jj's NLBT Trip

Tyler S

Reaction score
Okay, I was going to post my weekend girl pic since sbwcbrad74 posted his, but the pic is too large in size to upload and I'm too lazy to modify it right now. So, if you want to check it out, you can see it on www.putaneros.com (There's no cost to register and you can see the pic in the Forum under "jj's NLBT Trip: Labor Day Weekend")

The Day jj Left NLBT

Friday

I meet up with monkeypaw in NL at the bridge. Our first stop is in El Centro, the bar Montera. We meet another guy here, we’ll call him charlie. Not much selection, so the three of us head to NLBT.

Papagayos
charlie, monkeypaw, bbond and myself are hanging out. They all hook up with girls, but I’m not finding anything so I head out.

1-2-3
Closed.

Tamykos
Some nice looking girls here, but I’m anxious to see Danash, so I continue on.

Marabu
But before Danash, I need my Marabu fix. I meet up with monkeypaw and bbond here. We chat w/ a girl at this place who knows my ex-novia, Sonya, and I finally get some honest answers about her. She’s back in Monclova for good, not to be returning. This is bad news but good that I finally get a true answer about where she disappeared to.

Danash
Renovations suck! The place is now red! It now looks more like a sleaze parlor than a high-class strip joint. And the dressing room that was once transparent is now blocked by a wall. And there are no women here tonight that I would pay $100 for. Didn’t stay here long. I needed to fuck and it wasn’t going to happen here.

Pullman
I hook up w/ bbond in Pullman. This is where I see Melissa dancing on seforum.xxxe. We sit at the edge of the seforum.xxxe and she begins eyeing me and throwing her garments at me. I accept her smiles and return them with a hard-on. When she’s done, she comes by my table and we talk for a while. She’s from Veracruz. This is the second Veracruz girl I’ve been with and they were both very much my type. We fuck and then arrange to meet tomorrow at the club at 3pm so we can go downtown to eat.

Marabu
The night is winding down so I head to Marabu to fuck a girl I have been talking with for quite some time. Bareback and all. I pull out right when I orgasm, a little too late, and probably blew half my cum load inside her.

Green Building
To sleep.

Saturday
Saturday and Sunday were Hell Days for me and everything that turned the days against me will be marked with a Strike.

Soriana
bbond and I catch the bus to Soriana. We hit all the stores in search of my Telcel girl. I can’t believe how many Telcel stores there are in these shopping centers. At least two in the HEB shopping center and 3 inside the Soriana. I jump on Putaneros for a bit at the internet massageplaneté in Soriana and as I’m about to give up my search for the Telcel girl, there she is! She’s stationed at a little Telcel booth in the Soriana. She’s getting off at 8 so I tell her I’ll stop by and pick her up to give her a ride.

Things are going great! I had a wonderful Friday night and now I’ve got two dates, one with Melissa at 3 and one with Janette (pron. Yanette), the Telcel girl, at 8. I realize most of you do this MX monger-dating thing very often, but this is my first time and I’m excited about the experience, especially with a non-pro.

NLBT
I need my truck. I left it parked on the US side and if I’m going to take two girls out today, I need my own personal transportation. We catch the bus from Soriana to the bridge. As we approach, I realize I didn’t bring my keys (Strike 1). They’re still in my room. Back to NLBT to pick up my keys. bbond stays in El Centro.

monkeypaw is at my place when I arrive. He tells me the bridge wait is several hours and not to even try bringing my truck across. So, I decide to settle with the taxi service since the time is approaching 3.

Before I leave, the Green Building Manager has already taken my dirty clothes and washed them without my permission. She sticks out her hand. She wants $5 for it (Strike2)! I tell her I don’t have the money now but will pay her later. (I don’t mind paying $5 for her washing my clothes but at least ask before you charge for your services! Truth is, I had plenty of clean clothes for the weekend and I didn’t need those clothes washed.) I will never stay in the Green Building again. This is bullshit! I’m fed up with all the hidden charges and gate locking. It’s convenient, but in the end I’ve paid just as much as a normal hotel.

Pullman
3 pm. I enter Pullman and expect to see Melissa hanging around here. The Asst. Manager tells me she’s asleep and her friend is waking her up. I have a few beers while I wait. Nothing like a drunken mongerer wandering around NLBT.

I wait for about 30 minutes and then her friend comes out and tells me she tried to wake up Melissa but she was fast asleep (Strike 3). I realize I’ve slipped by falling for an NLBT whore and actually thinking this girl would be reliable. I decide to go ahead and get my truck for later, since I’m not doing anything now anyway.

I go by my room for 20 minutes then head to the BT gate. I pass by two girls in street clothes and sunglasses in the street trying to wave me down but I ignore them thinking they’re just street sluts looking for business. As I’m walking outside the compound walls, there’s bbond! He’s returning from downtown. We chat for a few minutes and here comes the two girls from the street. bbond says it’s my girl but I don’t believe him until they get up close. Oh, shit, it is Melissa! I didn’t even recognize her behind the sunglasses and in street clothes! She apologizes and says she had too much to drink the night before and that’s why she overslept. I was still upset and warded off any attempts she gave to hug me. I’m not sure what to think at this point. I just don’t feel like a Strike 4 so I send the two whores on their way and off I go for the long ride to the bridge.

Soriana
It’s evening time now, so the bridge traffic is gone and I easily bring my truck across. A little later, I’m off to Soriana.

I show up a little before 8 to tell Janette I’ll be around when she gets off. She seems skittish and tells me she can’t talk to me very long because her supervisor is watching. I let her know I’ll just wait in the internet massageplaneté until she gets done. She starts telling me she’s not really sure how late it will be because she has a lot of phones to register and lock up and she shows me this box full of phones. I again tell her it’s okay and I’ll just wait at the massageplaneté until she’s done. But, at this point, I’m growing suspicious of where this conversation has led. The hints are there, I’ve had this brush-off line in the US many a times. I guess I wasn’t expecting this in MX, but it looks like I’m about to get stood up a second time today.

I wait about an hour, until about 9pm. As I’m looking around for where Janette went off to, there’s charlie! He’s with a few people, and they’re going into the theatre next door to the Soriana. We chat and when they leave, I’m off to make one last round for Janette. All three Telcel offices in the store are closed and it’s almost 9:30pm now. I’ve been stood up a second time (Strike 4).

NLBT
I’m heading back into NLBT and I get the routine truck search. I talk with the federale for a little bit and it turns out he’s off the next day so I tell him we’ll go have lunch somewhere. We exchange info. and off I go to park in Papagayos.

Papagayos
Lucy immediately grabs me and I drag her to one of the tables. We make out at the table and then negotiate $60 total. We go back to the room and have our fun, then I emerge from the back rooms to discover three recognizable figures sitting at the end table. bbond, monkeypaw, and sbwcbrad74 are here! Lucy and me walk up to the table and it turns out we’ve all fucked this same girl, Lucy.

I’m very depressed about the 4 strikes in my day, but as I look around the table and see my friends being crowded by whores, I can’t help but laugh. We’re having a great time and I’ve got women to fuck!

Same Old

Usual rounds to all the clubs (Tamykos, Marabu, Danash). Danash mesero at door gives me bad look and throws his hands in the air at other meseros as if disgusted by me entering (Strike 5). This isn’t the first time they’ve done this to me. Other trips, other stories about this.

I fuck some door girl somewhere along the way here as I’m cruising the compound with sbwcbrad74. Pretty much entire package, including bareback but I didn’t finish.

Pullman

Getting depressed again and decided to go see if Melissa is around. She’s at the bar about to get on seforum.xxxe so I go chat with her a little while. She goes on seforum.xxxe and dances, then gets off seforum.xxxe and completely ignores me?????? (Strike 6). Funny thing is I probably would have spent some cash to fuck her one more time. Oh, well. A little later we returned to Pullman and sbwcbrad74 also gets fucked over by an overpriced bitch, so we both agree this place is done—I will not return to Pullman!

Don Luis Tacos
I walk around the compound and stop at a few places to get drunk. We go to Don Luis for some tacos. Between the three of us, we spend $20. Then, the guy comes to our table and holds out his hand. “Tip”. What the fuck! I’ve never been asked for a tip here. They know me here and I’ve spent plenty here, as well as brought all my friends here and I’m willing to leave a tip, but the guy has never walked up to me and demanded a tip before! (Strike 7) Oh, taco man, we’ve always been good friends. Why do you have to add to my weekend misery.

Green Building
Sleep.

Sunday
This day has got to get better!

Walking along the second street I stop to chat with two girls sitting outside the tattoo shop. Girl looks up at me.
jj: “Hi, how’s it going!”
Girl: “What do you want?!” (she speaks English)
jj: “Just seeing what you all are up to.” (I’m still trying to be friendly and smile even though she seems upset at me?)
Girl: “I’m talking to my friend right now could you go away.”
jj: (I see the tattoos on her arm.) “Oh, that’s cool. Let me see!”
Girl: (Doesn’t budge, just looks up and rolls her eyes.) “Could you just leave. We’re busy right now.” (Strike 8)
I can’t take the abuse anymore so I head away from these bitches.

Hotel Mexico
monkeypaw and sbwcbrad74 pick me up at my place and we go to Hotel Mexico to pick up my Federale buddy. He takes us to a great little restaurant and we order a huge party platter of meat. It was great! Afterwards, we head to El Centro to check out El Montera Bar.

El Montera Bar
I hook up w/ a girl at this bar and take her to the motel next door. I fuck her bareback and blow a load into her wet pussy. My churchgoing Federale friend and monkeypaw say about my barebacking, “NO!” but I say “YES!”----(Espanish, monkeyaw, espanish!)

Papagayos
I head back to nap and then head to Soriana for a few things. When I return, I park in Papagayos and head inside to see if the guys are here. They’re not, so I leave and begin walking out to check the other clubs when the Papagayo’s parking attendant calls me over. He says I can’t leave my truck parked in the parking lot unless I’m staying there (Strike 9). Papagayos has just lost my business.

Green Building
I take my truck and park in front of my room. I talk with Nerin about my situation and how everyone in BT is pulling out their fucking cocks and pissing on me! She talks with me a while and tries to cheer me up, which turns me on, so I fuck her. Then, I’m off to find my friends to say goodbye so I can head home and get away from all this before my top blows.

Danash
I ask the mesero at the door, who dislikes me, if my friends are in the club and he reluctantly says yes. Oh, the look on his face. Fuck you, too. I order a drink and give our mesero 200 pesos. The mesero comes back a few minutes later and says they can’t break the 200 pesos (Strike 10)! I’ve broken $100 bills here before and this club has serious cash in their register. They can’t break $20?! Even Dragon Azul and Shamrock can break 200 pesos! A fucking street vendor can break 200 pesos! (hmmm…..am I now being paranoid or is the talk among meseros to get rid of this particular customer) I order two drinks instead of one so they can make change for me. And, another dissatisfied customer has just left the building, never to return.

1-2-3
Still closed. Is this for good? Will they ever re-open. I miss my wife, Azucena. At least she treated me decent. Would like to see her new tits.

Shamrock
sbwcbrad74 points out a new girl in Shamrock. I bring her over and it is only her second day working there. 18yo, petite, light-skinned, and completely confused. I negotiate $40 for her, $15 for room. I give her the $55 and we go to the counter to pay up for the room. The counter lady renegotiates the price! (Strike 11) She says $60 for the girl, $15 for room! Fucking bitch! I look at the girl and she has no clue what’s going on. I take the $5 back from the girl and dig out a $10 from my pocket. I’m dealing with this shit because I really want to fuck this girl. But, when it’s done, Shamrock is also marked off my list! So, total was actually $65. I guess I didn’t get ripped that bad, but it’s the principle of the matter. And it looked as if the lady took some of this girls money, but the exchange was so fast I didn’t quite understand what the whole transaction was about. The girl didn’t either. I actually felt bad for her. She was so confused and just handing her money to the lady. She had no clue.

So, finally in the room, I barebacked this one and blew a serious load into that tight pussy. Third tightest pussy I’ve had in my life. Very, very new and needed coaching, which I didn’t mind doing.

I need a place to stay since I’m vacating my BT room for the night and I ask her if I can stay at her place when she gets off. She says ok. We arrange to meet at 2am when the club closes.

Dragon Azul
monkeypaw joins me in Dragon Azul. A very small, petite girl is dancing here. I buy her a drink and we talk. She’s only $40 + $15 room, but I only have $10 left in my pocket. Curiously, I ask how much for TLN. She says $100 total (including salida). I’m thinking, hell yes, great deal. Then, she breaks me—TLN for only 2 hours! Fuck no! I tell her I need more time than that but she won’t budge. Although this is just a simulated negotiation, I would never pay that much for just 2 hours, unless they’re a higher-end strip club girl. I leave Dragon Azul. I would have fucked her in the club but I didn’t have any money left.

Green Building
One last time in this place. I pack up my stuff and throw it in the truck. The manager sees me leaving and sticks our her hand for money! Then, she sees I’m truly pissed off and she puts her hand away. I go ahead and dig in my pocket for whatever pesos I had left but she refuses. I think she finally gets the point that I’m fed up with this shit. She gives me a hug and tells me that there are better things waiting for me elsewhere. I guess this makes up for all the shit she’s fed us for so long. I say goodbye to Nerin and then off to Shamrock for my girl.

Shamrock
I park by Shamrock and grab my girl. She looks sad. She says her mom has her keys to her house and she needs to go pick them up but doesn’t want her mom to know I’m coming home with her. At first I’m thinking, what a great ending to a fucked up weekend. Another fucking whore, another blow-off. Then, she starts crying and telling me she wants me to come with her but she’s scared her mom will find out. Yes, true tears! Oh, now I just feel fucking bad. I tell her it’s okay, that I’ll just drive home tonight, but she doesn’t want me to leave. Oh, shit, now I’m going to start crying. The only truly sincere whore I’ve had all weekend and in a few weeks, she’ll be wheeling and dealing like the rest of them.

Okay, enough of the sob story. I ended up driving home. Got into town a little after 6am on Monday and crashed out.

Conclusion
Since I have banned myself from practically every club in NLBT, I have decided I will never return to this shithole! My next report will be from Acuna/Piedras, the one after from Reynosa, and then MTY. Most likely these adventures will not begin until October, but look forward to seeing you guys out there.

Very good to meet monkeypaw, sbwcbrad74, and charlie! Always a good time hanging out with bbond! Lots of great company this weekend! Hey guys, thanks for the support during my tragic weekend. And not to forget our federale friend, “espanish, monkeypaw, espanish”.

weekend positives: 7 total fucks, 4 bareback, many goals topped this weekend, Friday was the best night I’ve ever had in NL
weekend negatives: If I wanted to get blown-off and treated like shit, I would have stayed in the US! Saturday and Sunday were the worst nights I’ve ever had in NL

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Emily 🌸Camila 🌸Hellen 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Michelle 😍 Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @❤️❤️ Spanish ❤️Japanese❤️ Korean👍 girls working Markham ❤️no rush ☀️good services ☎️416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄👅👅🈵🈵
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    ❤️The insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la 😍 📣Give us a holler 647 695-6354📣
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Sophia🌸Alisa🌸Selina🌸Anjali ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
Back