MP vs Strip Club

and improved!

Reaction score
I used to think that going to a strip club is a dumb idea. Why waste money on beer and lap dances when for almost as much, one could get a handjob at a cheap release place.

But then I went to a strip club where I blew $160 for 2 30 minute lapdance sessions. You might think that is a lot and I would agree with you. But in each case I got a handjob, each time with a different girl. Not it wasn't with oil and didn't have that expert touch, but you know what? It was actually kinda cool, having to watch out for the security and other peering eyes while getting whacked off. It made the whole thing more exciting. And if you know the price structure and all that I'm pretty sure you know which club I'm referring to.

But let's break it down. $80 per dance/hj. At most MP's the door fee is $40. On top of that, $20 for topless and $40 for nude and $60 for nude reverse. Now since I spent $80, that would be like having a nude massage. Well the stripper was nude too. And I got to touch her and lick her, so that's kinda like a NR almost. Though I'm not sure how sanitary that is as a whole bunch of guys' tongues were all over that too. Blegh...but whatever. My point is that no longer do I look at it as a bad value. Maybe some strip clubs have seen the competition and are starting to offer more bang for the buck.

.......go to SP's for happy ending. No silly little HJ's at MP's. Money is not in the equation.

Sounds kinda tempting, but I rather be safe than sorry. I would pick the MP's instead of SC. I like having the privacy of our session as well as having to shower is a must for me.

It does sound tempting....may be BSLover enjoys the "sneaky" part of the act as well as the act itself.
If we're all talking about the same $ here, it's SPs or MPs for me, shower and possibly a back rub afterwards.... Exciting inside a SC, yes...but what a mess....

I did the same thing at the same club. I don't know whether you left out any tip info but I left $40. Guys on the SC forums talk about tips in these situations.

So I'd done the math, too, and I was thinking an MP was a better deal.

SC= $80 half hour, $40 tip. Got some nice cuddle/kiss/touch action. So $120.
MP=$40 for half hour (though I always go for 45 mins), and for nude and touching, $50 tip. (I haven't been to the upscale MPs, but will eventually.) That's $90.

As always, YMMV.

I can pretty much guess the club and don't want to know who the dancer is either but do want to find out in the negotiations if your prices included dances or was it just for the A,B or C?

At one club I paid a VIP fee, bought her a drink and got C. Did not cost any extra and I just paid for 4 dances with the deed taking place during the 3rd and 4th dances.

On other occasions however the stated fees have just been for the deed itself and a promise to make it look like a dance and there was the specification it should all be done in less than 2 songs in which case I always declined because I like to warm up to actual dances.

to the OP, I see your logic about pricing and value but hygiene,privacy and the threat of being busted remains priority for me hence MPs and SPs get my business for extra curricular.

If the session at an MP is not going well, can you bail out and just pay for the 10 minutes spent rather than the 30 minutes ordered? At an SC you can stop after one song if the "chemistry" is not quite right.

And if the "chemistry" is right...the twenties keep flowing...

After she's been everybody else's 'salt-lick'?
Where do they shower in between each customer?

Rosie was offered sax by a HOT Kimora Lee Simmons look-a-like at MI during this past summer. During the first dance, she says to Rosie, "Wouldn't you love to f**k this 19yr old p***y?
Rosie wanted to soooo badly, but that's not the most comfortable location to get one's 'monkey-love' on...
She said $80!
Rosie would rather be somewhere else where Rosie could give her a good body bangin'.
Have never seen her since!
Conversely, Rosie's bud asked this mulatto there (Mercedes) if she provides more, to which she replied FS for $500. THAT'S NUTS SON!!!
But, she's smoking!!!!

I really like variety. Always enjoy full service SP's especially for multiple hour sessions. I enjoy MP's because sometimes I just want to lie there and get wacked off. Lately I have gone to a couple of SC's (after probably 5 year's absence) and had a great time. Its all good.

Here's two big diff between MP and SC.

Showers.

Privacy.

From what I've heard the womens washroom at certain clubs can be a horror show.:eek:

If you want mileage then SP is the obvious choice.

Really at the end of the day it depends on what you want in terms of service and fantasy. If you like the thrill of getting things done quickly at a SC great.

There's always a better deal somewhere why not go cruising if value is such a concern. Heck we'd all save a lot of money if we were gay. A gay friend of mine gets blown in the change room of his gym free of charge.

Also, I find on average that MPs tend to be more consistant with pricing while dancers will try to write their own rules if they think they can get away with it.

I really want to stress that it's a matter of preference. For me a HJ without oil or lube is just not the same and I'm not into the hurried spit hjs that I used to get 10 years ago that left me raw due to chaffing with my pants, zipper etc not to mention the skill at a MP tends to be better. SCs really aren't good for guys that take a while to cum.

Stangely enough I tend to go to MPAs even though SPs are a better value in some regards. But for me I always feel a bit funny about getting a bbbj and prefer the piece of mind that goes with a MPA or SC for that matter.

The problem is that at a SC the chance of a HJ or extra isn't certain.

You may get a good lap dance than have to go home and jerk one out. Plus its hard to explain the smell of perfume now that smoking in clubs is banned.

With the MP you know that at the end you are leaving with the happy ending regardless how the massage was. Plus a shower to wash away the evidence.

Personally I like the MP to the SC but still get the odd dance when in a SC cause you just never know right?

Wouldn't getting an HJ at a SC mess up your clothes? Heck, if it's a good HJ, you could mess up you're shirt too. Not cool coming home with cum stains on your new polo shirt!!

:)

This was defintely at Fairbanks....ahh what happended to the good ol days///with Angel oh how I miss you...

If I go to a SC I always wind up spending more money than if I go to a MP so I avoid SCs. In a MP I get my session and I'm done. Can't really cost me more than a hundred or so tops. In a SC, dances can go on forever, and multiple ladies too.

The SC advantage is there's plenty of time to browse before choosing. Plus, you can have a drink or two (or more). The only excitement I remember at the SC was going to the notorious clubs and seeking out "dirtier" girls (more of the PSE so to speak). Harder to find the GFE experiences at a SC to get the same mileage. The whole messing up the clothes thing didn't go over too well either. The $'s can be the same as a MP but for a lot less time usually.

With the MP you can find more GFE experiences. It's more intimate as there isn't a guy right next to you trying to get a dance or checking out if your dancer is better then his (comparison shopping for the second round). The shower to cleanup is nice and for the equivalent time the money goes farther. For the quick-draw-mcgraw type guys the SC may be better but for the guys that can last a little or alot longer the MP scene is better.

Tell me about it a buddy of mine can get off with a normal lap dance in the span of one or two songs. Meaning he spends a max of $40!!!!!!!

I have been an occasional patron of SCs for many years. The experience has become much less enjoyable recently and I have almost decided โ€œnever againโ€. I am turned off by the growing practice of dancers quoting me a menu and prices for โ€œextrasโ€, sometimes before I have even agreed to go the VIP, and sometimes during the first dance.

10 years ago my experience was very different. You paid the agreed price per dance and when a bit more happened than you expected you were able to believe it had something to do with a mutual attraction and was not entirely money. Some of my more memorable encounters were:

* a girl who danced regularly for me at Cheaters back in the $10 lap dance days refused to charge me more when the price was generally raised to 20. She told me that she would never charge me more than 10 and 8 years later she was still only charging me 10. She knew my limit was 100 and she said she got too much pleasure out fo it to stop at 5 dances.

* another dancer I used to see at HOL 1 on a Saturday afternoon also knew my limit was 100. After that she asked me if she could carry on at no charge to me because she liked dancing for me and because it helped her get more customers if she looked busy. The deal was that if another customer gave her the nod she would go to him, but then come back to me afterwards.

* at Seductions I told a girl who was dancing for me that I had finished because my allocated spend had been used up, and she asked me to stay for a couple more free dances and to keep on doing what I was because โ€œshe was so close to comingโ€. I did and she did!

* at Fantasia one day I told the dancer I was with it was my birthday (it was) and before I knew what was happening the girls were lining up to give me free dances, one from each girl, only one of whom had ever danced for me before. These were regular Fantasia style VIP dances. I could not last long enough to sample all the volunteers. I was saddened when Fantasia became "a menu place", and the part timers who ofen seemd to get as excited as the customes did, faded away leaving the field to the hardened pros.

All of these incidents and others I could mention could be attributed to good marketing. I was a fairly regular 100 dollar customer for the first 2 girls. But they sure made me feel good. Incidents like these seem to me to be almost unthinkable in the clubs today which is why I now prefer the MP scene. Over the same time frame the MPs have improved just as the SCs have gone downhill. 10 years ago Allure was in a class of its own. Now HFH and SRM means that there are at least 3 superior establishments competing for my custom, and the standards have risen accordingly.

Good thread...
Can someone fill me into which SC (I'm more of a MPA guy but enjoy the odd visit to the ballet) we're talking about here? Never seen a '30' minute package but am very interested - tired of peeling the 20's for short f*$#&ing songs.
Tx,
B

Ok..going to a SC is dumb...expensive and not a "sure" deal.
Here is my (I'll admit rationalized) reason.
If I visit an Incall place or a MP and by chance, just by chance, I run into another customer who I know...There is NO denying why I am there.
I am there to cheat...plain and simple.
If by chance I run into a customer I know at a strip club, It's easy to say "I'm meeting a client", Or having a "beer with the guys"

I know....I know...its dumb.

I like the "pick-up" fantasy too!

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’Friday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Friday, ๐Ÿ’– Judy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish.๐Ÿ’˜ Kelly, ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  11. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  12. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  15. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’–โฃat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Friday, โค Sophia,๐Ÿ’‹ abt 5'2", full body, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜ Kim, ๐Ÿ’žโฃgorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ’‹โค Jasmine,๐Ÿ’ž slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’‹ Gaga,๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  17. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅโฃFriday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– Tracy,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. โค๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  18. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โฃFriday, โฃ๐Ÿ’• Emily, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  20. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  26. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  28. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  29. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  33. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  36. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  38. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  40. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  41. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  46. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  49. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back