Membership to professional organisations

Pitbull

Reaction score
I am a sports massage therapist and a full level 4 member of the SMA. I did my training with SPS and so was automatically directed to the SMA as the organisation with which I was to be a member. Reading through some of these threads it seems the SMA may not be as prestigious as it is initially made out to be, and that there are some other organisations that may be worth looking into.

As a newbie to all of this I was wondering if anyone could please help enlighten me as to which is actually the best organisation to become a member of, with some regards to popularity with teams and events, etc. I'm interested to hear some general opinion about where the SMA looks to be heading!

Cheers!! loupie :)

There was an earlier thread on this forum:
ISRM or SMA membership???

There has also been a lot of discussion about the SMA on the 'sports therapies' forum, and there was also quite a heated debate on
http://smaconspiracy.blogspot.com/

The SMA doesn't seem to have issued any form of newsletter to its members since the SGM in March this year, although its website is now functioning again after being unavailable for several months.

Regards

Alan

I am aware that the one PA is preparing to challenge SMA in the public domain aboout their statements self proclaiming lead body, governing body, regulator status as this is clearly in question. I would favour a PA who are members of the GCMT who have recently had meetings with the SMA to ascertain the direction the newly formed SMA board are taking. In my opinion there seems to be some issues regarding the levels of membership that SMA are now offering, a level 1 member might only require a passing interest in sports massage, I believe it is a direct attempt to inflate membership numbers which currently stand at below 700 of which a high proportion are untrained, non practising therapists. As a contrast the collective of GCMT represent approx 50 000 members from massage disiplines including several 000s of sports massage and sports therapy practitioners.
I believe there will be more information forthcoming by the end of the month as there seems to be a few industry meetings taking place this month
regards
BGFL

According to this article http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle6387962.ece the SMA is the governing body for Sports Massage. What cheek!

RP

First things first, my name is Paul Medlicott and I'm currently Vice Chairman of the SMA. As a PA We are in a slightly difficult position when responding to forum comments as we have to be aware of confidentiality and, occasionally, legal issues. However, I will do my best to respond to the above comments. We have had some constructive meetings with GCMT recently and will make a decision on joining at our next Board Meeting, suffice to say we can see some potential benefits for both sides, but will not be making any decision without careful consideration. I can also confirm that the wording on our website has been changed as requested.

The SMA is a small organisation in terms of membership numbers and has been since its inception. We will seek to grow membership sensibly over the next few years and certainly have no problem in encouraging masseurs to join us at level 1 or 2---our aim is to create opportunity for the vast numbers of masseurs out there, including those who come under the GCMT umbrella, who may want to add sports massage to their skill set.

Remember, we are not a commercial organisation, we are utterly dependent on membership fees and the goodwill of the (unpaid) Board.

The SMA has been the subject of, but not party to, some heated debates on this forum-a frustrating situation for those of us who have worked hard to keep the association afloat. Let me be clear, the service we have provided over the last couple of years has been lamentable, the reasons for this are complicated and again we are utterly constrained in what we can say in the public domain, but we are working hard to rectify the situation.

I am not going to make any vague promises, but our intention is to create a 'member facing' organisation with tangible benefits and opportunities. We know that the jury is out as far as many people are concerned, but we will continue to try and improve things to the best of our ability. The current board is putting in a phenomenal amount of hours at the moment and we are seeing early results.

I will respond to comments to the best of my ability as they arise.

Loupie-send me a private email if you wish.

Hi Paul,
thanks for your introduction, and welcome to Healthypages.

These forums offer us the chance to exchange ideas, and yes, sometimes get into heated debates.

I have noticed that there does seem to be lots of negative comments aimed at the SMA, and if I look back, I see this has been happening for many years, with the same kind of theme. I have been in this industry for the best part of 10 years, and I have to say, that the negative 'press' has been the SMA's own doing. There has been a constant and regular occurance of members not being able to get hold of anyone at the SMA, and this is obviously not only frustrating, but worrying not only for those that have paid membership fees, but also people like me, in the wider industry, because when the 'governing body' of sports massage is in such a mess, how does this look to everyone else? Not good! Obviously when the SMA all but disappeared last year, there would have been repercussions for you, and Im very very surprised that not one of you got on forums such as this, to re-assure not only your members, but every other sports massage therapist.....being 'governing body in sport massage' is a huge responsibility.

I for one am very pleased that you have dropped the 'governing body' title, as this again is very confusing for us massage therapists that are not members.

Just a couple of points on regulation, 'state regulation', which is mentioned on your website, no longer exists, its a very old term which is obsolete. Considering that Sports Therapy has applied for HPC regulation, and been told that if it happens at all it could be 10 years away, and the fact that GCMT is supporting the new government backed regulatory organisation, the CNHC, and massage has been regulated already through this route, are you not in conflict here? Are you still working towards 'HPC regulation'? Do you think HPC regulation of sports massage will happen?

I hope you dont think that I have jumped on this, but this is the great thing about forums, we can ask lots of questions, very quickly.

Thanks for your time.

Chris

Thanks for your comments Chris. Concerning negative comments about the SMA, I can't really add anything to what I have already said. As for bringing negative press on ourselves-well partially yes, I would agree. There are things we must do better. However, as an independent non-commercial PA the SMA will not satisfy everybody with its actions.

I take your point on communication to members and the wider industry. Unfortunately for reasons I can't go into we were temporarily unable to access not only our website, but also member records.

As for posting on the forum----I'm actually a great advocate of forums, but as with emails there is no tone of voice and what can start as a reasoned debate often deteriorates into an online slanging match (even with the best moderation). That's the last thing we want. Also we have to be careful to differentiate between personal views and views which represent the position of the Board or/and the membership. Having opened up this line of communication I hope we can have some constructive debate.

Regulation via the HPC route has always been a stated aim of the SMA, but we recognise the difficulties facing us, and the unacceptably long timescales involved. Ultimately we will do what is best for the membership in consultation with the membership and the various bodies involved.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Could you please clarify your membership levels and what they represent, are they aligned to education levels? I have discussed this previously on this forum and have spoken to both Rodger Davies and Joan Watt regarding this confusing issue. As I see it you are encouraging membership levels at 1 and 2 however SMA accredit courses at level 3 and 4, therefore you are encouraging members at the lower levels for what reason?
Surely if your claim to become involved with the GCMT is genuine you would see yourselves as equals to the other PAs involved yet your recently changed website statement clearly reads "lead professional body". I see this as an elitist statement which seeks to protray yourselves as in some way superior to the other PAs. As a member of an alternative PA within the GCMT I find this unacceptable.
I was one of the people who for "reasons you cant go into" was disadvantaged by your administration processes when applying for industry information and membership information despite my contact details being passed directly to your then chair David Edge by another board member Bob Brammah.

I would like nothing more than a united approach from the industry to raising education standards as your wbesite aims state, but presently feel there is such a lack of constructive talking from within and as you describe "heated debate" that is bourne from frustration and procrastination, some of which was at the hands of your previous administration and board. I am happy to hear you are making improvements and wish your new board continued progress within the industry as a whole, it does I fear from my perspective depend on your webiste statement being revised again to reflect your inclusive approach to other PAs and some clarification of your membership levels. THe GCMT are looking to raise and standardise training criteria and I personally feel your membership levels are not transparent enough to prevent a "diluted" skill set of therapists or as you point out potential sports masseurs which I see as a direct marketing strategy of the SMA

There are also others like myself who give countless hours of their time unpaid to progress this industry and work within PAs to offer opportunities to our members for the benefit of the sports participants at all levels from recreational thru to elite athletes
best regards
Gary BGFL

Hello Gary,

Thanks for your posting.

Iโ€™m quoting directly from the public area of the SMA website.

โ€œLevel 3 is open to professionals who have achieved a recognised sports massage qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3โ€ฆโ€ฆ. Level 4 is open to professionals with a sports massage qualification from an accredited school, or those who have passed the Sports Massage Professional Entry Examination. โ€œ
Levels 1 and 2 are not allied to NOS, they were chosen for convenience (1,2,3,4 seemed logical at the time). We are aware this is causing some confusion and will be discussing this at our next board meeting.

Weโ€™ll continue to review things when the new NOS level 4 is released and with an eye to the level 5 qualifications being promoted by the private schools.

I think I touched on the level 1 and 2 membership on my first post. Members are the lifeblood of PAs, those studying now or showing an interest are the future level 3, 4 (and 5) practitioners . We want to engage and encourage them now. Students and affiliates are not on our national register and are not eligible for advertised jobs and events. Having said that my personal opinion is that we should provide occasional supervised event work for those who are interested in hands on sports massage experience (this has happened through the private schools in the past).

Gary, I canโ€™t change your perception of the SMA thatโ€™s up to you. The SMA does not regard itself as superior to other PAs, however you should remember that we answer to and are responsible to the membership not to other PAs.

Iโ€™m sorry you had trouble contacting the SMA last year-Iโ€™m afraid I am running out of ways to say the same thing, but I canโ€™t add anymore to the reasons behind this failure of service without risking litigation. This is a public forum and Iโ€™m not hiding behind a โ€˜nom de plumeโ€™.

Finally-and Iโ€™m afraid I canโ€™t let this go-youโ€™ve also made some pretty damaging comments in a previous posting about SMA membership renewals and our relationship with elite sporting bodies. These forums are widely read and your inferences could have had a damaging effect on the perception of existing and potential members. I know these are personal views but you are also a member of another PA---we would take a dim view of one of our members making similarly damaging comments about yours or any other PA.

Hi Paul,
certainly a lot of food for thought, and its good that you are on here, because this is what many many people in the industry have wanted for a long time.

Im not going to go into too much, as we need to move forward and work together for the good of the profession, however, I do feel I need to defend Gary here.

It was your very own members that approached our PA in their droves, when they had nowhere else to turn, they constantly asked us to find out what was going on with THEIR association, with THEIR membership fees etc etc, a large number of them asked us to put this in the public arena, and im sorry if it may have caused you some embarassment, however, at the time, the SMA where nowhere to be seen, in most peoples eyes you were gone, your website was down for months, there was no way of contacting your board or admin. The reasons may have been genuine, and not the fault of the board, but neither was it the fault of your own paid up members, who did suffer at that time, or the fault of the rest of us, that were constantly answering questions via email and telephone from your members, not our own, then I think we had a right to question what was going on.

I really do think its time to move on with this, there is so much work needs to be done in this industry, and if we dont all work together on it, then theres no real point in any of us being here.

Best regards

Richard

Hello Richard, agreed! I look forward to meeting you again in the future and, I hope, Gary and other contributors to this forum. I can pretty much guarantee we won't always agree, but I am sure we can work together in a constructive and cordial manner.

Regards

Paul

Hello Paul,
Thankyou for your message of support, I have always commented on my personal experiences and expressed my own opinion on these forums and it was never an intention to damage your membership numbers, simply to communicate information to those who had a vested interest in this industry. I also look forward to meeting with you in the future, I have already met Rodger Davies and Joan Watt, I have also communicated with Bob Brammah all of whom have been helpful in providing information on SMA views and progression of our joint cause.
I do not hide behind my username as I have previously stated who I am and where I live/work etc, the username is simply a reflection of who I am known as within the circles I move in and was given to me by a colleague some years ago.

I agree we will have differences of opinion from time to time but the way forward is if we are all in the same room at the same time to put our respective points across and decide democratically on a way forward, I do believe from my previous conversations on this and similar forums that we all want what is best for the industry. There are some very astute and knowledgeable minds on these sites and we would do well to harness the enthusiasm within to drive forward our aspiration. I do believe there has been an acceptance to procrastinate and my recent work/ intention has been to stimulate response from those who have not been sitting round the proverbial table.

We accept there are things that need to change and I am big enough to admit that I am sometimes a little hasty with my judgements and can appear quite stubborn. ( call my wife as witness your honour)These are, I am relaibly informed true Taurean traits and therefore I think based on gut instinct rather than out of malice.

I think that if / when we do meet we should harness the passion that we all display to move towards a greater recognition of ours skills, to drive this industry forwards and gain increased public awareness of the benefits we provide.
best regards
BGFL (BENSON)

Shoutbox
  1. SL West:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, 34D๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ Ada, Dragon Queen๐Ÿฒ Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฑ(647) 695-6354โ˜Ž Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. Shangri-la Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, 34D๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ Ada, Dragon Queen๐Ÿฒ Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฑ(647) 695-6354โ˜Ž Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry (Student)๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage ๐ŸŒน You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    luna cherry hana all beautiful work today cone
  6. Barrie Angels:
    ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ”ฅWelcome to BARRIE ANGELS๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏThis is Singapore LINDA & Korean AMY๐Ÿ’ฏyour favourite sexy Asian girls in Barrie, Ontario๐Ÿ’ฏโœ…โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ โœ…๐Ÿ’‹Happy to see you at Barrie Angels in Barrie located by Big Bay Point Road and Yonge Streetโœ…๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฒCALL OR TEXT SPA PHONE 705.716.9728 TO BOOK WITH LINDA & AMYโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฒ ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ŒAvailable EVERYDAY early morning 9:00am to late night 12:00am FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ“ฒโ˜Ž๏ธCALL OR TEXT TO BOOK WITH ASIAN SEXY GIRLS LINDA & AMY๐Ÿ“ฒโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ฅCome try our open m
  7. yukispa:
    We are open - pure japanese experience - call now 647-961-4967
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100,Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—Cindy, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service..๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  9. ThePolishedKnob:
    Mature
  10. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east Thursday โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Ruby,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, professional treatment and wonderful finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ Lucy,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’žJessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค Nancy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ curvy body, very popular Vietnamese girl. Great service !๐Ÿ’ž โฃ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  11. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅ‡Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality....๐Ÿ’ Fifi ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, โคโฃ Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹average body, tall and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with amazing finish+ . ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F natural boobs BoBo only today
  14. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, Lin Very Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA, 8New Latin girl MOLLY, & YOYO . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. *New Today MOLLY is an exciting Latina babe with tats, nice pillows, trim waist, and a curvy bum. She can spice up your day.
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201โฃ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’—โฃ Cici... ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธEMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER superstar of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with 34DD open kind and young pretty Tina with sexy buttocks , young cute Vivian 22โ€™s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  25. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSusan ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธCassy ๐ŸŒธIsabella ๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry (Student)๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage ๐ŸŒน You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk
  31. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful
  32. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina ๐ŸŒธLuna โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  34. Shangri-la Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 10 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Echo, Lulu, Amber, Lucia, Doris, Tina & Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    โŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, JIYA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
  38. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ There is a new girl named Ellie who is petite and cute ๐Ÿ˜˜ Suki Professional Thai Massage ๐Ÿ‘ Finger pressure and acupoint massage ๐Ÿ‘ Hot body slide ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna nice girl slim figure man's favorite ear kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ Desire Guidance: Welcome to enter or make an appointment at 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke anytime โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness: Jenny, Cici, Vicky, Doris, Ella, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly an
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธChristina ๐ŸŒธValetina โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธMaria โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll,
  47. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  48. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back