June 14th 2007 Tijuana Report

Mike T

Reaction score
HERE'S MY LONG REPORT!

...so I returned yesterday to redeem myself; first time I've ever had back-to-back trips so close together (8days); got there quite early, about 4pm, the earliest I've been there in a while, and WOW, the day shift dosn't mess around!

ALL KINDS OF ALLEY RATS... new ones, old ones, but a lot! Maybe now that its summer time, they know its tourist season and come out early?? Drank a bunch of cheap beers in one of the alley bars and picked out my first victim by about 6:30, and she SUCKED! (I mean that in a good way!) :) , CBJ sin ropa 25 + 5 for the room = $30, excellent service. Forgot her name; short, skinny, you know the deal, might have to f- her in the future...

ADELITA's had some bad ass ho's early on too, nice laid back atmosphere that early, but didn't pick one yet; went over to CHICAGO, and there were only like 5 girls in there, 2 were kind of hot, but me and my pal were getting the whole could shoulder vibe in there so we left back into the street...

...on a side note, if I were a little more drunk, I would have punched that tweaker piece of sh*t in the alley in the face. You guys know who I mean, he's about average height, maybe 120lbs, shoulder length hair, beat up face and jacked up teeth, perfect english; tries to middle-man deals with the alley girls to get five bucks from them I guess. "Hey you guys want some young ladies? How about this one over here? I can get you two at the same time..." damn, he's annoying.

...So its getting later, go back to Adelita's, perhaps one of the oldest bitches in there sits down next to me, waiter comes by and I tell him the usual "ella no tiene sed" (she's not thirsty). A lot of the girls laugh when I say this, but this old ho gets all but-hurt, "Are you gay or an idiot? I am working here!" lol!

I pick out this young, short, spunky cute looking girl. Forgot here name, medium skin, very light straight brown hair shoulder length, wearing yellow sun dress. Very cute naked, but I was dissapointed to discover her tits were fake, they were still maybe only b's; but I would have perfered if she had nothing instead of the plastic. She wasn't mean, but not really all that into it, I give her a C+, maybe a B- becuase she was cute. Later on, when sitting in the bar and scanning the talent, I kept thinking, "Oh I like that one!...Crap, thats the one I already banged."

As the night passed, I can definately say that the July Shipment of girls has come in; lots and lots of new ones... then as 9 o'clock came, onto 10pm, the NIGHT SHIFT started showing up and BANG BANG BANG each one was hotter than the last.

Finally at about 10:30 I picked out one I have actually seen in there for quite a while, but never got around to banging her, but I sure wish I would have, she was awesome! "Wendy" i think, a little taller than my average taste, but crazy ass skiny body, hot asian-ish face, I think she said her grandparents were from the PI, so I guess she's either 1/2 or 1/4 philipina. The outfit she had on last night hid her figure, but I remembered it from before, and when we got the room... BAM! sick ass lengerie (sp) that she looked nuts in, great bj, then she got naked and WOW... great fuck, A+... I'll be back for seconds and probably thirds.

GREAT TRIP, got the hell out of mexico before midnight and home by a reasonable hour. I'll be back maybe next month.
:)

Attachments

• http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/a...1&d=1181328207
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
Barabus, you are reincarnation of the biblical Barabus ! short, sweet maybe, but ruthless report ;) We need all kinds of reports. Thanks

Attachments

110.6 KB · Views: 5
short and sweet report...

made a run sunday night, first time in several months.

Alley situation was bleak, not to many alley rats at all, noticed a few usual hotties were gone, no new good talent, the ones that were out were mostly fuglies.

Chicago was kind of depleted, too.

drank too many 1$ beers in the cheap alley bars.

ate too many tacos from a stand I hadn't tried before.

Adelita's had some new awesome hotties, but I couldn't decide, so I started off with one of my regular chicas; banged her straight for a full one hour session (yes I'm a stud), then got sick and had to spend the rest of the night sitting down and drinking water while my two buddies each tapped 4 girls.

:( :( :(

can't win 'em all.

Attachments

110.6 KB · Views: 6
Mike Williams, Thanks for your detailed trip report. Yes TJ is relatively safe unlike the popular notion. I have found it safer than many places in L.A., Chicago, St Louis and Detroit. Compared to Detroit I think its a kindergarten :rolleyes:

Attachments

110.6 KB · Views: 7
Yes, Thailand is the bomb! Have great memories about staying at the Nana Hotel, and then traveling to Pattaya beach.

Attachments

110.6 KB · Views: 3
Great report MikeWilliams, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sure its been very beneficial to fellow forum members. I really liked the fact that you stated that they "tolerated" you very well. This was the overall emotion I felt while I was in TJ as well. I firmly believe in staying within ones personal limits. I never offend or get into disputes on foreign soil, it just proves to be too great of a danger. And to answer zonamonster's question, no. This is was my second trip.

I never got around to finishing the finale of my trip. After going off the ADR, I made my way by foot to the street adjacent(or possibly perpendicular, I already had 4 beers) to it. I believe it was called, "Callejon Coahuilla" according to the map(http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21911&d=1181328207) found on this forum. After some walking and constant "ChChCh" sounds coming from the street walkers(more like wallflowers) I settled on a lady standing in front of the Hong Kong club. I cut straight to the chase and asked how much and was told $20, not being familiar with what it meant I figured it would lead to a higher cost after negotiations. I read somewhere that for the SW to keep her top on and for a straight fuck, its $20. Anyway, she led me to a motel only a few steps away. Paid the motel frontdesk a $5 tip and off we went to the room. After getting undressed she mentions to me that for another $40 she'd give me the best bang for my buck. And since $60 wasn't really an issue for me I accepted. It truly was one of the best experiences I had in TJ of all my two trips combined. I don't recall her name as it was too complicated to pronounce, but she has a distinguishable mole above the left side of her lip. Her face was at least a 7.5 and body a solid 8, the overall experience was an 8 for sure. We tried different positions from cowgirl, to backside-cowgirl, to missionary and then to doggy. I came twice, switching condoms after the missionary. I figured with the way they negotiate prices, $60 was already high but I wanted to commend her on her performance so I tipped her another $10. Being that I don't often venture into TJ, I probably wasn't going to toffle the tipping scale much here anyway. Well, this concludes my TJ trip report. I'm currently in another country right now and I'll be posting a report shortly on the BKK section of the forum.

P.S - At the border(while entering the States), I asked the guard whether or not it would necessary to have a passport ready to return. I was told that in 2008 a passport would be mandatory. So don't forget to bring a passport if you intend on going after Dec 2007.

Safe Mongering to all.

Attachments

110.6 KB · Views: 5
I also tend to favor Thailand.

However I was in TJ on Saturday, 6/9/07... and here's my report.

I also try to recant my trip so that others might benefit from it.

Earlier, I visited Tijuana 3-4 times, back in 1992.

This time I drove (from San Jose) to Tijuana. Driving took roughly all day, taking into account for traffic and the long distance. I did see the beautiful trolley cars in the San Diego area - as I recall they were not part of the picture back in 1992!

I did not have the pleasure of trying them, but they're worth a try!

After the southbound lanes of I-5 merge with the southbound lanes of 805, you want to keep driving. After about 15 minutes you'll notice a sign, "Last USA Exit/All Vehicles with Cargo". I took that exit. Then I made an immediate right, and parked at a fully fenced-in Parking Lot (that the Mexicoach buses use). They charged about $7.00 for 24 hrs, and there was no extra charge if I left before 10 a.m. Sunday, the following day.

They had security guards, too. Meaning a couple of guys who patrolled the Lot on their bicycles. Very low-tech, very low-key operation, but effective. And the whole place looked safe. And it was safe!

After parking my car, I simply walked through the border, by walking 2+ blocks from that parking lot. I also walked through the rotating gates. Yes, really, they make loud chiming sounds when the turnstyles are being used.

Interestingly, traffic from the US to Mexico was very light. About 60 people per hour, at the most, on that Saturday.

There were neither ID checks nor Customs checks. Only one or two Mexican cops kept staring at visitors from the USA. What were they doing there? Looking for hard-core criminals from the FBI's "100 Most Wanted"?

Once I was in Mexico, I took a cab to "downtown (TJ)" and, for the 5-minute ride they charged me $5. Walking all the way to downtown TJ would've been harder and a lot slower. My cabbie drove highly aggressively, changed lanes often, and took many risks I would've never taken. He spoke some English, but not more than 20 words.

First I walked into a barber shop, and asked for a haircut. The barber wanted only $5, and there was no waiting. The streets were crowded, but I was the only barber shop customer on a very busy Saturday night. As to cutting my hair, the barber did a great job. However the water (?) (he used to wet my hair) must have been sitting on his desk for many weeks, because soon after he put it on my hair, my skalp started to itch, and, despite washing my hair that very same night, the itch didn't go away for many days.

Then I met some great looking TJ chicks, and got to know them intimately. However that's a subject of another report.

Then, on my way back, I attempted to walk back to the border, but the street looked depressing. Why? Because, for one, the sidewalks in TJ, in that location, were in great disrepair. Meaning maintenance on those sidewalks must have been deferred for what looks like the last 50 years! And, two, it was getting dark. And, three, in some locations in TJ, you cannot be a pedestrian. In some locations in TJ there are no side walks, only wide boulevards with lots of cars. And speeding cars in TJ rarely give way to ordinary pedestrians.

However -- DESPITE RUMORS AND EARLIER THREADS TO THE CONTRARY -- on that Saturday night I never felt unsafe in TJ.

On my way back, once again I took a cab "to the border" and they charged me $5. Again, the cabbie drove aggressively, changed lanes like crazy, and took risks I would've never taken. He spoke pretty good English, and told me he had spent 2 years in the Los Angeles area, but didn't like it. Then we talked about the Mexican chicks and the $75 - $100 prices they charged. And about his experiences with them.

When we got close to the border, immediately, 2 or 3 boys (age 12-14) approached me wanting Greenbacks. When I said 'no' to them, they didn't seem to mind it. They just walked away. They were polite and non-aggressive.

At the US border, there was a large commotion. Lots of people! Like when you enter a football stadium, just before the Big Game is starting. People were everywhere! The gates, just like in a stadium, were controlled. People, 99% of them Mexicans, were streaming to the US in LARGE numbers. They were entering the US at the rate of approx. 4,000 people per hour. I could FEEL the nervousness of the Mexican people, nervously clutching their IDs and travel documents.

There were about 25 US Customs agents sitting there and checking everybody's IDs. Mostly work papers. Luckily, for me, the standing in line and the ID checking process took only 5-10 minutes. Had I crossed into Mexico by car, the wait to cross the border would've been 2-3 hours!

All in all, it was good to see that, financially, TJ has improved somewhat between 1992 and 2007. Many of their cars and minivans appeared to be only 2-4 year old (as opposed to the typical 20+ year old cars I saw back in 1992). As opposed to 1992, there were far more people coming to work in the US. However there were definite signs of poverty all over TJ!!!

However -- DESPITE RUMORS AND EARLIER THREADS TO THE CONTRARY right here on this forum -- on that Saturday I never felt threatened or unsafe in TJ. Of course, no cops wanted to shake me down for money. And, of course, everybody was helpful. They tolerated me very well... they even liked me, despite my lack of Spanish.

I speak only a few words of Spanish.

I hope this helps.

Mike

Attachments

Was this your first trip ever to TJ?

Attachments

Sorry for the late follow-up to this post. I had been exhausted by the time I got back to Cali after my trip to TJ. The trip in fact had been poorly scheduled as was my first trip. It was a rather "spur of the moment" deal, I had been in Cali for a few days and as a last ditch effort after receiving some high mileage lap dances from the dancers in City of Industries(no FS, just some heavy petting). I felt the need to dispense some protein;) . As a side note, if your ever in City of Industries you should check out a place called "Pleasure Dances"(its located right next to R&R Message. I'm sure you'd be able to find it via google).

So my trip to TJ was only a few hours, I had originally intend for it to be 2 hrs but ended up spending 3 hrs since it took me a "hella"(Cali speak) long time to get there(I wanted it to be worthwhile). As I mentioned before I originally read somewhere that from the TJ border it was possible to walk to Revolucion Ave, but being that Spanish isn't my native language I wasn't able to navigate myself there. I first walked a few blocks after entering TJ before I caved and hoped into a cab. The cabbie wanted 5 dollas to get there which wasn't a big deal, I paid the same to get back to the border so I figured its standard pricing.

I was dropped off at the halfway point on Revolucion Ave, I first chose to shop around so I walked along the ave(away from the arches) to see what the offerings were. If my memory serves me correctly it was around 9:30pm or so, I noticed there weren't any street walkers or wallflowers and started to feel a bit disappointed. I reached a point where it was mostly car shops at an uphill road, I'm not sure if that was the end of the strip or if there were more pathes to walk but I chose to turn back at that point. I made my way into a place called "Platinum Club", judging by how the establishments are. I was ushered in by some guy with a suspicious looking mustache(most clubs had "pullers" pleading for you to go in), I paid the $15 cover charge(which could have been a fools charge but I didn't care) walked up a flight of stairs to find one medium sized seforum.xxxe and several ladies just sitting around the couches. The place only had 3 patrons. Two were sitting by the seforum.xxxe, one was getting the stripper routine("buy me drink?") sitting by a couch towards the back, near the lap dance area. I sat myself down a few feet away from the seforum.xxxe so I could check out the prospects. The cover charge apparently covered a drink and also permitted a "buy one get one free policy". Anyway, I bought a mexican beer and laid back for a few minutes. There was a nice hot chica just sitting a few inches away from me on another set of couches and smiled at me when I glanced over. I smiled back thinking god damn I'd like to fuck her brains out. But she never came over, just chose to chat up the dancer next to her. I thought about asking her over but figured there were other younger and more willing chicas around. I slowly finished my first beer as the server brought over another one. The place was a bit empty I thought to myself as I sat up and glanced around the room. Someone from the far back of the club must have seen my head peering over the lazyboy couches and that's when I met Adelina?(not sure how it was pronounced, she had to correct me three times for me to even get it to remotely sounding like her name). She came over and immediately forced my hand on her boobs. God bless aggressive women who know what a guy like me wants. I squeezed and she gave off a fake moan(rather amusing). She planted her ass right on my lap and started small talk. We exchanged names, age, etc... She must have noticed that I was finishing up my last drink and was oogling the dancer on the seforum.xxxe as she spread her legs for all to see. Adelina, leaned over and chewed on my ear a bit then asked if I wanted a dance. She said "40 por 1 dance and 60 por 2". I thought to myself this isn't California so there's no way in hell I was going to pay that. She sensed the hesitation and lowered it to $40 for 2 dances. It was still pretty steep especially for TJ so I thought about it some more all while she was rubbing my pecker. I was pretty much at the point of explosion when I agreed to get a dance. We headed towards the lap dance area which I found to be exactly the same as the ones in Cali.There was drape that she closed after entering a small booth which could fit exactly two people. She undressed and started the usual two-step dance routine, while rubbing my pecker and complimenting it she grabbed my hand and guided it to her cooch. I started rubbing it while my other hand teased her nipples. Whether she gave an outstanding performance or genuinely liked it, I'll never know and frankly don't care. I didn't get laid and I still had a hard-on at the end of the two dances. I didn't want to suffer from a protein clot so I declined another dance and left. I don't know if these dancers can be taken out and fucked but I figured its probably doable considering this is TJ, Adelina claimed to be 22 turning 23 in 2 months but she had the face of a 27 yr old, her body was a 7+(pretty high on my ranking) and the attitude of a 25 yr old. I figured the prices they were going to throw at when I ask for take out would've been astronomical for a place like this so I didn't bother to ask. Off I skedaddled in search of a cooch that deserved some plunging.

I walked along the Ave a bit more, being hassled by the doorman at several clubs with pretty good gimmicks. Things must be really slow for a doorman to offer me "Five Free Drinks" at one of the clubs I passed. Anyway, I reached a place called "Pussycats" its located on a third or second floor. I recall passing it on my first trip and figured that for a place like that to be open for 4 yrs it must either be really good with customers or a really popular tourist trap(I found out it was the latter of my conclusions). No cover and nearly completely empty(might be due to a weekday or that the locales or more experienced traveler were just wise enough not to visit this place). Anyway there was only one dancer on a seforum.xxxe that was big enough to fit 5. I should have known better but decided to stick around thinking I'd get a better deal at an empty establishment. Some guy in a cheaply dressed suit came over and asked what I wanted to drink, I assumed he was the bartender or a waiter. I ordered a beer and he came back with a beer and a tequila shot. I'm asian and its pretty distinguishable but I asked "Que es esto?" he said, "free drink on the house". "Por que?" I asked, he said for being a customer. I guess I was just a bit paranoid and pushed a bit further and tried to find out why but seeing how empty the place was, I guess they needed the business. After downing the shot and the beer, he came over and asked if I liked the gal on the seforum.xxxe. She was average looking but after fiddling around at Platinum, I needed to expense some protein. The guy(probably the negotiator) asked if I wanted her for fuckee, suckee or both and that he could arrange for it to happen. I asked him how much and he said for both its $65 including a room. I agreed and he said that she'd be ready after the dance. He came over at the end of the song, and said that he'd lead me to the hotel. It was situated right down stairs, the awning had a British flag on it, "London something or other". As I went into the room, there were condom wrappers all over the floor as the guy tried to kick them under the bed. I wouldn't recommend staying there to the worst of my enemies. I caught glimpses of roaches crawling in the bathroom the size of a cellphone. I figured it was only temporary so I went along. Waited a few minutes and finally in came the dancer. There was zero communication(I didn't bother to get her name) just hand signals. She started with a CBJ and we moved onto different positions. From Cowgirl to Doggie to missionary. I just couldn't cum because her cooch was so lose it could probably fit a bowling ball. I shut my eyes and imagine I was doing the pornstar Houston(the broad that got banged by 500 guys, whose cooch might've been in the same condition) and finally came. I didn't bother tipping or even looking in her direction after the deed was done. The fuckin' room didn't even have towels or toilet paper. After turning on the lights in the bathroom I saw used condoms in the sink, bath tub and even on the toilet bowl, I was horrified. I washed my hand and pecker thoroughly and walked out. I decided to walk around a bit more as I was not satisfied with my last bang in TJ. When I reached the arch I headed left and noticed that there were plenty more action on that side of the road.

I'll continue next time as I am a bit tired right now.

Attachments

Hey SWNinja, Thanks for your detailed post. Looks like you are writer in the mould of Fireballs :) writing in parts and in details ! just what this board needs. We look forward to your 2nd chapter !

Attachments

We don't care about the planes, trains, and automobiles to get to the mongering, we want the human interest story of the mongering. How hot she was? How you made her beg for it? How you took a whole pack of viagra fucked, thirteen women, and woke up in the TJ hospital missing your kidneys.

Attachments

Greetings all, I don't normally post in this section of the board as I tend to favor Thailand. But with a recent turn of events I was in California for a while. I'll try to recant my trip so that others might be able to benefit from it. I've been to Tijuana twice(my first trip was several years ago) thus far.

The drive from City of Industries to Tijuana is roughly 2hrs and 40minutes taking into account for traffic and other road conditions. I found that most informative websites that I were able to google suggested taking the trolley from San Diego I have not had the pleasure of trying this but its worth a try.

Getting to Tijuana from City of Industries:
Generally taking I-5S which merges with I-805S. Towards the end you'll notice a sign, "Last USA exit/All Vehicles with Cargo". I took that exit which leads you to a short turn. Getting off the exit, I turned right and parked at the Car Park(same one I used several years ago). They charge about $7.00 for 24hrs. After parking my car, you can either take the free "Shuttle Bus" to Tijuana's "Avenido de Revolucion" or walk through the border by walking down 2 blocks from the parking log. You should reach the border crossing. Walk through the rotating gates(making a loud noise as its attached to some metals which will intentionally make a chiming sound when the door is used.) From there you'll again have two choices(one is for buses/taxis and the other is just to a road), you can either go straight or make a quick right both of which will lead you past the bordercrossing.

First stop, Avenido de Revolucion(ADR). I've read somewhere that you can reach it by walking but it was late aready and I was just plain too lazy. I hoped into a cab and took it to ADR, I paid $5.00 for the brief trip.

I was dropped off at what appeared to be the midsection of ADR. I walked further down to get a better feel for the location and to find out what was around. As it turns out ADR is only a few blocks long, I was a bit disappointed that only a hand full of places were open after 8pm.

I'll write more in a few hours, I'm a bit exhausted from the trip.

Attachments

Shoutbox
  1. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  5. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคSunday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, โคsmall curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  10. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  11. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’› Cici...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  14. Withme_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’•at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ๐Ÿ’‹Sunday, โฃโค Emily,๐Ÿ’‹ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man โค๐Ÿ’‹ Victoria,โฃ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’• Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ Lina, ๐Ÿ’žaverage height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  17. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  20. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  23. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅSunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Vivian,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  29. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  30. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  32. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  33. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  34. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  35. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  39. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  41. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  43. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  44. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  45. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
Back