Feeling let down - creepy client

jdawg

Reaction score
I'd been seeing a male massage client for a couple of months now. He came to me for back pain, especially in the lower back. The first time he came, I explained the massage routine (as I do with all clients...legs, arms, legs, back). The massage was going well, and when I came to the back, I tucked in the towel to his underwear and lowered it to his crack (I really don't know the correct term here!) After a while of working his back, he lowered the towel a little, and asked if I was ok with it. I didn't feel uncomfortable, but didn't massage his bum either. I just found his tone a bit creepy. This happens the second time he books in, and starts making noises as if he's really enjoying it (especially in his thigh muscles) - again a little creepy.

So the next time he books, he's wanting a home visit. I explained I only visit females and besides, he lives a 10 min walk from my clinic. I saw him today and what happened just infuriated me!

Again, when it came to his back, he lowered the towel, TOTALLY exposing his buttocks. He asked if that was ok, and I replied fine, but only massaged the top area as usual. He then asked if he should turn over. I knew exactly what he was getting at, so asked him to repeat himself. He asks again, so I ask him why would he want to turn over? He seemed a little taken aback, and said so I can massage his chest. Chest? I've never touched his chest in the past! I firmly said no, and carried on the massage, feeling a bit weird and cut the massage short by 10 mins. If he had turned over, the whole of his nether regions would be on view.

When I went back in after he changed, I explained that it he wanted his bum and chest massaged, he'd be better seeing the guy who works at the clinic, as he's a sports masseur! He was very sheepish, but think he got the message never to get in touch again.

I feel really annoyed with the fact I thought that we were really making progress, when all along he was thinking about extras. And the fact it took 3 appointments! Atleast when you get the odd dodgy phonecall you can filter these people out, but this feels like a break down of trust.

I'm worried that I'm going to have this thought in the back of my mind with every male client. I am a trusting person, but like to think I had a good sense of people's motives. This guy was smart, middle-aged, kids, wife, top job - even though he seemed totally legit, looking back I'm annoyed with myself for not listening to my senses from the beginning. Thank goodness I never agreed to a home visit.

Thanks for listening - rant over x

You're perfectly entitled to all your feelings. This guy is a creep and don't think he's not aware of what he's done because he is. He obviously got a kick out of your discomfort otherwise he wouldn't have gone there. What is wrong with men who don't just go to a "sauna" or a old-fashioned lady of the night to get their kicks? I guess they're not only creeps but cheap too - as they sure as hell would have to pay a lot more for what they're really after.

Saying that I have many, many male clients who are all lovely - I had one creepy old man once [yuck!] and strangely enough I had a bad feeling about him on the phone and this episode confirmed to me to ALWAYS trust my intuition. I'd rather be a fee shorter and have less agro in my life.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing - but you were perfectly entitled to terminate the massage right then and there. As SOON as you had any weird feelings about the guy. After all, what's he going to do - never book again? Bovvered :)

As you can see I feel rather strongly about this topic too.

Thank you so much - that's really made me feel heaps better

I was thinking the exact same thing about him being cheap - jeez, the girls I've seen advertised certainly don't cost ยฃ30 an hour!!

You're right, instincts should definately not be ignored - I could tell from the first appointment, but actually had an inkling he may be gay - I even asked my gay friends about which hand he would wear his wedding ring on (he always wore a band on his left hand.) I guess I thought if he was gay then I was just being silly, and his over friendly emails had been taken the worng way. But early on in today's appointment he mentions doing the school run, and when i sound surprised that he has kids, it's quite obvious he doesn't want to talk about it. Now I know why!

I too, have many many lovely male clients, and I don't want this idiot to ruin anything. I think the worst feeling is that he knows I'm married, and it really is very very obvious I offer nothing but what I advertise - where would you get such bizarre ideas from?!

And to make things worse, today is my first wedding anniversary, and all I can think about is his spotty buttocks!! lol

I had a similar experience but it was it his first treatment, and I had just started the job.

I asked the client if he could lie on his stomach for his bns massage, he asked first WHY!! the towels I made a excuse saying it would make you more comfortable and warm. He took it for gospel., The massage went on he started saying sing for me, I dont sing, more like a cats chorus on a bad day.

The massage went on in my massage I stand at the top of the head to gain more pressure, I do this on occasions that I feel the pressure is light.

On doing this the man put his arms round my waist, i jumped back, saying that he was sorry, so sorry.

I finished the massage, told the manager what happened. She said that has never happened to me in all the time I have being doing massage.

SORRY!! I never pursue this as myself turning on the client, saying it was my fault.

Now I never work for a employer as a therapist, after this. I work, as a mobile therapist, as if this happened, I would do something about it,. TOUCH WOOD THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.

Sorry for your rotten experience.

My fingers crossed it wont happen again for you, put it down to bad experience.

Oh my goodness - did you sing to him? What a nutcase! Sorry this happened to you - as my husband said this evening - men can be total ****ers.

hi sunflower 25-as a male reading this, it doesnt bode well - but not all men are the same. Before you take any other male massages, emphasise the treatment they will receive. Control all towel covering yourself - client should not move towels. Stop massage if they do not comply and ask him leave. Oh, ask for payment before massage just in case and leave the door half open! Or, call a colleague - safety first!

Hope this helps - you can always rant again.

Pathways (Ron)

I think it depends on what mens perecption of massage is, most men think of relaxation, to help with pain etc. but some men see massage as a sensual act and even if they go to have a with the idea of having a massage to relax as soon as it starts it flicks a switch. I worked in London hotels and in beauty salons in the west end and city and I could tell when a man thought of massage in this way, they would find any reason for them to make contact, at the hotel they would out right ask if I did extras which I would innocently reply 'oh yes we do manicures, pedicures facials etc' I was only 19 years old I think think they would just think I was too young to understand, but it worked well. I had one man at a salon I worked at, that when I returned to the room to tidy up he had left something on the couch (I wont say what but I stopped treating mens for years after!!!).

But now after having a women only salon for 9 years the last 3 years we have started to treat men, and if someone comes in and we get a bad vibe from them we say they have to be recommended by an exsiting client of the salon, they get upset but go and we never hear from them again, the ones that do a get a recommedation are always ok.

I understand how you feel I stopped treating men for 11 years after that happened and even now I feel a bit worried if I have a new male client, but I think its good to be a bit concerned with every new male client as it keeps us on alert and safe.

Vicki X.

Thanks Ron - that's sound advice.

Luckily I have a panic alarm in my room, and there's always plenty of people about, so I didn't feel threatened, just a bit disappointed and annoyed with myself. The most uncomfortable bit was the confidence he had ie. moving towels

I shall take payment before from now on, as the worst bit was facing him afterwards - I just cringed but didn't want to show that he'd gotten to me.

I know men aren't all the same - I think my husband was just trying to make me feel better

I do not want to worry women, just for women to be alert and aware of what could happen, we do treatments on men, but we are careful. Me personally I would never go to a mans house to do a massage unless they were well know to you and you know another female will be there. Why take the risk.

You could always try the female only for a while just to give yourself time to get over your experience, then start taking me back with the view of being selective.

Good luck with everything. x

Hi all I just need to put a small point in the conversation..... A few weeks ago I was asked by a good client if I had time to see one of her friends, she was having problems....lol oh was she EVER !!!

I made the appointment and went (on time) to the house, a very nice BIG house I will add and a nice man of the cloth (cant say a lot more) leaving the house. It turns out I was to massage his wife !!!

Well Ill cut the story down, I said to the client WHEN I LEAVE THE ROOM to sort out her dress and leave her underwear on, lay on the couch and call me when she is on.... only to get a call.. walks in to find her with no clothes on standing asking haw I wanted her !! well starting the massage a little taken back found her fingures going places I did not want them to be so having to massage at arms lenth... but I did get leave and will never return ... so it does happen to us too.
I must say that has been the only time in 15 years !!

Hi Sunflower25,

So sorry to hear about your experience with your client. He was obviously pushing the boundaries. When I have a client with lower back pain I will include massaging the glutes either with my elbows over the towel and or on the skin but draping the towel in a way so only part of one side of the buttock is exposed. Of course for your situation your client was not behaving himself. I hope that your experience does not put you off treating men.

In 5 years I've only had one male client who wanted an extra part of his body massaged. He made a comment 10 minutes into the massage about him having a sexual disorder and that his normal therapist was naked when he had a massage. At this point I should have stopped but I carried on and told him that if he made any furtther comments like that then the massage would end.I told him that I was a professional therapist and what he was saying sounded like prostitiution which I did not do. So of course he then waited until the massage was over to ask for the extra bit of massage. Of course I refused. I was working at a clinic and before he left he told the receptionist that the massage was good but the therapist was not very friendly. The annoying thing about this client was that he claimed to have problems with his back and his knees. During his massage I did not include working on his glutes. If this ever happens again the session will be terminated at the first dodgy comment.

Mark that's shocking! I just do not know what goes through people's minds....

That's very good advice about buttocks Essence99 - shall use that from now on

In 4 years, this is my second dodgy customer - the first was booked in by the clinic (the first and only time - I usually vet clients first) when I first qualified. Halfway through the massage he asked if I could massage his wotsit, and something in me snapped - I firmly said no and asked him to get dressed. I charged him for the full appointment!

I slept well last night and it's not bothering me this morning - I just laugh when I think what an idiot this man was! There's no point feeling bad about myself - I did nothing wrong!

Thank you all for your kind words, anecdotes and support - I get the feeling that sadly everyone has an experience - we've just got to be safe x

You are quite correct, there are not many massage therapists who have not be asked for extras, a firm no is usually all that is required, if they argue then just tell them to get dressed and leave.

As massage therapists we need to become comfortable with peoples bodies, that is after all what we massage at the end of the day, with time we do become desensitised to the sight of undraped bodies and just get on with the job we are being paid to do.

I must say that the gluteals are an essential part of any back or a leg massage, the gluteals are one of the strongest set of muscles in the body and do a lot of work, they are just the same as any other set of muscles we work on to get rid of pain and tension and should not be thought of as something taboo.

Oh please don't think I'm uncomfortable with buttocks - I am qulaified in Lomi Lomi and often treat clients (this is traditionally done naked, but I never mention this until after the consultation, and only if intuition gives me the ok - I certainly don't advertise "naked massage"! ) I have absolutely no problem with massaging them, as long as it feels right and not "seedy". It is a body at the end of the day, I agree, but I'm sure some guys (as proved with my client yesterday) do not want their bum massaged, but what's on the other side!

Just wanted to say I think you handled the situation very well

At this moment I have a woman coming to me that I am uncomfortable with.

She is late fifities and said her husband died five years ago. I have no way of finding out of waht she has ever told me is true.

I have massaged her about four times now and for the last two she has, as I have been massaging the front of her legs (I usually start on back of legs, back then turn over to front) has lifted her arms to rub her face or move her hair leaving her breasts exposed while doing so and then also not readjusting the towel when she puts her arms down.

The first time she did this I felt uncomfortable and I discreetly placed the towels back over her boobs.

This most recent time tho' she did exactly the same thing as before and I thought "hhhhhmmmmm, whats going on here"?.

Again I quietly replaced the towel....but as I returned to the room after getting a glass of water for her......just as I knocked the door...I heard a noise which was either a loud yawning noise or someone having an o******m.

She is booked in again...if the same thing happens again next time I will be instructing the reception staff to make it difficult for her to book me again e.g no appointments available for X amount of time.

So, it aint just the opposite sex we need to be wary of.

Patchouli

Oh goodness Patchouli!

I don't blame you for feeling uncomfortable. I understand how you feel - in my eyes, boobs on show are fine, but when someone reveals them in a calculated way (just like the guy's buttocks) it just gives everything a weird hue.

You're definately justified in not wanting to see her again - I certainly now believe clients don't always have to say or do anything in particular, but if we have a certain inkling, we should definately listen to it. If we don't feel 100% comfortable with our clients, I don't think we can give them a 100% treatment.

ps. Thank you LuckyG for your kind words x

Yes I don't have a problem with nakedness in general. I have quite a few ladies who gaily strip off in front of me but I don't feel uncomfortable as I know they are just getting ready for the massage.

It's just with this person I know in my gut that she is getting more than just the massage pleasure and have deliberately cut short at the top of the legs because of this but she also says things in a voice that feels creepy too.

I think you are right about if you don't feel comfortable with a client not to do them.

Patchouli

Shoutbox
  1. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina ๐ŸŒธLuna โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. Shangri-la Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 10 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Echo, Lulu, Amber, Lucia, Doris, Tina & Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    โŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, JIYA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ There is a new girl named Ellie who is petite and cute ๐Ÿ˜˜ Suki Professional Thai Massage ๐Ÿ‘ Finger pressure and acupoint massage ๐Ÿ‘ Hot body slide ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna nice girl slim figure man's favorite ear kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ Desire Guidance: Welcome to enter or make an appointment at 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke anytime โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  10. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness: Jenny, Cici, Vicky, Doris, Ella, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  11. SugarLoveSpa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly an
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธChristina ๐ŸŒธValetina โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธMaria โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  15. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll,
  16. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  17. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Helen๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  23. See You Health Center:
    Candy Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  24. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan Colombian girl .she is 5โ€™4โ€ tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet supper star Yuki 30โ€™s with slime body open mind and Young cute Mia 25โ€™s, pretty GFE Lina with 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Vtati:
    Red rose spa
  27. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl and Asian girl lulu Amy today
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs Today at 12:09 PM
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
  33. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness, young petite girl Amanda 20 years old, Sasha, Candy, Ocean, Yuki, Grace, @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  34. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹sexy hot Viennese โค๏ธSpanish girls ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘working at Markham ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿš—7-15 Karachi dr Markham close Costco โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CHERRY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  36. Reen:
    bbbj
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Rita๐ŸฅฐA brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spa
  38. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 young Asian girl in Tuesday
  39. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธTaiwan, China and South Korea have Anna.๐Ÿ’‹Cici๐Ÿ’‹Jissica๐Ÿ’‹ to provide customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ New girl Lisa ๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  41. SL West:
    Shangri-la Spa, the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Yui, Lulu, Amber, Kelly, Anita, Evaโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  42. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  43. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  44. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  47. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธClaire๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธIsabella โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  48. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Linda She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  50. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back