A question about street girls ?

Reaction score
KingTijuanero wrote:

I doubt it since I'm not a pendejo gringo or any kind of gringo. Actually she was a little dumb, the guy she was with before me, brought her one drink only, and here she was giving him all kinds of lap dances for free. The masero had to drag her ass away from him and bring her to me, a good paying customers. I just think she was new to the bar scene in Tijuana, and didn't understand how things work, and believed once she told me she was Spanish, that I'd fall over my self and give her the money, and she did turn out pretty good upstairs, and was lot of fun in the bar.

I sometimes hear the same thing, or that they like the freedom of working on their own. But you'll hear from many people some even from this board, say the SGs are told what to say, but in actually their input isn't considered, that their Padrote doesn't want them working in bars for many reason. Anyway this is what I hear, and I'm sure it goes on to a certain extent, but just don't know the perceneforum.xxxe?

True true. Prices were cheap their until all the gringos started going there and the prices sky rocketed 100% .

She was only testing you to see if you were a pendejo gringo. Im sure many idiots fall for that shit.

Alot of the SG don't want to work in bars because they don't like to drink and they don't like breathing all that smoke.

Thats what the SG i know told me. And these SG are pretty 7s or 8s. They are younger ,and better looking than most Adelita chicas.

mmmmmmmm
another reason why am not getting married. :D

Yeah, I guess the reason for higher prices are dependant on a number of factors. The cost of living in each city, inflation rate and ect..

What I meant to say is that I wish we can keep the prices a low as possible. I know that is not very possible and at least, TJ is still a really good deal. I can understand prices in Cabo are more than TJ. However, it is really interesting to understand the economics of this.

I just hope prices are forever very reasonable. Which they will be I bet...

I do believe it.... yes indeed.
Around 96-97 we were just trying to get out of one of the worst monetary crisis we had in Mexico.
Before '95 the peso-dll rate was $4.50 per dollar.
After the crisis, 1995, it went up to 8 pesos per dollar.
Am sure the girls were charging you the same rate in pesos before and after... you guys just benefited from the rate.
By the way... I don't know if you noticed, but right now the peso is below the 11 pesos per dollar rate, when the average for a long time used to be 11.10 or 11.20 per dollar.

Actually 10 years ago, AB chicas could be had for $30 when slow and $40 when busy....and that was ALL the chicas.

Fillover says: "My friend Amigo, are you looking to drive up prices for these beautiful girls in AB? My friend, the lower the better. I am sorry you are so used to paying higher prices but please, let us keep the prices down as low as possible. "

No sir!!! not at all.
All this depends solely on you.
But look at what you are saying... let's keep them as low as possible.
One of this days, you are going to run out of beatiful girls cause the big bucks are elsewhere.

You guys are not going to get it till you go to different cities and try different systems and variants of the business.
You need to travel more, broaden your horizons.....

What I mean here is that if you look at business as separate entities, but not for you as a customer, but for the girls living like in the states of Sonora, Sinaloa, Durango, Choahulia, Nuevo Leon.. where would they go if they are told: "Well at Los Cabos you get 200-300 dlls per F/S... meanwhile at TJ, you get 60-80 dlls tops".
At this point the girls don't do math, they go for the money.
I have read here and in different forums complaints by mongers that are not satisfied with the service the girls provide. One of the main complaints is that the girls are trying to raise the price with no change in service or quality.
This is just what Fireballs posted earlier. They are girls that are coming in from the beach resorts or elsewhere that want money and they are not getting it at TJ, so they pack up and leave.
Of course there is the core of the girls that just can't go anywhere... cause they won't fit just anywhere.
It's hard to explain it guys... I have read the forums, different cities, I know my own city...
I think somewhere I posted that you guys don't know the inner workings of the clubs or how the girls think.
Try one day and ask them what are they doing in TJ, where do they come from... not as small chat, but seriously as a task to know what you are getting into.

I like this forum. Wait, I think it was me who started this...:)

My friend Amigo, are you looking to drive up prices for these beautiful girls in AB? My friend, the lower the better. I am sorry you are so used to paying higher prices but please, let us keep the prices down as low as possible.

Just my opionion. I remember 10 years ago that the price was 50 dollars for the girl and 10 for the room. Sampson and Fireballs can attest to that. The more and more guys come to the club and offer more money, that is the set price.

When I go this weekend, I will ( for the mongers ) offer only 50 dollars and 11 for the room. I am sure I will get hot babes to take this deal. And get this, I will be at AB on a Saturday night....:eek:

No disrespect, but we have an obligation to keep the prices low as possible so even the guy who makes alot less money can enjoy sex with a beautiful woman at times.

Peace my friend...

Wow you guys have really taken the forum to new "heights" I cant even find my own post after a day ! which is good for the board. A quick comment...
Hey Amigomio, TJ is maintaining artificial low price ? Remember the girls here have more volume business than the down south tourist destination or that Cancun destination. So they can earn as much money as their countepart in Cancun who have lesser volume. The econnomy is slowing down, gas prices are going up, I think the prices here are reasonable. I dont think its killing the business ?

-----------------------
But then again, I would like to comment (one more time) that you guys are artificialy maintaining a low average price that is killing the business.

Those girls you mention, they are "fillers", what we call "rellenos".
Recruiters in different cities try to get what ever they can get their hands on, cause they get paid a commision over the number of girls he gets.
Of that bunch of girls, only 2 or 3 will be club caliber, up to the standards of what is expected at the each resorts.
You guys get the "rellenos".
And again Fireballs, you think and act like I do. You have a good eye and know very well how to strike at the girls.
I once met a girl here at one of the clubs, boasted she worked at Danash at Nuevo Laredo Boystown. Told her I'd love to see her outside the club. Told me she charges 300 dlls.
Told her: "my girlfriends charge me 1000 pesos, and then there are those that end up with nothing."
Of course she went for 1000 pesos, which is less like 90 dlls, the regular price paid here in Mty.

But then again, I would like to comment (one more time) that you guys are artificialy maintaining a low average price that is killing the business.

Amigomio wrote:

Well in Tijuana we also get the circuit girls that make the rounds from Los Cabos, Cancun, Mazatlan, etc, etc. They usually end up in Honk Kong bar, you could tell who they are, because they drink fast, and are a little prettier then the rest of the girls. Some act a little snobbish too, telling you they are from Cancun, and only visting Tijuana. They usually want $100 dollars from you to have the privilege of fucking them, telling you it's a bargain, because they usually get $200 to $300 in Cancun. One girl, even had the nerve to ask me to pay her up front in in Bar $100 dollars. Since she was lot of fun, I didn't kick her ass out right there, but I quickly put her in her place, reminding her that she isn't in Cancun, that this is Tijuana, and the chica right next to you will settle for $60, and she had bigger tits then you, so why should I pay you $100 in the bar? ( A lot of these Cancun workers, actually are from Monterrey) Her price quickly went down to $80 and I accepted.

The girls working in places like P&B and other REVO places usually say they are from places like Los Cabos, and I don''t see much of a difference except they usually have English speaking capabilities. A lot of these places on REVO are tourist traps, and that's the only reason why they ask for $100, but since REVO is so dead, you might get a great price from a chica on a slow weekday.

Maybe I should change my username to Sir Leaps Alot...:cool:

Anyways, yes, I can understand not being able to go. The last time I was there was back in June of last year. I live close...Northern Los Angeles area but my line of work keeps me tied down 6 months out of the year.

I just do not like to drive down there anymore. So, I just take the Greyhound to San Diego and then the trolley to TJ. I plan to go this weekend and I will post my experiences.

Peace...

An ambitious grasshopper indeed!!!
Please do post... I have been intending to go to Tj for a long time now... We have direct flights to TJ from Mty, but I just can't (married, business, I have the time, but it's back to square one: married and no excuse to go to TJ)... maybe one day, cause I'd like to meet a lot of the folks that post on the forums...

Maybe now, but I will be a senior member eventully. I plan to go to Tijuana and post everytime...dude.

Does that make me a grasshopper in your eyes?

:(

Thak you for the "elder" title, Grasshopper...
No, just kidding...
Bohemian, you almost hit something that I see here too.
Let me remind the guys that are reading this thread, that I am writing from Monterrey, Mx, so excuse me if I use my local clubs as examples.
Yes, there is a break point for the girls, an uneasy line where certain girls that are part of a segment of prostitution as a job get the same amount of money as girls of another segment of the profession.
For you, it's the AB, the HK girls that may or may not in some instances earn more money than DGs and the other way around, there might be DGs that earn more money than certain BGs.
This is because AB girls and DG and SW are in the same income range. Some by volume of clients and less money, some by volume of money and less clients.
You have to see, and do this next time you aproach the girls, you have to really see through them and notice the differences. It doesn't matter if they earn the same money, they are not interchangable.
With some notable exceptions, SW will be that and BGs will just be that.
And also remember that this aplies to La Zona BGs (AB and HK club types) and La Zona SWs and DGs, where, prices paid are low (yes, you Americans are paying to little to a segment that is on its way to extinction).
If you go and check the club girls at P&B, you'll see on the spot the girls earn more than their lower caste counterparts...,

PS: Guys... you must learn the mechanics of the business, not just go pick a girl just like that. Know what makes the business tick... what are the prices, not just at one place, but everywhere, starting at the SW and up to the expensive clubs. Forgive me if I sound like a broken record, but Ive mentioned here and in other forums that TJ is not anymore the favored destiny of the new generation of girls... the better girls are now looking for the hard money that is offered at Los Cabos, Cancun, Acapulco, Mazatlan... places where the girls earn 200, 300 dlls and up you go.
You guys are stuck with a caste that will not renew itself... it'll only be fueled by girls that are older then the average club girl (18-22) and others that do not have the body that is expected at SCs....

Ahh, the economics of our hobby. :)

Yes, I agree with you Bohemian, there are BG's who do not get as much money than other BG's. The same goes for the SG's. So, I am just guessing that my own conclusion is that maybe SG's are somewhat controlled and the BG's are more independant. Like what Sampson said.

Let me take a minute and thank Fireballs, Sampson and Amigomio to help me understand this. Thank you....you seem to be elders in this forum. However, I do not want to leave out Mr. Bohemian and others in present and future with valuable insight as well. After all, we are all after the same thing....A good time !

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Joliee, Ocean, Jenny, Doris, Crystal @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our lin
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 [Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality
  4. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. 👩‍⚕️Sasa💋Lily💋Mary💋 provides customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties👍💋Please contact phone☎️9052375885 or SMS 4163565876💋🤪
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💛🌹Monday, 💞💋 Ada, ❣a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body girl, here for deep tissue treatment.. 💐📳647 346-8086📳
  6. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣🔴💋❤ Monday, ❤❣ Tammy, 💋full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Cheerful and upbeat, will be sure you have a great visit. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  7. Dreaminn:
    New Vinetmese girl wendy provides SF2 daty bbbj dfk rim cim cfs and massage , Chinese girl Luna and jenie sexy body good looking., 10225 Yonge Street, Richmond hill
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    CHERRY & *new SPINNER NANA (Nana starts at 3pm) today at AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Ivy, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅👅
  11. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  12. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Mel🌸Sophia ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  14. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ❣💋💞Monday, 💛💞 Cici, 💋💋tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❣💞  Vivian, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish. 💞 Jessica,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. 💋💗 Natalia, 💖Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  16. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty lover’s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautifu
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  21. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service & Smoking Hot Body 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Lisa deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  23. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💞💋💥Monday, 💘💞 Tracy, 💋💋tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💖 Mimi,💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Lisa, Cindy & Ruby. *NEW Lisa is a young, slim & very beautiful Vietnamese beauty with a model like body, 5’4” with sweet D Cups, nice massage, incredible services. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”"
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s with 36DD open mind and Young cute Yuki slime 30’s open mind, pretty Selina with big buttocks 30’s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. lemon_tree:
    💛❣a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💞💥💋💫Monday, 💋💗 Carmen, ❣(Candy) 💛beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. *Also goes by Lily. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. eyano99:
    Aurora
  29. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  33. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5’2”, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  38. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  39. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Sophia🌸Brandy🌸Karla🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  40. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  41. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  42. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa 💕 Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
  45. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone ☎️9052375885 or SMS 4163565876💋🤪
  46. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
Back