moving to el paso

Life is much cheaper here..:) I have a place in Las Cruces and a place in Juarez that equals out to about what I paid for one place in Dallas. Making 1/2 of what I made in Dallas is finally equalizing out because of income from the Internet. Life with less money and great sex outweighs life with less sex and great money any day.

de i have talked to a number of people in my field down there and they say i should'nt have a problem and the pay is almost as much as here in nj. i am taking a big chance but i dont have a job here so i am looking to to live as cheaply as possible and el paso seems to have a very low cost of living.

Guys,after many visits to El Centro.the shit hit the fan for me last week.After a good day in the Markets,eating street food and a nice session at Geishas Message,only 250 pesos FS,went to Arthur's Bar near frontier,bought a young man a couple beers and he picked my pocket after a paid for his second beer.Obviously set up,lost my drivers licence car keys,$110 dollars,obviously a set up,he through the coin purse I had to a second guy ,Iam 60 but pretty quick and speak passable Spanish.Bartender right by door,let guy get away.And try getting into El Paso sin ID! All this happened around 5 pm.Locksmith very nice,charged $25 for new keys after hours.Born in Juarez,will not drink there anymore.Getting new license without photo Id very tough in NM and cost $32.50.Just stopped for two beers near frontier,no more El Centro Cantinas for me,the markets,yes,Mp's for sure.

Wow, don't have a job yet. I just hope the medical field is more in demand that people in the IT business were five years ago. I also didn't have a job and assumed it would be a matter of weeks before I had a good corporate position in my field, only to discover that someone has to die or retire before anything opens up. I also discovered companies in El Paso pay almost 50% less than they do in Dallas for my skills. Not that I've ever regretted the move. Things worked out fine in the end. Maybe your field is more in damand, as I say.

i am not in the military and i dont have a job yet . i am in the medical imaging field mri

Exactly....

If you are moving here, without ever being here, my guess is you are in the military and will spend most working days at Ft. Bliss. If so, check the neighborhoods in NE EP. Can't reccomend any particulars, as I live on the west side. I commute to the airport area daily over Transmountain (you'll know it when you get here). 22 Mi each way, but it's a nice drive (watch out for cops).

In picking a neighoorhood in El Paso you should consider where you will be working. I commute 44 miles a day.

Mugroso

thanks de but i meant el paso. i have to move there and i dont know the area.

There are tons of great neighborhoods in Juarez. They are everywhere interspersed with the bad ones. You can get the hang of spotting them very quickly. Most all of the houses in Juarez are old, of course, and the streets are not always the best. But are the exteriors of the houses clean? Are there a lot of people around who tend little gardens out front? Do you see quite a few late model cars parked on the street? At first most of the neighborhoods look a lot the same, but if you get out of your car and walk around a little and really look at how the houses are maintained, you'll know when you've found a great spot. You can expect to find a great little neighborhood store you can easily walk to, which is a huge convenience at times. A neighborhood which has these attitbutes and is a mixed zone allowing small businesses also can be a good thing because many times the business owners pool money to pay for security guys, who will check out anything unusual or call the police. Finding a place in the paper is really tough if you don't know the streets. A friend of mine's wife searched for almost a month before finding the one I just rented, which has two large bedrooms each with a big window overlooking the street, an enclosed parking spot, and monthly rent of only 1500 pesos. It's going to take some fixing up, but then look what I'll be paying for a private little palace. Be especially attentive when you see that almost everyone has a sliding gate and carport to protect their car. If you see rows and rows of houses and apartments where everyone parks on the street, do not rent there, unless you plan to sleep with your car...:)

guys thanks for the info is there any action in el paso itself? also can you recomend a decent neighborhood to move to. I have never been there before.

DE

I like the bar scene and the MPs. They both have their own unique ups and downs. I cannot knock either one but if I put things on a scale it would tip slightly in the direction of the bar scene.

There are 2 things I prefer to keep off my website. The street scene and brothels. I know, this makes no sense. But the reasons for not reviewing the street scene is for the exact reasons DE mentioned. The brothels, I keep those off for the simple reasons that I don't want to whore myself to those unsavory individuals and for the piss poor quality the offer in comparison to the bars. Also the brothels are pussy factories and the atmosphere in a Juarez brothel is just too pushy. They want you to have a beer, get a woman and get the hell out.

Strip bars are much better. You can take your time, chill out, flirt with the ladies, etc.

Viva las strippers
Mugroso

You don't need anything but a drivers license, but, since I have a passport, I like to keep it in the car. I say stay away from the SWs because they are nearly all drug addicts, but other guys here seem to like them and don't mind the danger of hanging in that part of town. I had a couple of favoritas down there I could pick up and take to my apartment for a couple of hours, which was nice --- after the ten minutes they spend in your bathroom smoking crack. Picked one of them up one day, and she had a hunk of her lip missing from some kind of altercation. Then almost got thrown in the hooskow because another one was underage and didn't have a respectable mordita on my person. That was the absolute end of me hanging around the Municipal Gym looking for $20 pussy...:) Any friend you make here will just starting shaking his head no the instant you even mention going into that colonia. Once again, that's just my opinion.

For bar information I recommend www.ladiesofjuarez.com. There is a small annual fee, but the web site owner, Mugroso, is someone who knows the el centro scene from one end to the other. The massage parlor information, it's all over the forums, but you have to hunt for it, here and at the "other" World Sex Guide -- back online now that Jackson has beat off the denial of service attacks from the right wing Christian groups, fanatical Muslim organizations, and presumably The Banker in their futile attempts to destroy him...:) Two the MPs have websites: www.sirena-massageparlor.com and www.luxxor-massage.com with maps and directions.

I think you will enjoy your move and proximity to the pleasures of living on the border. I make half as much money as I did in Dallas but have twice as much of a life. Juarez is not a dangerous place if you do not make enemies, but never forget it is a very dangerous place if you do. Mexico is still Mexico, and despite the shiny cars and modern supermarkets not much has changed since the days of Billy the Kid.

:D What I am working on is the perfect $120 night in Juarez including hotel, taxi, steak dinner, strippers, drinks, massage from a hot young babe, and safe return to my hotel for a good nights sleep. :D

I hope this forum will help accomplish this dream....

Hola Amigo,
I'm new to this forum (which seems to have recently been wiped out and begun again) but am happy to provide some insight into what to expect.

There are 3 bridges into Juarez from EP and only two with which you will most likely ever cross: Santa Fe from downtown EP & the "Free Bridge" (the one from hwy 54 south).

Sante Fe Bridge:recommend parking on the US side (look at EP map, head to bridge, circle the block, you will find plenty of parking for a small fee)
Once parked cross the bridge paying $0.35? or so and walk across.

You are now in "El Centro" - (This is where the teens from EP come to drinkin the many dance clubs, as well as all those un-familiar w/ Juarez (scarred to drive), and generally the wilder side of Mexico from peoples' perceptions: everyone will try and husstle for your business immediately when you cross - but hey, keep cool, and have fun... noone bites (at least in open public).

For the first time, I'd walk all the way down Avenida Juarez (the street you're on when you cross) and get a feel for El Centro, Juarez (the busy side of town). Simply say "no gracias" to all the taxi drivers, pan-handlers, etc. that will shout out as you walk.

The Red Light district is on your right a block over, but at first just continue on down Ave. Juarez until you hit Ave. 16 de Septembre. Look right and see the Cathedral. This is as far as you ought to go when walking, unless you go by cab. Turn around, and walk back toward the bridge, staying on the left side of the street.
When you get to the Mariachi courtyard on left (there is a fountain in the middle) walk through it.... you are in the Red Light district.... 17 clubs or so.

Walk around the blocks, in and out of clubs getting a feel of location, environment, ladies, etc. Each club has it's own thing going on... but all will have ladies ready to head "next door" to get a room for 1/2 hour to begin with. I've made the trip next door for $50 (the most - I did not argue,this one was 10, a bit rare, maybe less for most $40 or so), then they hit you up for the bar fee $10-20, then you get next door and someone there will want more, tip, something..... read more posts and you'll get the drift. Note: tip whoever is watching the room you are going to... they come knocking if you haven't fininshed in 30 min... but seem to forget w/ tip.

I do the above for variety, excitement, change, and kicks every now and then.

:cool: NOW let me tell you what I prefer and am still working on....

The massage parlors can be much less hassle, security risk, ease, inexpensive, better sex, etc.... however it depends on the parlor for comfort (some are cleaner, nicer than others) and the mujeres who work there can go from 2's to 9's depending....this is where I hope this forum will come in handy... help stay out of the creepy places and find the hot ladies in clean places!

I am now comfortable driving in Juarez and cross the "free bridge / hwy 54 in EP" regularly. Once you are comfortable driving, there are many more options that will get you away from El Centro, which although having concentration of action, also has concentration of risk, and you must stay on your guard.

Massage parlors are all over town, some near strip clubs... (I like this to get a buzz, slow my ejaculation expectancy (longer sex) with a few drinks, and generally get turned on and in the mood. Most strip clubs away from El Centro do not have girls soliciting sex.... however, everything has it's price.... read the forum on Jokers, which by the way has a Massaje joint beneath it I have not tried yet, but plan too.

I am working on finding the best place to stay overnight clean and cheap and taxi or better yet walk to a strip club and massage parlor all w/ in a few miles.... That would be perfect. Drive to hotel in Juarez and park for the evening (NO DWI): room:$30, drinks @strip club:$20, taxi's:$10-20, massage & all:$40 plus the tip - $10 (hey if it's that good, do it).

:D What I am working on is the perfect $120 night in Juarez including hotel, taxi, steak dinner, strippers, drinks, massage from a hot young babe, and safe return to my hotel for a good nights sleep. :D

I hope this forum will help accomplish this dream....

BEST OF LUCK - I'll be checking back for other's input and reccomendations.

ATTENTION:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.... instead reply to the New Thread [B]"The Perfect $120 Night in Juarez"

i am moving to el paso in the next month or so. i would apreciate any info about night life , street walkers, full service massage, any places to stay away from. ca n you explain the procedure of border crossing what id do you need. thanx

Shoutbox
  1. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5โฃ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โค Monday, โคโฃ Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Cheerful and upbeat, will be sure you have a great visit. ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  2. Dreaminn:
    New Vinetmese girl wendy provides SF2 daty bbbj dfk rim cim cfs and massage , Chinese girl Luna and jenie sexy body good looking., 10225 Yonge Street, Richmond hill
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  4. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    CHERRY & *new SPINNER NANA (Nana starts at 3pm) today at AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Ivy, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  7. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธFran๐ŸŒธMel๐ŸŒธSophia โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  10. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žMonday, ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž Cici, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. โฃ๐Ÿ’ž โ€ŠVivian, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish. ๐Ÿ’ž Jessica,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— Natalia, ๐Ÿ’–Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  11. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธIvy๐ŸŒธKim โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty loverโ€™s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautifu
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girlโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service & Smoking Hot Body ๐Ÿฅ‘Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Lisa deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  18. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅMonday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’– Mimi,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Lisa, Cindy & Ruby. *NEW Lisa is a young, slim & very beautiful Vietnamese beauty with a model like body, 5โ€™4โ€ with sweet D Cups, nice massage, incredible services. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€"
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with 36DD open mind and Young cute Yuki slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Selina with big buttocks 30โ€™s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›โฃa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซMonday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— Carmen, โฃ(Candy) ๐Ÿ’›beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. *Also goes by Lily. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. eyano99:
    Aurora
  24. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  25. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  28. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  35. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  36. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  37. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  41. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  49. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
Back