stopped. BUT Viki did lots of awful things to Dorian also.....not as much but she did her fare share lol. now their familes are connected,so its worst lol.
3. Yes Starr&jack are Todd&Blair's. Sam is Todds baby& Blair adopted him. Yes as I said Todd raped Marty but Todd was drugged and raped, while he was kidnapped.The lady that raped Todd stalked his family and did lots of horrible things to them....then she turned up dead&Todd was blamed for that and got death row. actually they put the needle in him&he was almost dead when John came with proof that he was innocent.

4. as I said Todd raped marty when they were in college. They were friends&she flirted with him&then turned on him, his frat house party,he got his two buddies to gang rape her with him.they were all drunk,even her.

Todd found a drugged up Marty that was supposed to be dead in his pent house. He was staying at Dorians&went to his flat that someone else bought and found her.the guy who kidnapped her eventually got killed and todd kept marty,without letting anyone know that she was a live. he didn't tell her who he was or that he raped her. they became friends and i think she fell for him
oh and btw after Todd raped her he'd taunt Marty and scare her.but when he found out he was Viki's brother he was still a cruel bastard but he had more of a heart.later on he started regretting what he did and wanted her forgiveness and finally got it.being a father and being Viki's brother and Blair.. they all made Todd a better man.. oh and Jessica also. he and her used to always be so close...

5. Coles father is Patrick Thornhart, he got killed years ago. He was a nice irishman.

6. there was a big accident&a baby was found,Michael&Marcie took the baby in. Someone told Michael Todd was the real father&decided to keep it from marcie..he kept it from her for months, even though she knew there was secret and it was killing her. Todd found out he had another child out there and was searching for his boy. paying people to help him find the baby. Everyone knew this.Marcie eventually found out that Tommy was really Todds and went crazy, packed up their things and left with the baby, leaving Michael.she eventually ended up where Viki ran away to. Texas. She held Viki hostage, by gun point, while holding the poor baby.
Todd took Marcie to court& got his kid back.I felt bad for her&Mike because they loved Tommy very much, but even though Todd is a jerk,I felt worst for him. Michael knew.. Marcie found out&Todd was growing crazy, crying, wanting his son back

7. Langston was adopted by Dorian...
8. nash was fighting with Jared 'once again'..They Never liked each other. While they were fighting Nash fell.. He was barely alive, but talked to jess b4 he died.

9. Yes Brody met Gigi after her&Rex. Gigi was still in love with Rex.Brody loved her and he wanted to play daddy since rex wasn't there. He came into town because Adrianna, Rex's fiance found out that Gigi, whom was in love with her man had a secret. So Layla and her went&found Brody. GiGi was led to believe that Brody died in war. His family told her that!he decided to help adrianna&pretend he really was the father when he knew he was not.

10. Adrianna wasn't married to Todd. She was with Rex. Dorian always hated Rex.

11. Dorian is Blair's aunt.
12. Its JOHN and Michael McBain, GiGi Merasko....

13. they have lots of the same story lines..... Tea didn't mean for Blair to fall out,but they were arguing,Tea pushed Blair and Blair lost her balance and BOOM she went crashing while tea screamed lol like a freaking pyscho.

Shoutbox
  1. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa 💋 good service hot body ❤️❤️ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  2. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and RIYA are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, KAVYA, NINA, AMANDA, MEERA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Cema:
    Nova
  8. Cema:
    Nova
  9. TiffanySL:
    Yara is mexico and france mix , very good young beautiful and good service She is new Gils at sugar love spa, come now to get a good time relax and good massage
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Kim 🌸Christina 🌸Akame 🌸Aletta ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Elise ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  15. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude.
  16. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  17. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Isabella ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  18. ASPA:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  20. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl Jenny Yoyo in Wednesday && Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33” bum
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young cute Yuki slime open mind 30’s, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen 🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide.
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  29. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  34. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  40. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  42. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  45. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator