No Hands Massage

Red Head

Reaction score
Hi

Im just wondering whether any of our members practice no hands massage?

I am thinking of learning this and would like more information.

Thanks

Donna

Yes, for mei think it is a wonderful tool to use when you need to apply more pressure,go deeper as it were without breaking a sweat and crippling your self.i use it throughout my massage when needed although i know practitioners and i am sure some of them are here who conduct a whole treatment this way. I actually trained with Darian Pritchard an Australian body worker with an immense amount of talent and intuition.His form is "hands free". He also does a course called rythmobilty which is rocking the body back to a state of balance ......wonderful. hth JANE X

I am an Advanced Practitioner of "No Hands Massage" and I love it! It has really changed my massage soo much. But more importantly, my clients tell me how much they love the massage.

I could ramble on for hours about No Hands, but it will probably be best if you ask what you would like to know and I'll do my best to answer them - either here or in a PM.

Mat xxx

Hi Mat

I've read a little more about it. Now I'm just wondering how one goes about training? Are there training centres? Or can one be trained by an existing practitioner?

I would also like to know the approximate cost as I can't seem to find this anywhere .

Also, what do you feel it is that makes it more effective, enjoyable for clients than a regular massage? Is it the increased pressure that can be applied?

Many thanks
Donna

Hi Donna

I first started researching No Hands when I started getting symptoms such as painful thumbs, sore wrists etc. Thanks to good advice from Fozzyo, I discovered IPM (Injury Prevention Massage) and went on one of their courses as soon as I could. I think IPM is run by a former No Hands trainer. I have been using No Hands techniques as much as possible since and found that my poor old thumbs etc. are improving (at least, not getting worse.). Wish I'd known about these courses sooner. IPM and No Hands are both on the internet. No Hands have a scheme where you can book a year in advance for one of their starter courses and pay a much reduced cost. (The standard price of their courses seems quite high to me.) IPM courses are generally cheaper.
However, if you are wanting to keep practising and look after yourself and your own joints and body, I think these courses are really important and health and mobility concerns outweigh cost worries.
What I really enjoy about all No Hands methods is that I feel as though I can enjoy and be more creative with my massage and clients seem to enjoy their treatments.

Freddie (female despite the name!)

Hey Freddie - thankyou for sharing your experiences, its so great to know others are benefiting from this technique.

Yes there are two training organisations that you can use, the No Hands Company run by Gerry Pyves, the founder and inventor of No Hands Massage and Injury Prevention Massage (IPM) run by a very cool American. I have done all my training with No Hands, and have had discussions with IPM but not been on any of their courses so can't comment on the style or quality of them. Though I have heard positive things.

If you checkout www.nohandsmassage.com and www.injuryprevention.org.uk you can get all the information you want from the websites, or both will be more then happy to discuss them with you on the phone.

Mat xxx

Hi Freddie and Mat

Thanks for your replies. As fate would have it, I joined up with a temp agency to get a some work for a couple of weeks and they sent me on a job to .... no hands massage in hebden bridge, just down the road from me.

I have been working there all this week and have learned a lot more about it now. I really want to take the courses and am planning to do so next year now as this years are more or less fully booked. I do think the courses are rather expensive, but I am not going to let that put me off as I am really interested in it. I will also look into ipm.

Thanks for your help.

Donna.xx.

OMG! You are the Donna I have been speaking to on the phone! I am the pain in the neck with the Scottish accent that changed her mind about the course and then changed it back

I have just done the firstcourse and loved it, and now (as you know lol!) am going on the Parctitioner course in 6 weeks time.

If there is one thing I would fault about the Transforming Touch seminar it would be the sales pitch at the end - it felt like hard sell and I walked away from having had an amazing course, thinking 'do I have mug written on my forehead' - personally I think the course sells itself, and all we need are the details of where, when, how much and what we learn. We don't need the 'not only do you save this, but then we think you should save a bit more and so we do this' type sales pitch.

Apart from that - I can thoroughly recommend it. Wonderful experience with wonderful people.

Regards

Trow

Hi Trow

I remember you!!! I thought it was rather funny that you changed your mind, you gave us all a smile in the office .

I know what you mean about the hard sell, I've not been on any of the courses yet myself but I get the overall feel for it. I think it just stems from Gerry's absolute enthusiasm for the No Hands courses and in general. Maybe he was a salesman before he was a therapist? There are some decent discounts though.

I really hope you enjoy your course, let us know how you get on.

See you around the boards.
Take Care
Donna.xx.

Hi there,
You may be interested in checking out IPM's introductory no-hands training DVD, before committing yourself to a particular training course. I reviewed it for my site and was very impressed. You can learn the strokes by practicising with another therapist if you can't afford the full cost of attending their course (see the Swap Directory on my site). IPM do an advanced training course, but as yet, don't seem to have published a DVD.
Hope this is of help.
All the best,
Tracey

Transforming Touch is a gruelling 3 day seminar, loads of massage, loads of doing, loads of seeing, loads of learning. I've never worked so hard. It is well under ยฃ150 and on a per hour basis you're laughing, you can be working in excess of ten hours.. they make sure there's something to see each evening too pretty much, there's a very special mastery coming up in the Northern seminar too this Autumn - one you definitely would not want to miss! The Practitioner courses are up to about ยฃ700 and are not cheap, however you can learn a back of the body massage during the TT which is enough to give you a solid No Hands treatment.

Since learning NO HANDS I've had amazing results from clients, ones which I just didn't expect.. the eradication of toxins alone is accelerated beyond belief in even a short massage session. It's deeply moving.

Trow - are you going to the advanced course after all??

I do agree however about the sales pitch - after the Northern TT we were invited into another room to talk over lunch - most of us did go - however, you got the feeling it was planned that lunch would be a little longer so they could do this - fair play to them though, it worked.

Gerry says he's no salesman, and as I've said to his team, he's done enough psychotherapy and other related things, you can see NLP littered through what he says- thing is- I don't mind it cause it is true, they are selling a viable product - more viable to me than any other technique I've learnt to date for massage.. One day I hope I'll refine the technique so I can do even formal remedial no hands treatments. At the moment I do rely on my fingers and thumbs for the more intricate bits.. trust will come with experience.

Hi guys,

Quick question... how do you position No-Hands alongside other types of massage? If in a clinic you're offering swedish, deep tissue, remedial, sports, hawaiianetc, how do you position it with clients... I mean saying that you don't use your hands but the fleshy parts of your forearms won't mean a lot to most clients. How do you market it against the other styles? For instance, hawaiian is done with mainly forearms too... any thoughts?

Hope the question makes sense.

Cheers

Henry

Since becoming a NHM practitioner I only offer "Massage" as a treatment, sometimes I may describe it as Therapeautic or No Hands Massage in some of my promotional literature, but that is because I need to describe it somehow.

When a client comes for a treatment I discuss their needs, their requirements, their desired outcome - I establish my contract for the treatment. I then give them the appropriate treatment, sometimes its a really slow and gentle massage, sometimes its really deep and powerful, sometimes really fast and energising. I use all of my skills and knowledge from all my training courses to offer the treatment that is most appropriate.

I have had clients come and they walk in and ask for a some deep muscle work as they are so tense and that is the only thing that will help them. After discussion with them the contract may be to release that tension for them, and the treatment they actually require is a slow gentle replenishing treatment that gives them some time to themselves, to slow down, to breath and to relax.

This is my own opinion, but within the massage world we have become very obsessed with boxing up treatments - swedish, aromatherapy, deep tissue, remedial, thai etc. Quite often a client doesn't actually know what they need or what is best for them, so I think it is best to offer a treatment that is "Massage (this can incorporate x, y and z techniques)".

Mat xxx

I agree with Matt. Since I've started using a few techniques from Injury Prevention Massage's DVD, I done this by simply incorporating them into my usual massage set of skills and applied them as appropriate. At the end of the massage and often during, I always get feedback from my clients on the treatment, so if they took a dislike to me using my forearm/elbow, I'm sure they would say!

Tracey

Thank you both. I really appreciate your responses but I'm not sure they answer my question. I agree... if a client wants X, we deliver X. If client wants Y... and so on. Mat, you have chosen not to pidgeon-hole the massages that you give and I think that's great. If no-hands positioned itself as an adjunct to one's standard way of massaging then fine. But no-hands does seem to present itself as a separate style of massage, so it follows that we should be able to articulate - against other massage styles - no-hands to clients. I'm asking how one does present it in marketing material and contains other styles?

Again I hope I'm making sense.
x
H

Hi Happyfingers.

I am a No Hands massage Master Practitioner with my own therapy business, and I use the No Hands techniques almost exclusively.

However, on my advertising and marketing material I do not promote my massage as No Hands, although somewhere in the small print where I list my qualifications and professional affiliations etc., I do say I am a No Hands Master.

When people book for a massage and we discuss their requirements, I do talk to them about the style of massage I use and have had no problems in getting clients that way.

In my opinion, No Hands is not yet a widely recognised brand name amongst non-therapists, and so advertising it as a big thing is ineffective (I have found). What I am selling is ME - my time, my expertise, my skill, my professionalism. That is easy to market and it seems to me that although I may think No Hands is the best thing since sliced bread, all my clients are interested in is getting a good massage where they can enjoy the time on the couch and get their desired outcome when it is finished. If I give them that, they don't care how I did it.

Hope this goes some way to answering your original question.

Derek.

Thanks Derek (and Mat and Tracey),
I've been trying to get my head around the concept of marketing no-hands to clients as a separate style and it just wasn't making sense. In my mind, it would be like putting "injury prevention massage" on your treatment list.

Thank you all.
x
Henry

You're welcome Henry. Have just had a thought that you'd have a problem advertising 'No Hands' at the 'Pur Hands Clinic', anyway

If you look at the No Hands site www'nohandsmassage.com you will see how they word their treatments. I agree you can't really market it as the tool that prevents you from getting RSI - it's a tad too selfish and therapist focussed however the sheer power in the massage strokes takes it a level beyond anything else I have ever experienced - this is your selling point to clients.

Ha ha. Good point Derek.

Justine, thanks for your input. I confess that the no-hands massages that I've had have fallen far short of what you have experienced. And I've sampled 3 different practitioners. I trained in Australia where we had specific modules dedicated to using forearms and elbows. The forearm techniques used by thesepractitioners were very basic. Can you recommend anyone in central or east london who can give me the experience that you have had? Thanks a bunch.
x
H

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ There is a new girl named Ellie who is petite and cute ๐Ÿ˜˜ Suki Professional Thai Massage ๐Ÿ‘ Finger pressure and acupoint massage ๐Ÿ‘ Hot body slide ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna nice girl slim figure man's favorite ear kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ Desire Guidance: Welcome to enter or make an appointment at 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke anytime โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  2. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness: Jenny, Cici, Vicky, Doris, Ella, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ขFifi, and ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Jenny, โฃtall and shapely, good looking, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly an
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ดWednesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’‹slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ โฃ Tammy, full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  6. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹@ 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Wednesday, โฃโค Kitty, ๐Ÿ’tall and curvy, beautiful face, very long, brown/blond hair. sexy legs and ass, amazing finish ๐Ÿ’‹ Victoriaโค, beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’˜ Helen, ๐Ÿ’ฏslim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ Fifi, ๐Ÿ’—medium height, very curvy, large boobs, nice comfortable treatment. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height, sexy build with shapely legs and ass.๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  7. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธChristina ๐ŸŒธValetina โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  8. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธMaria โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ža very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žWednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you โค Nicole, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  10. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  11. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll,
  12. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  13. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  16. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Helen๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  19. See You Health Center:
    Candy Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan Colombian girl .she is 5โ€™4โ€ tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  21. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’‹a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201,๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–Wednesday, โฃโค Alina,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, small build, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet supper star Yuki 30โ€™s with slime body open mind and Young cute Mia 25โ€™s, pretty GFE Lina with 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Vtati:
    Red rose spa
  24. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl and Asian girl lulu Amy today
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs Today at 12:09 PM
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness, young petite girl Amanda 20 years old, Sasha, Candy, Ocean, Yuki, Grace, @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹sexy hot Viennese โค๏ธSpanish girls ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘working at Markham ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿš—7-15 Karachi dr Markham close Costco โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508
  32. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  33. Reen:
    bbbj
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Rita๐ŸฅฐA brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spa
  35. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 young Asian girl in Tuesday
  36. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธTaiwan, China and South Korea have Anna.๐Ÿ’‹Cici๐Ÿ’‹Jissica๐Ÿ’‹ to provide customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ New girl Lisa ๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  38. SL West:
    Shangri-la Spa, the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Yui, Lulu, Amber, Kelly, Anita, Evaโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  39. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  40. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  41. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธClaire๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธIsabella โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Linda She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  47. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  48. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  49. Shangri-la Spa:
    Shangri-la Spa, the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Yui, Lulu, Amber, Kelly, Anita, Evaโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Mia 25โ€™s, pretty GFE Lina with 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back