MRI scan - searing leg pain

A J

Reaction score
Dear back forum people

I am going to avoid using the words 'desperate', 'frightened' and 'confused' in this post, but please note that they are hovering behind everything I write here.

I've had sciatic symptoms for three weeks and promptly despatched myself on Day One to our local physio, and got a script for antiflams and valium (muscle relaxant) from local GPs. Despite 3 physio sessions in a week and taking the medication it still got worse during that first week. I gave physio up as a waste of time and was lucky to find a chiropractor (who is excellent) 10 miles away (I live in a village). I've seen him 6 times in the following 2 weeks.

The chiropractic treatments stopped the downward trend and the first 2 sessions helped immensely. I can sit for up to five mins, and can sleep (most nights) without painkillers. However we have both agreed that I am no longer responding to treatment. I quietly sobbed, in pain, during the last 3 sessions. And I can still not walk further than 28 steps (yep, I've counted them) without searing pain in my calf and hamstring. I'm using a walking stick, which helps a lot.

My wonderful chiropractor has sent me to my GP clinic to request an MRI scan to see if I have a disk problem. There is no way I will consider surgery, so I am wondering whether the MRI scan will be useful to my chiropractor or another manipulative therapist? Is an MRI scan just a route to surgery, or does it provide info which is useful to the sorts of therapists I am wanting to help me with this (chiropractors/osteopaths.... possibly physios)?

Thank you in advance with any advice you can give.

N x

No I had an MRI scan and didn't go down the surgery route (It was offered). I found exercise and specifically Pilates (under the guidance of a physio to start with) helped me.
It will be helpful for your therapist/s to know exactly what's wrong so they can give you the appropriate exercise/manipulation.
Most back pain subsides within a few weeks. Keep as active as you can. have a wander down the back forum and see how others have coped - and got better.
Kind regards,
Hope you feel well again soon,
Sharon

Thanks so much Spinal Music, lovely to get your reply. Prior to my post I spent several hours readin previous threads which spoke of sciatica and prolapsed disks. That was why I was so desperate/frightened/confused because everyone seems to have more mobility than I do. I am only 40, and yet I can't walk without pain, and can no longer even do the pelvic tilts, the bottom wags, and gentle hip rotations that I could do a couple of weeks ago. Even my lovely chiropractor is advising that I take the pain-killers (he is as anti them as I (and anyone else here) is!).

I have just returned from my chiropractic treatment. I am in agony. I don't normally get a chance to talk with him, but because of a mistake with booking - I did get a chance today. And I asked him the same question I asked the kind folk here - whether the MRI scan results would be useful to him? Firstly he told me an MRI scan would take 3 or 4 months to get. And it would prove useful (to everyone) in telling whether I have a small, medium or large prolapse (or none at all) - and if it is a large one then it'll almost certainly mean surgery. To be honest, despite what I said here only a few hours ago... I think I'd have to go with that... I have no quality of life at the moment.... and if this continues beyond 6 months I'll lose my job (then my house). Long after I lose my sanity!

He said that if I do have a prolapse he's pretty certain that it is on the L4/L5 on my right side. Gah!

Thanks again, N x

[quick edit: my chiropractor said that he saw 8 or 10 people last year who were "as bad as me" and that he reduced their pain in a month or so. This is a decent guy, and he has enough patients without the need to tell me untruths to get me to sign up for another 6 sessions - so I do believe him. However it is the "as bad as you" bit that is leaving me thinking: "argghh... why me!!"]

Never in a million years will anyone here believe this:

The hospital phoned me today and I have an appointment for the MRI scan on Monday!!!

The doctor faxed off the request on Monday. Everyone has said it'd be 3 to 4 months. I am gob-smacked... but delighted. The GP must have put it in as an emergency.

N

hi
i am please and very surprised youve got your mri scan so quickly...
i was refered in jan this yearwith a simular problem. my mobility is next to nothing and im 32 years old and my poor hubby is having to look after the kids, the animals and myself (bless him i love he lots).....
ive had problems with my back since i was 13 years old...
i was solow in myself i went to phiso for helpto be told i have muscule waste along side sciatica. my phiso spoke to my doctor and got me on tramadol capsules for the pain.
after 5 mouths of waiting for an urgent appointment i got one through last month, and i though it was for the mri scan, then found out when i got there it was to see a consultant. i did however havethe scan a week later.. i now have my result, to find i have 2 fracture, a wornoutdisc and the vertebra L5has slipped forward onS1. as a result i have been offered spinal fusion operation,weather to have itor on, well i dont know. maybe theres someone out there thats had it done that can help me deside.
anyway i thought id reply to you so you knew that you not alone in this.

id like to wish you all the luck in the world for monday and hope you get better news than myself.

karen

Karen, honey

I am utterly horrified that you have been waiting this long. I reflected with a pal a few mins ago about why I should have my MRI scan appointment so quickly. There are 2 possible reasons.

1. the fact that I name dropped my chiropractor (remember how I said that my chiropractor was personal friends with this GP, and said he was 'sympathetic to people with back problems').

2. that my back symptoms are so very bad that I have been rushed to the front of the list.

Clearly (as distasteful as it may be) I am hoping that I got the request sent off because my GP was doing a favour for his pal. Because - hell - I don't really want the GP to think that I am an emergency (that means he thinks that what he has seen is pretty nasty).

Believe me I know how lucky this is. I am really really happy for myself that I've had a bit of luck, because I feel that it is wearing me down so much and it's costing me so much money, and I really don't know what to do. However neither do you. And you've had your back problem for so much longer than me.

Unlike you I am single. I have no car, and so every single bit of help I get means that I have to get my walking stick out and walk to the bus stop, or catch a very expensive taxi (I am in a village, miles from anywhere). I have no-one to pull the duvet up when I go to bed... and I have lost count of the times I have done that and triggered a nasty lightening bolt down my leg.... which resulted in me have to get up and get into recovery position (lying on back, hugging knees) for one or two hours. Your poor hubby has to look after all of you, and that is very hard for him. But my goodness, I have cried in self-pity at least a dozen times in the last month that I have no-one to help me. I am even having to employ a cleaner (which, trust me, I can't afford at all) because I can't clean or vaccuum.

Karen, thank you so much for your kind wishes. It shows how generous of spirit you are, because it would easy to be resentful. I truly hope that you get help/better soon. Do you mind if I PM you if I get any insights or snippets from my osteopath or chiropractor that I think might be useful to you?

A big hug to you (and to your very kind hubby)

N x

[Qick edit: I am 39 years old. So not really that different an age from you.]

hi
thank you for reply so swiftly, im sosorryto hear you have nobody there with you to help and support you, i didnt realise quite how lucky i am..
you are more than welcome to PM me when ever you wish, i am nearly always onlineall day every day, as you know we have not much else to do with the days...
do you have friend to help you in any way, weather it be to pick up shopping or anything...
i do hope you have some one to call upon.
please do let me know how you are, and let me know what happens,even if you justwant to blow of some steam when you feel blue... i can so relate with the self pity cries, sometimes i wish i had somewhere to go to be alone to do it.. i really dont wanna put any more pressure on my hubby, he is so sweet.
hope to hear from you soon
take care
karen

I began to get undescrible sciatic pain in my leg just before christmas, after getting better, being in pain, getting better, being in pain cycle, I finally got a MRI scan last week.
The results were given to me yesterday.
I have problems in L3/4 and L4/5 I have degenerative disc disorder, + prolapsed L4/5 which is bulging on to the lumbar nerves, on both side.. and I have bad "wear and tear".
The surgeon did not recommend surgery, he would like to give me an epidural and suggested physio, saying good posture, exercise will help however, the physio will probably trigger the pain.
You must remember that nerve pain cannot be controlled by pain killers - I believe that your dr can prescribe gaberpentine, which is for nerve pain, but it may not work. Analgesics will not touch the sciatic pain.
Anti-inflamatories like diclofenic sodium and neproxin can help, and will be the best thing to reduce inflamation.

I do not want surgery, but the prospect of the pain returning to me is just tooo much to think about.
Take the surgons advice, once he has seen the MRI, he will give his professional opinion, and you may be lucky, like me, and not be recommended for surgery - before the MRI he was convinced that I would need surgery.

Best of luck,
keep us informed

hi
thank you for your thoughts..
i have been put on so many different pain killers ive lost count, all the ones you mentioned ive tried apart from the gaberpentine,which i believei can not have due to being on anti-depressant too..
my consultant/ surgeon and my phiso and gp have all said that the surgery is the only option i have left to get away from the pain or i will have to stay as i am... a epidual was mentioned as a relief as an go betweenbut it only has a 50% chance of helping the problem anyway...
ive had these pain for nearly 6 months constantly and not sure how muchmore i can takeand for the past 20 years the painshave come and gone but never stayed for so long...
ive previously been treated by osteopaths, altenative methods, accupuncher, ice packs, heat packs, phiso.
the phiso i have now is one of the top ones in our area and he doesnt even want me to tryswim at the moment, as were the verebra has moved too, could very easily fall completly off the one under it.. we have discused pilates and at the mo, he said a big no no.
i do however have a air walker that i am ok to use, as it is only going forward and back, other than that my exercise is getting out of bed in the morning, and making sure i stand and sit during the day...
its not much fun and im pulling my hair out in frustration, ive always been an active person and would so like to be able to climb the stair again..
i think that all doctors, consultants and phisoshave different opions in different parts of the country... beats me...

thank you for you thoughts and advice
and i hope your pain doesnt come back like mine.
fingues cross for you...
any more advice from anyone would be greatfully recieved too

cheers
karen

Is: [link=http://www.sfmt.com/sfmteuro/index.html]www.sfmt.com/sfmteuro/index.html[/link] My mum sent me this link this morning, apparently Dr Chris was on This Morning raving about it, I have asked my consultant about it, maybe that the XSTOP can help you. - make sure you have a look at all the bits, diagrams, life long cure for various prolapses, spondyslisis etc.etc...[/align][/align][/align]love and light[/align]faye[/align]

Oh God, this is now terrifying me. [gulp]

I really really really don't want surgery. All the posts by Anahata have said that only rare cases of disk prolapse need it... so why am I only hearing of the ones who do! I'm trying to be optimistic about this. And I only have a short time to wait until my MRI scan - so I'll know soon enough.

Fairy - I worry about your comment that 'physio will trigger the pain'. Does this mean to avoid physio because it will make it worse? Or that painful physio is just part of the process of getting better? Fairy, do you mind me asking how old you are? Karen and I are both in our thirties (Karen: 32, me:39) - and I wondered if you are a similar age bracket?

N x

I'm 28, but my sister was 18 when it happened to her... 3 serious ops and 2 eipdurals and she is marginially better.

My Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon said that Physio may trigger the pain as they will be manipulating me, but that this is part of the healingn process, he suggested the Epidural before the physio, so the area is filled with anti-flamatories which will reduce the pain.

My surgeon is very good in that he only suggests surgery if very serious, and minimally invasive surgery at that.
you can look at his website on [link=http://www.thespine.net]www.thespine.net[/link] he is private and NHS.

Do not be scared of the MRI, do not be scared of it being fixed, and take someone with you when you get your results so that you take it all in.

love and light
fayex

Hi Aliam

"Neukolm, I really suggest that you should go and see a medical doctor with your MRI result to get professional advice."

The MRI scan is carried out by the NHS, at the request of a medical practitioner. As with anyone receiving an MRI scan my results will be interpreted by a medical practitioner, and he/she will advise the best course of action. I hence don't need to "go and see a medical doctor" for the results because the medical doctor will be bringing them to me. Sorry, if that sounded condescending... but your suggestion sounded like you thought that the results arrive in the post and I then do with them what I wish.

"I think it'sbest to put more investment on a treatment that works rather than in many small spendings on treatments that don't work."

Wise words, however I guess that the bottom line is whether I would prefer to spend hundreds of pounds between many treatments "which don't work" or spending it on single new flashy high-tech treatment which doesn't work? I am sure somewhere there will be an "IDD therapy doesn't work" article. As an aside I don't live in London so I would be spending further hundreds of pounds in travel and accommodation to have those IDD treatments.

Whilst the treatments I've had haven't resolved the problem (it's early days) I have got a lot more out of the therapy sessions than just the treatment itself. The therapists care... they want to help me. I feel that I receive genuine patient care. This is important to me, and I appreciate it very much.

N x

Hi Fairy

"My Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon said that Physio may trigger the pain as they will be manipulating me, but that this is part of the healingn process, he suggested the Epidural before the physio, so the area is filled with anti-flamatories which will reduce the pain."

Ah... OK. God, this is just so awful. This blasted thing just came out of nowhere and I can't quite believe I am having these discussions. A month ago I was at work and just doing normal stuff! I clicked on the link you gave me - but I don't quite feel brave enough to look at it properly. It's still in the surreal phase, at the moment. I haven't properly processed what I might be up against. But thank you for it.

" I'm 28, but my sister was 18 when it happened to her... 3 serious ops and 2 eipdurals and she is marginially better. "

Oh you poor lambs - so young. Did you hear that noise? That's me stopping whingeing about poor me, and thinking about how brave the two of you are. I think the reason I am struggling with this is because it came from nowhere, and I feel ill-equipt to deal with this 'new and weird thing I wasn't expecting'.

N x

neukolnn,

I totally understand the fear factor, I am trying to decide a course of action... And the fact that my little sister has been suffering for so many years... I have been feeling guilty that I am not in as much pain as her, and that I am older.. that she has lost so many precious years of her life... But also relieved that the MRI showed that I do have a problem and that I didn't just imagine the pain.

the pain is very real and very scary.. I cried in the MRI, and I cried at my results, but I guess the point is that we get what we can handle (rubbish as it may seem) and we will get through this.
You are not alone, I am not alone, the pain is horrible, and I may have to give up my passion for high heeled shoes for ever, but hey I now know and understand how precious life is and take each day as I find it... I wake up, give myself 1/2 hour and then take the pain killers... some days I can't sleep for the pain, other days it's manageable.

Have you tried acupuncture for the sciatica.. this does work for me... my Dr (in London) referred me on the NHS for a series of treatments, maybe this will help marginily.

love and light
x

Fairy

Yes, I have had acupuncture (from my chiropractor, who is excellent). But the last time I had it it triggered 3 days of solid pain. And the time before that I wasn't too happy about it. I haven't been back since - but I will return - I just felt the need to pull back and stop having chiropractic treatments. I am now a little frightened of it, because it hurts.

I too take my anti-inflammatory painkillers a little after waking up. I pootle around for 10 mins and put my bedding away (I sleep on the floor), then take my painkillers, make a pint mug of dandelion coffee (I keep thinking about what all this medication is doing to my liver), let it steep, have a lonnnnng bath with aromatherapy oils to get me moving. Before getting in I can barely take my socks off. After getting out I have some mobility. Then I have my dandelion coffee, take my vitamins, and lie on my stomach with a bag of frozen peas on my back - and listen to the radio. Then I have my breakfast. By then that's the first 2 hours of my day gone.

"I cried in the MRI, and I cried at my results."

Oh honey. You poor thing. Was that because of the position you had to hold? Or fear/frustration?

N x

alianm

I guess have a natural skepticism of miracle treatments, which cost thousands of pounds, for which the only info available is a self-promoting website, which comes from the US. I'm not sure what your connection is with this IDD company, but I'm asking you very politely to not hassle me about them anymore. I'd appreciate that please, if you don't mind.

Thanks so much.

N :)

Dear Neukolnn,

I have replied to your Thread on the osteopathy Forum here - [link=http://www.healthypages.net/forum/tm.asp?m=326386&mpage=1&key=&#328154]http://www.healthypages.net/forum/tm.asp?m=326386&mpage=1&key=&#328154[/link]

RE

Good on yer fella! [8D]

Andrew

I neglected to update this thread. I had my MRI scan on Monday. I got to wear a glamorous (not) hospital gown, and choose from a selection of music to listen to whilst it was being conducted. I believe that I will get my results in the next two weeks.

N

Shoutbox
  1. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธClaire๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธIsabella โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Linda She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  4. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  6. Shangri-la Spa:
    Shangri-la Spa, the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Yui, Lulu, Amber, Kelly, Anita, Evaโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Mia 25โ€™s, pretty GFE Lina with 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ โค๏ธโค๏ธSingapore ๐Ÿ’‹Viennese girls working ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘at Markham Nu Spring spa โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508
  9. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Joliee, Ocean, Jenny, Doris, Crystal @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose๐ŸŒน - A sexy new addition to our lin
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ [Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality
  12. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธSasa๐Ÿ’‹Lily๐Ÿ’‹Mary๐Ÿ’‹ provides customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  13. Dreaminn:
    New Vinetmese girl wendy provides SF2 daty bbbj dfk rim cim cfs and massage , Chinese girl Luna and jenie sexy body good looking., 10225 Yonge Street, Richmond hill
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  15. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    CHERRY & *new SPINNER NANA (Nana starts at 3pm) today at AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Ivy, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  18. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธFran๐ŸŒธMel๐ŸŒธSophia โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  20. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  21. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธIvy๐ŸŒธKim โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty loverโ€™s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  23. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautifu
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  25. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  26. See You Health Center:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girlโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service & Smoking Hot Body ๐Ÿฅ‘Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Lisa deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  28. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Lisa, Cindy & Ruby. *NEW Lisa is a young, slim & very beautiful Vietnamese beauty with a model like body, 5โ€™4โ€ with sweet D Cups, nice massage, incredible services. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€"
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with 36DD open mind and Young cute Yuki slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Selina with big buttocks 30โ€™s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. eyano99:
    Aurora
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  34. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  36. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  41. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  42. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  43. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  44. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  45. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  46. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
  48. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  49. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
Back