Body Part - Abdomen/Psoas - Techniques

Twilight Fan

Reaction score
Hi.

I envision a sticky for this thread in the future (and the other body part threads I'll start!), if this goes well.

We could utilize this sort of like the "Massage Pearls" thread. Anything you find interesting within the MassagePlanetL forums regarding a specific part body and the work surrounding it, could be parked in this thread. Obviously we may end up with some thoughts duplicated from the Massage Pearls, but who cares!!!! The more, the merrier!

In addition, if you'd just be interested in posting some neat techniques you do for this particular body part, that would be wonderful too!

Consider items like:
  • Amount of time you generally spend on this body part.
  • Amount of time you can spend on this body part.
  • Techniques you may use to stretch out a massage while working this body part (example: you need to pass a few minutes to get back on track -- swedish therapists may really appreciate this info).
  • How you incorporate other bodyparts at the same time when you are working this area (example: long strokes in working the hip with one hand and the posterior calf with the other -- in unison).
  • Techniques for specific problems or patterns.
  • Draping/loose draping/non-draping information - the why & why-nots associated with this area.
  • Tell us something that just feels good!
  • Types of lotions/oils you would use for the technique and why.
  • How to perform deeper work or lighter work in the region.
  • Case Study Examples from your practice.
  • Bonus thoughts that you may have that would be helpful to new and old therapists alike!

Without further ado .... it's all about the abdomen and mighty psoas!!!!

Good thread with good tips! Psoas Release

jellybeanbutterfly said:
Have your client scootch to the side of the table you're working on, and dangle his/her leg off of the table, with your hip against the table at his/her hip so the client doesn't fall off. You may need to brace yourself with a hand on the opposite Ilium for support. The edge of the table should be underneath the middle of the back of the leg. Now, press the knee down a little until you get a slight stretch, and after 15 seconds, have your client lift the knee resisting your hand for a brief moment. When the client releases, press the knee further, and continue this pattern until the client's toes touch the floor. This will gently stretch and release the psoas.

Masthera said:
Make sure the muscle/s is/are warmed up before doing any stretching. Especially PNF.

reneeb said:
I'm not sure if I can explain it well in writing, but have client supine, with knee bent and foot flat on table on the side you are on. Locate psoas by pressing lateral and downward to rectus abdominus and then do a knee jerk to feel muscle contract so you know you have contacted muscle. Then have client lower leg and raise arm above head at same time several times to release muscle, while you keep static pressure on the muscle. I have found this usually releases the psoas quite well.

You can also do the PIR for psoas, which is to have client sitting at edge of table, pull one knee to chest, tuck chin, and roll back onto table, still holding knee to chest. You then press on their extended leg down towards table and hold for 5 seconds while the client is resisting your pressing him to table. Have client relax and you press his leg further towards table. Do this at least 3 times, each time pressing his leg further into extension.

jay said:
I have never worked with releasing the psoas, but this article describes some excellent self-administered techniques for working with the psoas, and also presents a different way of looking at it too. The authors say that the psoas is an extremely 'emotional' muscle, that is used by the body to protect against trauma, and so releasing it can release a lot of emotional/trauma issues. They recommend that any practitioner should spend a lot of time working with their own psoas, and understanding it, and releasing their own stored tensions there, before they work with a client's, otherwise they could get badly bitten by the counter-transference.

EgoMagickian said:
Absolutely an emotional storage tank... especially issues relating to sex & sexuality and/or past trauma/abuse. Be gentle :)

SATMassage said:
However, my favorite psoas release is from Ortho-Bionomy and is incredibly gentle and effective.

With the client supine lift the leg of the affected side a few inches off the table, laterally rotate, and abduct a few inches off of center. From this position gently apply pressure into the hip along the long axis of the femur...wait for the release 15-60 seconds. This should not cause pain, but is very relieving to the client. Of course depending on the client you may have to adjust the leg's position slightly for best results. There are also variations that include movement of the ribs and lateral flexion of the trunk. It works very well.

Jenbo said:
Be careful hanging the leg off the side of the table and doing PNF on someone with an exaggerated anterior pelvic tilt. That technique is great to release psoas with someone who has 0 degrees of anterior tilt or even posterior tilt, which is not very common, but it can actually increase anterior tilt. Remember how many actions the psoas has. The best way I know to release psoas when the person has an exaggerated anterior tilt is this: have the client lie supine with one knee up and foot on the table. To locate the psoas draw a line from the navel to the ASIS. Then place your fingers just medial to that line about half way between the navel and ASIS. Place your elbow on the clients knee and have them gently pull the knee toward the chest. If you feel the muscle push against your fingers you are on it. Then have the client slowly slide the leg down the table and straighten the knee, dorsiflex the foot and laterally rotate the femur, and bring it back to neutral. Then slowly bring the knee back up. To increase the release they can extend the same arm above the head. Then move your fingers distally, find another point and have them do the motion again. You can also use this technique to release the Iliacus and the transverse and obliques.

Psoas work is very rich for both practitioner and client. I hope this helps.

2kneadU said:
Try having the client lay in supine position, bring leg up with knee bent (ankle parallel with knee), push foot inward toward your client's superior and perform your PNF three times. You can also have client (in same position) bring foot out in opposite direction (laterally) and PNF this as well.

Texas-gal said:
A quote from my thread: My Rolfing Experience

A sample of the "psoas work"
  • Client supine (on the spine) with knees bent and soles of feet flat on the table
  • Practitioner stands at side of client facing toward the clients head
  • Practitioner places the fingers (hands in a knife edge type hold - lateral edge of hand is perpendicular to the floor and fingers are pointed toward the clients head) into the psoas region, firm but not so deep, and the client is asked to raise the sacrum/pelvis toward the ceiling. As the client does this, the therapist is able to go deeper with the fingers into the bilateral psoas and apply pressure. Client lets sacrum down as best possible, which is somewhat prohibited by the locking in of the fingers. (I felt an immediate sense of improvement in my psoas areas.) Practitioner removes fingers by "jiggling" them side to side as they come away from the tissue.

yrusore said:
The first thing to remember with the psoas, is that it is surrounded by guts, and neighbor to some large veins and arteries. I'm a believer inusing very light compression and high-intensity energy to gain access to deep tissues any where on the body. Dance with the tissues and you'll waltz your way in. The psoas requires your greatest patients here. Time and tenderness will get you there better than trying to force it. The ab. muscles may tense up to force you out if you use too much force. Likewise, there may be emotional guarding, ticklishness, or smoker's cough keeping you out.

Have you tried putting your client into a sidelying posture? I've had good results with this one when supine hasn't worked out. Not only does it shorten the muscle, but gravity does the job of displacing the internal organs. Gravity also gets excess ab.-fat out of the way, so it is usually the first approach I'll take on a larger client. Some times the client just can't let you in. Try treating the muscle at it's attachment site at the lesser trocanter.

If you can get access to "Basic Clinical Massage Therapy" by, James H. Clay and David M. Pounds, they demonstrate several approaches to the psoas.

drvncmt said:
(release the Iliacus first)

The Psoas attatches to lumbar vertribri and when tight (sitting, driving, and being in flexion much of the time it is tight on many people) can cause LBP.

I have a notebook with a photocopy from an anatomy book of these muscles and show and explain what I'm going to do and why it's necessary.

Always ask permission to work directly on the skin and work with the breath-- they need to be relaxed.

(copied from a post in the hips/pelvis/glutes thread - this post refers primarily to working with psoas, iliacus, and pectineus)

I love working this area! Don't know exactly how it happened, but I went from feeling kinda ignorant about it to feeling it's now one of my strongest areas to work. The hip flexors especially are rewarding, as I often see dramatic changes in just one or two sessions.

Lately I've taught a few classes (CE provider approval pending) for MTs that focus solely upon the hip flexors. The course was originally intended to be just 3 hours... but I have a good 8-10 hours of material! So we covered just the most critical pieces (assessment, anatomy, and palpatory skills) and surveyed a few basic treatment skills.

For simplicity, I roughly divide treatment skills into two broad categories that each have two broad subcategories:

A. Passive Techniques - basically anything you do where the client passively allows you to manipulate their tissues. These I divide into two categories: Indirect and Direct.

1. Indirect Techniques - basically techniques that don't require putting force directly into the tissue. These include fascia work, positional release, some forms of stretching, and so forth.

2. Direct Techniques - basically techniques that apply direct pressure to the tissues. These include trigger point, cross fiber friction, etc.

B. Active Techniques - basically anything you do in which the client actively participates in moving or manipulating their body. These I divide into two categories: Stretching and Exercising.

1. Stretching - Here I teach active stretching methods like Active Isolated Stretching and PNF stretching. There are others, but I prefer these for ease of use, effectiveness, and because clients learn them fairly easily.

2. Exercising - This could run the gamut of somatic education, personal training, etc... and it's far outside the scope of practice of most MTs. I limit my course material to emphasizing the importance of knowing practice limits and referring clients to the appropriate experts. MTs should not mess around with exercising clients or making recommendations regarding a client's exercise program unless they have real credentials and some actual training experience.

I believe MTs should have a good grasp of how to assess for hip flexor issues. This includes observation of posture and movement in addition to the verbal intake. It's also critical that the MT establish good solid boundaries and a connection of trust before working the area. Communication, in short, is key.

An MT should also really know what they are looking for, how to find it, and what to beware of. There's a lot of important stuff around the inguinal ligament, so you don't want to be aimlessly poking about. Even on very large clients, it's easy to figure out where you are once you find the ASIS and use it as a landmark.

I prefer to start with indirect techniques, especially if the client's anterior hip fascia is thick and doesn't move easily. Also, indirect techniques tend to be more easily tolerated if those areas are very tender and/or ticklish.

Direct techniques usually follow indirect ones, at which point the tissues should be well prepared. I teach a gentle approach to applying direct pressure, to make it easy on both client and MT. No sense in either one feeling real pain during or after the work!

Active stretching is something I would normally do last, to get the body to use the tissues we just released. This is critical for motor education, and clients can learn and practice these skills for faster progress between sessions.

Though the hip flexor course I've put together focuses on the psoas, iliacus, and pectineus, it's important to also look at them in relation to the glutes, TFL, quads, adductors, etc. The whole pelvic area is fascinating, and I hope to see more MTs take an active interest in working it!

For anyone who didn't get much training on working the abdomen, this gal on YouTube really goes to town. I have no idea what country this is from (I am guessing Brazil), but it gives you a good look at how things are done somewhere other than the US, and it is a long abdominal sequence: 10 minutes

ISLANDZEN said:
We were taught to warm up the stomach...asking first if they recently ate or need to go to the bathroom...but then we proceeded to move in a clockwise direction. Not too deep at first but then eventually hitting the "4 corners" of the midsection.

In Thai massage, we learned Thai internal organ massage...DEEP...DEEP.. almost down to the spine...lol...It was uncomfortable at first but after a while, we got used to it.

I know some modalities really work the abs, like shiatsu and lomi, but its an aquired technique and alot of clients feel too vunerable in the abs...since we hold alot of emotions there...

EgoMagickian said:
Our Shiatsu ab routine was done through clothing, and involved palpating lightly each area from the end of the ribcage to the ASIS' corresponding to a reflex map of the meridians. Further work was done from there; it was very light and energy-based.

The Swedish routine started with one hand on top of the other over the navel, just resting, and then proceeded to a kind of compression which lead into "sun & moon" strokes on the belly. That entire opening is something like a spiral. Then the two hands come back together and move as one still going clockwise around the navel but pulling from the far side and pushing from the close side. Dunno if that makes any sense, this stuff isn't so easy to describe :) We also did a thumb glide under the rib cage, going around the table for the other side, to address the diaphraghm. Closing was the opening in reverse.

The deep tissue routine included skin rolling to warm up the fascia (not across the linea alba though), ab work, including attachments on the ribs, more diaphraghm, etc, and could lead into iliopsoas work.

I just checked a book out from the library, Unwinding the Belly on work which has its origins in Chi Nei Tsang. Very interesting to me.

Kindred Spirits said:
We learned a very typical Swedish ab routine, going clockwise in the direction of the intestines...as not to back anything up (yipes, that would be ugly! :p ). The one part of the technqiue that I think is special, is the approach and end to the stroke sequence.

As your warmed hands approach the belly, you hover just above the naval and wait for an inhale (getting in sync with the breath). Then, as the belly rises with inhalation it gently and flawlessly touches your hands, your hands then sort of melt into the belly. At the end, after full ab work, your hands wait for an exhalation to disconnect. I have found it to be very nurturing.

Jon_O said:
An awful lot of stress is held in the abdomen. Many people are reluctant to try it, but once it is done, it is no trouble the next time. Warming and working the abs allows access to the psoas, which is important for low back troubles.

We learned a myofascial technique that works very well to address psoas only without warming abs first! Simply locate the point one third distant from the navel on a line with asis, and gently apply pressure, increasing only as the tissues release. It can take up to 10 minutes per side! If you feel pulsing, back off, and relocate, it could be the abdominal aorta. Works quite well, but advise client to be near the facilities for awhile!

jay said:
We learnt around six strokes to make up a 5-10 mins abs routine. Starting with two-handed effleurage, from low on the rectus abdominus, and going up, then up and out to the sides a little, then up and right round the sides. Then some light kneeding/petrissage in a clockwise circle, then some knuckling in a clockwise circle, then some light tapotement like hacking but with very soft loose fingers (this one is really nice ;-) ) then some top to bottom firm effleurage, starting at the centre just under the ribs and going down and outwards round the sides, then pulling from the sides, in and down. Finally, if you have really rendered the clients abs to mush, place hands above and below the navel in parallel, and start some gentle rocking. Gradually increase the pressure and tempo, and flex your hands, so that you end up having hold of the whole rectus abdominus, so that you can pull it up and stretch it away from the body as you rock (this one feels totally amazing if you have let yourself go to the point where you can let someone do this to you!). Then slow down the rocking til it's imperceptible, and gradually transfer to energetic rocking, so that the client doesn't know that your hand has disconnected, and so that you retain an energetic connection to their abdomen.

jay said:
Just one other element that I had forgotten here, that you might like. That is, doing a 'round' (clockwise round the belly) of finger snapping. This is hard to describe, but if you make lobster claws from your hands, and gently snap your thumbs and fingers together, as though you are catching something in your claws, you get the idea - doing this with lubrication, and pinching against the skin of the abs can feel a little ticklish if it's too light, but is nice if you are firm and fast, and the client is very relaxed there.

EgoMagickian said:
Another thing... tension in the abs can prevent neck work from being as effective as it otherwise would.

My chiropractor has been doing soft tissue work for my abs before adjusting my neck, and then at the SF gathering Monday night, the Somatics instructor recommended working from the center out, also emphasizing the importance of relaxing the abdominals, and not just rectus.

rain4me said:
i have a fairly extensive intake form, and part of it includes a brief description of the possible benefits from abdominal massage, followed by a yes/no option as to whether the client would like it included.

i've found this works best in my practice, as i have a pretty equal mix of relaxation and deep work clientele...along with a surprisingly high number of 'first massage ever' folks. makes it clear that i'm happy to provide ab massage without freaking anyone out. cuz yes, some people ~viscerally~ recoil at the suggestion. this way, they can quietly circle "no" or happily circle "yes!" ...or ask questions, if they've never been offered before.

as a professional, i'm happy to give abdominal massage, but on a personal level, can't tolerate receiving it.

no way am i letting anyone into my solar plexus, i've put too much time and energy into establishing my shields! which is a whole 'nother topic :wink:

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
Back